Remember me
▼ Content

Omicron

Page 2 of 9<1234>>>
15-12-2021 16:25
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Covid 19, and now vaccines too, are both an existential threat to all civilization.

They cause damage to your immune system. They elicit a strong T cell immune response.

These lymphocyte white blood cells are very slow to recover.

They may not recover fast enough if people are repeatedly exposed to covid 19 viruses and their vaccines too frequently.

Given enough time, if unchecked, COVID 19 and COVID 19 vaccines, will become a similar disease to AIDS. Except it is much harder to avoid than AIDS.

15-12-2021 16:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:Covid 19, and now vaccines too, are both an existential threat to all civilization.

How apocalyptic! ... an existential threat to all civilization! What's your rough estimate for when we will all be dead?

Spongy Iris wrote:They cause damage to your immune system.

... except when they make it stronger and make you immune to things like existential threats.

Spongy Iris wrote:They elicit a strong T cell immune response.

That's how the immune system works.

Spongy Iris wrote:These lymphocyte white blood cells are very slow to recover.

They aren't supposed to recover. Your bone marrow just keeps making more. As long as you have bone marrow, you'll be fine.

Spongy Iris wrote:Given enough time, if unchecked, COVID 19 and COVID 19 vaccines, will become a similar disease to AIDS.

Ummmm ... no.

Just, no.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2021 19:11
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Covid 19, and now vaccines too, are both an existential threat to all civilization.

How apocalyptic! ... an existential threat to all civilization! What's your rough estimate for when we will all be dead?

... except when they make it stronger and make you immune to things like existential threats.

They aren't supposed to recover. Your bone marrow just keeps making more. As long as you have bone marrow, you'll be fine.

Spongy Iris wrote:Given enough time, if unchecked, COVID 19 and COVID 19 vaccines, will become a similar disease to AIDS.

Ummmm ... no.

Just, no.

You are wrong.

In cases of serious infection, when your T cells launch a full scale attack, it can take more than 2 years for those lymphocytes to recover.

That is too long a recovery time to expect long term survival, if you are going to be exposed to this virus and it's vaccines continually in all seasons.

Your T cells will eventually get tuckered out, and you will get sick and die.

15-12-2021 19:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Given enough time, if unchecked, COVID 19 and COVID 19 vaccines, will become a similar disease to AIDS. Except it is much harder to avoid than AIDS.

Wait....would you be willing to elaborate just a bit on your definition of "unchecked"?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
15-12-2021 19:23
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Spong, AIDS is a myth. Some people are just unlucky to have health issues. They die because of those issues. It is not a virus, it is just being unlucky with health. Many people are unlucky and get cancer. They die. It is not about the virus. It is not about the bacteria. It is just pure unluck. This is the way the nature is, we have to accept it.
Edited on 15-12-2021 19:23
15-12-2021 19:49
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Wait....would you be willing to elaborate just a bit on your definition of "unchecked"?

I'm no IBD (so I just did an internet search for a graphic instead), but I imagine that "keeping COVID in check" (rather than "unchecked") would look something like this:
Attached image:

Edited on 15-12-2021 19:51
15-12-2021 20:05
(1643)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

If nothing is done to mitigate the risk.

Vaccines don't count because they make the problem worse. Masks make problem worse too.

15-12-2021 21:07
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:You are wrong.

Insufficient.

You are on tap to provide two pieces of information:

1. What specifically, and in what way, is what I wrote inaccurate?
2. What's your rough estimate for when we will all be dead?

Spongy Iris wrote:In cases of serious infection, when your T cells launch a full scale attack, it can take more than 2 years for those lymphocytes to recover.

All you have really told me is that your personal definition of a "serious infection" is one in which lymphocytes take more than 2 years to recover.

What you have also told me is that there just aren't enough cases of your type of "serious infection" to pay you any mind.

Spongy Iris wrote:That is too long a recovery time to expect long term survival,

I think a species with a population of around seven billion will have very good odds of long-term survival when there just aren't any occurrences of the problem you are describing.

Right now your phobia-panic is firmly rooted in the "absurd" category.

Spongy Iris wrote:if you are going to be exposed to this virus and it's vaccines continually in all seasons.

Expose me to it. See if I care. I've already had the Moderna COVID vaccine pair. When should I expect to die?

Spongy Iris wrote:Your T cells will eventually get tuckered out,

Nope. Learn biology. Your bone marrow keeps producing more and more, every day. You would fare much better at this if you would learn a little about what you are talking first before allowing some huckster to take advantage of your ignorance and gullibility and just play you like a Steinway ... until you panic in abject fear for the amusement of others.

Spongy Iris wrote:and you will get sick and die.

Eventually, I will. It's called "old age" and "natural causes." It happens to everyone eventually. It was happening to people and animals and dinosaurs and trilobites and hyperthermophiles long before there was any COVID.
15-12-2021 21:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I'm no IBD (so I just did an internet search for a graphic instead), but I imagine that "keeping COVID in check" (rather than "unchecked") would look something like this:

Not bad for a rookie.

IBdaMann will be along shortly to clean this up.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
15-12-2021 21:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

If nothing is done to mitigate the risk.

Vaccines don't count because they make the problem worse. Masks make problem worse too.

...and what could/should be done to mitigate a very minimal risk?

Edited on 15-12-2021 21:30
15-12-2021 21:16
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:Vaccines don't count because they make the problem worse.

Define this "problem."

Spongy Iris wrote: Masks make problem worse too.

Define this "problem."
15-12-2021 23:08
(1643)
An analysis of absolute lymphocyte counts.

A total of 311 patients with COVID-19, as confirmed by SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR, were included in the data analysis. Patient ages ranged from 18 to 97 years, with the mean age being 67.1 years (SD = 16.9). Breakdown of the variables analyzed were as follows: 147 (47.3%) patients were male, 83 (26.7%) patients were intubated, 85 (27.3%) patients died, 51 (16.4%) patients died while intubated, 34 (10.9%) patients died without intubation, 32 (10.3%) patients required intubation and survived, and 194 (62.4%) patients survived without intubation.

Additionally, 2 (0.6%) patients had ALC values above the normal range, 99 (31.8%) patients had ALC values within the normal range, and 210 (67.5%) patients had ALC values below the normal range. The normal range used for ALC was 1.10–4.00 K/uL, as this was the range used by the HFWH laboratory for reporting normal versus abnormal results. The mean ALC of patients in our study was 0.99 K/uL (SD = 0.67), while the median ALC was 0.80 K/uL (IQR = 0.6,1.2).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7923864/#:~:text=Current%20research%20suggests%20that%20lymphopenia,%2D19%20%5B%2C%2C%5D

In the first period following haematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT), (such as what can occur from an infection) immune cells follow a predictable course of reconstitution. In contrast to the relatively early recovery of innate immune cells, recipients of HCT experience prolonged deficiencies in T cells and B cells, which can take more than 2 years to fully recover.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00457-z

15-12-2021 23:20
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

Define this "problem."

Define this "problem."

Immune deficiency.

Vaccines elicit a strong T cell response and masks make it a bit harder to breathe.

Edited on 15-12-2021 23:21
16-12-2021 00:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Spongy Iris wrote:

A total of 311 patients with COVID-19, as confirmed by SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR, were included in the data analysis. Patient ages ranged from 18 to 97 years, with the mean age being 67.1 years (SD = 16.9). Breakdown of the variables analyzed were as follows: 147 (47.3%) patients were male, 83 (26.7%) patients were intubated, 85 (27.3%) patients died, 51 (16.4%) patients died while intubated, 34 (10.9%) patients died without intubation, 32 (10.3%) patients required intubation and survived, and 194 (62.4%) patients survived without intubation.

Additionally, 2 (0.6%) patients had ALC values above the normal range, 99 (31.8%) patients had ALC values within the normal range, and 210 (67.5%) patients had ALC values below the normal range. The normal range used for ALC was 1.10–4.00 K/uL, as this was the range used by the HFWH laboratory for reporting normal versus abnormal results. The mean ALC of patients in our study was 0.99 K/uL (SD = 0.67), while the median ALC was 0.80 K/uL (IQR = 0.6,1.2).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7923864/#:~:text=Current%20research%20suggests%20that%20lymphopenia,%2D19%20%5B%2C%2C%5D

In the first period following haematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT), (such as what can occur from an infection) immune cells follow a predictable course of reconstitution. In contrast to the relatively early recovery of innate immune cells, recipients of HCT experience prolonged deficiencies in T cells and B cells, which can take more than 2 years to fully recover.

Did the study that the study patients all had leukemia, and undergoing aggressive chemotherapy? Might account for the low survival rate as well...

You really have to read the fine print, on these study's preliminary findings, when the sample size is ridiculously small, when there are literally millions of cases available. Preliminary results, is almost always marketing hype, pandering for government grant money.
16-12-2021 00:44
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Did the study that the study patients all had leukemia, and undergoing aggressive chemotherapy? Might account for the low survival rate as well...

You really have to read the fine print, on these study's preliminary findings, when the sample size is ridiculously small, when there are literally millions of cases available. Preliminary results, is almost always marketing hype, pandering for government grant money.

Here is some fine print for you from the study.

"A total of 312 patients were eligible for inclusion in our study based on inclusion criteria. One patient was excluded from data analysis due to a pre-existing diagnosis of chronic lymphocytic leukemia with an ALC of 72.16 K/uL. As such, 311 patients were included for data analysis."

See looks like efforts were made to disqualify patients with pre existing lymphonemic conditions.

16-12-2021 01:37
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:Here is some fine print for you from the study.

"A total of 312 patients were eligible for inclusion in our study based on inclusion criteria. One patient was excluded from data analysis due to a pre-existing diagnosis of chronic lymphocytic leukemia with an ALC of 72.16 K/uL. As such, 311 patients were included for data analysis."

See looks like efforts were made to disqualify patients with pre existing lymphonemic conditions.

The only patient disqualified was the one whose leukemia was merely "chronic" and not fully "terminal" as required by the study to participate.
16-12-2021 01:47
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Define this "problem."

Define this "problem."
Immune deficiency.

Vaccines elicit a strong T cell response and masks make it a bit harder to breathe.

So it is your contention that a vaccine doesn't make an immune system stronger against a particular virus, but rather that the vaccine weakens the immune system and ultimately causes one to Acquire an Immunity Deficiency Syndrome of sorts, yes?

So it is your contention that all of this global vaccination will result in, at a minimum, a few hundred million AIDS cases, yes? (1% = ~70 million)

You never answered my question stemming from your assertions, what is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?
16-12-2021 02:05
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,
GOOD CATCH HARVEY. Awesome. Kudos to you.
Edited on 16-12-2021 02:40
16-12-2021 02:45
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Here is some fine print for you from the study.

The only patient disqualified was the one whose leukemia was merely "chronic" and not fully "terminal" as required by the study to participate.

I didn't see where the study said it includes people who died from leukemia. Can you point it out?

Edited on 16-12-2021 02:49
16-12-2021 02:54
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Define this "problem."

Define this "problem."
Immune deficiency.

So it is your contention that a vaccine doesn't make an immune system stronger against a particular virus, but rather that the vaccine weakens the immune system and ultimately causes one to Acquire an Immunity Deficiency Syndrome of sorts, yes?

So it is your contention that all of this global vaccination will result in, at a minimum, a few hundred million AIDS cases, yes? (1% = ~70 million)

You never answered my question stemming from your assertions, what is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?

I think I have made my contentions pretty clear already, and supported them.

I'm not going to make the prediction you request of me.

16-12-2021 05:13
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:I think I have made my contentions pretty clear already, and supported them.

Obviously you think that. However, you should pay attention to what I write when I tell you that you aren't making any sense. One in your position must be under some serious self-delusion to believe that you are making a coherent point that isn't patently false on its surface.

Start by analyzing why you won't answer my question "What is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?" You won't answer because you are so totally aware that there is no threat/danger of any kind and you know that you would look totally stupid giving some sort of answer. Guess what ... you already look stupid for writing the stupid crap that you wrote.

No, there is no danger from (working) vaccines; they strengthen the immune system against a particular virus.

No, there is no danger from COVID; it is a mild flu.

No, humans aren't born with a limited supply of T-cells that somehow become fatigued by vaccines and get sick themselves, dying off and leaving the poor vaccine recipient in imminent danger of acquiring AIDS. T-cells are produced by bone marrow and every day everybody makes more brand-new fresh T-cells in their prime ready to take names and kick some serious ass. Tomorrow, the bone marrow gestapo will send out even more T-cell brownshirts to bully and persecute every single virus that enters your body ... and the next day, and the next day, and so on and so forth. Where did you get this crap about T-cells becoming tired and needing to take a nap?

Everything you are saying, on its face, is totally stupid.

What is likely is that your scientific illiteracy has rendered you totally gullible to fear/panic-hype of all sorts and someone decided to have a field day with you ... and now we on Climate-Debate must suffer the panic-troll you have become.

Did I leave anything out?

Spongy Iris wrote:I'm not going to make the prediction you request of me.

I know. You are totally aware that there is no danger/threat/problem and that you are just panicking because you were told to do so by someone who is fugging with you.
16-12-2021 05:13
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:I think I have made my contentions pretty clear already, and supported them.

Obviously you think that. However, you should pay attention to what I write when I tell you that you aren't making any sense. One in your position must be under some serious self-delusion to believe that you are making a coherent point that isn't patently false on its surface.

Start by analyzing why you won't answer my question "What is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?" You won't answer because you are so totally aware that there is no threat/danger of any kind and you know that you would look totally stupid giving some sort of answer. Guess what ... you already look stupid for writing the stupid crap that you wrote.

No, there is no danger from (working) vaccines; they strengthen the immune system against a particular virus.

No, humans aren't born with a limited supply of T-cells that somehow become fatigued by vaccines and get sick themselves, dying off and leaving the poor vaccine recipient in imminent danger of acquiring AIDS. T-cells are produced by bone marrow and every day everybody makes more brand-new fresh T-cells in their prime ready to take names and kick some serious ass. Tomorrow, the bone marrow gestapo will send out even more T-cell brownshirts to bully and persecute every single virus that enters your body ... and the next day, and the next day, and so on and so forth. Where did you get this crap about T-cells becoming tired and needing to take a nap?

Everything you are saying, on its face, is totally stupid.

What is likely is that your scientific illiteracy has rendered you totally gullible to fear/panic-hype of all sorts and someone decided to have a field day with you ... and now we on Climate-Debate must suffer the panic-troll you have become.

Did I leave anything out?

Spongy Iris wrote:I'm not going to make the prediction you request of me.

I know. You are totally aware that there is no danger/threat/problem and that you are just panicking because you were told to do so by someone who is fugging with you.
16-12-2021 06:03
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

They elicit a strong T cell response

IBdaMann wrote:

It elicits a strong T cell response.

IBdaMann wrote:
No, humans aren't born with a limited supply of T-cells .

I didn't say that. I said they are slow to recover. Once again...

16-12-2021 06:15
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
What is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?

This is not a good screening question for selecting a doctor to assess your risk levels.

16-12-2021 06:54
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?
This is not a good screening question for selecting a doctor to assess your risk levels.

It's an excellent question to reveal the absurd nature of your position. Your refusal to answer the question of when you believe we will all succumb to what you classify as an existential threat shows that you are well aware that your position is stupid.

Don't worry, you're not alone in recognizing that your position is totally absurd.
16-12-2021 08:07
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?

It's an excellent question to reveal the absurd nature of your position. Your refusal to answer the question of when you believe we will all succumb to what you classify as an existential threat shows that you are well aware that your position is stupid.

Don't worry, you're not alone in recognizing that your position is totally absurd.

Who knows if the covid 19 virus will stay in circulation, or go away.

But as long as it stays in circulation, and the vaccination campaigns continue, the risk I bring up seems well founded.

16-12-2021 12:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Ummmm ... no.

Just, no.

You are wrong.

In cases of serious infection, when your T cells launch a full scale attack, it can take more than 2 years for those lymphocytes to recover.

Nope. They are made all the time by your bone marrow.
Spongy Iris wrote:
That is too long a recovery time to expect long term survival, if you are going to be exposed to this virus and it's vaccines continually in all seasons.

I'm not exposed to the vaccines continually.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Your T cells will eventually get tuckered out, and you will get sick and die.

They die like any blood cell. They are continuously replaced.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-12-2021 12:36
(21582)
Xadoman wrote:
Spong, AIDS is a myth.

Nope. It's real. AIDS is a virus transmitted by blood or bodily fluid contact. This virus attacks the immune system, damaging it. It is most commonly transmitted by sexual activity with an infected person.
Xadoman wrote:
Some people are just unlucky to have health issues.

Oftentimes with AIDS, they cause their own health issues.
Xadoman wrote:
They die because of those issues. It is not a virus,

AIDS is a virus.
Xadoman wrote:
it is just being unlucky with health. Many people are unlucky and get cancer.

Cancer is not a virus. It is an aneuploid cell (one that has too many chromosomes). These normally occur, but are killed off by white blood cells. On rare occasion, a combination develops that is not recognized by white blood cells. The cancer develops into a tumor. If not treated, that tumor can spawn copies of these cells and spread throughout the body, eventually causing death. Cancer is no joke. Fortunately, most cancers can be treated quite effectively. The treatment isn't fun, but it beats dying from it.
Xadoman wrote:
They die. It is not about the virus. It is not about the bacteria.

Covid19 does not kill. AIDS doesn't either, but can set up opportunistic infections with something that can. Covied19, like all variants of the Covid/SARS series, can induce pneumonia, which is no joke if left untreated, but can easily be treated if caught early.
Xadoman wrote:
It is just pure unluck. This is the way the nature is, we have to accept it.

That is fatalistic, and ignores what medicine and proper treatments can do.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-12-2021 12:46
(21582)
Spongy Iris wrote:

False authority fallacy. White blood cells are produced continuously by the bone marrow. The normal complement of white blood cells can be replaced in just a few days.

B cells take only few days to spawn from the master cells (which don't die until you do). This is why most colds and flu lasts about a week. After that virus is eradicated, most of the B cells die off, they are no longer needed. A few do not die, and act as master cells to spawn a new generation if they are ever needed.

You seem to forgotten that the human body basically replaces itself every so often. Different cells are replaced at different rates.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2021 12:50
(21582)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

They elicit a strong T cell response

So?
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It elicits a strong T cell response.

So?
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
No, humans aren't born with a limited supply of T-cells .

I didn't say that. I said they are slow to recover. Once again...

The entire complement can be replaced in just 2 days.
Spongy Iris wrote:

The entire complement can be replaced in just 2 days.
Spongy Iris wrote:

False authority fallacy. Stop cutting and pasting and think for once.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2021 12:51
(21582)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
What is your rough estimate for how long it will be until we're all dead?

I don't use doctors to assess a risk level (whatever that is).

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2021 12:53
(21582)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Who knows if the covid 19 virus will stay in circulation, or go away.

But as long as it stays in circulation, and the vaccination campaigns continue, the risk I bring up seems well founded.

No. There is no extra risk. The body can replace it's entire complement of white blood cells in just 2 days.
Additional vaccine does nothing except make money for Pfizer.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2021 20:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
I don't know the current count, but when I was in college, there were 17 influenza strains, for which only 3-4 are chosen every year. Based on what is believe to be the dominant strains during flu season. Why aren't all 17 included, every year? Apparently, we are only able to deal with 6 or 7 different infections. 3-4 strains in the vaccines, is basically half, just in case we are already busy.

I have doubts about the wisdom of multiple doses. But, I also have doubts about effectiveness as well. If you are vaccinated, and reasonably well protected, what good is a booster? The moment that 3rd dose hits you arm, you immune system is going to get right to work on it, and destroy it, as expected. There would be no need to generate additional protection. What I find odd, is there should be cases of aggressive immune response to the second, and third doses.

It's a hostile journey for the virus to get in your body, and find a cell to covert to a virus-factory. Infection usually take a day or few, to get to a level, where the body ramps up a response. The vaccines slam a heavy dose, all at once, huge threat. Some people naturally go straight to a very aggressive response. Of course, reporting such reactions, would sell vaccines, to the tough customers.

Yesterday, there were 33 Omicron states. Haven't got a total for countries in a few days. Near impossible to get a case total. Not exactly the response to an evasive strain I expected from control-freaks. Almost like Biden plagiarized a page out of Florida's response to the entire pandemic. Just live your life, best you can. Everything is made available, if you want/need it. The choice is with the individual.
16-12-2021 21:24
(1643)
The Parrot might want to explain, since there's no such thing as a variant of COVID 19, why people have lost their immunity to it...

16-12-2021 22:05
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
The Parrot might want to explain, since there's no such thing as a variant of COVID 19, why people have lost their immunity to it...

They haven't.
16-12-2021 22:28
(1643)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

They haven't.

It is so easy to dispute you guys with research.

Omicron significantly reduces Covid antibody protection in small study of Pfizer vaccine recipients

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/12/07/omicron-significantly-reduces-covid-antibody-protection-in-small-study-of-pfizer-vaccine-recipients.html

16-12-2021 22:52
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I don't know the current count, but when I was in college, there were 17 influenza strains, for which only 3-4 are chosen every year. Based on what is believe to be the dominant strains during flu season. Why aren't all 17 included, every year? Apparently, we are only able to deal with 6 or 7 different infections. 3-4 strains in the vaccines, is basically half, just in case we are already busy.

How do you distinquish different strain? They did not even have PCR back then.
If you think about it logically then the whole virus myth is nothing but a mental construction. A fairy tale. They did not have an electron microscope back in a day when the virus myth was spawned.
Nowadays they just have a lot more toys to play with.For example PCR test is one of them. Running over 40 cycles even tap water tests positive for covid( a mental construction which does not exist). They do not even need to see a diseased person anymore. All they need now is a social media gossip about some kind of "novel kind of flu" and computer program starts to genererate new strains.
It is a scam, plain and simple. Just like global warming computer simulations. Mental construction and fairy tales to scare people to scam money out of goverment institutions.
16-12-2021 23:29
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19sz3DocJ-Q&ab_channel=GaryAlvarado

Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test, about AIDS myth. Too bad he died just before the covid scam.
Edited on 16-12-2021 23:30
16-12-2021 23:40
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:The Parrot might want to explain, since there's no such thing as a variant of COVID 19, why people have lost their immunity to it...

You might want to explain why you believe people have lost their immunity to it.

Correct Answer: The reason COVID is just a mild flu is that normal, average human immunity kills it easily, often with little to no symptoms.

Correct Answer: If humans had lost immunity to COVID, vaccines wouldn't be able to bolster the immunity to it.

... but people have somehow lost their immunity, you say? ... and it is your contention that immunity is lost by strengthening immunity?

I'm feeling some mockery bubbling to the surface.
16-12-2021 23:47
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:It is so easy to dispute you guys with research.

You find it impossible to dispute anyone with science, so you desperately turn to marketing paraphernalia.

You won't get anywhere with "studies" which are simply marketing propaganda for the gullible, such as yourself. Studies are infomercials in document form tailored for the edification of the stupid who are eager to believe that someone's subjective marketing ads are actually thettled thienth!

So what shall it be? You start dishing out the science or I start dishing out the mockery?
Page 2 of 9<1234>>>

Join the debate Omicron:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact