Remember me
▼ Content

one sick person (covid)

Page 3 of 3<123
06-10-2020 07:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
If you don't get it Harvey, O2 is 16 grams while N2 is 28.0134. This shows where CO2 makes 1 mol of atmospheric gasses denser . Have been drinking to understand Kentucky, alcohol and atmospheric chemistry.
CO2 is 2.75 times denser than oxygen. CO2 is less radiative than either N2 or O2. In a Joules-Thomson field it actually stores more heat. Work with me on this, okay? I've been drinking.
If something stores more heat higher in the troposphere under less atmospheric pressure it will what? Radiate heat out into space?
It's a good thing I've been drinking Harvey. A dense molecule conserving energy is more likely to radiate heat. I can see why you and your friends like alcohol. It makes everything cristal cleer.
Density equals radiativity. It doesn't. But it is an excuse for saying you don't understand basic mathematics and the properties of atoms. Sadly atomic physics usually doesn't make it far from if you want to make a better bomb. Yet any time a molecule changes how it interacts with other molecules, that is because something at its nuclear level has changed.
If you're interested, it's rather basic, atoms have their rest state which their mass is determined by. Why photons have no qualitative rest mass. But when an atom becomes excited, its shell can increase its layers. This gives its electrons more states which they can exist in. That's pretty basic stuff.
And with enough neutrons and protons, the characteristics of the shell itself can change. Still, pretty basic stuff. Have a large enough nuclei, then you might have more than one electron per layer in a shell. It has to do with specific charge.
Am kind of getting into quantum physics and in the end it's all a state of matter, right? It is even if it's state is what?
@Harvey, welcome to my world. Want a beer?
06-10-2020 07:30
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Am sorry ya'all. If you get into heavier atoms and even into nuclear material, you'll have shells with multiple electrons. It's just that there seems to be a relationship between density and charge.
With charge, it's the electrical potential in joules relative to the number of electrons and their orbits around the nuclei.
Charge really has no other meaning. This includes your batteries. Why diatomic charges are what you're batteries are composed of. This is why I shouldn't drink. I get like really wild and crazy like this. It's not good.
08-10-2020 06:03
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This is funny. When I found an example of how they teach solving trig identities to show Harvey and understood how they were complicating it, it simplified it for me as well.
An example is simplifying a problem like tan(x)/cos(x) * cot(x) = I knew the answer before I finished working the problem.
That helps in understanding stuff like this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBNS2wfR92k

Isn't this just sick? And this thread is called "one sick person". This is where precalculus meets calculus.

If you watch the video, the precalculus is before they get into derivatives. The f(x) = 3/13(x^2 + 4) is precalculus and can be graphed.
At the 7:14 mark they get into calculus. The weird looking S in the integral which defines the upper and lower limits. In precalculus, there would be no limits. And as the video states, for evaluating. What happens between the upper and lower limits? How do things change?
It makes me "sick" how much fun you guys are missing out on.

Edited on 08-10-2020 06:11
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate one sick person (covid):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Put This Dangerous Stupid Person Beings Entity Into International Blacklist Please017-07-2023 05:37
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact