Remember me
▼ Content

Ocean acidification

Page 3 of 3<123
01-02-2020 10:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
tmiddles wrote:I would never waste my time with it so I can see why no one else did.

Then why did you ask for examples thereof? When you make requests, are we to assume that you don't really mean them?

tmiddles wrote:I know you like to play at being your own reference material with THE Manual ...

You quickly and conveniently changed the subject away from why no warmizombies have ever been able to come up with ANY science whatsoever supporting their WACKY beliefs ... to the documentation of those WACKY beliefs in The Manual.

Let's mosey on back to the question of why no warmizombies have been able to come up with any science supporting their religious beliefs, or any valid datasets supporting their WACKY religious dogma. Why do you think that is?

I'll tell you that those were not the first such intended repositories ever created. Many of each, in fact, have been created over the decades. They all remain empty. All of them ... completely empty ... always. Yet ALL warmizombies are forever PREACHING how stupid deniers must be for not accepting their thettled thience.

Show me someone who believes in Global Warming or Climate Change and I will show you someone who is either a scientifically illiterate moron or is a flat out science denier.

By the way, since you went through all the trouble of pivotting to The Manual, I figured I ask you for your speculation as to why no warmizombie has ever been able to find any inaccuracies therein? Hundreds of warmizombies of all walks of life from many different countries. Not a single inaccuracy. Clearly it is a thoroughly researched document. You understand this to be true, not having found any inaccuracies yourself.

tmiddles wrote: You just passed on providing context as did he.

Nope. You don't get to lie outright and then claim that you weren't lying because the truth might have possibly been discernible at the other end of a particular link.

You lied. It was very disappointing.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-02-2020 15:11
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:I would never waste my time with it so I can see why no one else did.

Then why did you ask for examples thereof? When you make requests, are we to assume that you don't really mean them?

What examples? As you said there is nothing there.

IBdaMann wrote:...come up with ANY science whatsoever supporting their WACKY beliefs ...
Well actually you are the one who decided that radiant transfer was impossible and lumped that in with "warmazombie beliefs" and I've got a ton of science in my sig on that.

Personally I would simply call it a fundamental part of thermodynamics but you want to believe it's a warmazombie conspiracy so you qualify it as an example that contradicts what you just said.

IBdaMann wrote:The Manual, ...why no warmizombie has ever been able to find any inaccuracies...

"Albedo: Noun.
In the Climate Science lexicon, an expression of one's devotion to the Global Warming faith. "Albedo" is used to express one's dedication to scientific illiteracy....."
Probably because it's just stuff like that. I guess it was entertaining for you to write but it contributes nothing to anyone's understanding.

IBdaMann wrote:
Well seeing how you called me a liar for saying Trump called for a ban on Muslims entering the country, when there is a youtube link to his video of him doing it, I don't put much stock in the accusation.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
Edited on 01-02-2020 15:35
01-02-2020 20:40
(14411)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What examples? As you said there is nothing there.

I see you are trying to gracefully bow out. OK.

tmiddles wrote: Well actually you are the one who decided that radiant transfer was impossible ...

Ding - ding- ding ..... we have our box checked for today. This is a pretty respectable bogus position to be assigning me. Are we celebrating something?

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:The Manual, ...why no warmizombie has ever been able to find any inaccuracies...

"Albedo: Noun. [incomplete entry deleted]

You posted an incomplete entry, not any inaccuracies.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Well seeing how you called me a liar for saying Trump called for a ban on Muslims entering the country,

I called you "dishonest." I did so because you intentionally distorted the message. I COULD call you a liar for your attempts to deny that you intentionally distort Trump's message, but I'm fine sticking with just "dishonest."

... but you did lie about what Into the Night wrote.

By the way, I'll repeat that you don't get to lie and yet claim to be telling the truth just because you provide a link by which people can get clues to the truth. Just because you fall for that sort of dishonesty doesn't make it right for you to do likewise.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-02-2020 21:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
So, when the 'church' is shown the foolishness of ocean acidification, and their basic arguments fail, they go back to the beginning of the circle? Starting all the past circular, and equally nonsense, pseudo-science arguments, over greenhouse gasses, greenhouse effects, forcing, sourcing, reading signs, in bloody goat entrails...
01-02-2020 22:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Just name calling Harvey. Not science, not productive either.
01-02-2020 22:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21598)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, when the 'church' is shown the foolishness of ocean acidification, and their basic arguments fail, they go back to the beginning of the circle? Starting all the past circular, and equally nonsense, pseudo-science arguments, over greenhouse gasses, greenhouse effects, forcing, sourcing, reading signs, in bloody goat entrails...

Yup. It's time to start the whole repetitive set of arguments over again. After all, it's all the Church of Global Warming has.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-02-2020 22:33
(21598)
keepit wrote:
Just name calling Harvey. Not science, not productive either.

Fallacy fallacy. No name calling occurred. You are correct. The Church of Global Warming is not science. Neither is it productive.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 01-02-2020 22:34
02-02-2020 04:33
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, when the 'church' is shown the foolishness of ocean acidification, and their basic arguments fail, they go back to the beginning of the circle?

You noticed!

Remember that Greenhouse Effect is just a repeating toggle, i.e. endlessly jumping back and forth between violating thermodynamics and violating Stefan-Boltzmann. You call them on one violation and they cry "No one is claiming that!" and they quickly pivot to violating the other. Back and forth, back and forth. It never ends.

In other areas they have constructed more complex, more confusing cycles ... but cycles they be.

02-02-2020 05:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:

It's sad Harvey that your life has come down to making such empty statements.
I mean you don't even know that fish need rivers, streams and creeks to spawn in.
But you get your seafood from the local supermarket, right? Publix maybe? Yet where does their seafood come from? It's people like you who don't know that cattle are slaughtered for meat.
Yep, what's for dinner? Love a good burger myself

BTW, entrails become casings for sausage. Common knowledge. And as a kid, I helped my granny in Kentucky take chicken from the yard to the kitchen table.
Simple life lesson, your food isn't your pet, it's food. Your pet isn't food.

Yet you'll probably find a cow being bled out disgusting. It's what hunter's do with their game. It helps to preserve the meat.
Yet you make dinner sound like devil worship.
Attached image:

Edited on 02-02-2020 05:46
02-02-2020 14:11
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
No clue what you mean. You guys love to play hide the ball when there is no ball.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: Well actually you are the one who decided that radiant transfer was impossible ...
... bogus position to be assigning me.
what I'm refering to has been in my sig. Pretend as you like.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
03-02-2020 19:28
(21598)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
No clue what you mean. You guys love to play hide the ball when there is no ball.
Your game requires no ball. Just your lies.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... bogus position to be assigning me.
what I'm refering to has been in my sig. Pretend as you like.

Your sig is wrong. You cannot use it as a reference. RDCF. RQAA. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 03-02-2020 19:29
03-02-2020 19:31
(21598)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It's sad Harvey that your life has come down to making such empty statements.
I mean you don't even know that fish need rivers, streams and creeks to spawn in.
But you get your seafood from the local supermarket, right? Publix maybe? Yet where does their seafood come from? It's people like you who don't know that cattle are slaughtered for meat.
Yep, what's for dinner? Love a good burger myself

BTW, entrails become casings for sausage. Common knowledge. And as a kid, I helped my granny in Kentucky take chicken from the yard to the kitchen table.
Simple life lesson, your food isn't your pet, it's food. Your pet isn't food.

Yet you'll probably find a cow being bled out disgusting. It's what hunter's do with their game. It helps to preserve the meat.
Yet you make dinner sound like devil worship.

Holy Entrails do not become sausage casings. They just become disgusting.
Put away your Holy Entrails.

The Parrot Killer

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Ocean acidification:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Geoengineering to Neutralize Ocean Acidification32520-04-2024 00:23
Restoring Alkalinity to the Ocean40520-12-2023 09:14
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
Californicators attempt ocean climate solution121-04-2023 18:18
Climate Change and Ocean Acidification Science - how to find "sealover" posts1318-08-2022 06:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact