Remember me
▼ Content

New You Tube Channel about Climate Change

New You Tube Channel about Climate Change07-10-2018 20:07
jhat
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd say hello. For about 6 months I've been making weekly videos about the various aspects of climate change and green energy, which I publish via You Tube. I don't do this for money (I'm a very dull 49 year old Project Manager with a full time job so I already earn a living) - but I am extremely concerned about our environment and the damage we're doing to it, and these videos are my small attempt at making a difference. With your collective blessing I would like to post the videos onto this forum each week. I would also like to invite you to subscribe to the channel, which is completely free to do - no details are taken or email addresses recorded. The more subscribers the channel gets, the greater the chance of it being found by the You Tube search algorithms and so the more people might get to see the videos and learn about the massive issues we face. Here's the link to the original Welcome video I posted back in March of this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iazrwLr030&t=2s

And here's the link to this week's video, which happens to be about solid sate batteries.

https://youtu.be/ifLxkO0w6B4

I hope you enjoy watching.

Dave
07-10-2018 20:11
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
I have a challenge for you;

First select the single worst aspect of a slightly warmer world then, cite a single local council anywhere in the world that has traffic lights and tell me how this is going to cause them more trouble, be more costly, to sort out than the traffic light budget.

Nobody so far has managed it.

Edited on 07-10-2018 20:11
07-10-2018 23:44
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Tim the plumber wrote:
I have a challenge for you;

First select the single worst aspect of a slightly warmer world then, cite a single local council anywhere in the world that has traffic lights and tell me how this is going to cause them more trouble, be more costly, to sort out than the traffic light budget.

Nobody so far has managed it.

What councils have you contacted to get this information from?

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.

Join the debate New You Tube Channel about Climate Change:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact