Remember me
▼ Content

O2C is not a trace gas.

O2C is not a trace gas.21-04-2019 20:58
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1041)
Sure, it may not be as abundant as on most other planets. For example, Earth's neighbors Mars and Venus have more than 95% O2C in air, but it is quite abundant on Earth compared to say O3 which only has a peak concentration of 15 ppm in the ozone layer in the stratosphere where more than 98% of UV is captured therefore making solar panels useless to use at ground level compared to in space.
Edited on 21-04-2019 21:07
22-04-2019 21:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Sure, it may not be as abundant as on most other planets. For example, Earth's neighbors Mars and Venus have more than 95% O2C in air, but it is quite abundant on Earth compared to say O3 which only has a peak concentration of 15 ppm in the ozone layer in the stratosphere where more than 98% of UV is captured therefore making solar panels useless to use at ground level compared to in space.

Allow me to ask again - what in the hell do you think O2C is? This is a business term that means "Order to Cash" which is the time from a product being ordered to the time you have the money in the bank.

Are you trying to actually say CO2?
22-04-2019 22:21
Into the Night
★★★★★
(8182)
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Allow me to ask again - what in the hell do you think O2C is? This is a business term that means "Order to Cash" which is the time from a product being ordered to the time you have the money in the bank.

Are you trying to actually say CO2?

Maybe he's dyslexic, or lexdysic, or something like that.

The Parrot Killer
22-04-2019 23:26
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3888)
Into the Night wrote:Maybe he's dyslexic, or lexdysic, or something like that.

Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE!

Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate O2C is not a trace gas.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Burning fossil fuel reduce O2 and increase CO2 and CO2 is a cooling gas so why420-06-2019 06:30
CO2 is O2C is order to cash so CO2 is profitable?123-04-2019 11:24
O2C predicted to rise in the future?1622-04-2019 22:19
Why the hate of O2C?120-04-2019 02:50
Ban gas boilers in new homes by 2025, says Committee on Climate Change027-03-2019 15:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact