Remember me
▼ Content

Oceans are dying

Oceans are dying10-12-2019 11:41
Jesse Christopher
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
The oceans will have given us all the Oxygen they can by August 2020 this is the dead zone phenomenon. He will not loose his Oceans.

We have too much industry, too many people And we cut and burned all the trees, there's just not enough vegetation to produce enough oxygen. He is shrinking the oceans to give us a chance we have until August 2020 we the land dwellers must change the outcome. The dead zones must be shrinking by August 2020 or well have
you seen "The day the Earth Stood Still"
He is shrinking the oceans to give us our atmospheric oxygen at 19% so us land dwellers can try very hard to change the outcome. We need to stop using fossil fuels. Too much industry, too many people, and we cut and burned all the trees down.

He gave us a solution. The Golden Generator. Look for it use it save the land dwellers. We need to stop the expansion of the dead zones before August 2020 then we'll have you seen "The day the Earth Stood Still"

Free god sent technology:Molybdenum plates 12 v 30 amp most vehicles can support this. Separate Oxygen and Hydrogen release Oxygen to Atmosphere burn hydrogen in naturally aspirated engine. Distilled water and magic juice (65% vinegar 35% Iodine)possibly 65 vinegar 35 iodine but I think it's the first mix. Use a self resetting circuit breaker I used 30 amp for testing. The reaction happens once the solution heats to about 180*F. Keep adding solution to keep it amber colored. If solution turns Jade colored it's not going to work.
Amber is the color of energy Jade occurs naturally. I use 3"x 6" by 3/16"thick molybdenum plates spaced 1/4" apart.
August 2020 is coming very soon.
Let's Save Ourselves
10-12-2019 17:53
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Who is 'He'? Your god or a very wise technologist?

Are you a priest or someone selling products?

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
10-12-2019 18:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Jesse Christopher wrote:
The oceans will have given us all the Oxygen they can by August 2020 this is the dead zone phenomenon. He will not loose his Oceans.

So you say the oceans can no longer shrink because they have given us all their oxygen, AND you say the oceans are shrinking because of the oxygen they are giving off.

WTF?????
Jesse Christopher wrote:
We have too much industry,

Then what do you want to produce energy for? Define 'too much industry'.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
too many people

Okay. You first.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
And we cut and burned all the trees,

I live in a forest, dumbass.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
there's just not enough vegetation to produce enough oxygen.

Grass is vegetation. Farms are vegetation. Seaweed is vegetation. You are obviously just chanting stuff that someone else told you to chant.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
He is shrinking the oceans to give us a chance we have until August 2020 we the land dwellers must change the outcome.

Who is 'he'? What 'outcome'? I thought you said the oceans can't give us any more oxygen. Why would they continue to shrink, as you claim?
Jesse Christopher wrote:
The dead zones must be shrinking by August 2020 or well have you seen "The day the Earth Stood Still"

Ah. Confusing fictional stories with reality eh?
Jesse Christopher wrote:
He is shrinking the oceans to give us our atmospheric oxygen at 19% so us land dwellers can try very hard to change the outcome.

You already said this.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
We need to stop using fossil fuels.

We don't use fossils for fuel. Fossils don't burn.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
Too much industry, too many people, and we cut and burned all the trees down.

You already said this.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
Free god sent technology:Molybdenum plates 12 v 30 amp most vehicles can support this.

360 watts is not going to move a car very fast. Even an electric golf cart uses about 1.2kW.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
Separate Oxygen and Hydrogen release Oxygen to Atmosphere burn hydrogen in naturally aspirated engine.

You will consume more energy to produce the fuel than you get by burning it (which combines it with oxygen again). You can't create energy out of nothing.
Jesse Christopher wrote:
Distilled water and magic juice (65% vinegar 35% Iodine)possibly 65 vinegar 35 iodine but I think it's the first mix. Use a self resetting circuit breaker I used 30 amp for testing. The reaction happens once the solution heats to about 180*F. Keep adding solution to keep it amber colored. If solution turns Jade colored it's not going to work.
Amber is the color of energy Jade occurs naturally. I use 3"x 6" by 3/16"thick molybdenum plates spaced 1/4" apart.
August 2020 is coming very soon.
Let's Save Ourselves

Ah...It's the Magick Juice. I see...another perpetual motion machine believer.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-12-2019 18:08
Jesse Christopher
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
I'm not selling anything. I was told to develop this so many people would not die. So I got it to work. I've been told the ocean dead zones will not be able to expand past August 2020, if we can't fix this then God will restart the earth by ending land life to allow Oceans time to regenerate.
I'm not a priest, I am a wise technician.
10-12-2019 18:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Jesse Christopher wrote:
I'm not selling anything. I was told to develop this so many people would not die. So I got it to work. I've been told the ocean dead zones will not be able to expand past August 2020, if we can't fix this then God will restart the earth by ending land life to allow Oceans time to regenerate.

...that doesn't understand you can't build a perpetual motion machine.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-12-2019 18:26
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Jesse Christopher wrote:

Incredible! Thanks for saving all us, wise technician.

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
Edited on 10-12-2019 18:35
10-12-2019 18:46
Jesse Christopher
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Molybdenum plates are consumable. They will need to be replaced. Molybdenum not cheapest of metals. Perhaps Stainless steel may work. I only got it to work with Molybdenum. I don't have unlimited resources and have spent thousands of dollars and a thousand hours working on this. This technology needs more work to characterize it.
10-12-2019 19:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14401)
Jesse Christopher wrote: The oceans will have given us all the Oxygen they can by August 2020

Perhaps we can get more on the open market.

Jesse Christopher wrote:He will not loose his Oceans.

It's moderately difficult to lose an ocean. I suppose one can always look where it was last seen.

Jesse Christopher wrote: We have too much industry, too many people

I thought this had been resolved. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4

Jesse Christopher wrote: And we cut and burned all the trees

I think they might have missed a few.

Jesse Christopher wrote: He is shrinking the oceans to give us our atmospheric oxygen at 19%

I certainly would never question "Him" but has it ever occurred to "Him" that "He" could more easily and directly increase the oxygen percentage by simply reducing the amount of nitrogen? "He" wouldn't need to reduce/lose the ocean, just the nitrogen. It's just a thought.

Jesse Christopher wrote:We need to stop using fossil fuels.

Nobody uses fossils for fuel.

Jesse Christopher wrote:He gave us a solution.

I presume you mean a "saline solution," i.e. the ocean, yes?

Jesse Christopher wrote: Molybdenum plates 12 v 30 amp most vehicles can support this. Separate Oxygen and Hydrogen release Oxygen to Atmosphere burn hydrogen in naturally aspirated engine.

I think the "natural aspiration" requirement is a nice touch for the turbocharged engine.

Jesse Christopher wrote:Distilled water and magic juice (65% vinegar 35% Iodine)possibly 65 vinegar 35 iodine but I think it's the first mix.

Don't you mean 65% distilled water, 34% lemon juice, 1% sugar? Now I'm confused.

Jesse Christopher wrote: Use a self resetting circuit breaker

Good point. I don't want to be resetting it every frigg'n time.

Jesse Christopher wrote: If solution turns Jade colored it's not going to work.

They never work when they become jaded.

Jesse Christopher wrote: I use 3"x 6" by 3/16"thick molybdenum plates spaced 1/4" apart.

That's pretty bold.

Jesse Christopher wrote: August 2020 is coming very soon.
Let's Save Ourselves

Actually, we'll be saving ourselves in November 2020.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-12-2019 19:54
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Crazy vs crazy
12-12-2019 01:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Jesse Christopher wrote:
Molybdenum plates are consumable. They will need to be replaced. Molybdenum not cheapest of metals. Perhaps Stainless steel may work. I only got it to work with Molybdenum. I don't have unlimited resources and have spent thousands of dollars and a thousand hours working on this. This technology needs more work to characterize it.

You should Google 'Stanley Meyers', he did a lot of similar work, made millions too. He died/disappeared mysteriously, about 20 years ago, but his work lives on. There have been a lot of improvement in plates. Apparently, the disks out of old hard drives work great. Lot of advances in electrolytes as well, no iodine needed. His design just burns both gasses together, instead of releasing the oxygen. But think you could find some helpful things.
14-12-2019 22:14
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
trump cut those treeees???????

big man trump!!

environment trump people trump machine trump ALL TRUMP ALL!!!

For Man, For Tree and FOR MACHINE!!!!
14-12-2019 22:46
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
What are you talking about Amanbir?
I haven't understood a single post you've made and i speak good english.
15-12-2019 01:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14401)
keepit wrote: What are you talking about Amanbir?

Sometimes you even capitalize the word "I"!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2019 02:31
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
keepit wrote:
What are you talking about Amanbir?

BEHEN CHOD!!!!!!

Join the debate Oceans are dying:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The mechanism of the vertical circulation of the waters of the oceans301-05-2019 20:48
Warming oceans3125-04-2019 18:20
Oceans absorb almost a third of global CO2 emissions, but at what cost?220-03-2019 04:36
Climate change putting entire North Atlantic ecosystem at risk, says oceans conference organizer118-03-2019 19:57
Heatwaves sweeping oceans 'like wildfires', scientists reveal205-03-2019 23:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact