Remember me
▼ Content

Omicron



Page 8 of 9<<<6789>
29-12-2021 06:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
Spongy Iris wrote:At a bare minimum, logic should require you to pay lip service to the convincing correlations I have illustrated

Logic makes no demands. Human dialog makes demands, and has rules that incorporate logic.

Correlation is not causation. Logic requires you to adopt that axiom and prevents the use of the statement "correlation = causation."

You impose no obligations on anyone by presenting correlations, just as you impose no obligations on anyone by presenting coincidences.

On the other hand, you do impose obligations by presenting causation chains, just as you impose obligations by presenting falsifiable models.

So get off the correlations and the trivial coincidences, and focus on the causation chains and falsifiable models (biology and human physiology).

Spongy Iris wrote:Your lack of logic is on brazen display here.

Your grasp of formal logic is nonexistent. Although it would be a huge waste of my time, I nonetheless must admit that it would be a lot of fun to drive this point home in a one-on-one toe-to-toe logic competition with you. We could start with axiomatic systems, move to software coding logic, then jump to electrical engineering binary systems and boolean algebra, and then end with free-form logic puzzles. I would find that moderately relaxing since I wouldn't be under any pressure from you.

Your lack of logic has been on brazen display ever since you started posting on this topic. You should be careful when attacking someone's logic when you don't have any of your own.

Spongy Iris wrote:You are willing to lose your job to avoid the Covid 19 vaccine.

He's obviously not a spineless coward like I am. He values individual freedom and liberty and he is willing to fight for it, even against a tyrannical government.

I am not willing to lose my job right now because the others who depend on me keeping my employment at this point in time are too important. I put myself in this situation with my own choices in life and it sucks.

gfm7175, on the other hand, has all the bravery of our celebrated revolutionaries who created the independent United States of America with their undying bravery. My hat is off to him and to all others with the courage to do what I cannot bring myself to do.

Spongy Iris wrote:But then you say Covid 19 is not a risk.

COVID is a mild flu. There is no pandemic.

The problem is a tyrannical government inducing panic so as to more easily control We the People.

Spongy Iris wrote:If COVID 19 is not a risk, then why do you care about getting vaccinated?

The insufficiently tested vaccine is nothing but a government-mandated medical experiment and comes with immensely greater risk than simply a mild flu.
29-12-2021 07:21
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:
Going by your logic, nothing is true, everything is false,

2+2=4 is true. Boys are different than girls is true.
2+2=3 is false. Boys are identical to girls is false.





2 + 2 = 11 using the Trinity math based on 3.
An example is 1,2, 10, 11, 12, 21, etc. 2 + 2 = 4 only with the basis of that belief is based on 5 or higher. With Trinity math, 3 is the answer to everything. So 3 = 10.
An odd example of this is the foot or the pound.
With a foot, 6 + 7 = 1 (ft)+ 1 (in). Of course 2 + 2 could equal 26.
2 ft. + 2 in. = 26 in.
With pounds, 14 + 12 = 1 (lb.) + 10 (oz.). And here 2 (lbs.) + 2 (oz.) = 34.
And usually 2 (boys) + 2 (girls) = ((xy)(xx))^n where xy is a male and xx is a female. To the nth (^n) power shows the ability to reproduce.
This is where if we have 2xy * 2xx, it is not as simple as = 4.
This is because it = 4x^3y. And yet when to the nth power, it would actually be n(xx/xy) where the ratio of x's to y's would need to be considered. Sometimes there are more x's than y's while at other times there might be more y's than x's.
Of course 4x^3y might show where xx might be more prevalent than xy.
If you consider in the millions in the U.S. in 2021;
xy = 162.06 xx = 169.36

Over 7 million more females and basic algebra supports that.
And Thank You gfm7175 for bringing this to our attention. With boys and girls,
2 + 2 ≠ 4.

p.s., @All, he was thinking 2y (boys) * 2x (girls) = 4xy. That's 2 boys and 2 girls.
But chromosomes are in pairs of xy (boys) and xx (girls). Just leave it to a Christian to complicate something as basic as math.

Holy **** you have issues...


It's democrat-math. They don't care about chromosomes. They choose their own gender, switch back and forth, and all around, as it suits them. No wonder they have issues. Lot simpler just to learn how to use correctly, the equipment you are born with.
29-12-2021 13:43
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1492)
Some things have a dramatic effect on humans like WW1 mustard gas and WW2 Zyklon B used in the death camps.Could this virus be manmade with the intention for it to keep mutating and be extremely contagious?
29-12-2021 14:58
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
Could this virus be manmade with the intention for it to keep mutating and be extremely contagious?


The whole virus concept is nothing but a mental construction that has no real basis. It is a fairy tale to explain sicknesses and deaths of some unlucky people who die from the running nose. There is no proof that viruses exist. No virus has never been isolated. They can not distinquish which particle is a virus or which is a normal particle of human body.
If rabies would indeed exist as they explain then it would kill quickly all the animals in the world. It would spread like a wildfire through the world. Just look at the dogs how they constantly sniff and lick their bodyparts when they meet and how they constantly fight with each other. It is ridiculous to belive that rabbies would not spread like wildfire.
Same thing with the HIV. It would spread like a wildfire through the population and most people would die quickly.
So overall the whole virus myth is a fairy tale. It makes money to those who file some patent for the virus( dr Fauci has over 1000 patents in virology), produce useless( actually toxic) antiviral drugs , tests, masks etc etc. It is a scam to pump money out of goverment. Unfortunately this scam in not only about the money. Many people are dying from the adverse effects of the vaccines and antiviral drugs. There are people who simply enjoy making other people to suffer.
29-12-2021 15:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
Xadoman wrote:The whole virus concept is nothing but a mental construction that has no real basis.. There is no proof that viruses exist.

Do electron microscopes exist?







29-12-2021 16:13
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
Do electron microscopes exist?


Nice computer generated imagery of a nonexisting virus.
29-12-2021 16:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
IBdaMann wrote:
He's obviously not a spineless coward like I am. He values individual freedom and liberty and he is willing to fight for it, even against a tyrannical government.

I am not willing to lose my job right now because the others who depend on me keeping my employment at this point in time are too important. I put myself in this situation with my own choices in life and it sucks.

gfm7175, on the other hand, has all the bravery of our celebrated revolutionaries who created the independent United States of America with their undying bravery. My hat is off to him and to all others with the courage to do what I cannot bring myself to do.

I will admit that there are a few things that make my position on this issue much easier to take:

[1] I haven't literally been faced with the decision as of yet (thankfully). It's always much easier to talk smack from the sidelines than it is to actually perform on the field under pressure.

[2] I don't have any dependents. The only person's well-being who I need to keep in mind is my own.

[3] I am in a financial position where I could survive for a few years without earning any money (and could do so without changing any of my spending habits). This is, in part, because I don't piss my money away on crypto-scams like Xadoman does.
29-12-2021 20:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
keepit wrote:
Your info is wrong. Where did you get it.
T cells are generated from progenitor cell which come from the bone marrow.
B cells are generated in the bone marrow but so are tcells which come from progenitor cells.

Nope. T cells are created in the lymphatic system.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-12-2021 20:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Logic is not a cop out.


At a bare minimum, logic should require you to pay lip service to the convincing correlations I have illustrated, to say further research is warranted to confirm causation.

Your lack of logic is on brazen display here.

You are willing to lose your job to avoid the Covid 19 vaccine.

But then you say Covid 19 is not a risk.

If COVID 19 is not a risk, then why do you care about getting vaccinated?

He doesn't. He cares about NOT getting vaccinated. There is no reason for vaccine mandates.

YOU are denying logic, not gfm.

Correlation does not exist. There is no valid data. Argument from randU fallacy.
You are attempting Paradox V.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-12-2021 20:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Logic is not a cop out.


At a bare minimum, logic should require you to pay lip service to the convincing correlations I have illustrated,

I noticed your goalpost shift from what was a 'causation' claim to what is now a 'correlation' claim. Are you now making a correlation claim and sticking with that??

Spongy Iris wrote:
to say further research is warranted to confirm causation.

No "further research" is necessary. One lone example to the contrary is all that is needed to falsify the causation theory.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Your lack of logic is on brazen display here.

This is your issue, not mine.

Spongy Iris wrote:
You are willing to lose your job to avoid the Covid 19 vaccine.

Correct. I will not be coerced or forced into taking a jab that I don't wish to take.

Many other people have already made that same decision of which I have thankfully not been forced to make as of yet.

Spongy Iris wrote:
But then you say Covid 19 is not a risk.

Idk what "statement of mine" you are referring to. COVID-19 is a rather mild virus, not any more serious than a common flu virus is. I see no reason to get a vaccination for it.

Spongy Iris wrote:
If COVID 19 is not a risk, then why do you care about getting vaccinated?

An odd question, seeing as COVID-19 is not a COVID-19 vaccine.


I think it is causation, because there is an abundance of correlation you can find in a multitude of studies.

A study isn't a proof. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Spongy Iris wrote:
I'm very certain causation could be proved with further study.

A study is not a proof. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Spongy Iris wrote:
Going by your logic, nothing is true, everything is false,

Word stuffing. He never said any of this.
Spongy Iris wrote:
and you are willing to lose your livelihood over nothing.

Mandating vaccines is not nothing. Redefinition fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:
I'm done replying in this thread. I just had to point out your hypocrisy and absurdity.

Attempted proof by inversion.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-12-2021 20:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
duncan61 wrote:
Some things have a dramatic effect on humans like WW1 mustard gas and WW2 Zyklon B used in the death camps.Could this virus be manmade with the intention for it to keep mutating and be extremely contagious?


A virus cannot mutate. It is not alive.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-12-2021 21:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Xadoman wrote:
Could this virus be manmade with the intention for it to keep mutating and be extremely contagious?


The whole virus concept is nothing but a mental construction that has no real basis.

Nah. Viruses exist. Just because you don't believe it makes no difference.
Xadoman wrote:
It is a fairy tale to explain sicknesses and deaths of some unlucky people who die from the running nose.

There are too many noses not watching where they are going. Getting run over by one is not pretty.
Xadoman wrote:
There is no proof that viruses exist. No virus has never been isolated. They can not distinquish which particle is a virus or which is a normal particle of human body.

Did you know there is a difference between a cell and a virus? Neither are particles.
Xadoman wrote:
If rabies would indeed exist as they explain then it would kill quickly all the animals in the world. It would spread like a wildfire through the world. Just look at the dogs how they constantly sniff and lick their bodyparts when they meet and how they constantly fight with each other. It is ridiculous to belive that rabbies would not spread like wildfire.

Rabies not only exists, it infects many animals, particularly bats. It is spread by fluid contact (like getting bit, or blood to blood contact, or practicing animal 'husbandry' with an infected animal.
Xadoman wrote:
Same thing with the HIV. It would spread like a wildfire through the population and most people would die quickly.

HIV is spread by fluid contact, just like rabies.
Xadoman wrote:
So overall the whole virus myth is a fairy tale.

Not a myth.
Xadoman wrote:
It makes money to those who file some patent for the virus( dr Fauci has over 1000 patents in virology), produce useless( actually toxic) antiviral drugs , tests, masks etc etc.

Masks are completely ineffective against viruses. Viruses have been around long before Fauci was even born.
Xadoman wrote:
It is a scam to pump money out of goverment.

Viruses have been around long before any government.
Xadoman wrote:
Unfortunately this scam in not only about the money. Many people are dying from the adverse effects of the vaccines and antiviral drugs. There are people who simply enjoy making other people to suffer.

You are making a compositional error fallacy here. Not all vaccines have adverse effects (other than a possible allergic reaction). Since you figure that someone suffering from HIV is not suffering, you really are showing your lack of compassion.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-12-2021 21:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Xadoman wrote:
Do electron microscopes exist?


Nice computer generated imagery of a nonexisting virus.


So you are saying electron microscopes don't exist. Riiiight.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-12-2021 21:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
He's obviously not a spineless coward like I am. He values individual freedom and liberty and he is willing to fight for it, even against a tyrannical government.

I am not willing to lose my job right now because the others who depend on me keeping my employment at this point in time are too important. I put myself in this situation with my own choices in life and it sucks.

gfm7175, on the other hand, has all the bravery of our celebrated revolutionaries who created the independent United States of America with their undying bravery. My hat is off to him and to all others with the courage to do what I cannot bring myself to do.

I will admit that there are a few things that make my position on this issue much easier to take:

[1] I haven't literally been faced with the decision as of yet (thankfully). It's always much easier to talk smack from the sidelines than it is to actually perform on the field under pressure.

[2] I don't have any dependents. The only person's well-being who I need to keep in mind is my own.

[3] I am in a financial position where I could survive for a few years without earning any money (and could do so without changing any of my spending habits). This is, in part, because I don't piss my money away on crypto-scams like Xadoman does.


I conduct business on my own terms. I will not comply with mask mandates or vaccine mandates. No one in my business is required to wear a mask or get the vaccine.

They are free to choose for themselves.

No one bothers with a mask. Some have gotten the vaccination, some have not.

Meh.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-12-2021 04:15
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2262)
Into the Night wrote:
You don't need to 'find the right balance'. That's automatic.
Stay off the health supplements, dude. That stuff WILL mess you up.


I've seen you say this a couple time now. I want to throw something out there.

Nearly 8 years ago, I had a Vegas golf trip planned with a few friends. Three days before leaving, I woke up with raw throat and had that taste we all know. I was about to get a real snot knocker cold. HORRIBLE timing!

I called a friend who is a career nurse (and also going on the golf trip) and asked him if there was anything that actually worked to scare off a cold. He said to try honey on the back of your tongue. Supposedly there is some kind of natural antibiotic in honey. I was willing to try anything so I soaked my tongue in honey 3 times, morning noon and night.

I'll be damned if I didn't wake up the next day feeling fine! Here is the CRAZY part. My whole life I've managed to catch a cold once every year or two. Now at the slightest cold symptom, I'll do a tablespoon of honey before bed. I haven't had a cold in nearly 8 years!

Does anyone here think honey had anything to do with it? Oh, and by the way, to my knowledge I haven't had covid either.


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
30-12-2021 04:39
James___
★★★★★
(5480)
And life sucks...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpMs-m2oxP0
30-12-2021 06:10
James___
★★★★★
(5480)
And then there is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcafh-JWpQ
I'm not deaf but I don't have normal hearing.
30-12-2021 08:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You don't need to 'find the right balance'. That's automatic.
Stay off the health supplements, dude. That stuff WILL mess you up.


I've seen you say this a couple time now. I want to throw something out there.

Nearly 8 years ago, I had a Vegas golf trip planned with a few friends. Three days before leaving, I woke up with raw throat and had that taste we all know. I was about to get a real snot knocker cold. HORRIBLE timing!

I called a friend who is a career nurse (and also going on the golf trip) and asked him if there was anything that actually worked to scare off a cold. He said to try honey on the back of your tongue. Supposedly there is some kind of natural antibiotic in honey. I was willing to try anything so I soaked my tongue in honey 3 times, morning noon and night.

I'll be damned if I didn't wake up the next day feeling fine! Here is the CRAZY part. My whole life I've managed to catch a cold once every year or two. Now at the slightest cold symptom, I'll do a tablespoon of honey before bed. I haven't had a cold in nearly 8 years!

Does anyone here think honey had anything to do with it? Oh, and by the way, to my knowledge I haven't had covid either.


Honey contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. It's how bees store their food, and it doesn't go bad for a long time. We used lemon and honey for coughs when I was a kid. Wasn't a cure, but help for a good while.
30-12-2021 12:11
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
Viruses have been around long before any government


How do you know, were you there and saw one?

Nah. Viruses exist. Just because you don't believe it makes no difference.


Just because you belive they exist does not make them real.

It is spread by fluid contact (like getting bit, or blood to blood contact, or practicing animal 'husbandry' with an infected animal.


That is why if true it would spread like a wildfire through population killing everyone. Humans are animals.

HIV is spread by fluid contact, just like rabies.


The number of fluids contacts is crazy per day. It would spread like a wildfire through population. Everyone would be dead soon.

Not all vaccines have adverse effects


Every vaccine could kill and probably has killed. Even a single peanut could kill a person.

Since you figure that someone suffering from HIV is not suffering, you really are showing your lack of compassion.



They suffer because they were unlucky with health. They did not have HIV. There are 8 billion people on earths. Some of them are just unlucky . Everyone could be unlucky one day. This is the way life is and we can do nothing about it.
30-12-2021 12:17
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
I conduct business on my own terms. I will not comply with mask mandates or vaccine mandates. No one in my business is required to wear a mask or get the vaccine.

They are free to choose for themselves.

No one bothers with a mask. Some have gotten the vaccination, some have not.



Some day they will just shut down your business if you do not comply. What are you going to do then?
30-12-2021 12:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You don't need to 'find the right balance'. That's automatic.
Stay off the health supplements, dude. That stuff WILL mess you up.


I've seen you say this a couple time now. I want to throw something out there.

Nearly 8 years ago, I had a Vegas golf trip planned with a few friends. Three days before leaving, I woke up with raw throat and had that taste we all know. I was about to get a real snot knocker cold. HORRIBLE timing!

I called a friend who is a career nurse (and also going on the golf trip) and asked him if there was anything that actually worked to scare off a cold. He said to try honey on the back of your tongue. Supposedly there is some kind of natural antibiotic in honey. I was willing to try anything so I soaked my tongue in honey 3 times, morning noon and night.

I'll be damned if I didn't wake up the next day feeling fine! Here is the CRAZY part. My whole life I've managed to catch a cold once every year or two. Now at the slightest cold symptom, I'll do a tablespoon of honey before bed. I haven't had a cold in nearly 8 years!

Does anyone here think honey had anything to do with it? Oh, and by the way, to my knowledge I haven't had covid either.

Both honey and sugar are an antibiotic. A cold, however, is a virus.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-12-2021 12:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You don't need to 'find the right balance'. That's automatic.
Stay off the health supplements, dude. That stuff WILL mess you up.


I've seen you say this a couple time now. I want to throw something out there.

Nearly 8 years ago, I had a Vegas golf trip planned with a few friends. Three days before leaving, I woke up with raw throat and had that taste we all know. I was about to get a real snot knocker cold. HORRIBLE timing!

I called a friend who is a career nurse (and also going on the golf trip) and asked him if there was anything that actually worked to scare off a cold. He said to try honey on the back of your tongue. Supposedly there is some kind of natural antibiotic in honey. I was willing to try anything so I soaked my tongue in honey 3 times, morning noon and night.

I'll be damned if I didn't wake up the next day feeling fine! Here is the CRAZY part. My whole life I've managed to catch a cold once every year or two. Now at the slightest cold symptom, I'll do a tablespoon of honey before bed. I haven't had a cold in nearly 8 years!

Does anyone here think honey had anything to do with it? Oh, and by the way, to my knowledge I haven't had covid either.


Honey contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. It's how bees store their food, and it doesn't go bad for a long time. We used lemon and honey for coughs when I was a kid. Wasn't a cure, but help for a good while.

It does treat the sore throat symptom some, but it does nothing about the virus.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-12-2021 13:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Xadoman wrote:
Viruses have been around long before any government


How do you know, were you there and saw one?

Because viruses are absolutely essential for life to exist at all. Beneficial viruses are inside you right now helping to break down bacteria.
Xadoman wrote:
Nah. Viruses exist. Just because you don't believe it makes no difference.


Just because you belive they exist does not make them real.

So you deny the work of Louis Pasteur, Edward Jenner, the existence of the electron microscope, etc.
Xadoman wrote:
It is spread by fluid contact (like getting bit, or blood to blood contact, or practicing animal 'husbandry' with an infected animal.


That is why if true it would spread like a wildfire through population killing everyone. Humans are animals.

Nope. Not everyone is having blood or fluid contact with an infected individual.
Xadoman wrote:
HIV is spread by fluid contact, just like rabies.


The number of fluids contacts is crazy per day. It would spread like a wildfire through population. Everyone would be dead soon.

Nope. Not everyone is having blood or fluid contact with an infected individual.
Xadoman wrote:
Not all vaccines have adverse effects


Every vaccine could kill and probably has killed. Even a single peanut could kill a person.

Allergic reactions are not necessarily lethal. Vaccines do not usually cause allergic reactions.
Xadoman wrote:
Since you figure that someone suffering from HIV is not suffering, you really are showing your lack of compassion.


They suffer because they were unlucky with health.

No. They suffer because they have HIV.
Xadoman wrote:
They did not have HIV.

They have HIV.
Xadoman wrote:
There are 8 billion people on earths. Some of them are just unlucky.

The bring their own bad luck. Casual sex with an infected person will easily pass the infection to you. Homosexual activity is rife with casual sex, which is why HIV spreads most easily through the homosexual population.
Xadoman wrote:
Everyone could be unlucky one day.

Math errors. Failure to declare boundary. Failure to declare randX.
Xadoman wrote:
This is the way life is and we can do nothing about it.

Cliche fallacy. Attempted proof by circular argument (fundamentalism).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-12-2021 13:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Xadoman wrote:
I conduct business on my own terms. I will not comply with mask mandates or vaccine mandates. No one in my business is required to wear a mask or get the vaccine.

They are free to choose for themselves.

No one bothers with a mask. Some have gotten the vaccination, some have not.



Some day they will just shut down your business if you do not comply. What are you going to do then?

They can't.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-12-2021 13:13
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
They can't.


Of course they can. We have here already businesses shut down because the owners did not comply with the mandates. At first they got big fines and then they got shut down.
30-12-2021 14:23
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
Because viruses are absolutely essential for life to exist at all. Beneficial viruses are inside you right now helping to break down bacteria.


A nice fairy tale but no proof that this kind of action goes on in the body.

So you deny the work of Louis Pasteur, Edward Jenner, the existence of the electron microscope, etc.


Electrone microscope did not even exist in Pasteur time. He could not explain why bacteria did not infect a healthy person, that is why he invented a much smaller bad guy- the virus. He could not see the virus nor he could not prove the virus causes the illness. He just made up a fairy tale about a very small bad guy called a virus. So you see it is nothing but a mental construction.

Allergic reactions are not necessarily lethal. Vaccines do not usually cause allergic reactions.


Sometimes they do and then it is usually lethal if not caught quickly.

Nope. Not everyone is having blood or fluid contact with an infected individual.


Around 10% of men do all the f..ing and other stay involuntary celibate( aka incels). So overall about 1 men out of 10 actually go around and f...ck all the women. Women throw themselves at those men because they are genetically gifted. It is a simple biology - an ordinary man is simply not attractive for women. So we could say that those men have many partners and therefore they are like superspreaders. The disease would go like wildfire through the forest.


No. They suffer because they have HIV.


After the PCR test was invented for HIV the number of cases of HIV went exponential. Just like the corona scam is a testing scam, the HIV scam is also a testing scam. Those who got diagnosed with a new test started to suffer from the chemo therapy which ended their life quickly.

They have HIV.


Some kind of test shows that they have HIV. They need to dilute the blood of a pregnant women about 50 times to test for HIV , otherwise they would 100% test positive for HIV every single time. Just a fun fact to show how ridiculous the testing is.

The bring their own bad luck. Casual sex with an infected person will easily pass the infection to you. Homosexual activity is rife with casual sex, which is why HIV spreads most easily through the homosexual population.


Hate to brake it for you but casual sex is rife also in heterosexual population. Most women will go for the 10% of top males who are genetically gifted. They do not want an ordinary man because women do not feel any attraction for them. It has never been easier for a women to get sex from desired men than nowadays. Just create an online account on tinder and hundreds and hundreds of thirsty males will bombard her constantly day by day. She will swipe left till she finally finds a top male and goes and f...ks him. The guy is a slayer and does not stay with her in the long term relationship because he also swipes left each and every day and f..ks a lot of women who throw at him each and every day.
30-12-2021 17:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
Xadoman wrote:
Because viruses are absolutely essential for life to exist at all. Beneficial viruses are inside you right now helping to break down bacteria.
A nice fairy tale but no proof that this kind of action goes on in the body.

You did not answer my question. Do you acknowledge or deny the existence of electron microscopes?

Xadoman wrote:
So you deny the work of Louis Pasteur, Edward Jenner, the existence of the electron microscope, etc.
Electrone microscope did not even exist in Pasteur time.

I join you in questioning the existence of electrone microscopes. I tried to get one and met with no success.



Xadoman wrote:He just made up a fairy tale about a very small bad guy called a virus. So you see it is nothing but a mental construction.

You only have a rational argument if you have performed thorough examinations with an electron microscope and found nothing; however, you seem to be denying that electron microscopes even exist. Your denial is apparently the only mental construct in question.

Xadoman wrote: Around 10% of men do all the f..ing and other stay involuntary celibate( aka incels).

The exact figure is 13.11% That information is included in the electrone microscope's user guide.

Xadoman wrote: So we could say that those men have many partners and therefore they are like superspreaders.

The women are therefore the spreaders in this case.

Xadoman wrote:The disease would go like wildfire through the forest in a 1980 Mazda.




Xadoman wrote:
No. They suffer because they have HIV.
the HIV scam is also a testing scam. Those who got diagnosed with a new test started to suffer from the chemo therapy which ended their life quickly.

This is an interesting theory. How do you explain the people who tested positive for HIV and later died of AIDS because they refused to get any sort of treatment?

Xadoman wrote: Hate to brake it for you but casual sex is rife also in heterosexual population.

You just solidified Into the Night's point. He claims that most "ordinary men" need to get into a monogomous relationship in order to have a family because, as you put it, women will only have casual sex with the top 13.11% of male studs. This effectively prevents the spread of AIDS in the families of solid, monogomous partners. You'll notice that AIDS does not run like wildfire through families but it does through the homosexual community. HIV testing is not somehow responsible for this phenomenon.

Xadoman wrote:They do not want an ordinary man because women do not feel any attraction for them.

I hate to break it to you, but women find uncontrollable attraction to normal-to-below-average men who have lots of money from not gambling away every penny on crypto-addictions.

Of course, men who are not total studs and who gamble away all their cash don't get a lot of poon-tang. So most men are faced with the decision: "Do I enjoy a good life with a ton of cash and a beautiful babe ... or do I eat out of a can in between checking my Pitbull and Evergrow wallets?"

In my case, rather than dream about how some crypto might get me my "made it" car, I just bought nice cars for myself, my wife and all my children. I just bought them, and now they are driven and enjoyed. Teaching my children how to drive and then watching them drive the cars I bought for them makes me realize that that's what a "made it" car truly looks like.

Yeah, I don't own any crypto tokens. I prefer "made it" cars instead.

.
30-12-2021 22:01
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
You did not answer my question. Do you acknowledge or deny the existence of electron microscopes?


If you find something with an electrone microscope it does not mean it is a virus. If you think you can stick a blood sample under the electrone microscope and you see a virus in it then you do not understand electron microscopy.

This is an interesting theory. How do you explain the people who tested positive for HIV and later died of AIDS because they refused to get any sort of treatment?


Out of 8 billion people there are always some people who are unlucky with health. They have so many issues and could die just from the runny nose. That does not mean they have a virus in their body.

This effectively prevents the spread of AIDS in the families of solid, monogomous partners.


Those days are already gone long time ago. Women are riding the cock carousel from early teens till mid thirties and then they could settle for some ordinary beta provider. The trend is that they will settle less and less as years go by. With the aids of social media they do not feel alone anymore. Also they have no trouble having casual sex even if they are old. The male thirst is unbelivable.

The women are therefore the spreaders in this case.


Those 10% of males would be superspreaders if HIV ideed exist. The disease would run like wildfire through the population.

I hate to break it to you, but women find uncontrollable attraction to normal-to-below-average men who have lots of money from not gambling away every penny on crypto-addictions.


The days of beta providing are over. Women make easy money on their own nowadays.
30-12-2021 22:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Xadoman wrote:
They can't.


Of course they can. We have here already businesses shut down because the owners did not comply with the mandates. At first they got big fines and then they got shut down.


I am not a retail business and don't depend on retail traffic. Indeed, those that are do not have to comply. They can simply refuse to pay the fines, stay open, and tell the cops they are trespassing (and prosecute them for it!).

The only thing shutting down a business is the business owner that decides to relocate his business elsewhere to get away from the crime, or those that decide to retire.

It's well past time for people to stand up to this crap and put these 'kings' in their place. This is mob behavior by the government.

In places like the SOTC, there is no constitution. It is an oligarchy becoming a dictatorship. Only the people can do something about this. Elections no longer work there. They are an open sham. If a republic is to be re-established in the SOTC, it will have to be by force. The oligarchy is not going to just give up their power.

Yes. I am talking about war. A civil war.

I don't want to see one. Such war is horrible. It's the last resort. Yet it's coming just the same.

So far, people (and businesses) are relocating out of such oppressed areas and into free States. Others are resorting to joining the general strike, that is widening every day.

But what about those people left behind? Their jobs are gone, their liberty is gone. It's a daily life in fear, shortages, and crime.

Who is John Galt?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-12-2021 23:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Xadoman wrote:
Because viruses are absolutely essential for life to exist at all. Beneficial viruses are inside you right now helping to break down bacteria.


A nice fairy tale but no proof that this kind of action goes on in the body.

Actually, there is. Again, you denying the work of Pasteur and Jenner, and many others that have studied microbiology.
Xadoman wrote:

So you deny the work of Louis Pasteur, Edward Jenner, the existence of the electron microscope, etc.


Electrone microscope did not even exist in Pasteur time.

It didn't need to. It does exist now, and only confirms what Pasteur found.
Xadoman wrote:
He could not explain why bacteria did not infect a healthy person,

Yes he could. He also explained why bacteria die.
Xadoman wrote:
that is why he invented a much smaller bad guy- the virus.

He did not invent the virus. He simply described how it killed bacteria and other microorganisms.
Xadoman wrote:
He could not see the virus nor he could not prove the virus causes the illness.

He wasn't talking about an illness at the time.
Xadoman wrote:
He just made up a fairy tale about a very small bad guy called a virus. So you see it is nothing but a mental construction.

Nope. It's a theory. It is a theory of science. It has not yet been falsified. You can't just discard it.
Xadoman wrote:
Allergic reactions are not necessarily lethal. Vaccines do not usually cause allergic reactions.

Sometimes they do and then it is usually lethal if not caught quickly.

Compositional error fallacy. Special pleading fallacy.
Xadoman wrote:
Nope. Not everyone is having blood or fluid contact with an infected individual.


Around 10% of men do all the f..ing and other stay involuntary celibate( aka incels).

Argument from randU fallacy. You are just making up numbers now. Homosexual behavior is not celibacy.
Xadoman wrote:
So overall about 1 men out of 10 actually go around and f...ck all the women.

Homosexual behavior is same sex behavior, dope.
Xadoman wrote:
Women throw themselves at those men because they are genetically gifted.

Most women don't.
Xadoman wrote:
It is a simple biology - an ordinary man is simply not attractive for women.

Obviously, your mommy didn't tell you about natural desires. Maybe you are describing yourself, and you are not ordinary.
Xadoman wrote:
So we could say that those men have many partners and therefore they are like superspreaders. The disease would go like wildfire through the forest.

Promiscuity often results in catching a disease. Perhaps you've heard of syphilis? Gonorrhea? Fortunately, these can be treated with antibiotics now. They used to be a death sentence or permanently disfiguring.

Apparently you've never heard of smallpox, polio, chikenpox, mumps, the 'common' cold, the flu (including the Spanish flu outbreak). All caused by viruses.

You are also denying the immune system. Did you know that it destroys viruses? Did you know that most viruses are not deadly at all?

Xadoman wrote:
No. They suffer because they have HIV.

After the PCR test was invented for HIV the number of cases of HIV went exponential. Just like the corona scam is a testing scam, the HIV scam is also a testing scam.

A virus isn't a test.
Xadoman wrote:
Those who got diagnosed with a new test started to suffer from the chemo therapy which ended their life quickly.

HIV is not treated with chemotherapy. It is currently not able to be cured. It can be controlled to some extent though, through the use if antiretroviral therapy though.
Xadoman wrote:
They have HIV.

Some kind of test shows that they have HIV.

Not everyone is taking the test, dude.
Xadoman wrote:
They need to dilute the blood of a pregnant women about 50 times to test for HIV , otherwise they would 100% test positive for HIV every single time. Just a fun fact to show how ridiculous the testing is.

No such test. You are making shit up.
Xadoman wrote:
The bring their own bad luck. Casual sex with an infected person will easily pass the infection to you. Homosexual activity is rife with casual sex, which is why HIV spreads most easily through the homosexual population.

Hate to brake it for you but casual sex is rife also in heterosexual population.

Along with it's associated risks, including HIV.
Xadoman wrote:
Most women will go for the 10% of top males who are genetically gifted. They do not want an ordinary man because women do not feel any attraction for them. It has never been easier for a women to get sex from desired men than nowadays. Just create an online account on tinder and hundreds and hundreds of thirsty males will bombard her constantly day by day. She will swipe left till she finally finds a top male and goes and f...ks him. The guy is a slayer and does not stay with her in the long term relationship because he also swipes left each and every day and f..ks a lot of women who throw at him each and every day.

So...no nuclear families, eh? Sure doesn't explain why I find so many of them!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-12-2021 23:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
Into the Night wrote:
So far, people (and businesses) are relocating out of such oppressed areas and into free States.

Indeed they are.

If I recall correctly, the two States with the largest population influxes atm are Florida and Texas (which are among the most free of States), and the two "States" (I, like you, recognize them as Oligarchies) with the largest population outflows (and are among the most oppressive of "States") are California and New York.

If I were located in the SOTC or the SOTNY, I would have moved out of there long ago.
30-12-2021 23:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Xadoman wrote:
You did not answer my question. Do you acknowledge or deny the existence of electron microscopes?


If you find something with an electrone microscope it does not mean it is a virus.

Argument of ignorance fallacy. Never said it did, dope.
Xadoman wrote:
If you think you can stick a blood sample under the electrone microscope and you see a virus in it then you do not understand electron microscopy.

No, that would be YOU. You can see a virus with an electron microscope.
Xadoman wrote:
This is an interesting theory. How do you explain the people who tested positive for HIV and later died of AIDS because they refused to get any sort of treatment?


Out of 8 billion people there are always some people who are unlucky with health. They have so many issues and could die just from the runny nose. That does not mean they have a virus in their body.

Math errors: failure to declare boundary. Failure to declare randX. Denial of probability math. Denial of Pasteur's work, Jenner's work, cytopathy, microbiology, virology.
Xadoman wrote:
This effectively prevents the spread of AIDS in the families of solid, monogomous partners.

Those days are already gone long time ago.

Nope. They're still here. Most homes in many suburban neighborhoods are families, with kids and everything.
Xadoman wrote:
Women are riding the cock carousel from early teens till mid thirties and then they could settle for some ordinary beta provider. The trend is that they will settle less and less as years go by. With the aids of social media they do not feel alone anymore. Also they have no trouble having casual sex even if they are old. The male thirst is unbelivable

You obviously have a very distorted view of the world.
Xadoman wrote:
The women are therefore the spreaders in this case.


Those 10% of males would be superspreaders if HIV ideed exist. The disease would run like wildfire through the population.

Still denying the immune system I see.
Xadoman wrote:
I hate to break it to you, but women find uncontrollable attraction to normal-to-below-average men who have lots of money from not gambling away every penny on crypto-addictions.


The days of beta providing are over. Women make easy money on their own nowadays.

Not all of them, and those that do are still married to the same man.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-12-2021 23:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So far, people (and businesses) are relocating out of such oppressed areas and into free States.

Indeed they are.

If I recall correctly, the two States with the largest population influxes atm are Florida and Texas (which are among the most free of States), and the two "States" (I, like you, recognize them as Oligarchies) with the largest population outflows (and are among the most oppressive of "States") are California and New York.

If I were located in the SOTC or the SOTNY, I would have moved out of there long ago.

I don't even travel through the SOTC if I can help it. I don't seeing the devastation there.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 30-12-2021 23:38
31-12-2021 00:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So far, people (and businesses) are relocating out of such oppressed areas and into free States.

Indeed they are.

If I recall correctly, the two States with the largest population influxes atm are Florida and Texas (which are among the most free of States), and the two "States" (I, like you, recognize them as Oligarchies) with the largest population outflows (and are among the most oppressive of "States") are California and New York.

If I were located in the SOTC or the SOTNY, I would have moved out of there long ago.

I don't even travel through the SOTC if I can help it. I don't seeing the devastation there.

I don't blame you. It's sad even just reading about it or seeing some videos about it.

A lot of people are fleeing out of Illinois as well. While I don't think many of them are fleeing to Wisconsin, they do love to travel up into Wisconsin to experience our wonderful State Park system (and to go to Wisconsin Dells, which is our main tourist attraction in terms of theme parks and stuff like that). Locally, we call those people "FIBs", which stands for "F***ing Illinois Bastards"
31-12-2021 06:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So far, people (and businesses) are relocating out of such oppressed areas and into free States.

Indeed they are.

If I recall correctly, the two States with the largest population influxes atm are Florida and Texas (which are among the most free of States), and the two "States" (I, like you, recognize them as Oligarchies) with the largest population outflows (and are among the most oppressive of "States") are California and New York.

If I were located in the SOTC or the SOTNY, I would have moved out of there long ago.

I don't even travel through the SOTC if I can help it. I don't seeing the devastation there.

I don't blame you. It's sad even just reading about it or seeing some videos about it.

A lot of people are fleeing out of Illinois as well. While I don't think many of them are fleeing to Wisconsin, they do love to travel up into Wisconsin to experience our wonderful State Park system (and to go to Wisconsin Dells, which is our main tourist attraction in terms of theme parks and stuff like that). Locally, we call those people "FIBs", which stands for "F***ing Illinois Bastards"


We get so many SOTC refugees here. There was a billboard down on East Marginal way by Boeing field for awhile that read, "Don't Californicate Washington".


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
31-12-2021 10:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
I just learned that one of my now ex-favorite bands, Starship, recently fired their singer of fifteen years, Stephanie Calvert, the vocalist who replaced Grace Slick, ... because they cannot abide having a band member who won't get the COVID vaccine.

She actually ended up getting COVID in August and that was all the excuse Mickey Thomas needed to fire her. She was not fired because she somehow sang poorly. She was not fired because she was unreliable or missed rehearsals. She was not fired because of any sort of falling-out or personality conflict (everyone got along great for fifteen years). A very talented singer of long tenure was fired over a personal matter that was nobody else's business.

31-12-2021 11:30
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
Most women don't.


You deny female nature. You deny laws of attraction.

Obviously, your mommy didn't tell you about natural desires. Maybe you are describing yourself, and you are not ordinary.


Do not listen what women tell you , watch what they actually do.


Perhaps you've heard of syphilis? Gonorrhea? Fortunately, these can be treated with antibiotics now. They used to be a death sentence or permanently disfiguring.


That is why HIV and AIDS would run through the population like wildfire. Top male superspreaders would infect most women and those women would also infect their beta providing husbands.
Has not happened. The whole HIV theory is a myth, nothing more.

Nope. They're still here. Most homes in many suburban neighborhoods are families, with kids and everything.


Women will settle after they have hit the wall. Before that they rode the cock carousel with genetically gifted men. Their children are also often from those top males. Desperate beta providers are willing to rise up those children.

You obviously have a very distorted view of the world.


You are bluepilled. You deny female nature. You deny natural attraction. Females are biologically wired to go for top males that are genetically gifted. The do not feel attraction for ordinary men. They could settle for the money if they hit a wall but those kind of relationships are miserable for men.

A virus isn't a test.


Corona is a testing scam. So is HIV.
31-12-2021 21:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
Xadoman wrote:
Most women don't.


You deny female nature. You deny laws of attraction.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy.
Xadoman wrote:
Obviously, your mommy didn't tell you about natural desires. Maybe you are describing yourself, and you are not ordinary.


Do not listen what women tell you , watch what they actually do.

I do.
Xadoman wrote:

Perhaps you've heard of syphilis? Gonorrhea? Fortunately, these can be treated with antibiotics now. They used to be a death sentence or permanently disfiguring.


That is why HIV and AIDS would run through the population like wildfire. Top male superspreaders would infect most women and those women would also infect their beta providing husbands.
Has not happened. The whole HIV theory is a myth, nothing more.

Denial of the immune system and HIV infection vectors.
Xadoman wrote:
Nope. They're still here. Most homes in many suburban neighborhoods are families, with kids and everything.


Women will settle after they have hit the wall. Before that they rode the cock carousel with genetically gifted men. Their children are also often from those top males. Desperate beta providers are willing to rise up those children.

Hallucination.
Xadoman wrote:
You obviously have a very distorted view of the world.


You are bluepilled. You deny female nature. You deny natural attraction. Females are biologically wired to go for top males that are genetically gifted. The do not feel attraction for ordinary men. They could settle for the money if they hit a wall but those kind of relationships are miserable for men.

Hallucination.
Xadoman wrote:
A virus isn't a test.


Corona is a testing scam. So is HIV.

Denial of science, specifically the theories of Pasteur, Jenner, and the whole of microbiology and virology.

Argument by repetition fallacy. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). No new argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 31-12-2021 21:40
01-01-2022 05:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
IBdaMann wrote:
I just learned that one of my now ex-favorite bands, Starship, recently fired their singer of fifteen years, Stephanie Calvert, the vocalist who replaced Grace Slick, ... because they cannot abide having a band member who won't get the COVID vaccine.

She actually ended up getting COVID in August and that was all the excuse Mickey Thomas needed to fire her. She was not fired because she somehow sang poorly. She was not fired because she was unreliable or missed rehearsals. She was not fired because of any sort of falling-out or personality conflict (everyone got along great for fifteen years). A very talented singer of long tenure was fired over a personal matter that was nobody else's business.


Wow, how pathetic... But remember, this is just these people being "inclusive" and "diverse" and letting their "love trump hate"... and equality and stuff.
01-01-2022 05:40
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So far, people (and businesses) are relocating out of such oppressed areas and into free States.

Indeed they are.

If I recall correctly, the two States with the largest population influxes atm are Florida and Texas (which are among the most free of States), and the two "States" (I, like you, recognize them as Oligarchies) with the largest population outflows (and are among the most oppressive of "States") are California and New York.

If I were located in the SOTC or the SOTNY, I would have moved out of there long ago.

I don't even travel through the SOTC if I can help it. I don't seeing the devastation there.

I don't blame you. It's sad even just reading about it or seeing some videos about it.

A lot of people are fleeing out of Illinois as well. While I don't think many of them are fleeing to Wisconsin, they do love to travel up into Wisconsin to experience our wonderful State Park system (and to go to Wisconsin Dells, which is our main tourist attraction in terms of theme parks and stuff like that). Locally, we call those people "FIBs", which stands for "F***ing Illinois Bastards"


We get so many SOTC refugees here. There was a billboard down on East Marginal way by Boeing field for awhile that read, "Don't Californicate Washington".

Hahaha that's funny. That showed up in the Seattle area?!
Page 8 of 9<<<6789>





Join the debate Omicron:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact