Remember me
▼ Content

New Type of Entanglement Lets Scientists 'See' Inside Nuclei



Page 1 of 212>
New Type of Entanglement Lets Scientists 'See' Inside Nuclei25-03-2023 00:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
https://www.newswise.com/doescience/new-type-of-entanglement-lets-scientists-see-inside-nuclei3/?article_id=789342



The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

The Science
Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei. They do so by tracking interactions between particles of light and gluons—the gluelike particles that hold together the building blocks of protons and neutrons. The method relies on harnessing a new type of quantum interference between two dissimilar particles. Tracking how these entangled particles emerge from the interactions lets scientists map out the arrangement of gluons.

The Impact
This technique is similar to how positron emission tomography (PET) scans image the brain and other body parts, but it works at the scale of femtometers—quadrillionths of a meter. It will help scientists understand how gluons build up the structure of protons, neutrons, and the atoms that make up visible matter. The quantum interference measurement is between dissimilar particles that strike meters apart in the STAR detector. This discovery could lead to new ways to harness quantum entanglement. Almost all such attempts to date, including in the field of quantum computing, have explored entanglement between identical particles.

Summary
This research used the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC), a Department of Energy Office of Science user facility that accelerates and collides the nuclei of atoms such as gold. These speeding nuclei are surrounded by a cloud of polarized photons—particles of light. Through a series of quantum fluctuations, the photons surrounding one speeding ion can interact with the gluons in the other. By tracking the velocity and angles at which certain particles emerge from these interactions, the scientists can measure the photon polarization very precisely. This allows them to map out the distribution of gluons both along the polarization direction and perpendicular to it, resulting in a more precise gluon distribution than measured previously.

To make these measurements, the scientists tracked two pions—one with a positive charge, the other with a negative charge. Each is made up of the combined wavefunctions of particles emerging from a decay process that occurs inside each of the two nuclei passing at a "long" distance (for nuclei). Interference patterns between these particles' wavefunctions indicated that the oppositely charged particles striking RHIC's STAR detector are entangled, or in sync with one another. This first-ever experimental observation of interference between dissimilar particles makes it possible to measure the photon polarization—and may open new avenues for harnessing quantum entanglement.

Classified information withheld


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 25-03-2023 00:41
25-03-2023 03:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Oh wow, this is amazing stuff. Right up there with fusion reactors providing all of our energy needs. Wonder which will become a reality in the next 10 to 15 years...

Research is fun, but unfortunately very expensive. Investors aren't in it for fun, they expect to make money, see progress and results.
25-03-2023 10:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:

The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

The Science
Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei. They do so by tracking interactions between particles of light and gluons—the gluelike particles that hold together the building blocks of protons and neutrons. The method relies on harnessing a new type of quantum interference between two dissimilar particles. Tracking how these entangled particles emerge from the interactions lets scientists map out the arrangement of gluons.

This machine does not see inside the nucleus of an atom.
Swan wrote:
The Impact
This technique is similar to how positron emission tomography (PET) scans image the brain and other body parts, but it works at the scale of femtometers—quadrillionths of a meter. It will help scientists understand how gluons build up the structure of protons, neutrons, and the atoms that make up visible matter. The quantum interference measurement is between dissimilar particles that strike meters apart in the STAR detector. This discovery could lead to new ways to harness quantum entanglement. Almost all such attempts to date, including in the field of quantum computing, have explored entanglement between identical particles.
Entanglement is not energy.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Summary
This research used the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC), a Department of Energy Office of Science user facility that accelerates and collides the nuclei of atoms such as gold. These speeding nuclei are surrounded by a cloud of polarized photons—particles of light. Through a series of quantum fluctuations, the photons surrounding one speeding ion can interact with the gluons in the other. By tracking the velocity and angles at which certain particles emerge from these interactions, the scientists can measure the photon polarization very precisely. This allows them to map out the distribution of gluons both along the polarization direction and perpendicular to it, resulting in a more precise gluon distribution than measured previously.

Photons are not polarized. They have no poles.
Swan wrote:
To make these measurements, the scientists tracked two pions—one with a positive charge, the other with a negative charge. Each is made up of the combined wavefunctions of particles emerging from a decay process that occurs inside each of the two nuclei passing at a "long" distance (for nuclei). Interference patterns between these particles' wavefunctions indicated that the oppositely charged particles striking RHIC's STAR detector are entangled, or in sync with one another. This first-ever experimental observation of interference between dissimilar particles makes it possible to measure the photon polarization—and may open new avenues for harnessing quantum entanglement.

Entanglement is not energy. Photons are not polarized. They have no poles.
Swan wrote:
Classified information withheld

The BS certainly isn't.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-03-2023 12:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

The Science
Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei. They do so by tracking interactions between particles of light and gluons—the gluelike particles that hold together the building blocks of protons and neutrons. The method relies on harnessing a new type of quantum interference between two dissimilar particles. Tracking how these entangled particles emerge from the interactions lets scientists map out the arrangement of gluons.

This machine does not see inside the nucleus of an atom.
Swan wrote:
The Impact
This technique is similar to how positron emission tomography (PET) scans image the brain and other body parts, but it works at the scale of femtometers—quadrillionths of a meter. It will help scientists understand how gluons build up the structure of protons, neutrons, and the atoms that make up visible matter. The quantum interference measurement is between dissimilar particles that strike meters apart in the STAR detector. This discovery could lead to new ways to harness quantum entanglement. Almost all such attempts to date, including in the field of quantum computing, have explored entanglement between identical particles.
Entanglement is not energy.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Summary
This research used the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC), a Department of Energy Office of Science user facility that accelerates and collides the nuclei of atoms such as gold. These speeding nuclei are surrounded by a cloud of polarized photons—particles of light. Through a series of quantum fluctuations, the photons surrounding one speeding ion can interact with the gluons in the other. By tracking the velocity and angles at which certain particles emerge from these interactions, the scientists can measure the photon polarization very precisely. This allows them to map out the distribution of gluons both along the polarization direction and perpendicular to it, resulting in a more precise gluon distribution than measured previously.

Photons are not polarized. They have no poles.
Swan wrote:
To make these measurements, the scientists tracked two pions—one with a positive charge, the other with a negative charge. Each is made up of the combined wavefunctions of particles emerging from a decay process that occurs inside each of the two nuclei passing at a "long" distance (for nuclei). Interference patterns between these particles' wavefunctions indicated that the oppositely charged particles striking RHIC's STAR detector are entangled, or in sync with one another. This first-ever experimental observation of interference between dissimilar particles makes it possible to measure the photon polarization—and may open new avenues for harnessing quantum entanglement.

Entanglement is not energy. Photons are not polarized. They have no poles.
Swan wrote:
Classified information withheld

The BS certainly isn't.


A perfectly predictable response from the government owned sociopathic troll. Well at least you are honest about your motives, but what a waste of an education.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-03-2023 13:16
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
How many of these machines exist, so that others can repeat, and verify the findings? Do you remember the cold-fusion scandal? Cold-fusion was all the rage, until others attempted to replicate the experiment. strongly suspect that when researchers have the only apparatus, which was crazy expensive to build, and many years. They can make extraordinary claims, none can dispute in their lifetime. Those who take the claims on faith, ar willing to keep writing the checks, to fund the project.
25-03-2023 16:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

Not *MY* Lego set, silly ... my son's Lego sets when he just HAD to build all of them (and cost me a fortune). You're absolutely right, there was no entanglement machine peering into nuclei, ergo they don't exist, I'm sorry.

Swan wrote:The Science

Swan buddy, there was no science in the section labeled "The Science" ... just like in the Climate Change religion. All that is there amounts to a church bulletin, ... just like in the Climate Change religion. Interesting, no?

Swan wrote:Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei.

Nope. This entire class of people has not. Remember, it's not in any Lego set. You lose.
25-03-2023 20:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

Not *MY* Lego set, silly ... my son's Lego sets when he just HAD to build all of them (and cost me a fortune). You're absolutely right, there was no entanglement machine peering into nuclei, ergo they don't exist, I'm sorry.

Swan wrote:The Science

Swan buddy, there was no science in the section labeled "The Science" ... just like in the Climate Change religion. All that is there amounts to a church bulletin, ... just like in the Climate Change religion. Interesting, no?

Swan wrote:Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei.

Nope. This entire class of people has not. Remember, it's not in any Lego set. You lose.


So how is your lego stock portfolio doing kid? Did you buy the family the moon landing set? to commemorate the moon landings?

So what is it like, consistently failing to make any valid points? Then again you would be fully used to flailing helplessly.

The number of people who care about your opinions on anything is zero/0/none/zip/nada/null/nill/naught/zilch


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-03-2023 23:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

The Science
Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei. They do so by tracking interactions between particles of light and gluons—the gluelike particles that hold together the building blocks of protons and neutrons. The method relies on harnessing a new type of quantum interference between two dissimilar particles. Tracking how these entangled particles emerge from the interactions lets scientists map out the arrangement of gluons.

This machine does not see inside the nucleus of an atom.
Swan wrote:
The Impact
This technique is similar to how positron emission tomography (PET) scans image the brain and other body parts, but it works at the scale of femtometers—quadrillionths of a meter. It will help scientists understand how gluons build up the structure of protons, neutrons, and the atoms that make up visible matter. The quantum interference measurement is between dissimilar particles that strike meters apart in the STAR detector. This discovery could lead to new ways to harness quantum entanglement. Almost all such attempts to date, including in the field of quantum computing, have explored entanglement between identical particles.
Entanglement is not energy.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Summary
This research used the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC), a Department of Energy Office of Science user facility that accelerates and collides the nuclei of atoms such as gold. These speeding nuclei are surrounded by a cloud of polarized photons—particles of light. Through a series of quantum fluctuations, the photons surrounding one speeding ion can interact with the gluons in the other. By tracking the velocity and angles at which certain particles emerge from these interactions, the scientists can measure the photon polarization very precisely. This allows them to map out the distribution of gluons both along the polarization direction and perpendicular to it, resulting in a more precise gluon distribution than measured previously.

Photons are not polarized. They have no poles.
Swan wrote:
To make these measurements, the scientists tracked two pions—one with a positive charge, the other with a negative charge. Each is made up of the combined wavefunctions of particles emerging from a decay process that occurs inside each of the two nuclei passing at a "long" distance (for nuclei). Interference patterns between these particles' wavefunctions indicated that the oppositely charged particles striking RHIC's STAR detector are entangled, or in sync with one another. This first-ever experimental observation of interference between dissimilar particles makes it possible to measure the photon polarization—and may open new avenues for harnessing quantum entanglement.

Entanglement is not energy. Photons are not polarized. They have no poles.
Swan wrote:
Classified information withheld

The BS certainly isn't.


A perfectly predictable response from the government owned sociopathic troll. Well at least you are honest about your motives, but what a waste of an education.

Paradox. YOU said I wasn't educated. YOU said I was against the government.
Which is it, dude???


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-03-2023 23:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How many of these machines exist, so that others can repeat, and verify the findings? Do you remember the cold-fusion scandal? Cold-fusion was all the rage, until others attempted to replicate the experiment. strongly suspect that when researchers have the only apparatus, which was crazy expensive to build, and many years. They can make extraordinary claims, none can dispute in their lifetime. Those who take the claims on faith, ar willing to keep writing the checks, to fund the project.

Sort of like the ongoing attempts to make perpetual motion machines (and the fakery that makes them 'work').


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-03-2023 23:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

Not *MY* Lego set, silly ... my son's Lego sets when he just HAD to build all of them (and cost me a fortune). You're absolutely right, there was no entanglement machine peering into nuclei, ergo they don't exist, I'm sorry.

Swan wrote:The Science

Swan buddy, there was no science in the section labeled "The Science" ... just like in the Climate Change religion. All that is there amounts to a church bulletin, ... just like in the Climate Change religion. Interesting, no?

Swan wrote:Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei.

Nope. This entire class of people has not. Remember, it's not in any Lego set. You lose.


I can feel your wallet crying out in pain. Legos are obscenely expensive.
I agree. Never saw any Legos that could peer into nuclei or measure 'entanglement'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-03-2023 23:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

Not *MY* Lego set, silly ... my son's Lego sets when he just HAD to build all of them (and cost me a fortune). You're absolutely right, there was no entanglement machine peering into nuclei, ergo they don't exist, I'm sorry.

Swan wrote:The Science

Swan buddy, there was no science in the section labeled "The Science" ... just like in the Climate Change religion. All that is there amounts to a church bulletin, ... just like in the Climate Change religion. Interesting, no?

Swan wrote:Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei.

Nope. This entire class of people has not. Remember, it's not in any Lego set. You lose.


So how is your lego stock portfolio doing kid? Did you buy the family the moon landing set? to commemorate the moon landings?

So what is it like, consistently failing to make any valid points? Then again you would be fully used to flailing helplessly.

The number of people who care about your opinions on anything is zero/0/none/zip/nada/null/nill/naught/zilch

Lego stock isn't a portfolio.

Why are you asking IBDaMann about failing to make any valid points??? You're good at that already.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-03-2023 23:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

The Science
Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei. They do so by tracking interactions between particles of light and gluons—the gluelike particles that hold together the building blocks of protons and neutrons. The method relies on harnessing a new type of quantum interference between two dissimilar particles. Tracking how these entangled particles emerge from the interactions lets scientists map out the arrangement of gluons.

This machine does not see inside the nucleus of an atom.
Swan wrote:
The Impact
This technique is similar to how positron emission tomography (PET) scans image the brain and other body parts, but it works at the scale of femtometers—quadrillionths of a meter. It will help scientists understand how gluons build up the structure of protons, neutrons, and the atoms that make up visible matter. The quantum interference measurement is between dissimilar particles that strike meters apart in the STAR detector. This discovery could lead to new ways to harness quantum entanglement. Almost all such attempts to date, including in the field of quantum computing, have explored entanglement between identical particles.
Entanglement is not energy.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Summary
This research used the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC), a Department of Energy Office of Science user facility that accelerates and collides the nuclei of atoms such as gold. These speeding nuclei are surrounded by a cloud of polarized photons—particles of light. Through a series of quantum fluctuations, the photons surrounding one speeding ion can interact with the gluons in the other. By tracking the velocity and angles at which certain particles emerge from these interactions, the scientists can measure the photon polarization very precisely. This allows them to map out the distribution of gluons both along the polarization direction and perpendicular to it, resulting in a more precise gluon distribution than measured previously.

Photons are not polarized. They have no poles.
Swan wrote:
To make these measurements, the scientists tracked two pions—one with a positive charge, the other with a negative charge. Each is made up of the combined wavefunctions of particles emerging from a decay process that occurs inside each of the two nuclei passing at a "long" distance (for nuclei). Interference patterns between these particles' wavefunctions indicated that the oppositely charged particles striking RHIC's STAR detector are entangled, or in sync with one another. This first-ever experimental observation of interference between dissimilar particles makes it possible to measure the photon polarization—and may open new avenues for harnessing quantum entanglement.

Entanglement is not energy. Photons are not polarized. They have no poles.
Swan wrote:
Classified information withheld

The BS certainly isn't.


A perfectly predictable response from the government owned sociopathic troll. Well at least you are honest about your motives, but what a waste of an education.

Paradox. YOU said I wasn't educated. YOU said I was against the government.
Which is it, dude???


A perfectly predictable response from the government owned sociopathic troll. Well at least you are honest about your motives, but what a waste of an education.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-03-2023 23:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

Not *MY* Lego set, silly ... my son's Lego sets when he just HAD to build all of them (and cost me a fortune). You're absolutely right, there was no entanglement machine peering into nuclei, ergo they don't exist, I'm sorry.

Swan wrote:The Science

Swan buddy, there was no science in the section labeled "The Science" ... just like in the Climate Change religion. All that is there amounts to a church bulletin, ... just like in the Climate Change religion. Interesting, no?

Swan wrote:Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei.

Nope. This entire class of people has not. Remember, it's not in any Lego set. You lose.


So how is your lego stock portfolio doing kid? Did you buy the family the moon landing set? to commemorate the moon landings?

So what is it like, consistently failing to make any valid points? Then again you would be fully used to flailing helplessly.

The number of people who care about your opinions on anything is zero/0/none/zip/nada/null/nill/naught/zilch

Lego stock isn't a portfolio.

Why are you asking IBDaMann about failing to make any valid points??? You're good at that already.


Well, you can still buy Mattel.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 25-03-2023 23:27
26-03-2023 03:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

Not *MY* Lego set, silly ... my son's Lego sets when he just HAD to build all of them (and cost me a fortune). You're absolutely right, there was no entanglement machine peering into nuclei, ergo they don't exist, I'm sorry.

Swan wrote:The Science

Swan buddy, there was no science in the section labeled "The Science" ... just like in the Climate Change religion. All that is there amounts to a church bulletin, ... just like in the Climate Change religion. Interesting, no?

Swan wrote:Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei.

Nope. This entire class of people has not. Remember, it's not in any Lego set. You lose.


So how is your lego stock portfolio doing kid? Did you buy the family the moon landing set? to commemorate the moon landings?

So what is it like, consistently failing to make any valid points? Then again you would be fully used to flailing helplessly.

The number of people who care about your opinions on anything is zero/0/none/zip/nada/null/nill/naught/zilch

Lego stock isn't a portfolio.

Why are you asking IBDaMann about failing to make any valid points??? You're good at that already.

Well,...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-03-2023 04:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

Not *MY* Lego set, silly ... my son's Lego sets when he just HAD to build all of them (and cost me a fortune). You're absolutely right, there was no entanglement machine peering into nuclei, ergo they don't exist, I'm sorry.

Swan wrote:The Science

Swan buddy, there was no science in the section labeled "The Science" ... just like in the Climate Change religion. All that is there amounts to a church bulletin, ... just like in the Climate Change religion. Interesting, no?

Swan wrote:Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei.

Nope. This entire class of people has not. Remember, it's not in any Lego set. You lose.


So how is your lego stock portfolio doing kid? Did you buy the family the moon landing set? to commemorate the moon landings?

So what is it like, consistently failing to make any valid points? Then again you would be fully used to flailing helplessly.

The number of people who care about your opinions on anything is zero/0/none/zip/nada/null/nill/naught/zilch

Lego stock isn't a portfolio.

Why are you asking IBDaMann about failing to make any valid points??? You're good at that already.

Well,...
Mantra 40a.


Даже путин считает тебя тупым


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-03-2023 06:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The idiots will now babble that this does not exist, because their lego set does not have one.

Not *MY* Lego set, silly ... my son's Lego sets when he just HAD to build all of them (and cost me a fortune). You're absolutely right, there was no entanglement machine peering into nuclei, ergo they don't exist, I'm sorry.

Swan wrote:The Science

Swan buddy, there was no science in the section labeled "The Science" ... just like in the Climate Change religion. All that is there amounts to a church bulletin, ... just like in the Climate Change religion. Interesting, no?

Swan wrote:Nuclear physicists have found a new way to see details inside atomic nuclei.

Nope. This entire class of people has not. Remember, it's not in any Lego set. You lose.


So how is your lego stock portfolio doing kid? Did you buy the family the moon landing set? to commemorate the moon landings?

So what is it like, consistently failing to make any valid points? Then again you would be fully used to flailing helplessly.

The number of people who care about your opinions on anything is zero/0/none/zip/nada/null/nill/naught/zilch

Lego stock isn't a portfolio.

Why are you asking IBDaMann about failing to make any valid points??? You're good at that already.

Well,...
Mantra 40a.

Д
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-03-2023 22:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
No one cares, except for me because frankly Shirley, you make me laugh, as I am amused by lawyers with Downs syndrome.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-03-2023 10:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well,...
Mantra 40a.

Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-03-2023 10:46
27-03-2023 15:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well,...
Mantra 40a.

Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.


So what is it like always being a failure?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-03-2023 16:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:Даже путин считает тебя тупым

Путин всегда соглашается со мной, потому что я прав, а все остальные неправы.
27-03-2023 16:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote: No one cares for me because I am amused by layers of down comforters.

Have you considered quilts? Have you considered kilts?

How much lignin could a woodchuck upchuck if a woodchuck could upchuck lignin?

The above is one of the four questions that quantum computers can solve much faster than regular digital confections.
27-03-2023 19:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Даже путин считает тебя тупым

Путин всегда соглашается со мной, потому что я прав, а все остальные неправы.


Það frábæra að vera ég er að mér er alveg sama, þess vegna þýddi ég ekki draslið þitt. Eins og allt sem þú keyrir er drasl. Þú gætir haldið áfram að rífa þig núna


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-03-2023 19:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: No one cares for me because I am amused by layers of down comforters.

Have you considered quilts? Have you considered kilts?

How much lignin could a woodchuck upchuck if a woodchuck could upchuck lignin?

The above is one of the four questions that quantum computers can solve much faster than regular digital confections.


For that you got a degree.

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-03-2023 19:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well,...
Mantra 40a.

Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.

So what...

Mantra 7.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-03-2023 22:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
LOL is that the best you have? In all seriousness a bullfrog could respond better


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-03-2023 18:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well,...
Mantra 40a.

Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.

So what...

Mantra 7.

LOL is that...
Mantra 17.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-03-2023 20:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well,...
Mantra 40a.

Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.

So what...

Mantra 7.

LOL is that...
Mantra 17.





IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-03-2023 20:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:For that you got a degree.

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I got a degree so I could get my moraine interviewed by the FBI at a million times the speed of light ... and so I could learn what "amphibious" means.

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
28-03-2023 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:For that you got a degree.

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I got a degree so I could get my moraine interviewed by the FBI at a million times the speed of light ... and so I could learn what "amphibious" means.

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Actually the FBI did interview me thru a clandestine law firm, then they crawled back under their rocks after the grand jury laughed at their BS.

It's all in my files.

PS. The fact remains that alligators are not amphibians but are amphibious reptiles. Let us know when you figure this out.

Shi-tforbrains


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 28-03-2023 21:17
29-03-2023 02:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well,...
Mantra 40a.

Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.

So what...

Mantra 7.

LOL is that...
Mantra 17.

...img...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-03-2023 03:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Well,...
Mantra 40a.

Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.

So what...

Mantra 7.

LOL is that...
Mantra 17.

...img...
Mantra 40a.


You having fun under the rock with the other slugs?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-03-2023 21:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.

So what...

Mantra 7.

LOL is that...
Mantra 17.

...img...
Mantra 40a.

You ...
Mantra 1d. SO


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-03-2023 21:14
30-03-2023 14:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Д
Mantra 40a.

No one...
Mantra 40a.

So what...

Mantra 7.

LOL is that...
Mantra 17.

...img...
Mantra 40a.

You ...
Mantra 1d. SO


You having fun, making baby slugs under the rock?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-03-2023 16:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:Actually the FBI did interview me thru a clandestine law firm,

There is no such thing as clandestine legal representation ... unless it is quantumly entangled to the ice age.

Swan wrote: ... then they crawled back under their rocks after the grand jury laughed at their BS.

... or did they crawl back under their moraines? There's a difference.

Swan wrote:It's all in my files.

Are you talking about the files that are in the envelope being pushed by the glacier going on 20,000 years now?

Swan wrote: PS. The fact remains that alligators are not amphibians but are amphibious reptiles.

Are the words "amphibious" and "amphibian" synonyms, both being adjectives?

Are amphibious animals therefore amphibian?

Let us know when you figure this out.

.
30-03-2023 16:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually the FBI did interview me thru a clandestine law firm,

There is no such thing as clandestine legal representation ... unless it is quantumly entangled to the ice age.

Swan wrote: ... then they crawled back under their rocks after the grand jury laughed at their BS.

... or did they crawl back under their moraines? There's a difference.

Swan wrote:It's all in my files.

Are you talking about the files that are in the envelope being pushed by the glacier going on 20,000 years now?

Swan wrote: PS. The fact remains that alligators are not amphibians but are amphibious reptiles.

Are the words "amphibious" and "amphibian" synonyms, both being adjectives?

Are amphibious animals therefore amphibian?

Let us know when you figure this out.

.


Actually amphibian is a noun and class, and amphibious is an adjective. A military personnel carrier can be amphibious but can never be an amphibian. Let us know when your linguistic skills improve.

Furthermore I outed area 52 before anyone in the general public ever heard of it. Federal marshals were at my door with guns the next morning.

True story, though it may not be represented in my files that way.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-03-2023 21:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:Actually amphibian is a noun and class

Aaaah, you had to begin with the word "actually" so you know you're wrong. Too funny.

The word "amphibian" is also an adjective. Since you never learned to speak English, probably on account of your hearing disability, naturally you never learned this little aspect of English grammar.

Swan wrote: and amphibious is an adjective.

Correct. It is synonymous with amphibian.

For example, a military personnel carrier can be amphibian.

Swan wrote:Furthermore I outed area 52 before anyone in the general public ever heard of it.

Of which Area 52 do you speak? The reason the general public might not have heard of it is because it might very well be fictional (which would make you certain that it is "real").

Swan wrote: Federal marshals were at my door with guns the next morning.

... with guns for sale? ... asking you if you think they're neat? Were they trying to recruit you? Could you elaborate a little more?

.
30-03-2023 22:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually amphibian is a noun and class

Aaaah, you had to begin with the word "actually" so you know you're wrong. Too funny.

The word "amphibian" is also an adjective. Since you never learned to speak English, probably on account of your hearing disability, naturally you never learned this little aspect of English grammar.

Swan wrote: and amphibious is an adjective.

Correct. It is synonymous with amphibian.

For example, a military personnel carrier can be amphibian.

Swan wrote:Furthermore I outed area 52 before anyone in the general public ever heard of it.

Of which Area 52 do you speak? The reason the general public might not have heard of it is because it might very well be fictional (which would make you certain that it is "real").

Swan wrote: Federal marshals were at my door with guns the next morning.

... with guns for sale? ... asking you if you think they're neat? Were they trying to recruit you? Could you elaborate a little more?

.


I was ask by someone on the net, who said that they had heard of area 51, but not area 52. I told them that every 10-year-old who had ever watched the x-files knows exactly where area 51 was and that as such there is nothing there and that all the good stuff is at area 52. Area 52 being the next secret base in sequence that was not at the geographic area 52 map site but in another location altogether. The feds seized my hard drive the next morning, and even convened a grand jury who laughed at them and acquitted me and the wife of terrorism.

Is that what you wanted Edgar?

I doubt it because you couldn't get what you wanted from me with farm LSD and chips. LOL they tried that too, several times as I still obviously have flashbacks.

LOL you make the call yet?

Now f-uck off and die shi-twad

The World's best break-dancer, who skipped firearms training




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 30-03-2023 23:04
31-03-2023 16:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote: I told them that every 10-year-old who had ever watched the x-files knows exactly where area 51 was and that as such there is nothing there

You apparently join Into the Night in believing that there is no Area 51, but it's there and there is a lot of good stuff there ... testing equipment mostly. Area 51 is an Air Force installation. They test sensitive technology there.

Swan wrote: and that all the good stuff is at area 52. Area 52 being the next secret base in sequence that was not at the geographic area 52 map site but in another location altogether.

The term "Area" simply denotes an Intelligence site. It can be followed by a number, e.g. Area 51, it can be followed by a letter, e.g. Area G, it can be followed by a symbol, Area Δ, but it is just a site where Intel people have a vault and a Top Secret system ... and possibly other things. Usually an "Area" is located on a base, but in the case of Area 51, it is the base.

Swan wrote: The feds seized my hard drive the next morning,

When your hard drive seizes or otherwise freezes, it's because you spilled water on them, not because the Feds had anything to do with it.

Swan wrote: and even convened a grand jury who laughed at them and acquitted me and the wife of terrorism.

The Grand Jury convened to determine if you should be tried for crimes against bandwidth, not because of anything having to do with Area 51 or Area 52 or Area 53.

Now, if you had started blabbing about Area 54, well that would have been a different matter.
31-03-2023 17:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I told them that every 10-year-old who had ever watched the x-files knows exactly where area 51 was and that as such there is nothing there

You apparently join Into the Night in believing that there is no Area 51, but it's there and there is a lot of good stuff there ... testing equipment mostly. Area 51 is an Air Force installation. They test sensitive technology there.

Swan wrote: and that all the good stuff is at area 52. Area 52 being the next secret base in sequence that was not at the geographic area 52 map site but in another location altogether.

The term "Area" simply denotes an Intelligence site. It can be followed by a number, e.g. Area 51, it can be followed by a letter, e.g. Area G, it can be followed by a symbol, Area Δ, but it is just a site where Intel people have a vault and a Top Secret system ... and possibly other things. Usually an "Area" is located on a base, but in the case of Area 51, it is the base.

Swan wrote: The feds seized my hard drive the next morning,

When your hard drive seizes or otherwise freezes, it's because you spilled water on them, not because the Feds had anything to do with it.

Swan wrote: and even convened a grand jury who laughed at them and acquitted me and the wife of terrorism.

The Grand Jury convened to determine if you should be tried for crimes against bandwidth, not because of anything having to do with Area 51 or Area 52 or Area 53.

Now, if you had started blabbing about Area 54, well that would have been a different matter.


I never said that area 51 is not there, I said that it is the least secret base on planet Earth as by way of TV, movies and the internet. 51 is the Worlds most known location of any military base making it the least secret base anywhere, in fact it exist at this point only to distract attention away from the real top secret bases.

LOL, the schizzo lawyer just gave up the ship. So did the grand jury find any misuse of bandwith? Nope, were they also given my comments about pedophile Bill Cliton where as usual I was ahead of the curve? Nope again, so the entire farce was an attempt to find something incriminating on my hard drive, and they failed because trashing Bill Cliton is protected speech as is knowing that area 51 is not the top-secret base. See kid all you can do is read the file, I was there and know what they really did, kinda like Oswald knew what they really did. All you can do is follow instructions like any programmed moron

Have you seen the DEA agent shoot himself in the foot in a class of traumatized children yet today? Some things are really precious

A really special Federal agent, now in charge of Fentanyl shipments out of Tijuana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ZZ6pynGLM&t=6s

PS. Literally every move the dumocraps make is increasing Trumps poll numbers with the GOP and independent parties. So do keep up the great work




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 31-03-2023 18:25
31-03-2023 20:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:I never said that area 51 is not there, I said that it is the least secret base on planet Earth as by way of TV, movies and the internet.

Area 51 is very Top Secret, just not its existence. Area 51 has never been a secret, just the specific things that go on there. Area 51 is where the government tests sensitive aerospace technology in secret. The public can't get anywhere near the testing area and, as such, cannot observe any of the testing activities. No aircraft are allowed to fly overhead.

Swan wrote: Area 51 is the Worlds most known location of any military base making it the least secret base anywhere,

No Swan, the signs are what kill the secret.



Swan wrote: in fact it exist at this point only to distract attention away from the real top secret bases.

There are no "real Top Secret bases." Their signs give them away as well.
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate New Type of Entanglement Lets Scientists 'See' Inside Nuclei:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Previous Panics by *Scientists*027-03-2024 20:35
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
Did you know that in 1970/80 microwave ovens cooked food from the inside out?2113-08-2023 01:23
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War325-07-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact