Remember me
▼ Content

Omicron

Page 5 of 9<<<34567>>>
21-12-2021 03:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
https://news.wttw.com/2021/12/20/omicron-sweeps-across-nation-now-73-us-covid-19-cases

NEW YORK (AP) — Omicron has raced ahead of other variants and is now the dominant version of the coronavirus in the U.S., accounting for 73% of new infections last week, federal health officials said Monday.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention numbers showed nearly a six-fold increase in omicron's share of infections in only one week.

In much of the country, omicron's prevalence is even higher. It's responsible for an estimated 90% of new infections in the New York area, the Southeast, the industrial Midwest and the Pacific Northwest.

New dominant strain, in only 6 weeks after being identified. That's a pandemic record... And yet, we continue to push a vaccine, that failed miserably. Omicron is vaccine evasive, so we are back to 2020 days of the pandemic, without Trump's guidance. Obviously, Fauci got bored with torturing beagles, and moved on to a more amusing species.
21-12-2021 04:02
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Those who have even a modicum of understanding of human physiology know that COVID does not somehow cause cytokines to begin attacking the thymus or bone marrow or the lymphatic system.

You still haven't explained why you somehow believe that a vaccine has anything to do with it.

The vaccine triggers the same immune response as covid.

"Cytokine storm in COVID-19
Recent studies on COVID-19 infected patients have shown that these individuals exhibit high levels of both pro-inflammatory cytokines, which include IFN-g, IL-1B, IL-6 and IL-2, and chemokines.

The connection between a cytokine storm and COVID-19 was made when clinicians observed that intensive care unit (ICU) admitted patients had higher levels of CXCL10, CCL 2, and TNF-a as compared to COVID-19 patients that experienced less severe symptoms and did not require admission to the ICU.

Like many other viruses, particularly SARS, MERS, and influenza, the cytokine storm has been used as a warning sign for clinicians to recognize disease escalation. When left untreated, the cytokine storm by COVID-19 produces immunopathogenic damage that can further progress to extensive tissue damage, organ failure, and death."

https://www.news-medical.net/health/What-is-Cytokine-Storm.aspx

21-12-2021 08:03
(5197)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Those who have even a modicum of understanding of human physiology know that COVID does not somehow cause cytokines to begin attacking the thymus or bone marrow or the lymphatic system.

You still haven't explained why you somehow believe that a vaccine has anything to do with it.

Recent studies on COVID-19 infected patients have shown that these individuals exhibit high levels of both pro-inflammatory cytokines, which include IFN-g, IL-1B, IL-6 and IL-2, and chemokines.

The connection between a cytokine storm and COVID-19 was made when clinicians observed that intensive care unit (ICU) admitted patients had higher levels of CXCL10, CCL 2, and TNF-a as compared to COVID-19 patients that experienced less severe symptoms and did not require admission to the ICU.

Like many other viruses, particularly SARS, MERS, and influenza, the cytokine storm has been used as a warning sign for clinicians to recognize disease escalation. When left untreated, the cytokine storm by COVID-19 produces immunopathogenic damage that can further progress to extensive tissue damage, organ failure, and death."

Does that take into account that the majority of case that end up in the hospital, to be studied. Where of people who already had health issues, before getting infected? Many already had damaged/removed organs, and on maintenance medications to compensate. Over 80% of hospitalizations are 65+, and worn out, broken down, ready for the scrap heap. Just barely hanging on by a fist full of prescription meds everyday. Quite a few of the younger fatalities, without known health issues, later turn out to have had un-diagnosed/treated problems. Lot of people manage symptoms, until they end up in the emergency room.

Healthy people, who fully recover, are generally dismissed and ignored. Nothing scary to report on. Nothing interesting or noteworthy to study. The focus is on the 1-2% of the cases severe enough to need hospitalization.

The crisis isn't as serious as hyped. It's a pandemic, which was always expected to take a few years, before a reasonable decline, and we could relax. Instead of building temporary facilities, to provide more beds for emergency treatment, if need. Training additional staff, who could be called in, when things got bad. We push vaccination instead. No vaccine has ever stopped infection, or prevent the spread. Vaccines will help you fight an infection, maybe help you survive. That's it. Even vaccinated, there were still cases severe enough to require hospitalization, for pretty much all infections. Of course, mRNA vaccines are kind of new. And this is the first, really large scale use to study. Guessing the magical properties, are protect by Intellectual Property Law, and will be kept secret.

When pretty much everybody infected with covid, or injected with the vaccine, show the same symptoms, then you can blame the virus or vaccine. You are obsessed with a very small, targeted sample, of available cases. Most likely, the ones most similar to your own failing health. Which of course, makes the most sense, since it what effects you the most, your greatest fear.
21-12-2021 18:22
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Does that take into account that the majority of case that end up in the hospital, to be studied. Where of people who already had health issues, before getting infected? Many already had damaged/removed organs, and on maintenance medications to compensate. Over 80% of hospitalizations are 65+, and worn out, broken down, ready for the scrap heap. Just barely hanging on by a fist full of prescription meds everyday. Quite a few of the younger fatalities, without known health issues, later turn out to have had un-diagnosed/treated problems. Lot of people manage symptoms, until they end up in the emergency room.

Healthy people, who fully recover, are generally dismissed and ignored. Nothing scary to report on. Nothing interesting or noteworthy to study. The focus is on the 1-2% of the cases severe enough to need hospitalization.

The crisis isn't as serious as hyped. It's a pandemic, which was always expected to take a few years, before a reasonable decline, and we could relax. Instead of building temporary facilities, to provide more beds for emergency treatment, if need. Training additional staff, who could be called in, when things got bad. We push vaccination instead. No vaccine has ever stopped infection, or prevent the spread. Vaccines will help you fight an infection, maybe help you survive. That's it. Even vaccinated, there were still cases severe enough to require hospitalization, for pretty much all infections. Of course, mRNA vaccines are kind of new. And this is the first, really large scale use to study. Guessing the magical properties, are protect by Intellectual Property Law, and will be kept secret.

When pretty much everybody infected with covid, or injected with the vaccine, show the same symptoms, then you can blame the virus or vaccine. You are obsessed with a very small, targeted sample, of available cases. Most likely, the ones most similar to your own failing health. Which of course, makes the most sense, since it what effects you the most, your greatest fear.

You have no idea how long covid will persist in infecting the population, nor do you have any idea about my overall health, nor do you have any idea about the overall health of those studied in the samples I have cited.

Is it even your job to post here, or do you actually enjoy posting here? You certainly aren't learning anything or doing yourself any service with your prolific posting in this forsaken forum.

21-12-2021 19:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
Spongy Iris wrote:You have no idea how long covid will persist in infecting the population,

For the sake of discussion, let's assume that will be forever. So what?

Spongy Iris wrote: ...nor do you have any idea about my overall health,

... nor do you. You are an exaggerating hypochondriac. You live a life of paranoid panic based on irrational fears of all that you cannot see. Much of that fear would evaporate with a little education of human physiology.

To do that, you need to pry yourself away from the internet's burgeoning wealth of misinformation ... that you hold to be inerrant for some reason.

Spongy Iris wrote: ... nor do you have any idea about the overall health of those studied in the samples I have cited.

Nor do you. You took a study of leukemia patients and presumed it was COVID.

Is it even your job to post here, or do you actually enjoy posting here? You are certainly doubling down on not learning anything and you aren't doing yourself any service with your incoherent posting on this forum.

21-12-2021 19:06
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

You took a study of leukemia patients and presumed it was COVID.

Another lame false accusation. This is not a study of leukemia patients.

Analysis of absolute lymphocyte count in patients with COVID-19.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7923864/#:~:text=Current%20research%20suggests%20that%20lymphopenia,%2D19%20%5B%2C%2C%5D

21-12-2021 19:07
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
... and let's just say that such hypochondriac fear doesn't help to boost one's health...
21-12-2021 19:09
(1643)
gfm7175 wrote:
... and let's just say that such hypochondriac fear doesn't help to boost one's health...

The ignorance you are pushing is worse.

21-12-2021 19:11
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

What ignorance am I pushing? I don't think I've even said much in this thread (at least as of lately).
21-12-2021 19:13
(1643)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

What ignorance am I pushing? I don't think I've even said much in this thread (at least as of lately).

That the fear of COVID is not justified. It is justified. Look at the facts or remain ignorant.

21-12-2021 19:16
(5197)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You have no idea how long covid will persist in infecting the population, nor do you have any idea about my overall health, nor do you have any idea about the overall health of those studied in the samples I have cited.

Is it even your job to post here, or do you actually enjoy posting here? You certainly aren't learning anything or doing yourself any service with your prolific posting in this forsaken forum.

Two of the strains if what we call the common cold, are coronaviruses. Covid-19 will be the third. Coronaviruses are quite common in animals. Considering the uncivilized action of democrats, coronavirus will be more common in humans as well. But seriously, the virus is adjusting well, spread quick and easy. The symptoms are mild, last 5-10 days. Majority of those infected recover easily. It's a nuisance virus, not a neck-tube virus for most. Many will feel baddy, take an OTC for symptoms, go to work, or school, and share.

You don't get routine blood work done, to compare counts, unless you have a health issue.

Yeah, mostly I post here for entertainment, occasionally learn a few things. Mostly, just venting my frustration on people who fall for these governmental doom and gloom scams. Just give up your freedom, your liberties, your hard earned money. Somebody else needs it worse than you.
21-12-2021 19:34
(14411)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:What ignorance am I pushing? I don't think I've even said much in this thread (at least as of lately).
That the fear of COVID is not justified.

I'll say it: Fear of COVID is for uneducated morons and gullible idiots.

Spongy Iris wrote: It is justified.

Nope. It is justification for you to get the education you abandoned.

Get educated or remain ignorant.

Try expressing your argument as a complete list of causailities starting with COVID infection (and/or vaccination) and walk through COVID/vaccination causes X which causes Y which causes Z which causes degraded immunity.

You have not yet gotten around to doing this. Complete the chain ... from COVID/vaccination to degraded immunity. Don't start in the middle somewhere and mention how in some cases (in unrelated contexts) there can be occurrences of degraded immunity. You have to start specifically with COVID infection/vaccination and end in a cause of degraded immunity.

Have at it.

Fear-induced panic does not equate to knowledge.

Edited on 21-12-2021 19:36
21-12-2021 19:52
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:What ignorance am I pushing? I don't think I've even said much in this thread (at least as of lately).
That the fear of COVID is not justified.

I'll say it: Fear of COVID is for uneducated morons and gullible idiots.

Spongy Iris wrote: It is justified.

Nope. It is justification for you to get the education you abandoned.

Get educated or remain ignorant.

Try expressing your argument as a complete list of causailities starting with COVID infection (and/or vaccination) and walk through COVID/vaccination causes X which causes Y which causes Z which causes degraded immunity.

You have not yet gotten around to doing this. Complete the chain ... from COVID/vaccination to degraded immunity. Don't start in the middle somewhere and mention how in some cases (in unrelated contexts) there can be occurrences of degraded immunity. You have to start specifically with COVID infection/vaccination and end in a cause of degraded immunity.

Have at it.

Fear-induced panic does not equate to knowledge.

This argument is over. I have supported my points with evidence. And you will always try to move the goal post in any debate.

If covid keeps sticking around, I suspect time will prove my points to be true.

Since I believe you are really a 15 year old girl, your thymus is probably still in pretty good shape. Good luck.

21-12-2021 20:30
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have been discussing this topic with my 36 year old daughter whose husband has family in Britain.His brother and Mother attended a wedding and the Groom was infected and did not know.6 people were infected and 2 were hospitalised yet 50 other people did not get infected.My daughter knows people who have been very healthy and in her age group that have contracted this virus and died.It is not a joke.Where I live the borders are closed to the rest of Australia and it is working.Tasmania opened the borders to the sick turds on the East coast and are now being ravaged with infections.My personal experience with the vaccine was the first dose I had flu like symptoms from 6pm -10.30pm that night and the second no ill effects at all.Apparently when the borders open and we let sick people back in if I get exposed I may not become as sick as I would be if not immunised.I say keep the borders closed like we are an Island nation.2 interstate truck drivers from the East were diagnosed covid positive but they were hailed as national heros as they had worn the masks and only bought food for the return journey and infected zero other people.This bug would not wipe out humanity but I would be well pissed if I was retired in my early 70s and died from this because some ass sneezed on me while shopping and I missed out on 10 extra years of being with my family.Wearing Masks works end of story.
21-12-2021 20:55
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
duncan61 wrote:
have had 2 shots because I could

No, not because you could. Because you were ORDERED to get them.
duncan61 wrote:
and last week I started a new job as receivals storeman at farmer jacks and it is everything I wished for and I would have to be vacced.

You were ORDERED to get your vaccination right here.
duncan61 wrote:
I will not be getting boosters unless I have to.

You will have to. You will be ORDERED to do so.

Don't pass this off as a voluntary thing. Let's make that very clear right now.

What really happened is I watched this covid thing unfold and when I thought the time was right I started to look in to getting vaccinated as all my household members {family} were vaccinated my wife even had the booster already.I normally do my appointments online but it was going to be 6 weeks.By pure chance the next day I finished my task early and was in a small shopping mall and the 777 chemist was offering on the spot jabs and I did it.The second shot was booked in for 3 months later and I attended because I could.There is no fear or panic and if I wish to see my elderly parents before they die at the nursing home I will need to get a flu shot.I started as a storeman on the 17th December.My second shot was on the 8th December.The store manager has had zero shots.West Australia is a laid back place
21-12-2021 21:03
(1643)
duncan61 wrote:
My personal experience with the vaccine was the first dose I had flu like symptoms from 6pm -10.30pm that night and the second no ill effects.

So that's what you write now, but on Aug 27 2021 this is what you wrote:

duncan61 wrote:
I'm 48 and pretty fit and healthy (or so I thought). Had my fist Pfizer dose three weeks ago with no real side effects apart from a sore arm. Went in yesterday for round two and I woke up at one o'clock this morning freezing my tits off and shaking uncontrollably (This is definitely not normal for living in the Torres Straights). Had a hotter than hell shower for a half hour with all of the doors n windows closed in my bathroom and was still freezing afterwards. Tried using last nights towel to dry myself and it felt like it was liquid ice, switched to a dry towel and managed to get myself dry with chattering teeth and uncontrollable shaking. Hopped into bed with a doona ( definetly not normal ) and managed to get warm and get to sleep. Woke up an hour later soaked to the bone and feeling like I was on fire. Managed to get back to sleep and woke up this morning feeling like I've just met Marsellus Wallace's friends with the blowtorch and a pair of pliers. Every single joint and muscle in my body is absolutely munted and I'm hurting in places that I didn't even know that existed.

Edited on 21-12-2021 21:42
21-12-2021 21:19
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

That the fear of COVID is not justified. It is justified. Look at the facts or remain ignorant.

The fear of COVID is not justified. Only extremely gullible science-illiterate morons fear COVID.
21-12-2021 22:07
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
I have been discussing this topic with my 36 year old daughter whose husband has family in Britain.

Hopefully your daughter and husband (and his family) are smarter than you are.

duncan61 wrote:
His brother and Mother attended a wedding and the Groom was infected and did not know.

Was this one of those fabled "asymptomatic" cases by any chance?

duncan61 wrote:
6 people were infected and 2 were hospitalised yet 50 other people did not get infected.

Some got sick (some a couple more sick than others) and most did not get sick. Sounds like nothing out of the ordinary to me.

duncan61 wrote:
My daughter knows people who have been very healthy and in her age group that have contracted this virus and died.

... of another cause or causes. Did those people happen to develop pneumonia by any chance? Did they end up getting put on a ventilator instead of receiving proper treatment?

duncan61 wrote:
It is not a joke.

The pneumonia is no joke, but it CAN be treated (the earlier the treatment the better).

duncan61 wrote:
Where I live the borders are closed to the rest of Australia

... because your government has gone full tyrant mode.

duncan61 wrote:
and it is working.

Are your city's street lights working as well?? I take it you haven't had any kangaroos on your street lately??

duncan61 wrote:
Tasmania opened the borders to the sick turds on the East coast and are now being ravaged with infections.

A few handfuls, over the past two years, out of half a million people, is hardly "being ravaged with infections". Cut the crap, dude.

duncan61 wrote:
My personal experience with the vaccine was the first dose I had flu like symptoms from 6pm -10.30pm that night and the second no ill effects at all.

Okay.

duncan61 wrote:
Apparently when the borders open and we let sick people back in if I get exposed I may not become as sick as I would be if not immunised.

How do you suppose you're going to test whether or not you "would've been sicker without immunization"?

duncan61 wrote:
I say keep the borders closed like we are an Island nation.

Okay, and I say stop fear mongering and demand your freedom back from the tyrants ruling over you.

duncan61 wrote:
2 interstate truck drivers from the East were diagnosed covid positive

Oh the humanity!

duncan61 wrote:
but they were hailed as national heros as they had worn the masks

... but how can this be?? Masks protect people from COVID, do they not??

duncan61 wrote:
and only bought food for the return journey and infected zero other people.This bug would not wipe out humanity but I would be well pissed if I was retired in my early 70s and died from this because some ass sneezed on me while shopping and I missed out on 10 extra years of being with my family.

... yet before 2020 you never once worried about some ass sneezing on you while shopping and missing out on 10 extra years of being with your family... Did you know that common colds and flus can also develop into pneumonia and eventually lead to death (no different than COVID)??

COVID is merely a scam to bring in 6uild 6ack 6etter, which stems back to the "climate change" "Great Reset" agenda. A letter from the World Economic Forum speaks of discussions (at some sort of gathering that occurs) focusing on, and I quote, "shaping policies for the post-COVID-19 era under the theme of the Great Reset".

Additionally, some bloke named Sam Stein was very disappointed about Manchin rejecting BBB (666) and tweeted out that "the last best chance at climate change legislation is gone".

Thus, it is very clear at this point that:

[1] The BBB (666) agenda is all about sweeping climate change legislation.

[2] Knowing #1, don't forget that in order to "build back better", something must first be destroyed in order to "build [it] back" "better". Since BBB (666) is all about "climate change", and "climate change" is all about "carbon footprint", it can be concluded that what "needs to be destroyed", in order to "build back better", is the global dependence upon carbon based fuels (coal, oil, natural gas, etc).

[3] Knowing #1 and #2, then comes the question of HOW can an undertaking this massive be accomplished?? There needs to be some sort of global crisis in order to implement the plan.... [ENTER COVID-19]

[4] Knowing #1, #2, and #3, it should make a whole lot of sense why governments around the world NEED to incessantly fear monger over COVID-19 (and now all of the Greek alphabet soup "variants" as well)...

Do the current events that you are seeing play out all around you make some more sense to you now?

duncan61 wrote:
Wearing Masks works end of story.

I see that you cling firm in your religious belief even though viruses are sooooo much smaller than mask pores... and masks aren't worn 24/7/365... and masks don't form a perfect seal around the nose and mouth... and one's eyes are left completely uncovered... and on and on...
Edited on 21-12-2021 22:27
21-12-2021 23:42
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@gfm, N95 masks lower the risk quite well. People like you remind me what I've read about the Black Plague. If people bathed regularly then they wouldn't have been infected by fleas and lice.
Of course back then, they might've had to shave their heads so lice would be exposed and then could be washed away. Also rats were tolerated and were the primary breeding ground of infected fleas. While cats could become infected by eating infected rats, they lowered the rate of infection among people. While cats could spread the virus, they were less likely to do so than with rats which were a breeding ground for infected fleas.
That's not in the Bible so I can understand your ignorance of the subject.
21-12-2021 23:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
have had 2 shots because I could

No, not because you could. Because you were ORDERED to get them.
duncan61 wrote:
and last week I started a new job as receivals storeman at farmer jacks and it is everything I wished for and I would have to be vacced.

You were ORDERED to get your vaccination right here.
duncan61 wrote:
I will not be getting boosters unless I have to.

You will have to. You will be ORDERED to do so.

Don't pass this off as a voluntary thing. Let's make that very clear right now.

What really happened is I watched this covid thing unfold and when I thought the time was right I started to look in to getting vaccinated as all my household members {family} were vaccinated my wife even had the booster already.I normally do my appointments online but it was going to be 6 weeks.By pure chance the next day I finished my task early and was in a small shopping mall and the 777 chemist was offering on the spot jabs and I did it.The second shot was booked in for 3 months later and I attended because I could.There is no fear or panic and if I wish to see my elderly parents before they die at the nursing home I will need to get a flu shot.I started as a storeman on the 17th December.My second shot was on the 8th December.The store manager has had zero shots.West Australia is a laid back place

So again, you are ORDERED to get the vaccine.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-12-2021 23:57
(21599)
James___ wrote:
@gfm, N95 masks lower the risk quite well.

N95 masks are completely ineffective against a virus. Math errors: Failure to declare boundary. Failure to declare randX. Denial of probability math. Paradox M.
James___ wrote:
People like you remind me what I've read about the Black Plague.

False equivalence. Masks were useless again the Plague. There was no vaccine.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-12-2021 23:59
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:

You don't get routine blood work done, to compare counts, unless you have a health issue.

Yeah, mostly I post here for entertainment, occasionally learn a few things.

The only thing I've seen you learn here is how to electrocute stray cats. You're a real sick fuk Harvey.

My hands became temporarily paralyzed on 12/12/21. Only concerning thing revealed from the gamut of blood tests and EKG was low lymphocyte count of 1300 per microliter, which isn't even low enough to alarm any doctor. Nobody can explain why my hands were temporarily paralyzed. Maybe it has something to do with how I see the bright and hollow sky.

12/11/21 jam session...

https://youtu.be/xsTF-tm0RoY

Edited on 22-12-2021 00:01
22-12-2021 00:27
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
My personal experience with the vaccine was the first dose I had flu like symptoms from 6pm -10.30pm that night and the second no ill effects.

So that's what you write now, but on Aug 27 2021 this is what you wrote:

duncan61 wrote:
I'm 48 and pretty fit and healthy (or so I thought). Had my fist Pfizer dose three weeks ago with no real side effects apart from a sore arm. Went in yesterday for round two and I woke up at one o'clock this morning freezing my tits off and shaking uncontrollably (This is definitely not normal for living in the Torres Straights). Had a hotter than hell shower for a half hour with all of the doors n windows closed in my bathroom and was still freezing afterwards. Tried using last nights towel to dry myself and it felt like it was liquid ice, switched to a dry towel and managed to get myself dry with chattering teeth and uncontrollable shaking. Hopped into bed with a doona ( definetly not normal ) and managed to get warm and get to sleep. Woke up an hour later soaked to the bone and feeling like I was on fire. Managed to get back to sleep and woke up this morning feeling like I've just met Marsellus Wallace's friends with the blowtorch and a pair of pliers. Every single joint and muscle in my body is absolutely munted and I'm hurting in places that I didn't even know that existed.

That was a quote from a fishing forum about what happened to someone else.I am 60 and had the Astra Zeneca.Regardless I could change my mind given new information.

duncan61
22-12-2021 01:06
(14411)
duncan61 wrote:My daughter knows people who have been very healthy and in her age group that have contracted this virus and died.

... but the virus had nothing to do with their death ... they had simply contracted the virus prior to their untimely demise from some other cause.

Your daughter can verify this by asking family members of the deceased to allow her to examine the death certificate. Guess what won't be in Line A of Section I. Go on, guess what won't be there.

Did you guess "COVID-19"? If so then you are correct! Now go have your daughter verify this.

duncan61 wrote:It is not a joke.

It is nothing to fear. Fearing COVID is for uneducated morons and gullible idiots.

duncan61 wrote:Where I live the borders are closed to the rest of Australia and it is working.

Where I live they installed street lights to keep the wild herds of African elephants away ... and so far it's working.

You are convincing me that Australians aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack.

duncan61 wrote:Tasmania opened the borders to the sick turds on the East coast and are now being ravaged with infections.

They are experiencing more infections of a virus that is nothing more than a mild flu. They did the right thing by opening their borders and allowing all commerce to occur unrestricted.

duncan61 wrote:My personal experience with the vaccine was the first dose I had flu like symptoms from 6pm -10.30pm that night and the second no ill effects at all.

My take is that the first night you psyched yourself into having symptoms when your "vaccine" was actually just a placebo. Once you stopped thinking about it the second night, you had all the symptoms you would expect from a placebo.

duncan61 wrote:Apparently when the borders open and we let sick people back in if I get exposed I may not become as sick as I would be if not immunised.

It's funny how that works. So, if we just infect the whole world with COVID, a few will get symptoms but within a few days the whole problem evaporates completely.

So bring it on. Stop letting your hypochondria turn you into an eternal problem perpetuator.

duncan61 wrote:I say keep the borders closed like we are an Island nation.

I officially think you're a moron. You never had problems any of the past flu seasons that you had EVERY YEAR. Suddenly they decide to give it a name (COVID) and you become a raving loon.

duncan61 wrote:2 interstate truck drivers from the East were diagnosed covid positive but they were hailed as national heros as they had worn the masks and only bought food for the return journey and infected zero other people.

The bastards helped immunize zero other people. Selfish.

duncan61 wrote:This bug would not wipe out humanity but I would be well pissed if I was retired in my early 70s and died from this because some ass sneezed on me while shopping

1. If you die, you won't be pissed at anything.
2. If you were to get the virus, a few days later you would be immune. Done. No more problem.

It seems like you are too stupid to grasp how this works. Remember, you weren't this kind of stupid moron for any of the previous flu seasons. Why did you become totally brain-dead all of a sudden over COVID?

duncan61 wrote:

[quote]duncan61 wrote: Wearing Masks works end of story.

You're a total moron, end of story.

22-12-2021 01:14
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

duncan61 wrote: Wearing Masks works end of story.

You're a total moron, end of story.

And yet if everybody wore N95 masks for a couple of weeks when around other people in public, why would that be a problem? The only drawback might be a sharp reduction in the number of new covid cases. Outside of that it really wouldn't change anyone's life.
It's strange what diseases have been wiped out or are virtually non-existent because of vaccines and yet for many people they don't care. They shouldn't get their kids vaccinated against things like polio, the mumps or tuberculosis. It's a matter of choice, right? It's about YOUR rights. Please choose to let your children get sick. They'll respect you for it.

p.s., @All, why some people might have such a severe reaction to wearing a mask or getting vaccinated is it draws attention to that individual. People who wear a mask and are vaccinated go unnoticed. Might be the real story.
Edited on 22-12-2021 01:21
22-12-2021 01:33
(14411)
James___ wrote: And yet if everybody were pressured/coerced out to wear N95 facemasks and their liberty/freedom ignored completely for a couple of weeks for James' amusement, why would that be a problem?

If everyone were allowed to be free, what would be the problem, James__?

James___ wrote:The only drawback might be loss of individual liberties and freedoms, without any reduction in the number of COVID cases

Why would that be a good thing?

James___ wrote: Outside of that it would really give me a big laugh

I bet it would.

James___ wrote: It's strange that some people have died from vaccines while some who have refused to get vaccinated remain alive and healthy ... but some rabid maskholes don't care.

I know what you mean. It's good that we allow each individual to make his/her own choices.

22-12-2021 02:40
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: And yet if everybody were pressured/coerced out to wear N95 facemasks and their liberty/freedom ignored completely for a couple of weeks for James' amusement, why would that be a problem?

If everyone were allowed to be free, what would be the problem, James__?

James___ wrote:The only drawback might be loss of individual liberties and freedoms, without any reduction in the number of COVID cases

Why would that be a good thing?

James___ wrote: Outside of that it would really give me a big laugh

I bet it would.

James___ wrote: It's strange that some people have died from vaccines while some who have refused to get vaccinated remain alive and healthy ... but some rabid maskholes don't care.

I know what you mean. It's good that we allow each individual to make his/her own choices.

Are you that threatened by common sense?
22-12-2021 04:59
(14411)
James___ wrote: Are you that threatened by common sense?

James__, you have been EVADING common sense for quite a while, because prisms allow for it, and if my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without having to worry about whether Christian immigrants allow for Norwegian ozone holes in facemasks.
22-12-2021 05:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Are you that threatened by common sense?

James__, you have been EVADING common sense for quite a while, because prisms allow for it, and if my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without having to worry about whether Christian immigrants allow for Norwegian ozone holes in facemasks.

This is so disappointing. I have 2 projects of which one will work. With Bessler's wheel, I am trying to replicate someone's work from over 300 years ago. To date, no one has done it.

With prisms, they do allow for multiple eigen values. You should know this. Each vector originating from the same point of origin is an eigen vector. And with quantum computing, a time crystal can have an eigen state. Since a time crystal will have no linear momentum, its angular momentum will have a specific value. This will determine its polarity. We've covered this before.

Unfortunately with Christians I do not talk or think in the right way. My sister inspired me to believe in Jesus and not in myself. It's not about how good I am but what it is that Jesus wants for us. Simply 2 different things. And with my sister, I'd hate to disappoint her.

@All, to be technical, when light follows different paths in a prism this means that quanta (Max Planck and his photon as an example) have different paths to follow. Radio broadcast utilizing black body radiation (again Max Planck) will create different eigen vectors according to the inverse square law. This determines the strength at which a broadcast signal can be received depending on its distance from the source. This is basic 19th century physics. ie, from the 1800's.
Edited on 22-12-2021 05:56
22-12-2021 06:57
(14411)
James___ wrote:This is so disappointing. I have 2 projects of which one will work.

What are the two projects and which one will work?

James___ wrote:With Bessler's wheel, I am trying to replicate someone's work from over 300 years ago.

In your own words, being as specific and unambiguous as possible, what do you believe you are trying to replicate?

James___ wrote:To date, no one has done it.

Not even Bessler.

James___ wrote: With prisms, they do allow for multiple eigen values.

Peanut butter allows for multiple eigen vectors. When you insert the phrase "allows for" you are rendering that statement utterly meaningless. You might as well not even waste the bandwidth to post it.

James___ wrote:Each vector originating from the same point of origin is an eigen vector.

Nope. An eigenvector is a particular set of values. The context is linear algebra. It applies to a square matrix. An eigenvector becomes a scalar of multiples of the matrix.

James___ wrote:And with quantum computing,

There is no quantum computing. Is this your project that will not work?

James___ wrote: Unfortunately with Christians I do not talk or think in the right way.

You probably keep inserting the phrase "allows for" and they keep waiting for you to actually say something. Have you tried conversing about something that does not involve panic over naturally occurring polar ozone holes in winter months? Have you tried not burdening them with your health issues? Have you tried not preaching misinformation about facemasks or about quantum computing?

There are many things you can try.

James___ wrote:My sister inspired me to believe in Jesus and not in myself.

She convinced you that you no longer exist?

James___ wrote: It's not about how good I am but what it is that Jesus wants for us.

Have you asked gfm7175 what Jesus wants for us? ... perhaps as a second opinion? Maybe your sister got it wrong.

Just off the cuff, I'd say that Jesus wants you to save the best wine for last, to cast your nets over the right side of the boat, to live without sin if you want any chance of throwing the first stone, to give to Ceasar his stuff, and to keep financial transactions out of the temple.

I also believe that Jesus would recommend getting a different court date from whichever one Barabbas gets.

James___ wrote:Simply 2 different things. And with my sister, I'd hate to disappoint her.

Tell her that you have decided to become a Catholic.

James___ wrote: Radio broadcast utilizing black body radiation (again Max Planck) will create different eigen vectors according to the inverse square law.

James__, this statement above is pure gibberbabble.

1. All thermal radiation is EM but not all EM is thermal radiation. Radio broadcast EM is not thermal radiation.
2. Eigenvectors apply to square matrices in linear algebra.
3. The inverse square law does not determine the direction of a photon

James___ wrote: This is basic 19th century physics. ie, from the 1800's.

How do you not know this? If my project that will work works out, I will be able to tell Christians what Jesus will want when I have a life with Christian immigrants because I am not one of them. This gets into astrophysics and how the Van Allen belt allows for 3-milliamp resitors.
22-12-2021 07:02
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@IBDM, ever wonder how many conversations would consider why eigen states or values matter?
That is a highly technical discussion. If you reversed the flow of light through a prism, would it become white?
Basically how a time crystal might be perceived by a microwave passing it by. In math, the inverse function is usually accepted as being an opposing function.
And if you consider a desert when it absorbs solar radiation, the sand has an eigen state. The light it refracts has eigen values. I'm not sure if the people in here care about such physics.

p.s., Stefan died in the 1800's while Boltzmann died in 1906. Their work dates to the 1800's. The ideal gas law allows for eigen states to change their values based on linear momentum. The velocity of a gas is an average when considering
KE = 3/2kT.
All this means is that as the velocity of a gas changes so does the wavelength of its electromagnetic emission. This is the best example of how an eigen state can change. This is dependent on its linear velocity.
Edited on 22-12-2021 07:30
22-12-2021 07:52
(5197)
Seems obvious that a perpetual machine while defeat covid-19, and reverse global warming. One day, all cars will be powered by virus destroying Besslergaard Wheels. The secret to perpetual motion, is ozone. Once the wheel gets spun up to the corrected velocity, it generates a tremendous volume of ozone which not only keeps the wheel spinning, but kills all viruses nearby, and fills the Norwegian ozone hole. The surplus ozone is so great, that the wheel will keep spinning under load. Speed regulated by how much ozone is allow to escape. The Besslergaard mechanism wasn't shielded to prevent prying eyes, it was to control how much ozone was retained, to keep the wheel spinning. A common mistake, for those trying to replicate the device.
22-12-2021 18:16
(14411)
James___ wrote:@IBDM, ever wonder how many conversations would consider why eigen states or values matter?

Exactly four.

James___ wrote:That is a highly technical discussion.

Discussions about specific values are not technical. They are boring.

James___ wrote:If you reversed the flow of light through a prism, would it become white?

Yes, if you were to reverse the passage of time in violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, the different colors of light would come together from the appropriate angles and merge within the prism to form white light.

I highly recommend playing the Aargon Deluxe game.

James___ wrote: In math, the inverse function is usually accepted as being an opposing function.

In math, an "inverse" is that which reverses some operation.
In math, an "opposite" is the reversal resulting from an application of an inverse (within that context).

James___ wrote: And if you consider a desert when it absorbs solar radiation, the sand has an eigen state.

Not if it's in Wisconsin.

James___ wrote:The light it refracts has eigen values.

Sand does not refract light. You just wrote above that it absorbs solar radiation. Sand is not transparent. Sand reflects light. There is no refraction.

There isn't even any eigenrefraction, although there might be some eigenvenicen, presuming Sven Issen allows for it.

James___ wrote:I'm not sure if the people in here care about such physics.

There are no people here. There is only Sven.

James___ wrote:Peanut butter allows for eigen states to change their values based on linear momentum.

Eigenstates do not change until they are destroyed by the collapsing of the wave function. There is no linear momentum at play.

James___ wrote:The velocity of a gas is an average when considering KE = 3/2kT.

Nope. The velocity of a gas is determined by dividing its distance traveled by the time it takes to travel that distance, i.e. ... DISTANCE / TIME

James___ wrote: All this means is that as the velocity of a gas changes so does the wavelength of its electromagnetic emission.

Nope. Not of its EM emission but of EM passing through it. As the velocity of a gas changes, its pressure changes, which changes its density, which changes the speed but which EM passes through it, which changes the wavelength but not the frequency.

James___ wrote: This is the best example of how an eigen state can change.

Eigenstates don't change. They are possible "states" of a system and they become destroyed when the system is observed. If you roll a six-sided die that subsequently rolls off the table and under a credenza, the eigenstates for the currently unobserved die are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, i.e. it could be showing a "1" or a "2" etc.. and that doesn't change until you actually move the credenza aside and observe the die. At that point, let's presume that the die shows a "2", the eigenstates (possible outcomes) of 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are destroyed because they are no longer "possible" and 2 becomes the resulting state of the system.

22-12-2021 19:00
(21599)
James___ wrote:
@IBDM, ever wonder how many conversations would consider why eigen states or values matter?
That is a highly technical discussion. If you reversed the flow of light through a prism, would it become white?
Basically how a time crystal might be perceived by a microwave passing it by. In math, the inverse function is usually accepted as being an opposing function.
And if you consider a desert when it absorbs solar radiation, the sand has an eigen state. The light it refracts has eigen values. I'm not sure if the people in here care about such physics.

p.s., Stefan died in the 1800's while Boltzmann died in 1906. Their work dates to the 1800's. The ideal gas law allows for eigen states to change their values based on linear momentum. The velocity of a gas is an average when considering
KE = 3/2kT.
All this means is that as the velocity of a gas changes so does the wavelength of its electromagnetic emission. This is the best example of how an eigen state can change. This is dependent on its linear velocity.

More random statement. No apparent coherency. Jamesbabble.

The Parrot Killer

22-12-2021 19:46
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote:The Besslergaard mechanism wasn't shielded to prevent prying eyes, it was to control how much ozone was retained,

Correction: ... to control how much heat is retained. Due to the perpetual climate change motion it might already be too late.

This is not rocket surgery! How do you not know this? If my project works out, I will be able to have a life while Christian immigrants are better than me because I don't think the right way. Eigenbessler Wheelstates get stuck in ozone hole eigenvectors because I don't want to disappoint my sister.
23-12-2021 01:10
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:The Besslergaard mechanism wasn't shielded to prevent prying eyes, it was to control how much ozone was retained,

Correction: ... to control how much heat is retained. Due to the perpetual climate change motion it might already be too late.

This is not rocket surgery! How do you not know this? If my project works out, I will be able to have a life while Christian immigrants are better than me because I don't think the right way. Eigenbessler Wheelstates get stuck in ozone hole eigenvectors because I don't want to disappoint my sister.

Thanks. Learn new stuff hear all the time. I was under the impressing heat isn't retain, just the transfer of thermal energy. Your sister was probably disappointed, first time she unzipped your pants... Astrogenealogy always confuses me. Is James Jr. his brother, half-brother, son, nephew, cousin? Aren't most the immigrants these days, Catholic? Then again, if they were religious, they'd stay in their own damn country.
23-12-2021 08:32
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks. Learn new stuff hear all the time. I was under the impressing heat isn't retain, just the transfer of thermal energy. Your sister was probably disappointed, first time she unzipped your pants... Astrogenealogy always confuses me. Is James Jr. his brother, half-brother, son, nephew, cousin? Aren't most the immigrants these days, Catholic? Then again, if they were religious, they'd stay in their own damn country.

Heat is not retained. IBD is just mimicking Jamesbabble.

The Parrot Killer

23-12-2021 20:08
(14411)
Into the Night wrote:Heat is not retained. IBD is just mimicking Jamesbabble.

Thank you for picking up on that. I did such a good job that I fooled Harvey into thinking I was James__.

... and if my project works out, I'll be able to have a life with my eigensister's Bessler wheel when Christian immigrants deplete the ozone under the Van Allen belt. But this gets into linear psychiatry which allows for corrugated tin.
23-12-2021 20:28
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

Thank you for picking up on that. I did such a good job that I fooled Harvey into thinking I was James__.

... and if my project works out, I'll be able to have a life with my eigensister's Bessler wheel when Christian immigrants deplete the ozone under the Van Allen belt. But this gets into linear psychiatry which allows for corrugated tin.

But since F=ma and E=mc^2 you must allow for the polar conversion. After all, we are talking about the North pole here. The Norwegian jet stream is what provides food for the polar bears.

The Parrot Killer

23-12-2021 21:01
(14411)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

But since F=ma and E=mc^2 you must allow for the polar conversion. After all, we are talking about the North pole here. The Norwegian jet stream is what provides food for the polar bears.

With E=hv, my project will mean that I'll be able to have a life with frozen plasma physics. Boltzmann died Sep 05, 1906 ... but Christians don't care.
Page 5 of 9<<<34567>>>

Join the debate Omicron:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact