one sick person (covid)

Page 2 of 3<123>
03-10-2020 02:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
And now that President Trump has Covid 19 and in his age group, something like a 14% mortality rate, for that matter, Melania has it as well.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-trump-says-he-and-the-first-lady-have-tested-positive-for-covid-19-054718866.html

Other than being a little over weight, Trump doesn't have any chronic health issues, that we know about. It's just a cold virus, should be fine with the White House medical team closely monitoring. The mortality rate is more directly tied to the other medical issues a patient brings with them, and how long it took them to seek medical attention. We've had quite a few people in their 90s beat the apocalyptic plague, here in Florida.

Trump can beat Covid-19, he'll beat the hell out of Biden. How could anyone fear the cold virus, after POTUS, at 74 got through it, no problem? Got a hunch face-masks, and all the restrictions crap, will be come a lot less popular, even among many of those basement-dwelling democrats.

A lot of people like living in basements, fewer distractions. As for voting for a president this election, I won't be voting for one. There is no candidate that I care to support. And I don't think the healthcare that President Trump receives will make a difference or not when it comes to him becoming a statistic.
If he goes to Walter Reed Medical Center, that's government healthcare and if he survives Covid 19, then it would show that government healthcare can provide high quality medical care at less cost than what people obtain through private insurance.
And this would support President Trump saying that many countries have better healthcare than the US.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/05/trump-healthcare-australia-better-malcolm-turnbull

Of course, if President Trump becomes a part of the mortality rate associated with Covid 19, then his supporters will be able to say he should have been treated by a private, for profit health care provider.
Kind of why with some issues I'd prefer to leave the politics out of things.

You do realize that around 98% of the people testing positive, don't require medical assistance? It's unknown how much of the population has had it, thought it no was than a common cold, never bothered to get the Q-Tip shoved way up their nose. It's highly likely Trump will, at worst, have the 'sniffles' for 5-7 days.

Tax payers pick up the tab for politician's medical. Though, we also pick up the tab for those on welfare. But, those 'free' clinics usually mostly treat social diseases, and provide discount abortions...
03-10-2020 04:01
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
And now that President Trump has Covid 19 and in his age group, something like a 14% mortality rate, for that matter, Melania has it as well.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-trump-says-he-and-the-first-lady-have-tested-positive-for-covid-19-054718866.html

Other than being a little over weight, Trump doesn't have any chronic health issues, that we know about. It's just a cold virus, should be fine with the White House medical team closely monitoring. The mortality rate is more directly tied to the other medical issues a patient brings with them, and how long it took them to seek medical attention. We've had quite a few people in their 90s beat the apocalyptic plague, here in Florida.

Trump can beat Covid-19, he'll beat the hell out of Biden. How could anyone fear the cold virus, after POTUS, at 74 got through it, no problem? Got a hunch face-masks, and all the restrictions crap, will be come a lot less popular, even among many of those basement-dwelling democrats.

A lot of people like living in basements, fewer distractions. As for voting for a president this election, I won't be voting for one. There is no candidate that I care to support. And I don't think the healthcare that President Trump receives will make a difference or not when it comes to him becoming a statistic.
If he goes to Walter Reed Medical Center, that's government healthcare and if he survives Covid 19, then it would show that government healthcare can provide high quality medical care at less cost than what people obtain through private insurance.
And this would support President Trump saying that many countries have better healthcare than the US.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/05/trump-healthcare-australia-better-malcolm-turnbull

Of course, if President Trump becomes a part of the mortality rate associated with Covid 19, then his supporters will be able to say he should have been treated by a private, for profit health care provider.

You do realize that around 98% of the people testing positive, don't require medical assistance? It's unknown how much of the population has had it, thought it no was than a common cold, never bothered to get the Q-Tip shoved way up their nose. It's highly likely Trump will, at worst, have the 'sniffles' for 5-7 days.

Tax payers pick up the tab for politician's medical. Though, we also pick up the tab for those on welfare. But, those 'free' clinics usually mostly treat social diseases, and provide discount abortions...

Harvey, the US responded poorly to this. If we considered what Italy knew, we would've handled things differently. This means isolating at risk people. That wouldn't be an issue because if you have company, are you really quarantined?
Yet Americans want absolute freedom. And this is why lockdowns and restrictions became necessary.
An example is that retirement communities do not have to support public education with their tax dollars. That's their right. And if they are the most at risk group? It is also their right to mingle with those that have kids.
That is ironic. Retirees do not wish to support public education but wish to be around those it supports. It's their right.
03-10-2020 05:40
(5196)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Harvey, the US responded poorly to this. If we considered what Italy knew, we would've handled things differently. This means isolating at risk people. That wouldn't be an issue because if you have company, are you really quarantined?
Yet Americans want absolute freedom. And this is why lockdowns and restrictions became necessary.
An example is that retirement communities do not have to support public education with their tax dollars. That's their right. And if they are the most at risk group? It is also their right to mingle with those that have kids.
That is ironic. Retirees do not wish to support public education but wish to be around those it supports. It's their right.

Yeah, they knew from China, that people having a rough time, or dying, were almost entirely elderly, with one or more chronic, pre-existing conditions. For well over 90% of the population, wasn't nothing more than a mild cold. Didn't make sense to treat everyone like they were at risk of dying, killing the economy, ruining lives and business. All that was really needed, was to lock all old people in their basement, which some people do anyway...

It was never about this virus being any deadlier than all other respiratory infections. It's just that it's new to the human population, and could spread easy, since there was no immunity. Pretty much everyone exposed, would likely be infected, and pass it on.

Most of the high-risk people already take the right pre-cautions, to avoid respiratory infections. Imagine there were quite a few, who took their kids to visit grandma in her retirement community condo in Florida, maybe to speed up getting their inheritance, before it all get spent... I know when this thing first start, Florida wasn't going to shutdown, but had to, to stop people from the New York/Jersey area from coming down here. Many, actually did go to stay with their parents, in retirement communities, letting their teenage kids terrorize, sufficiently to spark several nightly news reports.
03-10-2020 06:02
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
[quote]HarveyH55 wrote:
[quote]James___ wrote:

Most of the high-risk people already take the right pre-cautions, to avoid respiratory infections.

Trump saw no need to. And your entire argument is now based on government ran health care which you don't support. If he lives, the government provides great health care. If he doesn't, he never should've trusted the government that he controls.
03-10-2020 06:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And as it turns out, President Trump is going to Walter Reed for a few days. This is where politics doesn't help the situation. It's government ran healthcare which his party does not support. In defence of President Trump, his own words support such health care as being better.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-taken-to-walter-reed-hospital-for-tests-following-covid-19-diagnosis-212316884.html
03-10-2020 15:40
(5196)
James___ wrote:
And as it turns out, President Trump is going to Walter Reed for a few days. This is where politics doesn't help the situation. It's government ran healthcare which his party does not support. In defence of President Trump, his own words support such health care as being better.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-taken-to-walter-reed-hospital-for-tests-following-covid-19-diagnosis-212316884.html

Trump is just following the advice given. Mostly though, he wants to start treatment, quickly as possible, and get over it, in the shortest possible amount of time. He's got 30 days until the election, and a lot to do. He's a little limited, while infectious. Viral infections are like most every other medical issue, the sooner you start treatment, the quicker, and more likely your full recovery.

I'm really surprised that Trump hadn't gotten in on some of that vaccine early. Or maybe he did, and it didn't work for him. I don't intend to get vaccinated, very low risk of infection, or having difficulty recovering.

Trump is going to be fine, and done with it in record time. Couldn't have gotten very far into being infected, and treatment should work very well for him. Most people wait until after they are coughing up bloodied chunks of lung tissue, before going to the hospital. Trump got in, before symptoms got severe, so they should happen.
03-10-2020 17:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Yeah, outside of some sort of foul play, I fully expect Trump to be just fine.
03-10-2020 18:00
(5196)
gfm7175 wrote:

Other than test results, nothing from the White House about symptoms yet. The media has been blowing up everything Trump, for the past 5 years. I just don't buy their hype, and look for more direct sources. Of course, the Trump camp tends to under-play everything, so the truth is somewhere in between. Trump's version is usually a lot closer to the truth.

It was caught early as possible, and he didn't wait for symptoms, which is your immune system response. It's the immune system that usually causes most of the damage people are having trouble with. If all goes well, Trump should be clear to go back to work, in less than a week. Doubt Trump has any medical issues, or medications to complicate treatment. Expect it to go smoothly, since the infection won't get a chance to advance far enough, that his weight issue will matter. Catching a cold, isn't the end of the world for most people, just a nuisance, and minor inconvenience. Let the media have their fun, then the can spend a week or two, trying to justify their garbage.
03-10-2020 20:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

You are using Italy as an example??? With their horrible health care system??? People have been dying from their health care system for a long time now in Italy. Not the place to get sick!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-10-2020 20:18
(21588)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
[quote]HarveyH55 wrote:
[quote]James___ wrote:

Most of the high-risk people already take the right pre-cautions, to avoid respiratory infections.

Trump saw no need to. And your entire argument is now based on government ran health care which you don't support. If he lives, the government provides great health care. If he doesn't, he never should've trusted the government that he controls.

Compositional error fallacy. A government hospital treating a government official is NOT justification for government run health care for all.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-10-2020 02:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:

Compositional error fallacy. A government hospital treating a government official is NOT justification for government run health care for all.

If it provides our President with the best care possible, why wouldn't it be good enough for the rest of us? Walter Reed isn't a For Profit hospital.

@Harvey, maybe President Trump's early diagnosis is because Walter Reed would not profit by waiting to diagnose President Trump? The sicker the patient the more money a hospital makes. That's just basic capitalism. By being slow to diagnose a patient, they are creating more need for their services.
And this in turns allows investors to get a better return on their investment.
04-10-2020 02:55
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Another Covid 19 statistic. Cam Newton, quarterback for the New England Patriots tested positive.
One game has already been moved back 4 weeks. In the article, they say that other sports placed "hard bubbles" around players while the NFL went with a "soft bubble".
With the Tennessee Titans football team, 16 players and other employees are Covid 19 positive.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/covid-19-s-threat-to-patriots-chiefs-reveals-perils-of-nf-ls-2020-season-without-a-bubble-170221423.html
04-10-2020 03:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And the White House physician is not a regular MD but is about holistic approaches to medicine.
I didn't realize theat President Trump was a liberal when it comes to his and the White House's health.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dr-sean-conley-says-trumps-181652268.html
04-10-2020 05:31
(5196)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

If it provides our President with the best care possible, why wouldn't it be good enough for the rest of us? Walter Reed isn't a For Profit hospital.

@Harvey, maybe President Trump's early diagnosis is because Walter Reed would not profit by waiting to diagnose President Trump? The sicker the patient the more money a hospital makes. That's just basic capitalism. By being slow to diagnose a patient, they are creating more need for their services.

The can charge as much as they want, how is it profitable to not have patients fully recover? They do an excellent job, they keep their government contract, get paid as much as the want to charge. They keep getting all the VIP business. They don't have to do abortions and crap-sacks, to stay open.

It's usually the patient that delays going to the doctor, until the problem is unmanageable. Most patients don't have a clue, how the body works, or what doctors can do. It's not the same as taking your car to a mechanic.
04-10-2020 06:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The can charge as much as they want, how is it profitable to not have patients fully recover? They do an excellent job, they keep their government contract, get paid as much as the want to charge. They keep getting all the VIP business. They don't have to do abortions and crap-sacks, to stay open.

It's usually the patient that delays going to the doctor, until the problem is unmanageable. Most patients don't have a clue, how the body works, or what doctors can do. It's not the same as taking your car to a mechanic.

Are you suggesting that your mother went to have an abortion and it wasn't successful? Did she get her money back? Insults are 2 Sleazy Harvey.
Did your public education fail you because your mother couldn't afford to pay for her failed abortion? And to me Harvey, you're why Democrats wanted legalized abortions.
Feel better? You can't show where your mother had any kids that lived. You're just the after birth and don't know it. And if I were you, if you're smart you'd quit trying to attack me. I simply won't tolerate it anymore.
04-10-2020 06:25
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Oh, I get it. Harvey's dad got drunk, fell over and stuck his dick in some guy's a$$. And when the guy shїt, out came a turd and they named it Harvey.
Insults are easy Harvey. I had 4 older brothers. All you are is a nuisance. You can't even cum up with a good insult. Maybe if you coughed it up you'd know what I'm talking about?
Get it? If you swallow cum you can cough it up. Needless to say, my older brothers didn't like me.
If you want, I could teach you some good insults.
An example is if you put down the bottle, you'll find out what you're sleeping with is really a dog. Get it? You think she's hairy because you're drunk when she is an actual dog.
Or if when you reach around and feel your dick, it's not your dick that you're feeling but "her's".
Or when you grab her a$$ and say, man, I can feel my dick because it's so big. It's not yours but it's "her's".
Just too easy to insult someone Harvey.
See how easy insults are? Better to just stick with the topic. As our Honorable President Trump said, I want to make America great again and it all starts with the mother of my children. ie., a foreign national spouse.
Please support YOUR president who prefers foreign nationals to an American.

Edited on 04-10-2020 06:32
04-10-2020 06:44
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Harvey, all you show is how sad this forum really is. I bet GasGuzzler is cumming up right now. He likes "guzzling", right? I mean his favourite drink is
Creme De Man, right? And the 2 of you are best butties. Just like buttered corn on the cob, right? I bet it tastes so good when you wrap your mouth around all of that "buttery" goodness because you want to taste the cream filling that's in the cob, right?
What do you guys call it when it gets really "HOT"? Popcorn?

This is fücking hilarious.

p.s., GasGuuzzler and Harvey, just suck it up and swallow, er, take a deep breath unless you prefer...................

Edited on 04-10-2020 07:01
04-10-2020 07:50
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And Harvey, maybe you're an a$$hole because that's what you came out of? The only thing that comes out of you is shїt. My bad. You're a Republican.
04-10-2020 08:39
(21588)
James___ wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:
@Harvey, maybe President Trump's early diagnosis is because Walter Reed would not profit by waiting to diagnose President Trump? The sicker the patient the more money a hospital makes. That's just basic capitalism.

People don't go to the hospital to become sick, dumbass.
James___ wrote:
By being slow to diagnose a patient, they are creating more need for their services.

People avoid hospitals that are slow or inefficient.
James___ wrote:

Investors lose investing in such a hospital. The inevitable lawsuits only make it worse.

The Parrot Killer

04-10-2020 08:40
(21588)
James___ wrote:
Another Covid 19 statistic. Cam Newton, quarterback for the New England Patriots tested positive.
One game has already been moved back 4 weeks. In the article, they say that other sports placed "hard bubbles" around players while the NFL went with a "soft bubble".
With the Tennessee Titans football team, 16 players and other employees are Covid 19 positive.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/covid-19-s-threat-to-patriots-chiefs-reveals-perils-of-nf-ls-2020-season-without-a-bubble-170221423.html

The NFL is quickly dying, and not because of Covid19.

The Parrot Killer

04-10-2020 08:41
(21588)
James___ wrote:
And the White House physician is not a regular MD but is about holistic approaches to medicine.
I didn't realize theat President Trump was a liberal when it comes to his and the White House's health.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dr-sean-conley-says-trumps-181652268.html

Fake News.

The Parrot Killer

04-10-2020 08:42
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

In a way it is. Detecting a problem early in a car or truck can save you expensive repairs down the road later.

The Parrot Killer

04-10-2020 22:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:
@Harvey, maybe President Trump's early diagnosis is because Walter Reed would not profit by waiting to diagnose President Trump? The sicker the patient the more money a hospital makes. That's just basic capitalism.

James___ wrote:
By being slow to diagnose a patient, they are creating more need for their services.

James___ wrote:

Investors lose investing in such a hospital. The inevitable lawsuits only make it worse.

I am mindful that Harvey said that the US is a capitalist country. Just like China. Any time you can exploit people, you do it. Kind of why if things work out for me, I'll have to consider who is willing to offer me the most for work. And I doubt it will be an American. So I could realistically move to another country. And if so, then the US would be better because one problem, myself, would be gone.
It is ironic that a disabled Veteran is the problem in the US but it does help to demonstrate how people would rather create problems than to spend their time more productively.
05-10-2020 00:51
(5196)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

I am mindful that Harvey said that the US is a capitalist country. Just like China. Any time you can exploit people, you do it. Kind of why if things work out for me, I'll have to consider who is willing to offer me the most for work. And I doubt it will be an American. So I could realistically move to another country. And if so, then the US would be better because one problem, myself, would be gone.
It is ironic that a disabled Veteran is the problem in the US but it does help to demonstrate how people would rather create problems than to spend their time more productively.

What problem, trolling an internet forum? You can do that from pretty much any where, except maybe Norway... Should probably take it easy on that Kentucky Corn Whiskey, won't look good on your resume...
05-10-2020 01:26
(21588)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

Economy is not a nation.

The Parrot Killer

05-10-2020 01:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

What problem, trolling an internet forum? You can do that from pretty much any where, except maybe Norway... Should probably take it easy on that Kentucky Corn Whiskey, won't look good on your resume...

So typically American. Isn't it odd that the US is the richest country in the world but it's people are some of the unhappiest? Aren't you the guy that says that China has the best workers and that's why they can make quality items for an affordable price? You are.
Or like when Trump gave you a bigger paycheck by lowering your taxes when he didn't lower your taxes. He just reduced how much was withheld and eliminated a decent tax return while lowering the corporate tax rate by about 1/3. But Republican supporters actually believed they got a tax break when they never got one. They just liked hearing they got one.
Besides, it would probably piss people like you off if I moved to another country and had a good life. Then you could wonder why you don't have a better life. I'd say Americans don't think about what they do. Even businesses have 5 year plans but Americans only plan for next payday.
05-10-2020 01:47
(5196)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

So typically American. Isn't it odd that the US is the richest country in the world but it's people are some of the unhappiest? Aren't you the guy that says that China has the best workers and that's why they can make quality items for an affordable price? You are.
Or like when Trump gave you a bigger paycheck by lowering your taxes when he didn't lower your taxes. He just reduced how much was withheld and eliminated a decent tax return while lowering the corporate tax rate by about 1/3. But Republican supporters actually believed they got a tax break when they never got one. They just liked hearing they got one.
Besides, it would probably piss people like you off if I moved to another country and had a good life. Then you could wonder why you don't have a better life. I'd say Americans don't think about what they do. Even businesses have 5 year plans but Americans only plan for next payday.

I have no complaints or regrets. My house is paid off, completely debt free. Buy what I want, when I want, or need. Have a job that pays well, good benefits, and unlikely to get laid-off or fired, long as I can show up on time, and do the work required. Been there over 28 years now, can't be too disagreeable...

You seem to be the only one here, that regret the choices made throughout your life. We don't get everything we want, but we do make the best of what we have. Nothing comes free in this world. Those that rely on government handouts, will never be happy, and always left wanting more. I earned everything I have, and it all has value to me. Free stuff has little value, because you always expect to get more free stuff, and often disappointed.
05-10-2020 03:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

I have no complaints or regrets. My house is paid off, completely debt free. Buy what I want, when I want, or need. Have a job that pays well, good benefits, and unlikely to get laid-off or fired, long as I can show up on time, and do the work required. Been there over 28 years now, can't be too disagreeable...

You seem to be the only one here, that regret the choices made throughout your life. We don't get everything we want, but we do make the best of what we have. Nothing comes free in this world. Those that rely on government handouts, will never be happy, and always left wanting more. I earned everything I have, and it all has value to me. Free stuff has little value, because you always expect to get more free stuff, and often disappointed.

You sound like a preacher. All you're telling me is the same stuff that Born Again Christians have told me. And if I listen to you, then you can raise me as your son.
That routine gets old. BTW, you forgot to mention crap sack and how losers have ostomies. Must've made a wrong decision, right? So very Born Again Christian of you. What's sad though is that you are a typical American.
Edited on 05-10-2020 03:14
05-10-2020 04:57
(5196)
If you any child of mine, you'd have gotten the boot at 20, if you didn't leave earlier on your own. I'm christian, but obviously not practicing, and haven't for a long while. Lot of wise stuff in the book though, if you know how to read it. Comes in almost any language know to man, even audio versions, which I guess wouldn't help you much...

The problem with your crap-sack dreams, is that your colon isn't just a sewer pipe, it has other functions you need as well. I'm sure several doctors tried to explain why it's not a desirable option, but you never listen, nobody is as smart as you... Besides, doctors may way more money selling you drugs, and keeping you dependent on them, than the get off the replacement bag companies. Besides, you'd probably just run a hose down your leg, and just let it drop out anywhere. If anybody ever noticed, are they really going to stop you, to inform you that you crapped your pants, and it leaking out everywhere? They wouldn't know about the poop-tube, and just assume you have a big enough mess in your pants to clean up, to insist you clean up the mess you left behind. Besides, most people would probably just be laughing, maybe catching some video to post online.
05-10-2020 16:01
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
If you any child of mine, you'd have gotten the boot at 20, if you didn't leave earlier on your own. I'm christian, but obviously not practicing, and haven't for a long while. Lot of wise stuff in the book though, if you know how to read it. Comes in almost any language know to man, even audio versions, which I guess wouldn't help you much...

The problem with your crap-sack dreams, is that your colon isn't just a sewer pipe, it has other functions you need as well. I'm sure several doctors tried to explain why it's not a desirable option, but you never listen, nobody is as smart as you... Besides, doctors may way more money selling you drugs, and keeping you dependent on them, than the get off the replacement bag companies. Besides, you'd probably just run a hose down your leg, and just let it drop out anywhere. If anybody ever noticed, are they really going to stop you, to inform you that you crapped your pants, and it leaking out everywhere? They wouldn't know about the poop-tube, and just assume you have a big enough mess in your pants to clean up, to insist you clean up the mess you left behind. Besides, most people would probably just be laughing, maybe catching some video to post online.

While you're venting, you should maybe ask yourself who your mad at?
I could always say that I'm glad that Jesus gave me such a difficult life because otherwise I might not know how to do as much as I can but that would be a lie.
A lot of people having no problems just decide to enjoy life. I mean if I go to Europe to pursue my science experiment, I will need to be political. After all, it could impact Europe's carbon neutral policy while it'd mean nothing to Americans. Why I'm having to pursue it on my own and only a German scientist has shown any interest in it.
I think European scientists might find atmospheric chemistry and physics more interesting than American scientists. After all, ever try to find any atmospheric scientists in the US? It's not something that's really studied here.
And yet Americans will probably take issue with that and tell me how I'm wrong. It'd be called trying to save face which is what you're doing.
05-10-2020 16:21
(5196)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I could always say that I'm glad that Jesus gave me such a difficult life because otherwise I might not know how to do as much as I can but that would be a lie.
A lot of people having no problems just decide to enjoy life. I mean if I go to Europe to pursue my science experiment, I will need to be political. After all, it could impact Europe's carbon neutral policy while it'd mean nothing to Americans. Why I'm having to pursue it on my own and only a German scientist has shown any interest in it.
I think European scientists might find atmospheric chemistry and physics more interesting than American scientists. After all, ever try to find any atmospheric scientists in the US? It's not something that's really studied here.
And yet Americans will probably take issue with that and tell me how I'm wrong. It'd be called trying to save face which is what you're doing.

How are you going to get to Europe? America is travel-banned to must 'civilized' countries. There is a deadly, raging plague, decimating the elderly a disabled in America. Your Social Security check covers your living expenses, and maybe a jug of Corn Whiskey. This country is plagued with climate 'scientist'. We also have actual meteorologist, that study every aspect of the atmosphere. They aren't just weather girls in tight dresses... Perhaps your problem, is that your theory is nuttier than climate change, and you just have found one, with a similar appreciation of Kentucky Corn Whiskey. It's easy to sell a quality product, but you really have to work to sell a piece of crap, in a sack...
05-10-2020 16:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

How are you going to get to Europe? America is travel-banned to must 'civilized' countries. There is a deadly, raging plague, decimating the elderly a disabled in America. Your Social Security check covers your living expenses, and maybe a jug of Corn Whiskey. This country is plagued with climate 'scientist'. We also have actual meteorologist, that study every aspect of the atmosphere. They aren't just weather girls in tight dresses... Perhaps your problem, is that your theory is nuttier than climate change, and you just have found one, with a similar appreciation of Kentucky Corn Whiskey. It's easy to sell a quality product, but you really have to work to sell a piece of crap, in a sack...

America is travel-banned to must 'civilized' countries.

Look up "must" and "most".

This shows how some people complicate things (in case the image doesn't load;
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ct7LNzJwZ5WG5jmT6).
All they needed to say since sin^2 + cos^2 = 1 was
(sin^2 + cos^2 - cos^2) csc^2 = 1. I left the symbol for theta out.
Then
sin^2 * (1/ sin^2, this is cosecant or csc) = sin^2/sin^2 = 1.
And if you look at the first place they go with explaining how to show the answer is = 1, they complicate it.
And to think I wondered why I was having problem learning trig identities and how to factor them.
If you're wondering, csc^2 = 1/sin^2. If I want to learn calculus instead of just understanding why formulas work, then I can pursue some things that interest me. Then again I could probably take what is known and consider something new which I am actually doing. And that's in atmospheric chemistry and physics.
But I guess I'm not that civilized.

Attached image:

Edited on 05-10-2020 17:13
05-10-2020 18:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Other than test results, nothing from the White House about symptoms yet. The media has been blowing up everything Trump, for the past 5 years. I just don't buy their hype, and look for more direct sources. Of course, the Trump camp tends to under-play everything, so the truth is somewhere in between. Trump's version is usually a lot closer to the truth.

It was caught early as possible, and he didn't wait for symptoms, which is your immune system response. It's the immune system that usually causes most of the damage people are having trouble with. If all goes well, Trump should be clear to go back to work, in less than a week. Doubt Trump has any medical issues, or medications to complicate treatment. Expect it to go smoothly, since the infection won't get a chance to advance far enough, that his weight issue will matter. Catching a cold, isn't the end of the world for most people, just a nuisance, and minor inconvenience. Let the media have their fun, then the can spend a week or two, trying to justify their garbage.

Indeed, Trump himself (as well as his medical team) have said that he is just fine. He looks and sounds just fine in his videos that he has released. The lying Satanic media jackals only asked questions purposely phrased as attempts to come up with something being seriously wrong with the President (low oxygen levels, other organs being affected, etc.), not even pretending to hide the fact that they want him to die (as they had nothing positive to say/ask about him or any words of encouragement and hope that he recovers).

It also appears as if, since Trump can't do rallies at the moment, that his supporters have brought the rallies to him (outside the hospital). He even rode by them in his motorcade and waved from inside the car to thank them for their support. The lying Satanic media jackal ****s went on full attack mode over him doing that, claiming that he is putting his handlers at risk among other negativity that they spouted off (his handlers were likely already exposed, and were decked out in full ceremonial garb, plus Trump had his holy of holies on his face that, according to THE LYING ****S' OWN VIRTUE-SIGNALING MANTRA, "protects other people from YOU"... These lying Satanic ****s can't have it both ways. Either masks work or they don't... either proper precautions are being taken or they aren't... The media are sick people...
05-10-2020 20:47
(21588)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Indeed, Trump himself (as well as his medical team) have said that he is just fine. He looks and sounds just fine in his videos that he has released. The lying Satanic media jackals only asked questions purposely phrased as attempts to come up with something being seriously wrong with the President (low oxygen levels, other organs being affected, etc.), not even pretending to hide the fact that they want him to die (as they had nothing positive to say/ask about him or any words of encouragement and hope that he recovers).

It also appears as if, since Trump can't do rallies at the moment, that his supporters have brought the rallies to him (outside the hospital). He even rode by them in his motorcade and waved from inside the car to thank them for their support. The lying Satanic media jackal ****s went on full attack mode over him doing that, claiming that he is putting his handlers at risk among other negativity that they spouted off (his handlers were likely already exposed, and were decked out in full ceremonial garb, plus Trump had his holy of holies on his face that, according to THE LYING ****S' OWN VIRTUE-SIGNALING MANTRA, "protects other people from YOU"... These lying Satanic ****s can't have it both ways. Either masks work or they don't... either proper precautions are being taken or they aren't... The media are sick people...

Of course, masks don't work at all. They do not stop a virus.

The Parrot Killer

05-10-2020 21:56
(5196)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I figured it was the same team that traveled to the hospital, and would need to do the 14 days, anyway. A mask is sufficient for Uber drivers... Is the media saying the Uber is a super-spreader, like the President? I had to go to the courthouse, to pay a speeding ticket. Online payment wasn't working... Road the elevator with 4 other people, social distancing not an option. Not sure how many people were in the SUV, but likely it couldn't have been difficult to get enough volunteers. I would have driven. I'd attend a covid-party, just to get it over with. I have no chronic conditions, and in good health after surgery a couple years ago. I work in a warehouse, over 1,000 employees. Masks are optional, we can't possible social distance. Our record is 7 confirmed cases in a week. We never had to shut down. No fatalities reported. The only mandatory stuff, is we need to wear a mask, when entering the building, until after we pass the temperature check. There are mask, hand sanitizer, towels and cleansers available, if a n employee feels the need. The company will pick up the tab for testing and treatment, if you aren't feeling well. They pay 60% of your wages while you are out. You can't return until you test negative, and you only have 14 days to produce some sort of test result.
06-10-2020 03:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
You do realize that if Trump dies from Covid 19, it will be blamed on a Democrat because the coronavirus is a hoax. I don't like Democrats. They're as stupid as Republicans are greedy.
Both parties support the government printing money. Corporations are hurting and need their taxes lowered while increased spending will allow for necessary social services.
Both requests have the same outcome.

edited to add; for you Republicans;
Attached image:

Edited on 06-10-2020 03:43
06-10-2020 03:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Why do Republican supporters in this forum not receive such mail from the Republican party? You constantly praise President Trump and yet you hear nothing from the GOP. I've never voted for a Republican in my life but they know who I am but not who you are. And as a Democrat, they like me. It's politcal.

It kind of makes me feel good to understand the political game and to be respected for it.
At the same time, I'm the only person in this forum who could've been in the same room as President Trump. I did post that info previously. It's strange, the people who support him have never had that opportunity.
Edited on 06-10-2020 04:35
06-10-2020 04:49
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
For you guys who support Trump, your mothers were nothing more than stupid cunts, right? After all, the Honorable President Trump, our glorious leader wants to MAGA!!!!
And that does not start with an American woman. After all, his children have a foreign national mother because President Trump knows what GREATNESS is about. It's simply not about being an American. It's about realizing how you, the individual is GREAT and the US of A is keeping you from realizing your potential.
This is where both parties fail America. That's simply being political.
Edited on 06-10-2020 04:49
06-10-2020 05:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
P.S., President trump does not have the coronavirus. The coronavirus is a hoax. He should stand up to Fake News and say that he simply has pneumonia or an underlying medical condition. It is a fallacy for someone to become ill with a "hoax".
And if he dies before the election, then a new candidate will need to be nominated following the same procedure that nominated President Trump. And if he is ill, then people will be voting for the Vice President then.
And since the other guy is older, what would make him less of a risk? As President Trump's Dr. Faust said, welcome to the new norm. Just have to wonder who sold their soul to the Devil. It wasn't Faust. You do know Faust is basically the Devil, right?
Edited on 06-10-2020 05:47
06-10-2020 07:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I figured it was the same team that traveled to the hospital, and would need to do the 14 days, anyway. A mask is sufficient for Uber drivers... Is the media saying the Uber is a super-spreader, like the President? I had to go to the courthouse, to pay a speeding ticket. Online payment wasn't working... Road the elevator with 4 other people, social distancing not an option. Not sure how many people were in the SUV, but likely it couldn't have been difficult to get enough volunteers. I would have driven. I'd attend a covid-party, just to get it over with. I have no chronic conditions, and in good health after surgery a couple years ago. I work in a warehouse, over 1,000 employees. Masks are optional, we can't possible social distance. Our record is 7 confirmed cases in a week. We never had to shut down. No fatalities reported. The only mandatory stuff, is we need to wear a mask, when entering the building, until after we pass the temperature check. There are mask, hand sanitizer, towels and cleansers available, if a n employee feels the need. The company will pick up the tab for testing and treatment, if you aren't feeling well. They pay 60% of your wages while you are out. You can't return until you test negative, and you only have 14 days to produce some sort of test result.

Harvey, I've had alcohol tonight and am partying hardy. This video shows just how wild I am getting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqF3i1pnyzU
Numbers can get so wild that int the equation, x^4 = 3x^3. It's like with Avagrado's number which is 6.0221409^23. Yet if you consider the difference in mas of 1 mol of a gas, it's not possible for that to be right.
There's a difference between 44.01 and 28.97 grams in the same volume. And that's because quantity increases.
This is so fücking simple. A little calculus will show the relationship between density, volume, mass and particles.
BTW, this gets into atmospheric chemistry and physics and they ability of our atmosphere to radiate heat into a vacuum. God, I just love it when things are this simple.
Am not picking on you Harvey. I doubt anyone in here can do the math. It's just that you mentioned alcohol and Kentucky.
If you want to go over some math with my having consumed alcjhol, I'll help you out.
a mol is ~22.4 liters. Mass of air is 28.97 grams. Mas of CO2 is 44.01 grams.
If 6.022^23 particles (electrons) exist in said volume, it's 14.7 psia, right?
Yet with CO2, it might be 1.52 * n (Avagrado's number) in 1 mol of CO2. Am just getting jiggy with math Harvey. You'll take this personally when no one else in the forum understands this. It's pretty basic. Someone else did the work and I'm equating it to something else that might give it more meaning.
So don't feel bad if you don't get it. I've had some alcohol and am merely running sum numbers. "sum" is a pun based on some and sum.
And if you're wondering, in many instances Avagrado's number is considered as molecules and not as electrons. The difference is that with CO2, it has 22 electrons while H2O has only 10. When considering the density of 1 mol, mass should play a role in it but seems to have been omitted.
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate one sick person (covid):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Put This Dangerous Stupid Person Beings Entity Into International Blacklist Please017-07-2023 05:37
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact