Remember me
▼ Content

Omicron

Page 3 of 9<12345>>>
16-12-2021 23:51
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:It is so easy to dispute you guys with research.

You find it impossible to dispute anyone with science, so you desperately turn to marketing paraphernalia.

You won't get anywhere with "studies" which are simply marketing propaganda for the gullible, such as yourself. Studies are infomercials in document form tailored for the edification of the stupid who are eager to believe that someone's subjective marketing ads are actually thettled thienth!

So what shall it be? You start dishing out the science or I start dishing out the mockery?

You want to dispute the results of a blood test. Ok moron. You are summarily dismissed.

16-12-2021 23:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14395)
Spongy Iris wrote:You want to dispute the results of a blood test. Ok moron. You are summarily dismissed.

You want to dismiss the call for science while instead taking every word of an infomercial at face value? OK moron, let the games begin.
17-12-2021 03:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Studies, research, both imply that these people are completely clueless. If you give them lots of money, they hope to find answers or a solution, to whatever it is, they a scamming/selling. If they already knew, why do they need funding to study it?

We already know that there is an extremely high recover rate for a covid infection. Not that interesting, or likely to generate research funding. The immune system for most, just doing as it should. People die everyday. There is no cure for it. No magic elixir to live for ever. But, it never will stop people from trying, if they can use all their time and money, just to buy one more day. So, they can continue their obsession. Most people will fund anything, that sounds like it could put off dying, for a little while longer.

Getting injected, with an experimental elixir, most don't actually need, just to 'study' how it works out. Is just as dangerous, if not more, than actually getting infected. Nobody really knows how they are going to react the the vaccines, any more than the do with getting infected. Have to wait and see how it goes, once inside the body, and hope for the best outcome. Pretty good chance of not getting infected. Even then, a reasonable expectation of a full recovery, in 5-10 days. You make the choice, to allow a mystery fluid being injected. It's a mystery, because it's man-made, and mass produced. You'll never know if an imperfect human screwed up, or a machine failed. Recalls only come, after the mistake is discovered, usually after a negative outcome. Once in the arm, it's to late to recall that dose...
17-12-2021 07:33
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Is just as dangerous, if not more, than actually getting infected.

Could not agree more. For example some people could die snacking a single peanut but the goverment wants to make peanut butter mandatory for anyone.
17-12-2021 08:24
(5197)
Xadoman wrote:
Is just as dangerous, if not more, than actually getting infected.

Could not agree more. For example some people could die snacking a single peanut but the goverment wants to make peanut butter mandatory for anyone.

Actually, more the opposite... Since one person has a severe peanut allergy, the entire country is denied anything containing a peanut product. Which, unfortunately happen once here in Florida. A lawyer dad, thought it important his little precious, who was privately school all her life, needed that public school experience her senior year in high school. Prom, graduation, the good parts. She had a severe peanut allergy... By law, public schools have to accommodate handicapped/special needs students. So, the whole school was sanitized, peanut products banned. They even had peanut sniffing dogs...
17-12-2021 18:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Vaccines don't count because they make the problem worse.
Define this "problem."
Spongy Iris wrote: Masks make problem worse too.

Define this "problem."
Immune deficiency.

Vaccines elicit a strong T cell response and masks make it a bit harder to breathe.

So it is your contention that a vaccine doesn't make an immune system stronger against a particular virus, but rather that the vaccine weakens the immune system and ultimately causes one to Acquire an Immunity Deficiency Syndrome of sorts, yes?

So it is your contention that all of this global vaccination will result in, at a minimum, a few hundred million AIDS cases, yes? (1% = ~70 million)

You never answered my question stemming from your assertions, what is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?

I think I have made my contentions pretty clear already, and supported them.

I'm not going to make the prediction you request of me.

You already did, in a vague sort of way of course. Your 'support' is misreading a study. Your conclusion is wrong as a result of it.

Your reading comprehension problem is YOUR problem. You're going to have to learn to read.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-12-2021 18:47
(21592)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I think I have made my contentions pretty clear already, and supported them.

Obviously you think that. However, you should pay attention to what I write when I tell you that you aren't making any sense. One in your position must be under some serious self-delusion to believe that you are making a coherent point that isn't patently false on its surface.

Start by analyzing why you won't answer my question "What is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?" You won't answer because you are so totally aware that there is no threat/danger of any kind and you know that you would look totally stupid giving some sort of answer. Guess what ... you already look stupid for writing the stupid crap that you wrote.

No, there is no danger from (working) vaccines; they strengthen the immune system against a particular virus.

No, there is no danger from COVID; it is a mild flu.

No, humans aren't born with a limited supply of T-cells that somehow become fatigued by vaccines and get sick themselves, dying off and leaving the poor vaccine recipient in imminent danger of acquiring AIDS. T-cells are produced by bone marrow and every day everybody makes more brand-new fresh T-cells in their prime ready to take names and kick some serious ass. Tomorrow, the bone marrow gestapo will send out even more T-cell brownshirts to bully and persecute every single virus that enters your body ... and the next day, and the next day, and so on and so forth. Where did you get this crap about T-cells becoming tired and needing to take a nap?

Everything you are saying, on its face, is totally stupid.

What is likely is that your scientific illiteracy has rendered you totally gullible to fear/panic-hype of all sorts and someone decided to have a field day with you ... and now we on Climate-Debate must suffer the panic-troll you have become.

Did I leave anything out?

Spongy Iris wrote:I'm not going to make the prediction you request of me.

I know. You are totally aware that there is no danger/threat/problem and that you are just panicking because you were told to do so by someone who is fugging with you.

That sound like rather a complete list to me. Started, of course, by believing the government like it was God and having a reading comprehension problem.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-12-2021 18:49
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, there is no danger from (working) vaccines; they strengthen the immune system against a particular virus.

They elicit a strong T cell response

So?
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, there is no danger from COVID; it is a mild flu.

It elicits a strong T cell response.

So?
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
No, humans aren't born with a limited supply of T-cells .

I didn't say that. I said they are slow to recover. Once again...

You did say that. You are saying it now.
Spongy Iris wrote:
In the first period following haematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT), (such as what can occur from an infection) immune cells follow a predictable course of reconstitution. In contrast to the relatively early recovery of innate immune cells, recipients of HCT experience prolonged deficiencies in T cells and B cells, which can take more than 2 years to fully recover.

Nope. About 2 days.
Spongy Iris wrote:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00457-z

False authority fallacy. This article is wrong.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2021 19:01
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?
This is not a good screening question for selecting a doctor to assess your risk levels.

It's an excellent question to reveal the absurd nature of your position. Your refusal to answer the question of when you believe we will all succumb to what you classify as an existential threat shows that you are well aware that your position is stupid.

Don't worry, you're not alone in recognizing that your position is totally absurd.

Who knows if the covid 19 virus will stay in circulation, or go away.

But as long as it stays in circulation, and the vaccination campaigns continue, the risk I bring up seems well founded.

Covid19 isn't money. It doesn't circulate. It just floats around like any other airborne virus. It sticks to surfaces like any airborne virus.

Don't Panic.

The vaccine campaign in question is politically and monetarily motivated. This is Pfizer trying to sell vaccines using government mandates. They've obviously found a real patsy here in the form of selling to governments which are too stupid to realize they are being hoodwinked.

Some governments have figure it out and are rejecting the sales pitch, but not many.

Covid19 is an exceptionally mild variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. Like the other variants of Covid/SARS, it doesn't kill. NONE OF THEM KILL. ALL of the 'deaths' associated with Covid19 are fake and manufactured, designed to scare people into accepting Democrat and liberal shutdowns and to give them control. ALL the variants of the variant (not possible) are designed to keep the fear mongering going.

This nonsense will not end until enough people stand up for their rights to re-establish the government they want, instead of the tyranny of the government they have. Fortunately, more people ARE standing up in some way against government tyranny.

In the States of America, for example, a general strike is occurring, and widening day by day.

You keep pointing to sources about CANCER patients. It has NOTHING to do with Covid19 in any way.

Who is John Galt?

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2021 19:25
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
The Parrot might want to explain, since there's no such thing as a variant of COVID 19, why people have lost their immunity to it...

They haven't.

If they have had covid19, they are immune to it. Immunity does NOT mean you can never be infected again. It only means your body is better tuned to respond against an infection. Symptoms, if they appear at all, are very mild.

Vaccines normally do the same thing, train your body to better handle any infections. Mandating them is ridiculous. A vaccine will protect nobody but yourself.

It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. There is no such thing as a 'Delta variant' or an 'Omicron variant' of covid19. Covid19 is itself a variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses.

The 'Delta variant' scare was first implemented in late November of 2020.
The 'Omicron variant' scare was first implemented in late November of 2021.

These are designed to disrupt and scare people from gathering for the holidays. It is nothing but fear mongering. They are continued throughout the year to generally keep the hype going.

Since 2022 is an election year, the fear mongering will become even more intense to scare people into voting by mail, where election fraud by Democrats is made much easier.

The Democrats are playing a very dangerous game.

If election fraud faults the election again, there will be war. There will be no turning back. Too many people will realize the elections mean nothing. When that happens, the only option is war.

It will be the first civil war ever fought in the United States. The first attacks by liberals have already begun, using violent thugs under the names Antifa and BLM. Open lawlessness is now the norm in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, New York City, and several others.

The lessons of the horrors of fascism and communism have been forgotten. History is repeating itself. In Austria, it's like Krystalnacht all over again. The 'undesirables' are being rounded up to be put in concentration camps (prisons). In Australia, and in some cities in the Americas such as New York City, it is the same thing happening.

You have fallen for the fear mongering because of your illiteracy. This is your future unless you get a grip on your life. It is only a matter of time before they come for you.

There is one salvageable point in the States of America. The citizens are armed. Gun purchases are so fast that we can't make 'em fast enough. The same with ammunition. There are other weapons that citizens have as well. If open war occurs, I wouldn't give the government a plug nickel for their chances to win it. They are hopelessly outgunned.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 03:55
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
The Parrot might want to explain, since there's no such thing as a variant of COVID 19, why people have lost their immunity to it...

They haven't.

If they have had covid19, they are immune to it. Immunity does NOT mean you can never be infected again. It only means your body is better tuned to respond against an infection. Symptoms, if they appear at all, are very mild.

Vaccines normally do the same thing, train your body to better handle any infections. Mandating them is ridiculous. A vaccine will protect nobody but yourself.

It is not possible to have a variant of a variant.

As repeatedly mentioned now, the immunity to covid is lymphocytes. T cells is the specific lymphocyte cell I'm reading about that comes in full force in response to a covid infection and/or COVID vaccine.

T cells take a long time to recover and replenish after suffering an infection.

Blood tests of people hospitalized for COVID show low lymphocyte counts.

The fear is justified, as its looking more indubitable, that repeated infections and vaccinations will lead to immune system erosion and lymphocyte deficiency.

18-12-2021 04:39
(14395)
Spongy Iris wrote:T cells take a long time to recover and replenish after suffering an infection.

Totally incorrect, Bozo. Have you ever noticed how people don't die and don't develop AIDS from giving blood? Everything about blood is manufactured constantly by your body, and it occurs every moment of every day.

Go ahead and totally abuse the scytt out of any/all of the T-cells that you have right now and guess what ... your body will replace them all in short order.

Perhaps if you hadn't dropped out of highschool you wouldn't have become totally dependent upon hyped infomercials as a poor substitute for thinking.

Why is it so difficult for you to grasp the notion that your body (bone marrow) produces T-cells in large quantities? Is there something about that concept that exceeds your learning capacity? You keep droning on and on about T-cells while totally avoiding all mention of the bone marrow that produces them.

COVID doesn't affect your bone marrow. End of story. We're done. You're an idiot.

Spongy Iris wrote:Blood tests of people hospitalized for COVID show low lymphocyte counts.

Except that they weren't hospitalized *FOR* COVID. They were hospitalized *WITH* COVID ... possibly ... and whatever it was that caused them to need to be hospitalized caused them to have low lymph counts. I think leukemia will do that, yes? Leukemia is probably the top bone marrow disease. It prevents the bone marrow's stem cells from forming the white blood cells, which means that it prevents the bone marrow from forming lymphocytes.

Did you see that? The words "bone marrow"? Leukemia attacks bone marrow and that, in tun, affects the T-cells. Did you also notice that it's leukemia, not COVID.

Spongy Iris wrote:The fear is justified,

Nope. Fear of nonexistent boogey-men is for stupid idiots who depend on others to do their thinking for them. Your boogey-man can only exist in the mind of a uneducated highschool dropout who is relegated to believing all hype he reads on the internet because he doesn't know enough to call booolsch't on anything. You are played into a panic for the amusement of anybody who simply wants to F with you because you don't know any better.

It sucks to be you and to make yourself feel better, you tell yourself that your confusion and fear is somehow "justified." You probably just repeat it to yourself over and over ...

My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. My irrational fear is justified. ...

Spongy Iris wrote: ... as its looking more indubitable,

It's not only dubious, it's totally false. Let me adjust the text of your nightly prayers:

My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. My irrational fear is justified. Its looking more indubitable. ...

Your life must suck. I imagine that the number of ignorance-induced phobias by which you have been played must be legion. Visits by UFOs and space aliens is another, right? Could you list off your top ten list? I think it would be very ... interesting to say the least.

Spongy Iris wrote: ... that repeated infections and vaccinations will lead to immune system erosion and lymphocyte deficiency.

Explain how, to the best of your medical understanding, vaccines erode bone marrow. Feel free to be as technical as necessary.
Attached image:

18-12-2021 05:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
Have you ever been in a war.
There's a saying in war, "Everybody has a plan until the first shots are fired".
Your description sounds like wishful thinking.

'.
18-12-2021 06:09
(14395)
keepit wrote:itn, Have you ever been in a war.

keepit, have you ever been military in a combat zone?

keepit wrote:There's a saying in war, "Everybody has a plan until the first shots are fired".

Nope. That's a saying that civilians claim the military has about war. Civilians like to think that the military intends to have EVERYTHING just devolve into chaos at the first sign of warfare because civilians like to perceive the military as being totally untrained cowards who were forcibly pushed into combat via conscription.

I would presume anyone saying that has his C-clamp on too tightly.

Attached image:

18-12-2021 07:52
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

You keep pointing to sources about CANCER patients. It has NOTHING to do with Covid19 in any way.

Who is John Galt?

Your Ayn Rand fantasy has nothing to do with with COVID 19. Nor does any of the political garbage you vomit out in here.

Here you go. Try reading for a change instead of parroting your crap over and over.

"The increases in the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, (which was previously shown to cause bone marrow and thymic aplasia), together with other putative mechanisms, including direct damage of lymphoid tissues and apoptosis of lymphocytes, are presumably the primary causes of the profound lymphopenia observed in patients infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV2)"

18-12-2021 07:57
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

Explain how, to the best of your medical understanding, vaccines erode bone marrow. Feel free to be as technical as necessary.

See response to Parrot above.

18-12-2021 07:59
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

They haven't.

It is not possible to have a variant of a variant.

As repeatedly mentioned now, the immunity to covid is lymphocytes. T cells is the specific lymphocyte cell I'm reading about that comes in full force in response to a covid infection and/or COVID vaccine.

No, they don't.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Covid19 generally doesn't require hospitalization. You are making shit up.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The fear is justified, as its looking more indubitable, that repeated infections and vaccinations will lead to immune system erosion and lymphocyte deficiency.

Covid19 isn't AIDS.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 08:01
(21592)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Have you ever been in a war.
There's a saying in war, "Everybody has a plan until the first shots are fired".
Your description sounds like wishful thinking.

'.

Obviously, you have never been in a war...yet.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 08:09
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

No, they don't.

"The increases in the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, including IL-6, TNF and IFNγ (which was previously shown to cause bone marrow and thymic aplasia), together with other putative mechanisms, including direct damage of lymphoid tissues and apoptosis of lymphocytes, are presumably the primary causes of the profound lymphopenia observed in patients infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"

Edited on 18-12-2021 08:09
18-12-2021 08:09
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Who is John Galt?

Your Ayn Rand fantasy has nothing to do with with COVID 19. Nor does any of the political garbage you vomit out in here.

What political garbage?

You obviously haven't read 'Atlas Shrugged' or even seen the movie. Therefore you don't understand the reference. You can't even keep track of context or why I made this reference. I am not talking about covid19 with this reference!
Spongy Iris wrote:
Here you go. Try reading for a change instead of parroting your crap over and over.

It's not my crap. The reference is to an Ayn Rand fictional work.
Spongy Iris wrote:
"The increases in the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, (which was previously shown to cause bone marrow and thymic aplasia), together with other putative mechanisms, including direct damage of lymphoid tissues and apoptosis of lymphocytes, are presumably the primary causes of the profound lymphopenia observed in patients infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV2)"

Pivot fallacy. Buzzword fallacies. Fear mongering.

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 08:10
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Evasion. Answer the question put to you. Gobbledegook and buzzwords are not an answer.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-12-2021 08:12
18-12-2021 08:13
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No argument presented.

You might have to look up some of the medical definitions. But if you try to understand the subject matter, you should see how it supports my points.

18-12-2021 08:13
(14395)
Spongy Iris wrote:Your Ayn Rand fantasy has nothing to do with with COVID 19.

Wrong wording. The correct wording would have been:

"Into the Night, because I am legally brain-dead, I'm not quite capable of understanding how the phony COVID crisis that was fabricated by a tyrannical government is in some way a phony COVID crisis fabricated by a tyrannical government ... and I don't quite understand how stolen elections relate to a tyrannical government that wants to use a phony COVID crisis to steal elections ... and I don't understand how Colgate manages to get toothpaste into the tube. And what do we use soap for again?"

Spongy Iris wrote:Here you go. Try reading for a change instead of parroting your crap over and over.

Hey moron, try thinking for a change instead of reaching for someone's publication so that you can substitute the author's predetermined conclusions for the ideas that you might have otherwise had.

Spongy Iris wrote: "The increases in the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines in leukemia patients, (which was previously shown to cause bone marrow and thymic aplasia), together with other putative mechanisms, including direct damage of lymphoid tissues and apoptosis of lymphocytes, are presumably the primary causes of the profound lymphopenia observed in patients coincidentally infected with severe but totally unrelated and irrelevant acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV2)"

So what's your point ... beyond not having any sort of coherent point?
18-12-2021 08:15
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Evasion. Answer the question put to you. Gobbledegook and buzzwords are not an answer.

The increases in the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, including IL-6, TNF and IFNγ(which was previously shown to cause BM and thymic aplasia), together with other putative mechanisms, including direct damage of lymphoid tissues and apoptosis of lymphocytes, are presumably the primary causes of the profound lymphopenia observed in patients infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

18-12-2021 08:16
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No, they don't.
Spongy Iris wrote:

"The increases in the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, including IL-6, TNF and IFNγ (which was previously shown to cause bone marrow and thymic aplasia), together with other putative mechanisms, including direct damage of lymphoid tissues and apoptosis of lymphocytes, are presumably the primary causes of the profound lymphopenia observed in patients infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"

Buzzword fallacy. Random phrases. No apparent coherency.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 08:17
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No argument presented.

You might have to look up some of the medical definitions. But if you try to understand the subject matter, you should see how it supports my points.

You are not making any point.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 08:19
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Your Ayn Rand fantasy has nothing to do with with COVID 19.

Wrong wording. The correct wording would have been:

"Into the Night, because I am legally brain-dead, I'm not quite capable of understanding how the phony COVID crisis that was fabricated by a tyrannical government is in some way a phony COVID crisis fabricated by a tyrannical government ... and I don't quite understand how stolen elections relate to a tyrannical government that wants to use a phony COVID crisis to steal elections ... and I don't understand how Colgate manages to get toothpaste into the tube. And what do we use soap for again?"

Spongy Iris wrote:Here you go. Try reading for a change instead of parroting your crap over and over.

Hey moron, try thinking for a change instead of reaching for someone's publication so that you can substitute the author's predetermined conclusions for the ideas that you might have otherwise had.

Spongy Iris wrote: "The increases in the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines in leukemia patients, (which was previously shown to cause bone marrow and thymic aplasia), together with other putative mechanisms, including direct damage of lymphoid tissues and apoptosis of lymphocytes, are presumably the primary causes of the profound lymphopenia observed in patients coincidentally infected with severe but totally unrelated and irrelevant acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV2)"

So what's your point ... beyond not having any sort of coherent point?

I already told you my point. Covid 19 causes low lymphocytes. Did you forget???

18-12-2021 08:22
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No argument presented.

COVID 19 causes low lymphocytes, probably because of damage to your thymus gland or thymic functions.

Edited on 18-12-2021 08:35
18-12-2021 09:01
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No argument presented.

COVID 19 causes low lymphocytes, probably because of damage to your thymus gland or thymic functions.

Covid19 doesn't attack the thymus.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 09:05
(14395)
Spongy Iris wrote:I already told you my point. Covid 19 causes low lymphocytes. Did you forget???

Right, but you never made any coherent point. COVID doesn't affect bone marrow and thus it has no effect on lymphocytes. Your gibberish is nonsensical and is something one would expect to hear from a guy wearing a straight jacket in a rubber room with froth on his lips.

You are apparently under the mistaken impression that because you are gullible and allow others to F with you that your gibberish somehow comes across as intelligent and makes you appear thmart. You won't bother to read up on why you are wrong because, well, that would force you out of your mental safe space and into the harsh, cold reality where science totally dominates the conversation ... and you aren't anywhere near being prepared for that.

... but you're certainly done on this topic in this forum. You're just wrong.

18-12-2021 10:39
(5197)
Well, The Biden vax mandate for private businesses is back on. Court failed to protect American rights to freely choose. Don't think it's over, but more businesses will panic and cave in. It'll still have to get down to getting vaxxed or fired, before I'll even consider getting jabbed. Omicron makes the mandate pointless. The vaxxed still get infected, and still spread this 'deadly' disease... The mandate is purely political, and very harmful to businesses. Fines, and loss of staffing, for those already stressed is bad for America. Next year, is an election year, and I'm confident this issue of overreach an abuse of power is going to get used quite a bit. Only two weeks to fully comply, is unreasonable. There is going to be an extension, or two... There are going to be more challenges, maybe an appeal to the Supreme Court. The cost of not continuing to challenge, is a lot more, than legal costs. If nothing more, businesses need the challenges, just to buy time, to figure out how to deal with the mandate. They need to make sure all employees are, or will get vaccinated. Manage and monitor weekly testing/mask wearing, for those who don't. The staff that quit/fired, need to be replaced, with vaccinated people. Seriously limits the pool of prospects.

Biden loses the House, I expect to see an impeachment over this mandate.
18-12-2021 18:35
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I already told you my point. Covid 19 causes low lymphocytes. Did you forget???

Right, but you never made any coherent point. COVID doesn't affect bone marrow and thus it has no effect on lymphocytes. Your gibberish is nonsensical and is something one would expect to hear from a guy wearing a straight jacket in a rubber room with froth on his lips.

You are apparently under the mistaken impression that because you are gullible and allow others to F with you that your gibberish somehow comes across as intelligent and makes you appear thmart. You won't bother to read up on why you are wrong because, well, that would force you out of your mental safe space and into the harsh, cold reality where science totally dominates the conversation ... and you aren't anywhere near being prepared for that.

... but you're certainly done on this topic in this forum. You're just wrong.

You apparently can't understand medical literature, and proudly profess your ignorance. Good luck with that.

18-12-2021 18:40
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No argument presented.

COVID 19 and it's vaccines increase levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, (which has been shown to cause bone marrow and thymic aplasia).

The main function of cytokines is to help in signaling molecules that mediate and regulate immunity, inflammation and hematopoiesis. Cytokines are a large group of proteins, peptides or glycoproteins that are secreted by specific cells of immune system.

Aplasia is a condition in which an organ, limb, or other body part does not develop.

18-12-2021 18:48
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Well, The Biden vax mandate for private businesses is back on. Court failed to protect American rights to freely choose. Don't think it's over, but more businesses will panic and cave in. It'll still have to get down to getting vaxxed or fired, before I'll even consider getting jabbed. Omicron makes the mandate pointless. The vaxxed still get infected, and still spread this 'deadly' disease... The mandate is purely political, and very harmful to businesses. Fines, and loss of staffing, for those already stressed is bad for America. Next year, is an election year, and I'm confident this issue of overreach an abuse of power is going to get used quite a bit. Only two weeks to fully comply, is unreasonable. There is going to be an extension, or two... There are going to be more challenges, maybe an appeal to the Supreme Court. The cost of not continuing to challenge, is a lot more, than legal costs. If nothing more, businesses need the challenges, just to buy time, to figure out how to deal with the mandate. They need to make sure all employees are, or will get vaccinated. Manage and monitor weekly testing/mask wearing, for those who don't. The staff that quit/fired, need to be replaced, with vaccinated people. Seriously limits the pool of prospects.

Everybody who has been vaccinated should find out their absolute lymphocyte count like I have, preferably at 3, 6, and 9 months after vaccination.

If they have the count before vaccination that would be good too.

Most people should see a major drop in lymphocyte counts as a result of vaccination and/or infection.

This should be cited as a medical exemption.

18-12-2021 19:28
(14395)
Spongy Iris wrote:You apparently can't understand medical literature,

I understand all literature, and more importantly, I understand the difference between literature, science and a paid infomercial. You do not distinguish between sources and simply consider everything to be thettled thienth. You, on the other hand, will let anyone do your thiking for you just so you can get out of exerting the effort, which would undoubtedly overtax your crippled cognitive resources.

Despite being fully aware that COVID does not affect bone marrow, and despite knowing that vaccines strengthen immunity, you will nonetheless embrace the stupid idea that COVID vaccines somehow reduce lymphocytes and causes bone marrow to produce tired/fatigued T-cells ... just because you happened to read it on the internet.

The amusing part of all this is that you allow random internet misinformation to drive you into a personal panic, to the extent that you will dismiss overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

It must suck to be you.
18-12-2021 19:43
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

I understand all literature, and more importantly, I understand the difference between literature, science and a paid infomercial. You do not distinguish between sources and simply consider everything to be thettled thienth. You, on the other hand, will let anyone do your thiking for you just so you can get out of exerting the effort, which would undoubtedly overtax your crippled cognitive resources.

Despite being fully aware that COVID does not affect bone marrow, and despite knowing that vaccines strengthen immunity, you will nonetheless embrace the stupid idea that COVID vaccines somehow reduce lymphocytes and causes bone marrow to produce tired/fatigued T-cells ... just because you happened to read it on the internet.

The amusing part of all this is that you allow random internet misinformation to drive you into a personal panic, to the extent that you will dismiss overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

It must suck to be you.

You should have just played dumb. But I guess anyone can see how you manipulate words and make false accusations

18-12-2021 19:45
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Oh if you decide to test for lymohocytes, the test is a complete white blood cell count, and white blood cell differential.

18-12-2021 20:28
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No argument presented.

COVID 19 and it's vaccines increase levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, (which has been shown to cause bone marrow and thymic aplasia).

The main function of cytokines is to help in signaling molecules that mediate and regulate immunity, inflammation and hematopoiesis. Cytokines are a large group of proteins, peptides or glycoproteins that are secreted by specific cells of immune system.

Aplasia is a condition in which an organ, limb, or other body part does not develop.

Covid19 doesn't attack the thymus or the bone marrow.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 20:30
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It must suck to be you.

You should have just played dumb. But I guess anyone can see how you manipulate words and make false accusations

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2021 20:31
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Oh if you decide to test for lymohocytes, the test is a complete white blood cell count, and white blood cell differential.

Buzzword fallacies. Denial of cell division.

The Parrot Killer

Page 3 of 9<12345>>>

Join the debate Omicron:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact