Remember me
▼ Content

NOAA's greenhouse gas forcing is fake?

NOAA's greenhouse gas forcing is fake?07-02-2019 18:36
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
So according to them we are now at about 500 ppm CO2e. I've been living long enough to know there has been NO temperature change since the 1980s. So why are they lying to us? Do they get paid? That's pretty pathetic if true.

https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/aggi/aggi.html
Edited on 07-02-2019 18:37
07-02-2019 19:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
So according to them we are now at about 500 ppm CO2e. I've been living long enough to know there has been NO temperature change since the 1980s. So why are they lying to us? Do they get paid? That's pretty pathetic if true.

https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/aggi/aggi.html

They are lying, and they get paid to lie. Yes, it's pathetic.

NOAA used to be a pretty good government agency. NASA even drove spacecraft to the Moon. Today, both agencies have become puppet propaganda centers spewing manufactured data and the occasional paradox or denial of science.

They are NOT what they once were, unfortunately.

They are paid by the federal government. Like any government, it can only justify these agencies by 'solving a problem'. They cannot actually solve a problem, or the justification goes away. If they have to manufacture a 'problem' for them to solve, they will do so. Governments do not have a profit motive.

The IPCC is no different. To a certain extent, these two agencies are allies, since they both must justify themselves and their budgets from year to year.

There are also a lot of Marxists in government. THESE are the people that have turned NOAA and NASA into what they are today.

Yes. It's a conspiracy. Unfortunately, this one is real.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 07-02-2019 19:18
Join the debate NOAA's greenhouse gas forcing is fake?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The "radiative Greenhouse effect" does not exist14524-04-2024 02:48
A Gas Can Be A Barrier817-04-2024 13:39
A Gas Can Be ing A Barrier012-02-2024 04:51
Burn Gasoline and Natural Gas To Fight Against Climate Change2504-01-2024 06:33
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact