Remember me
▼ Content

no one can refute this argument from deniers

no one can refute this argument from deniers17-01-2016 04:52
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Deniers say, the Earth's climate always changes, it is all natural. Miami has been under water before, so it is perfectly natural that Miami goes under water again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbPwNbzNTzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjAJT9ZkCWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drd7sc5aAy0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr4SaiRVf34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU72YAwI3Co
Edited on 17-01-2016 05:30
17-01-2016 05:19
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
this one is hilarious from the Obama administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRVUWZrVjk
30-01-2016 16:21
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
"No one can refute ..."

Try this one on for size https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvzdd2tKqh4
30-01-2016 22:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
DRKTS wrote:
"No one can refute ..."

Try this one on for size https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvzdd2tKqh4

Warmizombies, realizing that science runs counter to all their WACKY claims, have been relegated to claiming to speak for others, to include Global Warming critics. Warmizombies invent bogus/illogical arguments against Global Warming and then attack those bogus arguments claiming thus that Global Warming must be true.

It's easy to win a debate when you bar your opponents and pretend to speak for them.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-01-2016 01:44
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
Looking up publications by KT Strong (aka DRKTS) in Google Scholar

http://scholar.google.com.au/scholar?start=10&q=KT+strong+&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

Looking up publications by IBdaMann in Google Scholar

http://scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=IBdaMann&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5

For IBdaMann, there is only one 'almost match' with an article on Distal Proctocolitis - an inflammation in the rectum and colon. Considering the place where IBdaMann usually pulls his opinions from..... it's a hilarious coincidence

Edited on 31-01-2016 01:44
31-01-2016 03:05
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
IBdaMann wrote:
Warmizombies, realizing that science runs counter to all their WACKY claims, have been relegated to claiming to speak for others, to include Global Warming critics. Warmizombies invent bogus/illogical arguments against Global Warming and then attack those bogus arguments claiming thus that Global Warming must be true.

It's easy to win a debate when you bar your opponents and pretend to speak for them.

The problem is they refuse to debate in the only valid scientific forums - scientific journals and professional scientific meetings.

Please go to that video on YT and in th ecomments section there try to point out any instances where

1) I try to "speak for others"

2) I invent "bogus or illogical arguments"

3) I claim GW to be true because those arguments are bogus
31-01-2016 03:22
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
DRKTS wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The problem is they refuse to debate in the only valid scientific forums - scientific journals and professional scientific meetings.

Please go to that video on YT and in th ecomments section there try to point out any instances where

1) I try to "speak for others"

2) I invent "bogus or illogical arguments"

3) I claim GW to be true because those arguments are bogus

Do you really want to invite a manipulative sociopath to your comments section?

31-01-2016 04:13
(14377)
DRKTS wrote:

No one owns science, least of all you.

No one gets to say what the only valid scientific forums are, least of all you. If a scientist wants to leverage comic books and People magazine then nobody else gets a say and no one gets a veto, least of all you.

If you have a question then you are welcome to ask it here in this forum.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-02-2016 20:07
EarthlingProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(107)
IBdaMann wrote:
DRKTS wrote:

No one owns science, least of all you.

No one gets to say what the only valid scientific forums are, least of all you. If a scientist wants to leverage comic books and People magazine then nobody else gets a say and no one gets a veto, least of all you.
Explain why "least of all you" should apply to DRKTS for the gathered masses?

You don't have a reasoned explanation?
I'm not surprised.

"We have a vested interest in creating panic, because then money will flow to climate science." John Christy
05-02-2016 20:16
(14377)
Earthling wrote: You don't have a reasoned explanation?

Sure I do.

Earthling wrote: I'm not surprised.

Would this be a case of you not understanding something, say, how message boards work?

I'm not surprised.

05-02-2016 20:22
(107)
IBdaMann wrote:

Sure I do.

Would this be a case of you not understanding something, say, how message boards work?

I'm not surprised.

QED

"We have a vested interest in creating panic, because then money will flow to climate science." John Christy
05-02-2016 20:48
(14377)
Earthling wrote:QED

It's easy to logically conclude something trivial and something that is obviously not what you think you're concluding.

Edited on 05-02-2016 20:49
07-02-2016 12:44
(107)
IBdaMann wrote:
Earthling wrote:QED

It's easy to logically conclude something trivial and something that is obviously not what you think you're concluding.
QED

07-02-2016 21:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Earthling wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sure I do.

I'm not surprised.

QED

What proof are you demonstrating here?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate no one can refute this argument from deniers:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A personal experience for climate change deniers23029-09-2023 14:37
Church of the Mask -- "Magick Mask Argument"9402-04-2021 05:36
There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them13317-02-2020 07:16
Argument against AGW science314-08-2019 20:51
Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers'313-08-2019 14:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact