▼ Content

next 4 years

Page 2 of 2<12
19-01-2021 04:48
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

p.s., don't tell me that foods are ethnic. Examples are that hard salami or even salami is Italian while bratwurst/sausage/hot dogs comes from Poland/Germany.
It's easy to observe the origination of food. An example is that borscht comes from Ukraine/Russia. It's a cabbage based stew. Easier to grow crops than to feed live stock. Cabbage goes over quite well.
Just shows how regional food can be. And in the US, a meat and potatoes diet shows just how good we have it. Simply better than everyone else.

The irony is if GasGuzzler can eat like the Sami. He knows how good fresh meat tastes. Something he won't say. Buy it in the store? It's old and has lost its flavor. Why he likes what he puts on the table versus what he can buy in the store. What he puts on the table, have tasted fresh beef and venison, if it's gamey, go to the store. If the store has something fresh, 2 days later the same meat would need something. It would be tasteless. Am just stating facts of life.

Just ask GasGuzzler. He knows it's true. Fresh cow can be better than a bad kill. And even with a good kill, not prepared right? Might be a waste.
An FYI, a good kill is one shot drops the game. Otherwise adrenaline will start pumping. Then the flavor of the meat will not be as good. Why it's important for a clean kill when hunting. After that, it might be the same as cow.

p.s.s., Ted Nugent is an avid bow hunter. He lives in Michigan. Just an extra FYI.
One of his songs; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc6IDdIxBys
and GasGuzzler, if you don't know who he is, please learn some American history. I do believe his kills get eaten. Still, if not it does support the Michigan DNR and the habitat it watches over.
Just citing American history.

@All, the DNR is the Department of Natural Resources in Michigan. If it's not in the city, it's in their jurisdiction. Just citing common knowledge.

I do owe you an apology GasGuzzler, your meat is store bought, right? My mistake. You never said it was the result of hunting for your dinner. Please accept my apologies. I've been hunting before and have known hunters.
I know how to string up a kill and to bleed it out. Yet you only said what you liked eating. My bad. Please accept my apologies.

And if anyone knows who Ted Nugent is, animal rights activists don't like him because he uses a bow to hunt with. Those same people don't complain about people who use rifles. Hunting with a bow gives the game/animal a chance to smell or hear you. A rifle allows for no such chance.
Edited on 19-01-2021 05:42
19-01-2021 06:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@GasGuzzler, I've actually had fresh venison cooked in a banked fire in Phoenix, Arizona as well as fresh fish cooked in a banked fire in Aalesund, Norway. Banked fires are good. It does help to have a cook that knows how to cook fresh meat in a banked fire. Please tell me you've eaten fresh meat.
Cooking meat in a banked fire might require someone who knows what they're doing. Your picture showed something that was cooked in an oven. Might be why it bothered me that you took such pleasure in saying, look at what I cooked at home. And you bought it, right?
Please brag on something else. It just rubs me the wrong way.

p.s., as far as fresh beef goes, it doesn't need anything. Spices are to cover up lost flavor.
Edited on 19-01-2021 06:16
19-01-2021 06:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James___ wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

p.s., don't tell me that foods are ethnic. Examples are that hard salami or even salami is Italian while bratwurst/sausage/hot dogs comes from Poland/Germany.
It's easy to observe the origination of food. An example is that borscht comes from Ukraine/Russia. It's a cabbage based stew. Easier to grow crops than to feed live stock. Cabbage goes over quite well.
Just shows how regional food can be. And in the US, a meat and potatoes diet shows just how good we have it. Simply better than everyone else.

The irony is if GasGuzzler can eat like the Sami. He knows how good fresh meat tastes. Something he won't say. Buy it in the store? It's old and has lost its flavor. Why he likes what he puts on the table versus what he can buy in the store. What he puts on the table, have tasted fresh beef and venison, if it's gamey, go to the store. If the store has something fresh, 2 days later the same meat would need something. It would be tasteless. Am just stating facts of life.

Just ask GasGuzzler. He knows it's true. Fresh cow can be better than a bad kill. And even with a good kill, not prepared right? Might be a waste.
An FYI, a good kill is one shot drops the game. Otherwise adrenaline will start pumping. Then the flavor of the meat will not be as good. Why it's important for a clean kill when hunting. After that, it might be the same as cow.

p.s.s., Ted Nugent is an avid bow hunter. He lives in Michigan. Just an extra FYI.
One of his songs; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc6IDdIxBys
and GasGuzzler, if you don't know who he is, please learn some American history. I do believe his kills get eaten. Still, if not it does support the Michigan DNR and the habitat it watches over.
Just citing American history.

@All, the DNR is the Department of Natural Resources in Michigan. If it's not in the city, it's in their jurisdiction. Just citing common knowledge.

I do owe you an apology GasGuzzler, your meat is store bought, right? My mistake. You never said it was the result of hunting for your dinner. Please accept my apologies. I've been hunting before and have known hunters.
I know how to string up a kill and to bleed it out. Yet you only said what you liked eating. My bad. Please accept my apologies.

And if anyone knows who Ted Nugent is, animal rights activists don't like him because he uses a bow to hunt with. Those same people don't complain about people who use rifles. Hunting with a bow gives the game/animal a chance to smell or hear you. A rifle allows for no such chance.

You've obviously never been out hunting.
Deer and elk can detect you even if you are using a rifle.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-01-2021 06:09
(21588)
James___ wrote:
@GasGuzzler, I've actually had fresh venison cooked in a banked fire in Phoenix, Arizona as well as fresh fish cooked in a banked fire in Aalesund, Norway. Banked fires are good. It does help to have a cook that knows how to cook fresh meat in a banked fire. Please tell me you've eaten fresh meat.
Cooking meat in a banked fire might require someone who knows what they're doing. Your picture showed something that was cooked in an oven. Might be why it bothered me that you took such pleasure in saying, look at what I cooked at home. And you bought it, right?

Making shit up again?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-01-2021 06:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

Making shit up again?

Nah, he's never eaten fresh beef. It doesn't need anything. It's actually quite delicious on its own. It's possible that spices, etc. are to cover up adrenaline. When an animal doesn't die right away, it's meat will taste differently because of it. Kind of why a good kill shot matters.

p.s., with spices, might be why bratwurst/sausage came about. The spices added flavor to meat that otherwise wasn't edible.

An FYI for you ITN, my neighbors in Phoenix might've wanted nothing to go to waste. The banked fire was started in advance and was reduced to charcoals. They burn hot with little or no oxygen. It was nice of them to invite me over and I did enjoy it. They apologized in advance because it took time for the animal to die. That hurt the flavor.
Still, if you ever want to string up a fresh kill, can you handle watching an animal bleed out? You hang it by its rear hooves, cut around its forelegs and slice it's neck. That's all you really need to know.
I wouldn't be able to butcher it though. Gutting it, nothing complicated about removing the intestines. Butchering it would require an actual butcher.

And for you ITN, I've had fresh beef that was so delicious, it needed nothing. And with me, you know I tend to be an environmentalist. At the same time there is urban expansion.
Still, the lack of predators in the wild means that hunting helps to maintain an ecological balance. I can accept that and enjoy some nice venison at the same time. If you need to know, check Washington State's desire to have Big Horn Sheep hunted. Am quite aware of that as well. Something or someone needs to eat those sheep or they'll hurt the ecological balance.

This might be where if you've had food that tasted good, do you like leftovers or are they just leftovers? Leftovers are good. No problem there yet everyone knows they're still leftovers.
Edited on 19-01-2021 06:50
19-01-2021 10:34
(21588)
James___ wrote:
Nah, he's never eaten fresh beef. It doesn't need anything. It's actually quite delicious on its ..deleted remaining fiction...

Yup. You are making shit up again.

The Parrot Killer

19-01-2021 16:45
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Go to Google and see how many pro Trump stories you can find. Good luck.

Bingo. I've done quite a few tests on this in the past with certain key terms and Google indeed manipulates their search results so that one only easily sees what they want one to easily see.

For instance, if tmiddles wanted to get onto his favorite Q'tip (sp) website, he would have to use duckduckgo (or some other search engine) to easily find the latest Q'Anomnomnom (sp) "drop", as Google will absolutely not bring it up unless one get quite crafty (beyond what the typical person would do) with how one searches for it.

But back to pro Trump stories, I've looked at that sort of thing as well (back when he ran against Hillary) and a Google search brought up all negative Trump stories and mostly positive Hillary stories. Big Tech is one major branch of the MSM (Ministry of Societal Manipulation)... Mainstream "news" channels (MSNBC, CNN, and company) are another major branch.
19-01-2021 16:57
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
The situation in the SOA (formerly the federal government) is getting dire. See https://www.usdebtclock.org/.

The SOA is indeed in a dire situation... It's sad to click onto that site every once in a while... the SOA's debt has already gone up multiple trillions of dollars since the last time that I went onto that site, and that wasn't all that long ago.
19-01-2021 17:08
(3314)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Don't get me wrong, i'm concerned about the threat of inflation.
The thing is, money has to be printed to prevent permanent and present economic damage to individuals and the economy.
That's just the truth of it.

WRONG.

Printing money does NOT create wealth. Money isn't wealth. Money does not create economies. Money isn't an economy.

You can't print your way out of too much spending or too much debt. The attempt to do so will cause a cash crash.

And now you are supporting the Democratic party's desire to raise the minimum wage to $15. If workers are paid more money, then that will increase tax revenue without increasing taxes.
Also, the US is one of the most expensive countries in the world to live in, shouldn't the minimum wage reflect that? Or should it's poverty rate be a reflection of its wealth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m17rt_xo9x0

Minimum wages are price controls. Price controls do not work. They cause shortages; in this case, a shortage of jobs.

Current minimum wage laws have already created a shortage of jobs that would otherwise be available without them. Increasing minimum wages will only make that worse.

Making $7.25/hr (or whatever the current minimum wage is in your State, or in your city) sure beats the heck out of making $0.00/hr after the job gets eliminated.
Edited on 19-01-2021 17:47
19-01-2021 17:22
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Don't lose sight of the fact that millions of people are in dire financial straits.

There will ALWAYS be people in that position (whether self-imposed, government imposed, or whatever else). Demonkkkrats and RINOs (of which I also refer to as the "Uniparty"), unfortunately, wish to unnecessarily cause many MORE people to join that categorization via tyrannical government "covid" mandates which are not allowing many people to earn a living for themselves. People are much easier to control when they are fully dependent upon the government for their survival, you see...
19-01-2021 18:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
The thing is, money has to be printed to prevent permanent and present economic damage to individuals and the economy.

WRONG.

Printing money does NOT create wealth. Money isn't wealth. Money does not create economies. Money isn't an economy.

You can't print your way out of too much spending or too much debt. The attempt to do so will cause a cash crash.

And now you are supporting the Democratic party's desire to raise the minimum wage to $15. If workers are paid more money, then that will increase tax revenue without increasing taxes.
Also, the US is one of the most expensive countries in the world to live in, shouldn't the minimum wage reflect that? Or should it's poverty rate be a reflection of its wealth?

Minimum wages are price controls. Price controls do not work. They cause shortages; in this case, a shortage of jobs.

Current minimum wage laws have already created a shortage of jobs that would otherwise be available without them. Increasing minimum wages will only make that worse.

Making $7.25/hr (or whatever the current minimum wage is in your State) sure beats the heck out of making $0.00/hr after the job gets eliminated.

Sitting on the couch, watching TV, playing video games, eating snack, bought with food stamps, beats punching the clock.

There is no real advantage to getting a job, once you get a government check every month.
19-01-2021 18:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James___ wrote:

p.s., as far as fresh beef goes, it doesn't need anything. Spices are to cover up lost flavor.

@james,

I've taken this to the off topic section. See topic named My Midwest life.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
19-01-2021 20:59
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Making $7.25/hr (or whatever the current minimum wage is in your State) sure beats the heck out of making $0.00/hr after the job gets eliminated.

Sitting on the couch, watching TV, playing video games, eating snack, bought with food stamps, beats punching the clock.

There is no real advantage to getting a job, once you get a government check every month.

Indeed. That's another thing... I suspect that the Demonkkkrats will also be implementing some sort of "universal basic income" policy...
19-01-2021 23:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:

WRONG.

Minimum wage jobs, aren't usually considered careers. They are jobs, that high school kids use to do, before leaving for college, or while looking for a better job. They are temporary jobs people take, between jobs. They are second income jobs. If you were physiologically able, would your kid growing up with dreams of being a burrito roller at Taco Bell, as a career? Or would you hope the set their sights a little higher? Minimum wage are no experience needed jobs. Usually pretty crappy jobs, low expectations, little responsibility.

$15/hr, will just raise the cost of living, and more people would be looking for second incomes, to compensate, and holding onto them. It'll be harder for others to find any work at all, since businesses will also be downsizing staff, to save on operating costs. $15/hr is more than entry level for most places. The current employees won't be seeing cost of living increases, and will lose benefits, pay a larger share of there health insurance, or 'encouraged' to enroll in ObamaCare from the government website.

Basically, you want to pay adults, $15/hr to flip your burgers, play around like kids. And everyone else has to work harder, and get to keep less paycheck. Lot of business make their money of the volume of sales. Keeping their prices low, increases volume. Part of the price, is operating costs, they can sell any lower than cost to produce. The government raising operating cost, raises prices of those products. When the business can't meet the volume of sales, the raise prices, or reduce costs in other ways, usually quality. Consumers pay more, for less value.

Employers will pay employees, just as much as needed, to retain sufficient staff, to generate profits. Turnover, isn't usually a good thing, expensive to replace experienced, trained employees. Minimum wage jobs, don't require skills or experience. Only takes a few minutes to teach how to flip Norwegian Burgers.

Basically, you want to pay adults, $15/hr to flip your burgers, play around like kids.

Oops, Dick's Drive In is now paying $17 an hour to flip burgers. And it's owners aren't poor. They also pay for their employees college education. Get out of Florida will ya? You're just stoopid.

So, how much do you pay for your Dick-Burger? Or is it beyond your SS budget...
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate next 4 years:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
Another dead retard with a gun. I worked on highways for 37 years and never did this029-03-2023 13:24
Alaskan Snow Crab Population Shrinks 90% In 3 Years818-10-2022 23:07
Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real2801-06-2022 06:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact