Would you trust this kind of voting system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJJiUGdAUYg&ab_channel=ValimisedEestis
10-03-2023 20:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Xadoman wrote:

I only trust in-person voting. We saw what happened in 2020, when democrats change mail-in rules, mid-cycle.
10-03-2023 20:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:

Xadoman, the fallacy is in the pretense of talking about a voting system.

Talk to me about a vote counting system.

I can't tell you anything about any voting system if you won't clearly detail the accompanying vote counting system.
10-03-2023 21:24
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1028)
https://news.err.ee/1608906230/online-voting-how-estonia-counts-and-secures-its-electronic-votes
Edited on 10-03-2023 21:25
14-03-2023 18:36
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:https://news.err.ee/1608906230/online-voting-how-estonia-counts-and-secures-its-electronic-votes

Xadoman, let's talk about the problems posed by such a system:

1. This system only works if each voter has a digital credential/certificate, presumably issued by the government. The government could, presumably, issue many such credentials to operatives so that each operative can vote many times, just only once per credential.

2. This system allows voters to vote by paper ballot if they so desire. This option exists only to provide a pretense to keep polls "open" after they close ... austensibly to "count" these votes that supposedly have already been cast online (and are already counted) and to count the paper ballots that have already been counted by the machines. The polling places are kept open to allow the operatives to do their own mass-voting in peace after the polling places have been emptied of all other people at "closing" time. It is during this mass-voting by the operatives that the designated winner becomes the winner.

3. If the voting fraud is egregious and there are widespread demands for "recounts," those controlling elections via this method can relax, drink a beer and have a good laugh. All recounts will return the exact same results, showing which digital certificates cast which votes, without there being any actual identities attached to any certificates because, after all, you were told up front that this method emulates a "secret ballot" and so all individual information was discarded upon issuance of the certificates! Ha - Ha - Ha.
-------------------

Only paper votes, cast in person, are acceptable. Voting receipts with bar codes would be a great touch, and could possibly eliminate the need for paper ballots, but leftists will never go along with that.
15-03-2023 20:21
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1028)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT0e9yTD2M8&t=459s&ab_channel=media.ccc.de

The goverment did not listen to this guy. He was supposedly "paid" by the losing party etc.

The night of the election on TV was a great comedy. We stared 3 hours how they counted the votes given by paper. The conservative party was leading strong. The experts on the screen talked about a case how some guy managed to vote two times and reached to the conclusion that this is a good sign of a healty democracy to detect a voting frauds. And then all of a sudden the e-votes came in and the results were turned completly upside down
The conservatives fell from 28 seats to 17 and the winning liberal party rose from 23 to 37. Everybody cheered on TV for the victory of liberals
16-03-2023 02:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Xadoman wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT0e9yTD2M8&t=459s&ab_channel=media.ccc.de

The goverment did not listen to this guy. He was supposedly "paid" by the losing party etc.

The night of the election on TV was a great comedy. We stared 3 hours how they counted the votes given by paper. The conservative party was leading strong. The experts on the screen talked about a case how some guy managed to vote two times and reached to the conclusion that this is a good sign of a healty democracy to detect a voting frauds. And then all of a sudden the e-votes came in and the results were turned completly upside down
The conservatives fell from 28 seats to 17 and the winning liberal party rose from 23 to 37. Everybody cheered on TV for the victory of liberals

Crowing about election fraud by Democrats doesn't help you.

The United States was never a democracy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2023 11:13
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1028)

As long as they use this system there is nothing else to do.

We have a democratic republic.
17-03-2023 19:48
(21559)
Xadoman wrote:

There is no such thing as a democratic republic.
A democracy has no constitution.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-03-2023 23:19
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Xadoman wrote:

We have a federated republic... Democracy is a process of corruption. Remember reciting he Pledge of Allegiance in grade school? Democrat isn't in it, just Republic.
18-03-2023 09:46
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1028)
We have a federated republic... Democracy is a process of corruption. Remember reciting he Pledge of Allegiance in grade school? Democrat isn't in it, just Republic.

You can name it how you want but the trouble is that those elected clowns make the rules which affect the life of ordinary people.
18-03-2023 10:24
(21559)
Xadoman wrote:

You can name it how you want but the trouble is that those elected clowns make the rules which affect the life of ordinary people.

Biden was not elected.

The Parrot Killer

18-03-2023 19:07
(14373)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Biden was not elected.

Biden was installed. There is an unseen oligarchy running our executive branch, and it very well could be the EU.

Trump was elected, and he is an American.
30-03-2023 14:58
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1028)
It is during this mass-voting by the operatives that the designated winner becomes the winner.

Would not that leave a trace that too many votes came from the same places at the same time?

Would not it be easier to just to add a bug which distributes some votes to the "winners"?
30-03-2023 15:54
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:Would not that leave a trace that too many votes came from the same places at the same time?

Everybody expects many votes to originate at polling places.

The operatives also perform mass shreddings of votes they deem "deplorable."

Xadoman wrote:Would not it be easier to just to add a bug which distributes some votes to the "winners"?

That would certainly be "easier" but it also leaves the smoking gun to be discovered.
30-03-2023 19:11
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1028)

Polling places are for paper ballots. Online voting is done at home.

If the investigators could get their hands on the data which shows when and where the online votes took place then they could make some conclusions. But this information is not shared.

Overall, the state court has reached to the conclusion that everything is ok, just move along.
More than half of the votes are considered to be legit but there is no way to control it. You are supposed to trust the goverment and their experts on this.
30-03-2023 19:46
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:

Polling places are for paper ballots. Online voting is done at home.

Xadoman ... the online voting is performed by someone establishing a connection between his home and where?
30-03-2023 21:10
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1028)
Xadoman ... the online voting is performed by someone establishing a connection between his home and where?

Should not there be some kind of log which shows the IP adresses and times of the votes? I do not know, just thinking.

Voting receipts with bar codes would be a great touch, and could possibly eliminate the need for paper ballots

Could you explain me how a piece of paper with a bar code could assure that everything is fine and dandy with the elections?
30-03-2023 21:41
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:Should not there be some kind of log which shows the IP adresses and times of the votes? I do not know, just thinking.

IP addresses don't tell you anything for certain, and they can be spoofed.

Xadoman wrote:Could you explain me how a piece of paper with a bar code could assure that everything is fine and dandy with the elections?

If you were to vote digitally with a signing credential that you kept, and you received an encoded receipt of your votes, then if the people ever demand a recount, they don't need any government agency or anybody to recreate their votes. If there was tampering then the people would have the evidence. Dead people and those who aren't supposed to be voting would not be able to present any receipts to be counted by any group looking into possible tampering.

This would have been great in Iran, Peru, the US, Venezuela and many other places where elections were brazenly stolen while the people watched helplessly. Without receipts, anybody can claim the vote went any way he wants and its just a claim and no claims can count as evidence of election fraud.

Join the debate Online voting:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
$50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy218-02-2024 00:27
Dumb Mexican woman (redundant) falls in love online and travels to Peru to have her organs cut out by026-11-2022 05:31
Retarded mom wakes up and stops posting vids of her little girl online127-07-2022 15:18
The Most Powerful Individual Evolution Opportunity & Special Online Secret Society Opening122-09-2021 05:27
The Ultimate Savior Is Online, Going To Reveal The Truth Of Life Society Civilization106-07-2021 08:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact