Remember me
▼ Content

O



Page 2 of 2<12
22-02-2021 04:07
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Nuclear physics also has to do with nuclear fusion. It's a most important aspect of nuclear physics.
22-02-2021 16:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2107)
duncan61 wrote:
Nice work

Thank you. I love to write up parody songs.
22-02-2021 16:30
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2107)
keepit wrote:
Check with google on whether "Home on the Range" was the unofficial anthem of the old west. You can't check with my grandparents, God bless them, because they're gone.

You have significant delusions of grandeur if you think you can match your fund of knowledge with google's fund of knowledge.

Google has no knowledge, much like yourself (as IBD so accurately pointed out).

Google (the search engine) is a search engine. It merely spits out some manipulated results that Google (the company) wants you to see rather than whatever it is that you are actually searching for. That is not knowledge.
22-02-2021 16:33
James___
★★★★★
(4523)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I googled it.



The basic premise of nuclear physics is in building a better bomb.

Nope. It is the theories related to nuclear decay.
James___ wrote:
At the present time, that is the purpose that it serves.

Science is not a 'purpose'. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.



And yet philosophy allowed for Hitler and communism. Yet you say philosophy is not falsifiable because what ever a person believes is correct in their own mind. And when you believe that, you are right because it is what you believe and the only thing that matters is what you believe, right? Yep.
Kind of where people like you and gfm are in the wrong place. Trying to change science into philosophy is to pervert education. And you guys are good at that.
22-02-2021 16:36
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2107)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
When you got nothing, resort to semantics. That's always your play and it's bogus.

This post contains a whole lot of "nothing" if I ever did see it...

If you would spend the same amount of time learning as you do whining about semantics, then you might actually know something by now...
22-02-2021 16:37
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2107)
keepit wrote:
So now you're arguing about the semantics of the word "semantics".

So now you're whining about the semantics of the word "semantics".
22-02-2021 20:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
O home on the range,
Where the deer and the antelope play,
Where never is heard a discouraging word,
And the skies are not cloudy all day.


I don't remember the rest of the words. Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby and others sang it. My grandparents, who raised me for the most part, were from Kansas and Nebraska. They liked that song.


Not the words to the song. Guess you've been lying all this time.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
22-02-2021 20:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
This post is about "Where never is heard a discouraging word".

So you aren't going to post anymore?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
22-02-2021 20:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
Nuclear physics also has to do with nuclear fusion. It's a most important aspect of nuclear physics.

.....and.....?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
22-02-2021 20:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I googled it.



The basic premise of nuclear physics is in building a better bomb.

Nope. It is the theories related to nuclear decay.
James___ wrote:
At the present time, that is the purpose that it serves.

Science is not a 'purpose'. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.



And yet philosophy allowed for Hitler and communism. Yet you say philosophy is not falsifiable because what ever a person believes is correct in their own mind. And when you believe that, you are right because it is what you believe and the only thing that matters is what you believe, right? Yep.
Kind of where people like you and gfm are in the wrong place. Trying to change science into philosophy is to pervert education. And you guys are good at that.

Word salad.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate O:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact