Remember me
▼ Content

Once Again, High Temperature Records Outpace Low by a Wide Margin

Once Again, High Temperature Records Outpace Low by a Wide Margin28-06-2020 14:56
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
In June so far

New Daily High records outpace lows by a margin of 3:1
New Monthly hi records outpace lows by a margin of 1.5:1
New All-Time hi records outpace lows by a margin of 19:1

All this as CO2 reaches an new record high value of 417 ppm and CH4 set a new record hi of 1874 in February.

Hard to ignore the accumulating mass of data to explain AGW.
28-06-2020 17:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Doesn't really matter, Covid-19 infections are on the rise again, we are all going to die, from an apocalyptic cold, first. Guess you cold say that AGW caused Covid-19.

What's the estimate of CO2 released during the George Floyd/BLM riots? In Minneapolis, over 1,000 buildings were set on fire. There was looting and burning all around the world. Climate activists protest, like to 'lift' things, that worked for other cults, will they be looting and burning as well? Seems to be getting quick action for BLM...
28-06-2020 19:11
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Where do you get this stuff from DRKTS
29-06-2020 00:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
duncan61 wrote: Where do you get this stuff from DRKTS

He pulls them out of his azz. It's not data. It's a hoax that targets the gullible.

Of course, DRKTS might be the gullible person who fell for the hoax and he is just hoping he can find others as gullible as he is to share in his misery.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-06-2020 21:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
DRKTS wrote:
In June so far

New Daily High records outpace lows by a margin of 3:1
New Monthly hi records outpace lows by a margin of 1.5:1
New All-Time hi records outpace lows by a margin of 19:1

All this as CO2 reaches an new record high value of 417 ppm and CH4 set a new record hi of 1874 in February.

Hard to ignore the accumulating mass of data to explain AGW.

Argument from randU fallacy. These are random numbers. Mantra 25g.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. We simply do not have anywhere near enough thermometers.
It is not possible to measure the global atmospheric content of CO2. There are not enough measuring stations. Further, the Mauna Loa observatory has been publishing cooked data. It's quite useless.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Once Again, High Temperature Records Outpace Low by a Wide Margin:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases310-05-2023 08:27
Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real2801-06-2022 06:03
Record low temps across America.227-04-2022 02:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact