Joseph
02-02-2022 21:56
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
TrueCompanion wrote:
Please contact me in order to find the meaning of life: quadjoeph@aol.com

"Thanks," -1 Thess. 5:18.
Joseph

I'm supposed to contact a forum user who has nothing better to do but to relentlessly troll an internet forum day in and day out, "learning" from HIM the "meaning of life"??

I think I'll pass. Thanks though... Do try to make your next troll session more interesting... I know you can do much better than this.
02-02-2022 22:56
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)

I'm supposed to contact a forum user who has nothing better to do but to relentlessly troll an internet forum day in and day out, "learning" from HIM the "meaning of life"??

She only made 6 posts
. What are you talking about "relentlessly troll an internet forum day in and day out?"

02-02-2022 23:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14402)
gfm7175 wrote:
TrueCompanion wrote:Please contact me in order to find the meaning of life: quadjoeph@aol.com "Thanks," -1 Thess. 5:18. Joseph

I think I'll pass. Thanks though... Do try to make your next troll session more interesting... I know you can do much better than this.

Now, now, ... he did say you should be thankful, and he included valid Biblical support.

... and his posts are much shorter and less annoying than those of WorldRedemptionSavior and such. So perhaps we can be thankful for perhaps our first Bible troll. Remember, Thessalonians 5:18 ... don't make me remind you.

Maybe I should become a Bible Troll. I bet I could be good at it.
Attached image:

Edited on 02-02-2022 23:07
02-02-2022 23:18
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
TrueCompanion wrote:Please contact me in order to find the meaning of life: quadjoeph@aol.com "Thanks," -1 Thess. 5:18. Joseph

Now, now, ... he did say you should be thankful, and he included valid Biblical support.

... and his posts are much shorter and less annoying than those of WorldRedemptionSavior and such. So perhaps we can be thankful for perhaps our first Bible troll. Remember, Thessalonians 5:18 ... don't make me remind you.

Maybe I should become a Bible Troll. I bet I could be good at it.

You'd definitely be good at it.
02-02-2022 23:18
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

She only made 6 posts
. What are you talking about "relentlessly troll an internet forum day in and day out?"

This person makes up new monikers all the time and keeps posting the same trollish BS under a slew of different monikers.

You must be confusing her with the Messiah Buddha Savior Illusion Group...

Edited on 02-02-2022 23:23
03-02-2022 00:12
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

She only made 6 posts

This person makes up new monikers all the time and keeps posting the same trollish BS under a slew of different monikers.

Indeed. I confused this troll with a different troll. This troll is different and isn't around nearly as often as that other troll is.

My mistake.
03-02-2022 03:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

She only made 6 posts

Indeed. I confused this troll with a different troll. This troll is different and isn't around nearly as often as that other troll is.

My mistake.

There DOES seem to be a rash of oddballs here pushing the Bible and/or claiming to be the 'savior'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate No longer guessing at it?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All307-01-2022 17:36
Longer term with ice caps720-05-2016 19:02
Why trafn no longer moderates the Sharing Ideas sub-forum.302-11-2015 19:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact