Remember me
▼ Content

not a climate scientist but just had an idea

not a climate scientist but just had an idea01-02-2021 04:32
edcompsci
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Isn't there a lot of salt in sewage and dead bodies?
Would there a positive growth in salt in the polar regions if we made it a burial ground, or into a sewer?

I'm not being sarcastic, nor did I think it out much. It's just a question based on a thought that quickly came to mind.
01-02-2021 04:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
edcompsci wrote:Would there a positive growth in salt in the polar regions if we made it a burial ground, or into a sewer?

Think of all the ecological and economical benefits of adding the extra step of shipping all our sewage, waste and corpses to the North Pole. It's clearly a win-win.

We could build on that success by shipping all our waste to the South Pole instead and leave the North Pole for the Aussies and the Kiwis. Win-win-win-win.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-02-2021 01:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
edcompsci wrote:
Would there a positive growth in salt in the polar regions if we made it a burial ground, or into a sewer?

I'm not being sarcastic, nor did I think it out much. It's just a question based on a thought that quickly came to mind.

As if there is not enough shit in the oceans already
04-02-2021 03:16
(14411)
Swan wrote:As if there is not enough shit in the oceans already

You write that as though there is some substantive amount of "shit" in the ocean and that the ocean somehow isn't essentially pure sea water.

What percentage of the ocean do you beleive is "shit"? 1%? 0.1% ? What?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-02-2021 07:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:As if there is not enough shit in the oceans already

You write that as though there is some substantive amount of "shit" in the ocean and that the ocean somehow isn't essentially pure sea water.

What percentage of the ocean do you beleive is "shit"? 1%? 0.1% ? What?

How would you measure the volume of an ocean? Do you define 'shit' as only feces, or everything non-H2O. The reality, is that oceans, are natures septic tanks. Rain falls, rinses a lot of 'shit' in the rivers, which, eventually drain into the oceans. Mankind, dumps a lot of 'shit' in the rivers, and oceans, a little more efficiently, than nature. Cruise ships use to routinely purge their septic tanks, before docking, to avoid disposal taxes and fees. Carnival and Norwegian were the two biggest violators. The port fees are probably a scam anyway, since they likely just pumped the 'shit' in the ocean, eventually.
04-02-2021 07:55
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote: How would you measure the volume of an ocean?

You grab a measuring cup from your kitchen and you just measure one cup at a time.

Helpful Hint: after you measure a cup, don't dump it back in the ocean or you'll end up over measuring.

04-02-2021 10:04
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
edcompsci wrote:

How does putting salt at the poles help? assuming it can be done.Fresh water freezes a lot better then salt water

duncan61
04-02-2021 13:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
edcompsci wrote:

The polar regions already contain seawater.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-02-2021 13:51
(21599)
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

There isn't. Shit is fish food, either directly or indirectly.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-02-2021 01:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

Shit is not fish food.

Unless you are a chink tilapia farmer
06-02-2021 02:36
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

Shit is not fish food.

Yes it is.
Tliapia and various plants eat it. Other fish eat the plants. Other fish eat those fish. Shit is fish food, either directly or indirectly.

The Parrot Killer

06-02-2021 03:09
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

You grab a measuring cup from your kitchen and you just measure one cup at a time.

Helpful Hint: after you measure a cup, don't dump it back in the ocean or you'll end up over measuring.

Yeah, but if you dump it back in, you have a government job for life...
06-02-2021 15:09
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yeah, but if you dump it back in, you have a government job for life...

Well put!

The Parrot Killer

06-02-2021 15:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

Shit is not fish food.

Yes it is.
Tliapia and various plants eat it. Other fish eat the plants. Other fish eat those fish. Shit is fish food, either directly or indirectly.

Does not matter because when the pollutant, shit exceeds the ecosystems ability to assimilate and recycle it the ecosystem becomes overwhelmed and it begins to die. Your brain is already dying
Edited on 06-02-2021 15:56
06-02-2021 17:56
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

Shit is not fish food.

Yes it is.

Does not matter because when the pollutant, shit exceeds the ecosystems ability to assimilate and recycle it the ecosystem becomes overwhelmed and it begins to die. Your brain is already dying

You know that nothing is born, an exact copy of the parent. Like in your case, something went horribly wrong. Sometimes, the offspring turn out surprisingly well, considering the inbreeding common in the north, and California. Some will always be more tolerant of 'shit', and survive and breed. Their offspring won't be perfect copies either, but some will have the same tolerance to the 'shit'. Most everything will eat anything they can find, rather than starve to death. The goal is to thrive, and survive, one way or another.

Mid-summer, early fall, you should see a real-life example of what I just told you. Vaccinations for the China Virus pandemic, should be about complete, but it'll be clear that there are variants, that aren't effected by the vaccine, and spreading at warp speed. Joe Biden, will of course hide in the basement, like he did much of last year, and sign Executive Orders forcing people to hide from the deadly virus as well. He double-down on all the failed guidelines, curfews, and everything 'Dr.' Fauci dreams up.

It's a cold virus, and basically, the PCR tests aren't that specific. It only confirms, that you are infected with something. Further computer analysis, attempts to guess at which bug you are infected with, based on the RNA fragments recovered, and logged. They don't do the entire virus, and what they are working with is the same, or similar to any virus. But computer models are great, and fill in the gaps, with probability. In reality, most people get infected with something pretty frequently. We seldom even notice, since our immune systems have been doing a great job, generations. People get worn out, they get old, they die. There are all kinds of medicines and treatments, that can mitigate the effects of some conditions, extending life. These treatments aren't cures, and they don't fix the problems. They only allow you to live with the problem, as long as you can afford to pay for the privilege (ObamaCare). You still have all the age, and lifestyle related health problems, and there is a limited to how much abuse anybody can deal with. The vaccines they are testing now, aren't just targeting a single virus. They are shooting for a universal vaccine, which will protect you from any viral infection.
06-02-2021 22:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

Shit is not fish food.

Yes it is.

You know that nothing is born, an exact copy of the parent. Like in your case, something went horribly wrong. Sometimes, the offspring turn out surprisingly well, considering the inbreeding common in the north, and California. Some will always be more tolerant of 'shit', and survive and breed. Their offspring won't be perfect copies either, but some will have the same tolerance to the 'shit'. Most everything will eat anything they can find, rather than starve to death. The goal is to thrive, and survive, one way or another.

Mid-summer, early fall, you should see a real-life example of what I just told you. Vaccinations for the China Virus pandemic, should be about complete, but it'll be clear that there are variants, that aren't effected by the vaccine, and spreading at warp speed. Joe Biden, will of course hide in the basement, like he did much of last year, and sign Executive Orders forcing people to hide from the deadly virus as well. He double-down on all the failed guidelines, curfews, and everything 'Dr.' Fauci dreams up.

It's a cold virus, and basically, the PCR tests aren't that specific. It only confirms, that you are infected with something. Further computer analysis, attempts to guess at which bug you are infected with, based on the RNA fragments recovered, and logged. They don't do the entire virus, and what they are working with is the same, or similar to any virus. But computer models are great, and fill in the gaps, with probability. In reality, most people get infected with something pretty frequently. We seldom even notice, since our immune systems have been doing a great job, generations. People get worn out, they get old, they die. There are all kinds of medicines and treatments, that can mitigate the effects of some conditions, extending life. These treatments aren't cures, and they don't fix the problems. They only allow you to live with the problem, as long as you can afford to pay for the privilege (ObamaCare). You still have all the age, and lifestyle related health problems, and there is a limited to how much abuse anybody can deal with. The vaccines they are testing now, aren't just targeting a single virus. They are shooting for a universal vaccine, which will protect you from any viral infection.

Triggered lunatics are precious
07-02-2021 03:09
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

Shit is not fish food.

Yes it is.

Define 'pollution'. Define 'ecosystem'. Define 'life'.

The Parrot Killer

07-02-2021 03:11
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

Shit is not fish food.

Yes it is.

You know that nothing is born, an exact copy of the parent.

Parent?? it takes two to tango!

The Parrot Killer

07-02-2021 03:18
(14411)
Into the Night wrote:Parent?? it takes two to tango!

You are being insensitive and hurtful with your callous microaggressions. You have obviously not gotten the memo on the new normal.

At least you avoided using RACIST! pronouns.

07-02-2021 06:25
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
edcompsci wrote:

Shit is not fish food.

Yes it is.

You know that nothing is born, an exact copy of the parent.

Parent?? it takes two to tango!

Not always, specially with sea critters...

Join the debate not a climate scientist but just had an idea:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I have an idea to correct Global Warming.1925-02-2024 21:48
Should climate scientist try to regrow the glacial maximum dropping sea levels11031-01-2021 16:44
Cool Experiment Idea1617-01-2021 23:25
Poll:Good idea or bad idea?8510-03-2020 17:57
My Idea13502-03-2020 02:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact