Remember me
▼ Content

No Subject

No Subject16-03-2020 03:12
NCOV
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
TheWorld.Data.Blog Is Providing Cure Solution, Real Knowledge About Corona Virus NCOV COVID-19
Source: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/03/08/theworld-data-blog-is-providing-cure-solution-real-knowledge-about-corona-virus-ncov-covid-19/

The authority, government and many organization are hiding a lot of real info about the new corona virus from the public for whatever reasons like lose the regime, cause chaos or continue enslave the people, not just only China, Vietnam must also including USA, Europe, etc. All over place.

So if you are seeking for the truth information, real knowledge, uncensored news, open discussion, cure & solution for the new corona virus named as NCOV, COVID-19 or SARS-COV-2, then the only webpage online is theworld.data.blog and freejoy.aimoo.com.

The fact is that the media & government are toying with people's life. They are only promoting fear and scare to face the truth. They were not telling the real information about the corona virus from the beginning and probably in the future as well.

Even I as a Savior want to telling you the truth, real information about this epidemic with just text-based message, they think me as fear-maker, and delete all the messages online. Many of my information now even scientist was confirmed like the started for this epidemic event from October/November or the real features of this virus, but many still not yet confirmed and verified yet.

If they say cannot talk in the public or big media sites, then it would be ok, but instead they are deny in all fake free speech websites as well.

You need to understand that even the top government officials, top doctors who have access to top notch medical care had died because of this new corona virus, they cannot protect themselves so there is freaking any reason they can protect normal people like most of you.

The new corona virus is not yet peak, the full strength of that virus will only appear in the summer time. The current situation is too dangerous for normal people to deal with.

That why from now I will provide free working cure & solution at private matter for all of you, if you are rich (have more than 5 millions USD worth of asset) then you must donate money, but all with restrict conditions and limited time. But only at theworld.data.blog or freejoy.aimoo.com.

But if you are willing to open your mind, want to face the scary hard truth, accept new knowledge then you can visit that websites. If you are the anti-christ with big ego and do not want to change, then do not visit.

Remember everything has the limit and I have the final decision of anything on that website.

The authority cannot save you, only you can save you, and only the savior can give you real working advice, cure & solution to overcome this crazy epidemic event.

Best Regard,

The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Any-Name
Source: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/03/08/theworld-data-blog-is-providing-cure-solution-real-knowledge-about-corona-virus-ncov-covid-19/
Join the debate No Subject:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Seems WW3 is a touchy subject.328-08-2023 13:20
No Subject105-06-2023 18:24
No Subject5220-03-2021 12:34
No Subject209-02-2020 06:44
Gravity because it's a heavy subject022-10-2019 08:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact