Remember me
▼ Content

Oceans absorb almost a third of global CO2 emissions, but at what cost?

Oceans absorb almost a third of global CO2 emissions, but at what cost?19-03-2019 23:21
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/03/oceans-do-us-a-huge-service-by-absorbing-nearly-a-third-of-global-co2-emissions-but-at-what-cost/
19-03-2019 23:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
Argument from randU. Using made up numbers does not a convincing argument make.
20-03-2019 04:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
Into the Night wrote:
Argument from randU. Using made up numbers does not a convincing argument make.

I bet the oceans absorb less when the CO2 is saturated.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Oceans absorb almost a third of global CO2 emissions, but at what cost?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
Faggy/trannie advertising scheme cost Bud Light stock 27 billion so far001-06-2023 04:18
Challenge to Biden 'Cost of Carbon' policy dismissed106-04-2023 02:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact