Remember me
▼ Content

Omicron



Page 9 of 9<<<789
12-01-2022 19:15
James___
★★★★★
(5480)
And now this from Yahoo saying that scientists found it plausible that the covid virus came from a laboratory but didn't want that to be known. While they say a low level security clearance lab, the U.S. funded research at a level 4 lab (the highest level of security) in Wuhan.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-believed-covid-leaked-wuhan-211452135.html

And this also means that they had the virus to map as soon as it became a public health hazard.
12-01-2022 19:28
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
If you sacrifice 300 million chinese to kill 300 million americans, what do you have?
12-01-2022 19:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
keepit wrote:
If you sacrifice 300 million chinese to kill 300 million americans, what do you have?

A bunch of dead people.
12-01-2022 20:14
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
let me ask it a different way. If the us sacrificed 300 million people to kill 300 million chines people, what would you have?
12-01-2022 21:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
keepit wrote:
let me ask it a different way. If the us sacrificed 300 million people to kill 300 million chines people, what would you have?

A bunch of dead people.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
12-01-2022 23:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
keepit wrote:
let me ask it a different way. If the us sacrificed 300 million people to kill 300 million chines people, what would you have?

A bunch of dead people.
13-01-2022 09:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
keepit wrote:let me ask it a different way. If the us government sacrificed 300 million people to kill 300 million chines people, what would you have?

A rather tyrannical, despotic government, that's for sure.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-01-2022 19:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
keepit wrote:
let me ask it a different way. If the us sacrificed 300 million people to kill 300 million chines people, what would you have?


HAVE to learn to speak Spanish?
14-01-2022 05:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
Supreme Court blocks Biden's Employer vaccine mandate! Doubt there will be an impeachment for his extortion and abuse of power though. Bunch of wimps in the House. Biden knew from the start, that he had no authority to mandate vaccines in the private sector, but did it anyway, hoping panic-compliance, before getting shutdown in the courts. He abused his power, by extorting American businesses, for fun, and for profit. It was no secret, that he knew he lacked authority, but went ahead anyway. We don't need a president, that wipes his ass with the Constitution.
14-01-2022 05:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
keepit wrote:let me ask it a different way. If the us sacrificed 300 million people to kill 300 million chines people, what would you have?

A glut of available housing.
14-01-2022 18:27
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
That's a good one ibd. A pandemic that killed a large number of people (God forbid) would decrease demand for housing by a lot.
Edited on 14-01-2022 18:47
14-01-2022 18:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Supreme Court blocks Biden's Employer vaccine mandate! Doubt there will be an impeachment for his extortion and abuse of power though. Bunch of wimps in the House. Biden knew from the start, that he had no authority to mandate vaccines in the private sector, but did it anyway, hoping panic-compliance, before getting shutdown in the courts. He abused his power, by extorting American businesses, for fun, and for profit. It was no secret, that he knew he lacked authority, but went ahead anyway. We don't need a president, that wipes his ass with the Constitution.

The House currently is Democrats. They are just as guilty as Biden is.

No, there will be no impeachment despite this, or the treason Biden committed by giving weapons to the enemy in a time of war, or for the election fraud.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
14-01-2022 21:06
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Supreme Court blocks Biden's Employer vaccine mandate! Doubt there will be an impeachment for his extortion and abuse of power though. Bunch of wimps in the House. Biden knew from the start, that he had no authority to mandate vaccines in the private sector, but did it anyway, hoping panic-compliance, before getting shutdown in the courts. He abused his power, by extorting American businesses, for fun, and for profit. It was no secret, that he knew he lacked authority, but went ahead anyway. We don't need a president, that wipes his ass with the Constitution.

The House currently is Democrats. They are just as guilty as Biden is.

No, there will be no impeachment despite this, or the treason Biden committed by giving weapons to the enemy in a time of war, or for the election fraud.

They're too busy going after people who innocently protested at DC on J6. They're also too busy going after people who wish to live their lives without wearing a mask, getting poked an indefinite amount of times, or having to show a vaccine ID to go to restaurants and what not.

It's interesting how a voter ID is "racist" and "suppressive", yet a vaccine ID is not...
15-01-2022 08:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
The left is trying to associate Republicans as the 'unvaccinated', which are the cause of the current record high new cases, and overwhelmed hospitals. Grandma can't get her hip replacement surgery, because the unvaccinated Republicans... Basically, it's the Republican's fault the pandemic isn't ending, because the refuse a vaccine, that isn't even effective. They refuse to accept that the Omicron strain spread worldwide, and became the dominant strain in weeks, entirely because of the fully vaccinated, traveling care free. The unvaccinated get tested, and can travel if infected, so they weren't the carriers. The current crisis is the result of being fully vaccinated. And they always knew an evasive strain possible. It was part of the marketing push, to get everyone vaccinated, before that happened. Pretty stupid, since America is only 330 mullion+ people, and there are over 8 billion people on the planet. Might have made a little sense, if the borders were closed, no one in or out. But, the privileged get to travel any where, rub flesh with the infected of other countries. Biden allows new voters to enter from the southern border, unchallenged, tested, or vaccinated. Most are exhausted, malnourished, and living, traveling in cramped conditions. Prime super-spreaders. Not just covid, but all kinds of diseases, sex diseases.

My guess would be that covid will be used again during the Midterm elections, to steal the results. Mail-in ballots will still be the main thing, but can't count on the same success. In person voting will require a vaxx card, or negative test result, limiting turnout in democrat favor. Mail-in ballots will always be shady, too many people handling them. Plenty of opportunities for them not getting sent to the Republicans requesting them. And of course, democrat ballots always go out, even when they aren't requested, or if the voter hadn't registered (yet), or even gotten a 'green card'.
15-01-2022 18:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The left is trying to associate Republicans as the 'unvaccinated', which are the cause of the current record high new cases, and overwhelmed hospitals. Grandma can't get her hip replacement surgery, because the unvaccinated Republicans... Basically, it's the Republican's fault the pandemic isn't ending, because the refuse a vaccine, that isn't even effective.

They are (via bigotry) labeling their political enemies (Conservatives) as "unvaccinated", and "the cause of the COVID outbreaks", just as Jews during the Holocaust era were labeled as "the cause of typhus outbreaks".

History is repeating itself. Only this time, it isn't Jews being rounded up into concentration camps... It is "the unvaccinated" being targeted... Just like the Jews were labeled as "disease carriers", "the unvaccinated" are currently being labeled as "disease carriers". There is nothing new under the sun.
Attached image:

16-01-2022 02:41
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
I made my above post (with some modifications) into a thread on the JPP forum... Concart (ITN would be familiar with that particular poster), responded back with: "The difference being that the unvaxxed actually ARE disease carriers. Next?"

I asked him a couple of follow up questions. I don't think he'll be honest in his response to them.
16-01-2022 19:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
gfm7175 wrote:
I made my above post (with some modifications) into a thread on the JPP forum... Concart (ITN would be familiar with that particular poster), responded back with: "The difference being that the unvaxxed actually ARE disease carriers. Next?"

I asked him a couple of follow up questions. I don't think he'll be honest in his response to them.


Heh. You know Concart well. He'll just go back to his usual insults and chanting.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
17-01-2022 16:40
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I made my above post (with some modifications) into a thread on the JPP forum... Concart (ITN would be familiar with that particular poster), responded back with: "The difference being that the unvaxxed actually ARE disease carriers. Next?"

I asked him a couple of follow up questions. I don't think he'll be honest in his response to them.


Heh. You know Concart well. He'll just go back to his usual insults and chanting.

Indeed.

On a similar note, I find it interesting that the liberal media is FINALLY (sort of) picking up on the retail grocery supply chain issues that some people were already warning about three months ago.

However, they still (obviously) refuse to make any mention of how the vaccine mandates on truckers is going to make it even worse. The Canada/US border mandate went into effect two days ago, and the US domestic mandate is going into effect soon (next week?) ...

Many truckers are refusing to work under such conditions, and I don't blame them one bit. The brown stuff is definitely hitting the rotating air displacement machine...
Edited on 17-01-2022 16:44
17-01-2022 19:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I made my above post (with some modifications) into a thread on the JPP forum... Concart (ITN would be familiar with that particular poster), responded back with: "The difference being that the unvaxxed actually ARE disease carriers. Next?"

I asked him a couple of follow up questions. I don't think he'll be honest in his response to them.


Heh. You know Concart well. He'll just go back to his usual insults and chanting.

Indeed.

On a similar note, I find it interesting that the liberal media is FINALLY (sort of) picking up on the retail grocery supply chain issues that some people were already warning about three months ago.

However, they still (obviously) refuse to make any mention of how the vaccine mandates on truckers is going to make it even worse. The Canada/US border mandate went into effect two days ago, and the US domestic mandate is going into effect soon (next week?) ...

Many truckers are refusing to work under such conditions, and I don't blame them one bit. The brown stuff is definitely hitting the rotating air displacement machine...


The border between Washington and Canada is effectively closed as if the two nations were at war.

Something that hasn't happened here since the Pig War, before Washington became a State.

The General Strike is widening by the day.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Page 9 of 9<<<789





Join the debate Omicron:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact