Remember me
▼ Content

NSA begins it's digital migration to quantum-resistant networks.

NSA begins it's digital migration to quantum-resistant networks.04-10-2022 00:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
https://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2022/09/nsa-releases-post-quantum-algorithms-aims-full-implementation-2035/376880/

The National Security Agency became the latest federal agency to begin its digital migration to quantum-resistant networks, as the emerging technology poses major cybersecurity threats to unprepared digital systems.

Released in an advisory document on Wednesday, NSA officials notified National Security Systems owners and vendors of the future post-quantum algorithmic requirements needed on classical networks that harbor sensitive data related to national security.

"This transition to quantum-resistant technology in our most critical systems will require collaboration between government, National Security System owners and operators, and industry," said NSA Cybersecurity Director Rob Joyce. "Our hope is that sharing these requirements now will help efficiently operationalize these requirements when the time comes."

The NSA's new encryption standards are outlined in its Commercial National Security Algorithm Suite 2.0, denoted as CNSA 2.0. The upgraded algorithm includes new public and symmetric key encryption and software and firmware updates. CNSA 2.0 algorithms were analyzed and deemed secure against classical and quantum computers.

Officials are releasing these algorithms now to encourage entities using NSS to plan and budget their post-quantum cryptographic systems migrations.

"We want people to take note of these requirements to plan and budget for the expected transition, but we don't want to get ahead of the standards process," Joyce added.

NSA further noted that there will be a transition period for all NSS participants, and that NSS owners and operators shouldn't deploy the new quantum-resistant algorithms until they have been approved by officials at the National Institutes of Standards and Technology and National Information Assurance Partnership.

Post-quantum encryption has been an increasingly popular requirement for public systems, as nations race to develop a viable quantum computer, which stands to be significantly more powerful than classical computers. NIST had previously identified four quantum-resilient algorithms in July to help both public and private networks prepare for the advent of quantum computing.

Dustin Moody, a mathematician at NIST, has been at the helm of the agency's efforts to develop more post-quantum cryptographic algorithms. He said that the steps the NSA announced appear reasonable and that they were looking to partner with NIST to standardize the quantum-resistant algorithms.

He also appreciated the note to wait for accompanying standards to be published before implementing the algorithms, and that NSA's timeline of complete quantum-resistant algorithm implementation among NSS owners by 2035 works with President Biden's national security memo.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-10-2022 02:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:The National Security Agency became the latest federal agency to begin its digital migration to quantum-resistant networks, as the emerging technology poses major cybersecurity threats to unprepared digital systems.

... but first, the NSA must migrate to gremlin-resistant networks, as the emerging buggers pose major cybersecurity threats to unprepared digital systems.

Released in an advisory document on Wednesday, NSA officials notified National Security Systems owners and vendors of the future post-gremlin algorithmic requirements needed on classical networks that harbor sensitive data related to national security.

"This transition to gremlin-resistant technology in our most critical systems will require collaboration between government, National Security System owners and operators, and industry," said NSA Cybersecurity Director Rob Joyce. "Our hope is that sharing these requirements now will help efficiently operationalize these requirements when the time comes."

The NSA's new encryption standards are outlined in its Commercial National Security Algorithm Suite 2.0, denoted as CNSA 2.0. The upgraded algorithm includes new public and symmetric key encryption and software and firmware updates. CNSA 2.0 algorithms were analyzed and deemed secure against classical and gremlin computer threats

Officials are releasing these algorithms now to encourage entities using NSS to plan and budget their post-partum gremlinographic systems migrations.

"We want people to take note of these requirements to plan and budget for the expected transition, but we don't want to get ahead of the standards process," Joyce added.

NSA further noted that there will be a transition period for all NSS participants, and that NSS owners and operators shouldn't deploy the new gremlin-resistant algorithms until they have been approved by officials at the National Institutes of Standards and Technology and National Information Assurance Partnership.

Post-partum encryption has been an increasingly popular requirement for public systems, as nations race to develop a viable gremlin computer, which stands to be significantly more powerful than classical computers. NIST had previously identified four gremlin-resilient algorithms in July to help both public and private networks prepare for the advent of quantum computing.

Dustin Moody, a mathematician at NIST, has been at the helm of the agency's efforts to develop more post-partum gremlinographic algorithms. He said that the steps the NSA announced appear reasonable and that they were looking to partner with NIST to standardize the gremlin-resistant algorithms.

He also appreciated the note to wait for accompanying standards to be published before implementing the algorithms, and that NSA's timeline of complete gremlin-resistant algorithm implementation among NSS owners by 2035 works with President Biden's national security memo.[/quote]
04-10-2022 02:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The National Security Agency became the latest federal agency to begin its digital migration to quantum-resistant networks, as the emerging technology poses major cybersecurity threats to unprepared digital systems.

... but first, the NSA must migrate to gremlin-resistant networks, as the emerging buggers pose major cybersecurity threats to unprepared digital systems.

Released in an advisory document on Wednesday, NSA officials notified National Security Systems owners and vendors of the future post-gremlin algorithmic requirements needed on classical networks that harbor sensitive data related to national security.

"This transition to gremlin-resistant technology in our most critical systems will require collaboration between government, National Security System owners and operators, and industry," said NSA Cybersecurity Director Rob Joyce. "Our hope is that sharing these requirements now will help efficiently operationalize these requirements when the time comes."

The NSA's new encryption standards are outlined in its Commercial National Security Algorithm Suite 2.0, denoted as CNSA 2.0. The upgraded algorithm includes new public and symmetric key encryption and software and firmware updates. CNSA 2.0 algorithms were analyzed and deemed secure against classical and gremlin computer threats

Officials are releasing these algorithms now to encourage entities using NSS to plan and budget their post-partum gremlinographic systems migrations.

NSA further noted that there will be a transition period for all NSS participants, and that NSS owners and operators shouldn't deploy the new gremlin-resistant algorithms until they have been approved by officials at the National Institutes of Standards and Technology and National Information Assurance Partnership.

Post-partum encryption has been an increasingly popular requirement for public systems, as nations race to develop a viable gremlin computer, which stands to be significantly more powerful than classical computers. NIST had previously identified four gremlin-resilient algorithms in July to help both public and private networks prepare for the advent of quantum computing.

Dustin Moody, a mathematician at NIST, has been at the helm of the agency's efforts to develop more post-partum gremlinographic algorithms. He said that the steps the NSA announced appear reasonable and that they were looking to partner with NIST to standardize the gremlin-resistant algorithms.

He also appreciated the note to wait for accompanying standards to be published before implementing the algorithms, and that NSA's timeline of complete gremlin-resistant algorithm implementation among NSS owners by 2035 works with President Biden's national security memo.
[/quote]

Again you need to take your meds on time every day.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

04-10-2022 04:36
(14373)
Swan wrote:Again you need to take your meds on time every day.

There are no meds ... at least none that are gremlin-resistant.
04-10-2022 05:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

There are all kinds of meds for people who see gremlins, but only you can take the first step

ULTRA MAGA

04-10-2022 16:02
(14373)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
There are all kinds of meds for people who see gremlins, but only you can take the first step

It's too late. The gremlins have already taken their first steps and it's not my turn yet. I have to wait until the end of the round.

I had an idea. I was thinking about leaving the medicine for the gremlins while I feast on ratatouille and a few glasses of Chateau Cos d'Estournel. It seems to be the best option.
04-10-2022 18:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It's too late. The gremlins have already taken their first steps and it's not my turn yet. I have to wait until the end of the round.

I had an idea. I was thinking about leaving the medicine for the gremlins while I feast on ratatouille and a few glasses of Chateau Cos d'Estournel. It seems to be the best option.

Better yet use the ripple to down the Thorazine and Abilify

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate NSA begins it's digital migration to quantum-resistant networks.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
If you use any of the following words in a communication, the NSA will know that you are a terrorist927-07-2023 02:16
Better than Quantum Computing525-07-2023 00:11
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact