29-01-2020 08:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[...What calculation?
If you know the concentration of gases over water, the pressure, ect., you can calculate how much of the gas will dissolve in the water. It was in another thread.

So?
So thats what calculation.

If the amount of CO2 that would dissolve in water can be calculated we can compare that to what we measure.
Just like using a ruler and the pythagorean theorem to calculate the sides of a right triangle.

So?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-01-2020 11:10
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
So?
you asked.

I think having a theory with a calculation you can check against data is pretty good when dealing with a global event.
29-01-2020 16:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:I think having a theory with a calculation you can check against data is pretty good when dealing with a global event.

Would this be an accurate paraphrasing of your statement?

"I think having [a falsifiable model] you can check against [valid] data is [required] for [discussing nature]."

Does this work for you?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-01-2020 22:00
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So?
you asked.

I think having a theory with a calculation you can check against data is pretty good when dealing with a global event.

What data? What global event?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-01-2020 22:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
So the increase in CO2 in the atmosphere leads to increased CO2 in the ocean which is acidification of the ocean. This is bad because the fish aren't built to function like that. In particular shell fish don't make quite as good shells for them selves. And others.
The ocean is a fragile ecosystem. If we do too much damage we won't be able to get as much food out of the ocean. It could and will get so bad that we'll need more farmland and we might not have enough farmland. We just shouldn't mess with mother nature.

keepit, while some in here might dislike people who believe that global warming is happening, they hate environmentalists. If you want people like IBDM and ITN to say nice things about you, say that CO2 is causing global warming.
And when you say Mother Nature, if you really want to piss off ITN, just say the Great Spirit. He's an atheist.
While there is natural global warming that will hurt marine life, barrier reefs, etc., farm runoff might be worse. It creates dead zones, ie. no oxygen in the water.
What people seem to be against is what is sustainable. For corporations or poorer countries, it might hurt their chances of survival.
29-01-2020 22:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So?
you asked.

What data? What global event?

I simply love your picture. Is that a cock or 2?

It's a macaw which is a New World parrot. The "New World" represents European migration to Seattle. Yep, the Americas are the "New World" and you ITN are a New World parrot. Love Ya Bro!!!

ITN, couldn't you have chosen something of that "family" that wasn't "New World"?
I mean with me, I'd like to see my 14 generations ago grandmother reunited with her people that don't exist anymore. Basically, do the Powhatans have the right to exist? I'm just asking for family, no love intended.
Edited on 29-01-2020 23:27
30-01-2020 01:46
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
James,
I wouldn't say i write my stuff in the direction of anyone deliberately although it might sound like it. I like to think of it as just expressing my opinion to anyone who'll listen. ITN and IBDM bring up good issues so i address them. It's kind of like the fox news channel. I don't like most of their opinions but they do bring up a lot of issues.
I don't know about you but i've learned a lot just by formulating opposing viewpoints to ITN and IBDM. I have to pay the price though. the price being annoyance and enduring insults and false accusations. The false accusation i remember best is when one of them called me a "hater of humanity".
30-01-2020 02:34
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:I think having a theory with a calculation you can check against data is pretty good when dealing with a global event.

"I think having [a falsifiable model] you can check against [valid] data is [required] for [discussing nature]."

Does this work for you?

Why would it be required?

Do you think Democratus was just a useless bag of wind when he proposed the theory of the atom?

Having as much information as possible is ideal.

However if the professor on Gilligan's island is coaching the Skipper on building a hut he does not need a digital caliper to prove the Pythagorean theorem to him.
Edited on 30-01-2020 02:40
30-01-2020 02:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
If 'ocean acidification', do to the 'alarming' increase in CO2, is destroying coral. Why has Hawaii and the Florida Key West, passed bans on sunscreen products, containing certain chemicals, for the same reason? I'm not sure how effective the bans would be, other than local sales, since people could buy the products else where, and re-package. Can't imagine the beach police arresting tourist for banned sunscreen anyway, since tourism is the main money maker in these places.
30-01-2020 03:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
James,
I wouldn't say i write my stuff in the direction of anyone deliberately although it might sound like it. I like to think of it as just expressing my opinion to anyone who'll listen. ITN and IBDM bring up good issues so i address them. It's kind of like the fox news channel. I don't like most of their opinions but they do bring up a lot of issues.
I don't know about you but i've learned a lot just by formulating opposing viewpoints to ITN and IBDM. I have to pay the price though. the price being annoyance and enduring insults and false accusations. The false accusation i remember best is when one of them called me a "hater of humanity".

Just a simple question. Since the Sun is gaining mass and the Earth adheres to the same stringent laws of physics, then why does the Earth emit the energy it absorbs https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/EnergyBalance?
The Sun doesn't. Why do the laws of physics differ? I mean does the law of gravity apply differently to the Sun? What if someone isn't a star?
But as you said, ITN and IBDM challenge you. Gotcha.
Then again, that really fücks up climate change if the Earth is absorbing energy.
It doesn't because it offers a better explanation but we will accept that gravity on the Earth is different than on the Sun because gravity is not a universal theory. It's special gravity like Einstein's Theory of Relativity and Special Theory of Relativity.
Maybe Beaver and Buttus can clarify this? I'm not insulting them, I'm just saying they shouldn't have had children with their mother. Totally a different subject.
@ITN and IBDM, I love how much respect I showed the 2 of you. You guys are awesome!!!
30-01-2020 03:17
(3979)
James___ wrote:
...why does the Earth emit the energy it absorbs ...
The Sun doesn't....
Why are you saying the Sun doesn't emit the energy it absorbs?
30-01-2020 04:59
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
James.
I'm not so sure the sun is gaining mass. It does receive mass from outer space but it is burning mass at a rapid rate. So, is there a net gain? I don't know.
Re: the earth emitting energy. Any object above the temp of absolute energy emits energy.
Maybe it deserves to be more complicarted but that is my simple interpretation.
30-01-2020 05:49
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@tmiddles and keepit,
This post explains it in basic detail. https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/man-made-or-natural-d6-e2974-s280.php#post_51380

And I know, ITN and IBDM challenge you guys. That's okay. I do understand.
30-01-2020 05:55
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Spare me the details. I'd like to read it if the general idea sounds good.

No offense intended but at my age (77) i don't generally take reading assignments.
Edited on 30-01-2020 06:07
30-01-2020 06:17
(3979)
James___ wrote:
@tmiddles and keepit,
This post explains it in basic detail. https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/man-made-or-natural-d6-e2974-s280.php#post_51380

Sorry James none of that makes any sense to me.
30-01-2020 06:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:
@tmiddles and keepit,

Sorry James none of that makes any sense to me.

Я был идти сказать keepit чтобы я старый тоже. Really, Я. Why doesn't he understand?
I'll try this, да? Why does corn grow in Iowa? Ignore the Russian, I did enjoy visiting Екатеринбург. It is a serious question and does affect the Earth's energy budget.
30-01-2020 06:32
(3979)
James___ wrote:
[quote]tmiddles wrote:
[quote]James___ wrote:https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/man-made-or-natural-d6-e2974-s280.php#post_51380

Other than for black holes gravity pulling on light doesn't come up much and it is irrelevant to this topic. "It's gravitational attraction is greater than it's emissivity." just doesn't apply to anything we are talking about.
Edited on 30-01-2020 06:32
30-01-2020 06:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:
[quote]tmiddles wrote:
[quote]James___ wrote:https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/man-made-or-natural-d6-e2974-s280.php#post_51380

Other than for black holes gravity pulling on light doesn't come up much and it is irrelevant to this topic. "It's gravitational attraction is greater than it's emissivity." just doesn't apply to anything we are talking about.

What is it Forrest Gump said? Stupid is as stupid does?
It is amazing that you are so ignorant that you don't know that glucose in plants comes from plants absorbing solar radiation. How does someone not know that?
The corn in Iowa needs sunlight. Otherwise glucose and fructose are not created from solar radiation. And you literally don't know this? keepit says he's too old to learn 7th grade Earth science, like you.
All I can say is you guys are stupid. I mean when you both say that plants and phytoplankton absorb no sunshine on a sunny day,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaCCG7QkM_c&feature=emb_logo
30-01-2020 07:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
Spare me the details. I'd like to read it if the general idea sounds good.

No offense intended but at my age (77) i don't generally take reading assignments.

Christians told me that I needed to ask for redemption because I'm a disabled Veteran. Jesus they tell me is perfect while I am a disabled Veteran. Can you imagine that?
It's always something, isn't it? I guess with me, since I'm only 59 I'm learning calculus. I know I'll always be learning it but I have things that I want to do. And saying I'm old isn't one of them.
When my dad was your age, I still expected him to do. He's dead now, he has an excuse for saying I'm too old.
Are you dead? My brother and sister are. They don't do anything either. 47 & 55. And you're complaining about being old?
Just to let you know, you're living until you're not.

You need to be mindful that there are no rules in here. If you're not dead, don't make excuses. With me, I don't really want to explain to grown adults (basically everyone in here) about photosynthesis. It seems no one understands the role it plays that allows for life on Earth.
Edited on 30-01-2020 07:31
30-01-2020 07:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
James,
I didn't mean to sound complaining. I'm not. I don't think i'm making excuses. I just want to spend my time on general principles rather than too many details.
30-01-2020 08:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
James,
I didn't mean to sound complaining. I'm not. I don't think i'm making excuses. I just want to spend my time on general principles rather than too many details.

You are complaining. The Earth's energy budget is a part of the debate. Photosynthesis absorbs solar radiation. Any image that you look at that is about the Earth's energy budget excludes photosynthesis.
That's a detail that shows that the general idea is wrong. It is also a detail that affects global warming. I owe you an apology for showing where a detail shows that the general idea can be misleading.
keepit, when I was younger, my parents had a friend where we would get into a debate over a cloud. My parents thought I was hassling him. One day I pointed out to them that both me and their friend knew the difference between clouds. And what me and him were doing was not arguing but he liked our debates. He was in his 70's and liked it. I mean to think back on it today, he probably loved it.
I'd say that looks like a serious storm cloud and he'd say no, it's a cirrus cloud.
And I'd say no, it looks like a serious storm cloud. My parents didn't know the difference between serious and cirrus. They also probably never saw the smile on our faces either.
Needless to say, sometimes the fun is in the details

p.s., if you've ever lived in Seattle, about all you get are cirrus clouds. Why it rains all the time.
Edited on 30-01-2020 08:27
30-01-2020 16:29
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Does this work for you?

Why would it be required?

My bad. I meant to write "... for predicting nature."

tmiddles wrote:Having as much information as possible is ideal.

"The more [valid data] we have on any matter involving understanding nature is better. Having all [valid data] is ideal. "

tmiddles wrote: However if the professor on Gilligan's island is coaching the Skipper on building a hut he does not need a digital caliper to prove the Pythagorean theorem to him.

Gilligan can nonetheless show that the professor's caliper needs calibration by using the pythagorean theorem.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-01-2020 20:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,
That's interesting about the sunscreen. I remember Waikiki Beach 60 years ago there were some terrific reefs right out front of the beach hotels, a very popular west coast spot.
I was there a couple of years ago and they were gone. I didn't go very far out in the ocean to look for more of them though.
It was depressing.
30-01-2020 21:23
(21588)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
That's interesting about the sunscreen. I remember Waikiki Beach 60 years ago there were some terrific reefs right out front of the beach hotels, a very popular west coast spot.
I was there a couple of years ago and they were gone. I didn't go very far out in the ocean to look for more of them though.
It was depressing.

They are still there. The sand brought in by the hotels does tend to bury some of them though.

Look where the surf starts to form. That's where the reefs are.
Better snorkeling for reefs can be found on Oahu at Hanauma Bay. The turtles are pretty used to people there also, and you will often find them munching on the algae and seaweed growing on the reef. Being a bay, you won't have to contend with a lot of wave activity either.

Personally, I find the best snorkeling at Kaanapali, Maui at Black Rock (a Sheraton Hotel is on that property). Watch for the moray eel living there though, he's about as grumpy as an old fart sitting on his porch yelling at the kids to get off his lawn. He just sits in his cave, and lashes out if someone gets too close.

Just off Lahaina, Maui, you can still find black coral, a rare and valuable coral often used for jewelry. You can also ride a submarine there, that will take you out to an old shipwreck. That ship used to be a whaling ship in Lahaina. Coral has formed upon that shipwreck as well.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 30-01-2020 21:26
30-01-2020 22:09
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
It was depressing.

They are still there. The sand brought in by the hotels does tend to bury some of them though.

Well that took the wind out of his sails and kept keepit from potentially getting his first hit.

keepit is STILL batting 0.000

30-01-2020 22:47
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I remember the moray eels. They kind of spoiled the fun a little.
31-01-2020 01:50
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
"The more [valid data] we have on any matter involving understanding nature is better. Having all [valid data] is ideal. "

It take you're meaning as having "ONLY" valid data, reads clearer to me than "ALL" valid data.

Of course I honestly have no idea what your take on properly executed research/science/engineering is without a positive example.
Edited on 31-01-2020 01:51
31-01-2020 04:31
(14389)
tmiddles wrote: It take you're meaning as having "ONLY" valid data, reads clearer to me than "ALL" valid data.

Nope. If you are going to use the word "ideal" then you need to write "ALL" because anything less than "ALL" is less than ideal.

tmiddles wrote: Of course I honestly have no idea what your take on properly executed research/science/engineering is without a positive example.

Nope. You DISHONESTLY have no idea. You are well aware of the The Data Mine.

31-01-2020 05:09
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
.... "ALL" because anything less than "ALL" is less than ideal.
....You DISHONESTLY have no idea. You are well aware of the The Data Mine.

"All data" is impossible as data can be gathered indefinitely. So I don't know how you define that.

The data mine is simply a list of rules to disqualify references.

As I've shared in my sig it's author ITN disqualifies ALL data and research as do you.

Again a positive example from you is missing and would clarify your crticism.

There must be some work you admire.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
31-01-2020 05:59
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:"All data" is impossible as data can be gathered indefinitely. So I don't know how you define that.

"ALL data" is short form for "ALL the data required for a valid dataset." The more data you have the better, and a complete, valid dataset is ideal.

tmiddles wrote:The data mine is simply a list of rules to disqualify references.

Nope. They are rules to validate data. It's what you asked for, i.e. an example of how to do things properly. Follow those rules and you will be doing things properly. Right there in The Data Mine.

tmiddles wrote:As I've shared in my sig it's author ITN disqualifies ALL data and research as do you.

Nope. He disqualifies invalid data, which is ALL you submit.

That's worth repeating.

Into the Night disqualifies invalid data (as we all should) which is ALL you offer. You COULD read The Data Mine and offer valid data that EVERYONE would accept but instead you prefer to offer only data that NO ONE should accept.

tmiddles wrote:Again a positive example from you is missing and would clarify your crticism.

What criticism? Didn't you read my examples?

By the way, have I suggested you review The Data Mine lately?

31-01-2020 06:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
IBDM,
The argument you just is one of the most highly circular arguments i've heard you give.
31-01-2020 06:34
(14389)
keepit wrote:
IBDM,
The argument you just is one of the most highly circular arguments i've heard you give.

You don't know what a circular argument is, do you? C'mon, you can admit it. Go on and ask me how I know that you don't know.

Or were you calling me "just"?

31-01-2020 09:36
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Again a positive example from you is missing and would clarify your crticism.

What criticism? Didn't you read my examples?
By the way, have I suggested you review The Data Mine lately?.

I don't do easter egg hunts with you and ITN anymore. I've never found an egg. If you've got something post it.

I have looked at the data mine and from what I saw there was nothing there.

More importantly I have talked with you and I ITN about what I would consider valid data sets and you have dismissed them without explanation (in my sig). ITN last claimed that a fluke thermometer doesn't work. It's pretty incoherent. To date you have never posted an example of work you regard as properly performed as far as I know. You are welcome to correct that conclusion.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
31-01-2020 18:13
(14389)
tmiddles wrote: I have looked at the data mine and from what I saw there was nothing there.

EXCELLENT OBSERVATION! I am elated that you noticed!

Do you know why there are no valid Global Warming or Climate Change datasets in the thread that was established in October of 2015 as a respository for valid Global Warming or Climate Change datasets?

Do you know why There is Still no Global Warming Science? in the thread established in October of 2014 as a repository for Global Warming and Climate Change science?

I knew you did.

tmiddles wrote: More importantly I have talked with you and I ITN about what I would consider valid data sets and you have dismissed them without explanation (in my sig).

Could you refresh my memory? I don't recall ever ignoring any thoughts on what constitutes a valid dataset.

tmiddles wrote: ITN last claimed that a fluke thermometer doesn't work.

No he didn't. You are being dishonest.

tmiddles wrote: You are welcome to correct that conclusion.

I'm guessing you ignored it. It was in that really long post I made that should have been broken into smaller chunks. You didn't read it, did you?

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/all-governments-organizations-are-making-a-critical-basic-mistake-about-climate-change-global-warmi-d6-e3002-s40.php#post_51567

Yeah, it's in there. Enjoy!

31-01-2020 21:55
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: I have looked at the data mine and from what I saw there was nothing there.

I've asked you for a positive example to contrast with your negative ones. Something done right to further clarify what you claim is wrong.

IBdaMann wrote:Could you refresh my memory? I don't recall ever ignoring any thoughts on what constitutes a valid dataset.

This is the research on Human skin's emissivity you and ITN rejected and yes he claimed a Fluke thermometer could not measure skin temperature

Haven't gotten to your other post yet I will.
31-01-2020 23:08
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It take you're meaning as having "ONLY" valid data, reads clearer to me than "ALL" valid data.

Of course I honestly have no idea what your take on properly executed research/science/engineering is without a positive example.

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

31-01-2020 23:11
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I've asked you for a positive example to contrast with your negative ones. Something done right to further clarify what you claim is wrong.

You didn't even hazard a guess as to why there was no Climate Change data in the Climate Change data repository and why there was no Climate Change science in the Climate Change science repository.

Disappointing.

... and what "negative examples" are you talking about? Did you read my post that answered your question?

31-01-2020 23:11
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
.... "ALL" because anything less than "ALL" is less than ideal.
....You DISHONESTLY have no idea. You are well aware of the The Data Mine.

"All data" is impossible as data can be gathered indefinitely. So I don't know how you define that.

The data mine is simply a list of rules to disqualify references.

WRONG. It is a thread, under a set of rules that describe what qualifies data.
tmiddles wrote:
As I've shared in my sig it's author ITN disqualifies ALL data and research as do you.

Lie. RDCF.
tmiddles wrote:
Again a positive example from you is missing and would clarify your crticism.

Provided...in the Data Mine no less. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:

Redefinition fallacy. 'Admire' does not mean 'qualified'.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 31-01-2020 23:12
31-01-2020 23:14
(14389)
tmiddles wrote: and yes he claimed a Fluke thermometer could not measure skin temperature[/url].

... but you asserted that he claimed that a Fluke thermometer won't work ... period. You omitted the context and misrepresented his position.

01-02-2020 04:25
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
You didn't even hazard a guess as to why there was no Climate Change data in the Climate Change data repository
It's not "THE" anything, it's ITN's weird thread that I think is a joke. I would never waste my time with it so I can see why no one else did.

I know you like to play at being your own reference material with THE Manual you have written and all that but don't be surprised when people simply look at your posts as posts from an individual.

IBdaMann wrote:Did you read my post that answered your question?
Not yet getting to it.

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Redefinition fallacy. 'Admire' does not mean 'qualified'.
I'm asking YOU ITN, use whatever word you want.

IBdaMann wrote: You omitted the context
No I linked to the thread. You just passed on providing context as did he. So I guess I'm right that I didn't leave out anything important.

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Ocean acidification:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Geoengineering to Neutralize Ocean Acidification32520-04-2024 00:23
Restoring Alkalinity to the Ocean40520-12-2023 09:14
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
Californicators attempt ocean climate solution121-04-2023 18:18
Climate Change and Ocean Acidification Science - how to find "sealover" posts1318-08-2022 06:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact