Remember me
▼ Content

New Type of Entanglement Lets Scientists 'See' Inside Nuclei

Page 2 of 2<12
31-03-2023 21:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I never said that area 51 is not there, I said that it is the least secret base on planet Earth as by way of TV, movies and the internet.

Area 51 is very Top Secret, just not its existence. Area 51 has never been a secret, just the specific things that go on there. Area 51 is where the government tests sensitive aerospace technology in secret. The public can't get anywhere near the testing area and, as such, cannot observe any of the testing activities. No aircraft are allowed to fly overhead.

Swan wrote: Area 51 is the Worlds most known location of any military base making it the least secret base anywhere,

No Swan, the signs are what kill the secret.

Swan wrote: in fact it exist at this point only to distract attention away from the real top secret bases.

There are no "real Top Secret bases." Their signs give them away as well.

Sure there are top secret bases, I could give you the locations if I had them, but the GPS locations of the valleys and mountainside hangers might not even make it to the net and I would be dead by nightfall, or morning at the latest, and all of this would vanish. Area 51 is literally a Hollywood military base designed to keep morons like you occupied.

So have you been an uber secret genius government lawyer pretending to be schitzo for long? What is it like being co-owned by Sam and myself?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-03-2023 22:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Mantra 40a.

So what...

Mantra 7.

LOL is that...
Mantra 17.

...img...
Mantra 40a.

You ...
Mantra 1d. SO1

You...
Mantra 1d. SO2

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 31-03-2023 22:45
31-03-2023 22:48
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually amphibian is a noun and class

Aaaah, you had to begin with the word "actually" so you know you're wrong. Too funny.

The word "amphibian" is also an adjective. Since you never learned to speak English, probably on account of your hearing disability, naturally you never learned this little aspect of English grammar.

Swan wrote: and amphibious is an adjective.

Correct. It is synonymous with amphibian.

For example, a military personnel carrier can be amphibian.

Swan wrote:Furthermore I outed area 52 before anyone in the general public ever heard of it.

Of which Area 52 do you speak? The reason the general public might not have heard of it is because it might very well be fictional (which would make you certain that it is "real").

Swan wrote: Federal marshals were at my door with guns the next morning.

... with guns for sale? ... asking you if you think they're neat? Were they trying to recruit you? Could you elaborate a little more?

I was ask by someone on the net, who said that they had heard of area 51, but not area 52. I told them that every 10-year-old who had ever watched the x-files knows exactly where area 51 was and that as such there is nothing there and that all the good stuff is at area 52. Area 52 being the next secret base in sequence that was not at the geographic area 52 map site but in another location altogether. The feds seized my hard drive the next morning, and even convened a grand jury who laughed at them and acquitted me and the wife of terrorism.

Is that what you wanted Edgar?

I doubt it because you couldn't get what you wanted from me with farm LSD and chips. LOL they tried that too, several times as I still obviously have flashbacks.

LOL you make the call yet?

Now f-uck off and die shi-twad

The World's best break-dancer, who skipped firearms training

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2023 22:50
(21598)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I told them that every 10-year-old who had ever watched the x-files knows exactly where area 51 was and that as such there is nothing there

You apparently join Into the Night in believing that there is no Area 51, but it's there and there is a lot of good stuff there ... testing equipment mostly. Area 51 is an Air Force installation. They test sensitive technology there.

Swan wrote: and that all the good stuff is at area 52. Area 52 being the next secret base in sequence that was not at the geographic area 52 map site but in another location altogether.

The term "Area" simply denotes an Intelligence site. It can be followed by a number, e.g. Area 51, it can be followed by a letter, e.g. Area G, it can be followed by a symbol, Area Δ, but it is just a site where Intel people have a vault and a Top Secret system ... and possibly other things. Usually an "Area" is located on a base, but in the case of Area 51, it is the base.

Swan wrote: The feds seized my hard drive the next morning,

When your hard drive seizes or otherwise freezes, it's because you spilled water on them, not because the Feds had anything to do with it.

Swan wrote: and even convened a grand jury who laughed at them and acquitted me and the wife of terrorism.

The Grand Jury convened to determine if you should be tried for crimes against bandwidth, not because of anything having to do with Area 51 or Area 52 or Area 53.

Now, if you had started blabbing about Area 54, well that would have been a different matter.

There is no base in the Air Force called 'Area 51'.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 31-03-2023 22:51
31-03-2023 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I told them that every 10-year-old who had ever watched the x-files knows exactly where area 51 was and that as such there is nothing there

You apparently join Into the Night in believing that there is no Area 51, but it's there and there is a lot of good stuff there ... testing equipment mostly. Area 51 is an Air Force installation. They test sensitive technology there.

Swan wrote: and that all the good stuff is at area 52. Area 52 being the next secret base in sequence that was not at the geographic area 52 map site but in another location altogether.

The term "Area" simply denotes an Intelligence site. It can be followed by a number, e.g. Area 51, it can be followed by a letter, e.g. Area G, it can be followed by a symbol, Area Δ, but it is just a site where Intel people have a vault and a Top Secret system ... and possibly other things. Usually an "Area" is located on a base, but in the case of Area 51, it is the base.

Swan wrote: The feds seized my hard drive the next morning,

When your hard drive seizes or otherwise freezes, it's because you spilled water on them, not because the Feds had anything to do with it.

Swan wrote: and even convened a grand jury who laughed at them and acquitted me and the wife of terrorism.

The Grand Jury convened to determine if you should be tried for crimes against bandwidth, not because of anything having to do with Area 51 or Area 52 or Area 53.

Now, if you had started blabbing about Area 54, well that would have been a different matter.

There is no base in the Air Force called 'Area 51'.

If you say so, but why is the government lying about area 51 existing then?

Does this shrinky technique excite you? Are you jerking off right now?

NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland -- The founder of the "Storm Area 51" Facebook event recently canceled the alien-enthusiast get-together outside the military installation in Nevada, but the U.S. Air Force is still sending reinforcements just in case things get out of hand, top officials said Tuesday.

"Our nation has secrets, and those secrets deserve to be protected," Chief of Staff Gen. David Goldfein said alongside Acting Air Force Secretary Matt Donovan during a roundtable discussion here at the annual Air, Space and Cyber conference. "People deserve to have our nation's secrets protected."

Donovan said he recently asked for a briefing from Air Force operations staff on how they're coordinating with local law enforcement agencies should there still be a mass gathering. The event was originally scheduled for Sept. 20.

"There's a lot of media attention, so they're expecting some folks to show up there," he said. "We're prepared, and we've provided them additional security personnel, as well as additional barricades."

Related: Read all about the Air, Space and Cyber Conference

The officials said they have been monitoring the event and recently consulted with Gen. Terrence O'Shaughnessy, head of Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command. Even though "it's an Air Force property, it's also a NORTHCOM mission," Goldfein said.

Donovan said the Air Force also gave briefings to some congressional staff members who were curious about the service's response.

Goldfein quipped that he "loved Richard Branson's story" that was told at the conference Monday.

Branson, the billionaire founder of Virgin Group and the conference's keynote speaker, told audiences he enjoys detailed April Fool's pranks, and in 1989, successfully convinced local authorities in Surrey, England, that an alien space ship had landed in the town.

Branson and a friend had piloted a hot air balloon that looked like a spaceship and landed it just outside London. When the cops came to investigate, his friend emerged dressed in an alien costume, causing the police to flee.

When asked whether the Air Force hides aliens at Area 51, Goldfien deflected and pointed back to the humor of Branson's story.

"But all joking aside, we are taking this very seriously," he said of the service's response.

Millions signed up for the event, formally called "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop Us All."

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

31-03-2023 23:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I never said that area 51 is not there, I said that it is the least secret base on planet Earth as by way of TV, movies and the internet.

Area 51 is very Top Secret, just not its existence. Area 51 has never been a secret, just the specific things that go on there. Area 51 is where the government tests sensitive aerospace technology in secret. The public can't get anywhere near the testing area and, as such, cannot observe any of the testing activities. No aircraft are allowed to fly overhead.

Swan wrote: Area 51 is the Worlds most known location of any military base making it the least secret base anywhere,

Swan wrote: in fact it exist at this point only to distract attention away from the real top secret bases.

Must be a sad life always saying and doing just as you are programmed to do, never being free to speak what you feel. Oh well the World needs commies like you I suppose. Time for you to change Bidens diaper.

ULTRA MAGA

31-03-2023 23:44
(21598)
IBdaMann wrote:

Area 51 is very Top Secret, just not its existence.

There is no 'Area 51'.
IBdaMann wrote:
Area 51 has never been a secret,

Correct, since there is no 'Area 51'.
IBdaMann wrote:
just the specific things that go on there.

Where? Are you trying to describe the Groom Lake facility?
IBdaMann wrote:
Area 51 is where the government tests sensitive aerospace technology in secret.

The Air Force tests sensitive aerospace technology in many places. The Groom Lake facility is one of them.
IBdaMann wrote:
The public can't get anywhere near the testing area and, as such, cannot observe any of the testing activities. No aircraft are allowed to fly overhead.

Civilian aircraft are allowed to fly overhead if cleared into that airspace by the controlling agency (in this case, Nellis AF
IBdaMann wrote:

It is not called Area 51 (except colloqually). Correct. The signs kill the secret. It is called the Groom Lake facility, and is designated R4808. Some of the wackier stuff was being tested there, but it has been moved to another facility (due to the 'alien believers') organizing tours from Las Vegas on roads adjacent to the restricted area. That facility is also in Nevada. State Route 6 along the northern border of these areas is also colloquially called the 'Alien Highway'. It connects to the Ion Highway (SR95, also known as Veteran's Highway) at Tonopah, NV.
IBdaMann wrote:

Also correct.

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2023 23:50
(21598)

No base is a 'secret' location. All top secret work is marked by signs, similar to the one IBDaMann just showed. They don't want Joe Civilian just wandering into the base or flying over it.

If you enter such a facility unauthorized, you could very well be shot.
If you fly a drone over such a facility, you will lose the drone. It will be destroyed.
If you fly an aircraft over such a facility without their clearance, you could get shot down.

All of them are marked. They are all on aviation charts, marked out on the surface all around the base, and each one gives it's GPS coordinates.

Nevada is home to many military bases, including the world's largest ammunition dump (Hawthorn, NV) which has 174,000 acres of ammunition magazines containing all sorts of explosives and ammunition, including nuclear devices. It also has facilities to manufacture them or dismantle them. Located on the Ion Highway (SR95).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-04-2023 00:08
01-04-2023 00:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Area 51 is very Top Secret, just not its existence.

There is no 'Area 51'.
IBdaMann wrote:
Area 51 has never been a secret,

Correct, since there is no 'Area 51'.
IBdaMann wrote:
just the specific things that go on there.

Where? Are you trying to describe the Groom Lake facility?
IBdaMann wrote:
Area 51 is where the government tests sensitive aerospace technology in secret.

The Air Force tests sensitive aerospace technology in many places. The Groom Lake facility is one of them.
IBdaMann wrote:
The public can't get anywhere near the testing area and, as such, cannot observe any of the testing activities. No aircraft are allowed to fly overhead.

Civilian aircraft are allowed to fly overhead if cleared into that airspace by the controlling agency (in this case, Nellis AF
IBdaMann wrote:

It is not called Area 51 (except colloqually). Correct. The signs kill the secret. It is called the Groom Lake facility, and is designated R4808. Some of the wackier stuff was being tested there, but it has been moved to another facility (due to the 'alien believers') organizing tours from Las Vegas on roads adjacent to the restricted area. That facility is also in Nevada. State Route 6 along the northern border of these areas is also colloquially called the 'Alien Highway'. It connects to the Ion Highway (SR95, also known as Veteran's Highway) at Tonopah, NV.
IBdaMann wrote:

Also correct.

LOL I see that you are having fun talking to your other self

ULTRA MAGA

01-04-2023 00:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:

No base is 'secret'. All top secret work is marked by signs, similar to the one IBDaMann just showed. They don't want Joe Civilian just wandering into the base or flying over it.

If you fly a drone over such a facility, you will lose the drone. It will be destroyed.
If you fly an aircraft over such a facility without their clearance, you could get shot down.

All of them are marked. They are all on aviation charts, marked out on the surface all around the base, and each one gives it's GPS coordinates.

So you are still trying to conceal the uber secret bases in the mountains that are unfenced because no one goes there anyway, and if someone does stray too close, the motion sensor antennas will facilitate their prompt disappearance. See 99.9 percent of these bases are underground anyway, just conceal and protect the entrance and there is no need for silly signs.

Silly girl, fools like you are convinced that area 51 is all there is. Why? because they OWN you and you will never be free

LOL row well and live, no need for thought

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-04-2023 00:27
01-04-2023 06:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
Into the Night wrote:There is no 'Area 51'.

Yes, there certainly is. In fact there are two. One is the colloquial version you mention, which is what I use, rather than specify the Air Force base each and every time. The other is the specific location on the installation of the specific Area 51 that is not to be associated with the name "Area 51." It's this way with every "Area." If you and I were on a military facility and you were to overhear me being told to report to "Area Gamma," you would obviously then know that there is an Area Gamma on that installation ... but I just wouldn't be allowed to tell you where it is specifically. You could ask many people who work on that installation about "Area Gamma" and you might not find anyone who knows anything about it. An "Area's" specific location is secret, not its existence, which is why they use the word "Area."

It's always an Intelligence site.
01-04-2023 06:52
(14411)
Into the Night wrote:The Air Force tests sensitive aerospace technology in many places. The Groom Lake facility is one of them.

Absolutely. Edwards, China Lake, others ... are all part of the test range. Aerospace technology is a heavy force multiplier. The test range is a top DoD and government priority. You don't ever see them getting shafted on budget/funding.

Into the Night wrote:Civilian aircraft are allowed to fly overhead if cleared into that airspace by the controlling agency (in this case, Nellis AF

Yes. I should have mentioned this exception, which happens relatively rarely because it has to be coordinated. Someone could foreseeably get lucky and get expedited approval if the timing is right (e.g. coincidental cancellation of a flight test) and the area can be quickly sanitized, but this is unlikely.

I don't know if I mentioned this previously but my son's buddy from the neighborhood joined the Air Force out of high school, entered the Intelligence career field and was assigned to (the actual) Area 51. He tells people that he is stationed at Nellis.
01-04-2023 14:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, there certainly is. In fact there are two. One is the colloquial version you mention, which is what I use, rather than specify the Air Force base each and every time. The other is the specific location on the installation of the specific Area 51 that is not to be associated with the name "Area 51." It's this way with every "Area." If you and I were on a military facility and you were to overhear me being told to report to "Area Gamma," you would obviously then know that there is an Area Gamma on that installation ... but I just wouldn't be allowed to tell you where it is specifically. You could ask many people who work on that installation about "Area Gamma" and you might not find anyone who knows anything about it. An "Area's" specific location is secret, not its existence, which is why they use the word "Area."

Are you having a fun conversation with yourself?

ULTRA MAGA

02-04-2023 13:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are you having a fun conversation with yourself?

Alert on sub level 3, schizzo short circuit detected

ULTRA MAGA

03-04-2023 20:12
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No base is 'secret'. All top secret work is marked by signs, similar to the one IBDaMann just showed. They don't want Joe Civilian just wandering into the base or flying over it.

So you are still trying to conceal the uber secret bases in the mountains that are unfenced because no one goes there anyway, and if someone does stray too close, the motion sensor antennas will facilitate their prompt disappearance. See 99.9 percent of these bases are underground anyway, just conceal and protect the entrance and there is no need for silly signs.

Silly girl, fools like you are convinced that area 51 is all there is. Why? because they OWN you and you will never be free

No 'uber secret bases' that are unmarked.

The Parrot Killer

03-04-2023 20:34
(21598)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:The Air Force tests sensitive aerospace technology in many places. The Groom Lake facility is one of them.

Absolutely. Edwards, China Lake, others ... are all part of the test range. Aerospace technology is a heavy force multiplier. The test range is a top DoD and government priority. You don't ever see them getting shafted on budget/funding.

Into the Night wrote:Civilian aircraft are allowed to fly overhead if cleared into that airspace by the controlling agency (in this case, Nellis AF

Yes. I should have mentioned this exception, which happens relatively rarely because it has to be coordinated. Someone could foreseeably get lucky and get expedited approval if the timing is right (e.g. coincidental cancellation of a flight test) and the area can be quickly sanitized, but this is unlikely.

I don't know if I mentioned this previously but my son's buddy from the neighborhood joined the Air Force out of high school, entered the Intelligence career field and was assigned to (the actual) Area 51. He tells people that he is stationed at Nellis.

Heh. It's generally not a good idea to fly over areas that are being used to test nuclear bombs, even if they ARE buried!

It's not a good idea to fly over areas conducting high speed and unusual aircraft tests either, or areas that are used for bombing and gunnery range practice.

That's what these areas are used for.

The Parrot Killer

03-04-2023 20:52
(14411)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Now Intelligence facilities (that are not bases / installations) are a different matter, kind of.

They will have unmarked buildings ... that are totally marked, i.e. they give themeselves away, by surrounding the building with impressively tall steel fencing, hardened concrete anti-vehicle pylons/stantions, security with automatic weapons, a bajillion cameras and the clincher, a military vehicle stopper.

Nonetheless, they figure that not advertising the agency on the building affords plausibility that perhaps it's not an intelligence building.
04-04-2023 01:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Can you explain that to the federal marshals? LOL

ULTRA MAGA

04-04-2023 20:24
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

What federal marshals? The ones that you hallucinate that are entangled with your 'uber secret base'??

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 04-04-2023 20:25
09-04-2023 14:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

What federal marshals? The ones that you hallucinate that are entangled with your 'uber secret base'??

The ones that came to my home with guns and scared the Krapp out of my wife, when they told her that we were both terrorist and that badmouthing the clitons has consequences. LOL they are hard to find now as they are all back under their rocks after the grand jury laughed at them.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-04-2023 14:40
09-04-2023 17:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The ones that came to my home with guns and scared the Krapp out of my wife, when they told her that we were both terrorist and that badmouthing the clitons has consequences. LOL they are hard to find now as they are all back under their rocks after the grand jury laughed at them.

Silly

How come I never got a visit? I speak ill of both Clintons, and their cat, a lot. Have every since Billy first ran for president. Both are as corrupt as any can get. Also believe the Bidens are just as bad, competing crime families, that can't risk attacking each other, without exposing themselves. Otherwise, Hilary would have been the VP pick.
09-04-2023 19:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Silly

How come I never got a visit? I speak ill of both Clintons, and their cat, a lot. Have every since Billy first ran for president. Both are as corrupt as any can get. Also believe the Bidens are just as bad, competing crime families, that can't risk attacking each other, without exposing themselves. Otherwise, Hilary would have been the VP pick.

They literally told me that I used a bad word that was not protected under article 1. LOL calling the clitons corrupt is not the same as calling them pedophiles, something that time proved me 100 percent correct on. So I predicted the Epstein scandal some 20 years before it became known to the general public and with that was targeted by the cliton FBI (****ing bimbos and idiots)

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-04-2023 19:10
10-04-2023 00:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Silly

They literally told me that I used a bad word that was not protected under article 1. LOL calling the clitons corrupt is not the same as calling them pedophiles, something that time proved me 100 percent correct on. So I predicted the Epstein scandal some 20 years before it became known to the general public and with that was targeted by the cliton FBI (****ing bimbos and idiots)

Silly

Any more questions Edgar

ULTRA MAGA

10-04-2023 06:18
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Silly

So you're just making shit up again. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

10-04-2023 13:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Silly

LOL, is this a psychological technique designed to get me to try to prove myself? Yawn, besides you have my file there, or did the FBI already delete their mockery of American laws from it like they hid Xiden's laptop with the chinka bank account information?

ULTRA MAGA

10-04-2023 20:02
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Silly

LOL, is
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

10-04-2023 20:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Silly

LOL, is
Mantra 40a.

Glad to see that you gave up the ship, a wise move as it was already underwater, like you.

ULTRA MAGA

12-04-2023 05:54
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Silly

LOL, is
Mantra 40a.

Glad to see ...
Mantra 7.

The Parrot Killer

14-06-2023 08:53
(14411)

Into the Night wrote:It is not called Area 51 (except colloquially).

Good news. I have a little more information for you on this and I'm expecting a final resolution to be on its way in a few weeks.

I was able to contact my associate who works there (he was on vacation and I ran into him). Yes, the term "Area 51" is still used professionally (on the job) to express a reference to that site. Saying "Groom Lake facility" requires further explanation because there are many facilities at Area 51.

However, the question that remains unanswered is whether "Area 51" is actually an officially designated Intelligence Community "Area" or whether Area 51 was "delisted" or "de-designated" at some point in the past and that the Air Force simply continued using that designation/term because that's what it was always called as far as they are concerned. The Intelligence Community designates "areas" but the Air Force can call whatever they want whatever they want.

So Area 51 is still called Area 51, but I'm trying to find out the "level of officiality." I will keep you apprised.
Attached image:

15-06-2023 23:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Into the Night wrote:It is not called Area 51 (except colloquially).

Good news. I have a little more information for you on this and I'm expecting a final resolution to be on its way in a few weeks.

I was able to contact my associate who works there (he was on vacation and I ran into him). Yes, the term "Area 51" is still used professionally (on the job) to express a reference to that site. Saying "Groom Lake facility" requires further explanation because there are many facilities at Area 51.

However, the question that remains unanswered is whether "Area 51" is actually an officially designated Intelligence Community "Area" or whether Area 51 was "delisted" or "de-designated" at some point in the past and that the Air Force simply continued using that designation/term because that's what it was always called as far as they are concerned. The Intelligence Community designates "areas" but the Air Force can call whatever they want whatever they want.

So Area 51 is still called Area 51, but I'm trying to find out the "level of officiality." I will keep you apprised.

LOL see if you can get any info on area's 52 and 53

ULTRA MAGA

16-06-2023 03:47
(14411)
Swan wrote:LOL see if you can get any info on area's 52 and 53

Attached file:
area_52.pdf
16-06-2023 04:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Not the area 52 that is geographically next to area 51. The area 52 that is hidden in the mountains and is the next black base that does not exist.

Sheesh

ULTRA MAGA

16-06-2023 06:07
(14411)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Not the area 52 that is geographically next to area 51. The area 52 that is hidden in the mountains and is the next black base that does not exist.

Sheesh

Aaaah, you mean where the alien ship is parked, where they are about to construct a hangar for it. Sorry. My bad. Did you know that thing can go from zero to mach 8 in 2.2 seconds? It's pretty bad ass.
Attached image:

16-06-2023 15:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sheesh

Aaaah, you mean where the alien ship is parked, where they are about to construct a hangar for it. Sorry. My bad. Did you know that thing can go from zero to mach 8 in 2.2 seconds? It's pretty bad ass.

And where they keep the engine that runs on just water, which the inventor of died suddenly after submitting his patent

ULTRA MAGA

16-06-2023 15:55
(14411)
Swan wrote:

And where they keep the engine that runs on just water, which the inventor of died suddenly after submitting his patent

In the picture above, notice the large structure to the far left. The H2O SCRAMJET is stored on the third subbasement of that facility, just a ways down from the food court.
Edited on 16-06-2023 15:56
16-06-2023 16:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

In the picture above, notice the large structure to the far left. The H2O SCRAMJET is stored on the third subbasement of that facility, just a ways down from the food court.

You are literally a government retard, only able to babble what sam tells you to.

ULTRA MAGA

16-06-2023 16:37
(14411)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are literally a government retard, only able to babble what sam tells you to.

It would appear that somebody has no sense of humor, probably owing to his two Apple shares dropping in value.
16-06-2023 17:56
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sheesh

Long story at this link... https://www.hero-labs.com/stories/who-killed-the-water-powered-car/

Just the facts...

The Truth is Out There
So how did Meyers really die? Many conspiracy theorists still believe it was an assassination. He was said to have drawn mysterious visitors from around the globe; attracted lucrative buyout offers from shadowy offshore companies and even allegedly been the subject of state-sponsored espionage. Some even theorise that a such a world-changing technology would have upturned the delicate, post-cold-war geopolitical power balance; ending America's dependence on crude oil and with it the strategic importance of Russian oil fields and the Middle East. Even Meyer's brother suspected foul play: he met with the two investors the next day to tell them Stanley didn't make it; "I told them that Stan had died, and they never said a word," he recalled. "absolutely nothing, no condolences, no questions, not a word. I never, ever had a trust of those two men ever again."

Grove City Police Department drew a rather more prosaic conclusion at the end of their three-month inquiry. Natural causes; a brain aneurism to be precise. "There were all sorts of cloak-and-dagger stories", said Grove City Police Lieutenant Steve Robinette, the lead detective on the case. "It was laced with all sorts of intrigue and conspiracy. But we checked everything, and we found nothing." Stanley Meyers, who had a history of high blood pressure, had died of a cerebral aneurism. The toxicology report came back spotless. He had not ingested any poison known to American medical science on the day he died – not even alcohol. A verdict of death by natural causes was recorded by the coroner, and consequently, no charges were ever filed.

Who do you believe?
In the years following Meyer's death, the water-powered car and its extraordinary claims were the subject of great scientific and legal scrutiny. Meyers had succeeded in attracting other venture capitalists before the fateful day in the Cracker Barrel diner, and his investors fought over the rights to his estate and the underlying intellectual property. Meyers had also succeeded in selling franchise rights for two water-powered car dealerships to would-be entrepreneurs. To establish its value, the invention was examined by three "expert witnesses" appointed by the court; they concluded that there was "nothing revolutionary about it, and it was simply using conventional electrolysis". The courts found that Meyer had committed "gross and egregious fraud" and ordered that the investors be repaid $25,000. There were allegations that the whole sorry story was a cover for a sophisticated money-laundering scheme. Meyer's name was dragged through the mud, his reputation tarnished and his invention largely forgotten. The patents have expired, putting the technology in the public domain and available for use by anyone without restriction or royalty payment. As at the time of writing, no engine or vehicle manufacturer has incorporated Meyer's work.

It was a scam, which a whole lot of people fell for, and continued to believe many years after his death. It was almost a 'spam' topic on an electronics forum I used frequently. They also hijacked the most active threads, if they failed to get a response. Stanley sold a lot of books and videos, even kits. His electrolysis design was based on a 'magic' resonance frequency, suppose to reduce the energy to break the hydrogen/oxygen bond. His device was suppose to produce HHO gas, quickly, in a large enough volume to run a car, or greatly reduce gasoline consumption. He even sold to places with fleets of vehicles,who looked to reduce their fuel bill. Performance never lived up to the hype.

Of course there is no 'free-energy', 'over-unity' possible, but the dream still is a good seller.
16-06-2023 18:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

It would appear that somebody has no sense of humor, probably owing to his two Apple shares dropping in value.

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
185.93 USD
+60.86 (48.66%) year to date
Jun 16, 11:09 AM EDT * Disclaimer

LOL Apple computer shares are up over 48% since Jan, 1, 2023

Now in all seriousness did your mother ever apologize for dropping you on your head so often?

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate New Type of Entanglement Lets Scientists 'See' Inside Nuclei:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Previous Panics by *Scientists*027-03-2024 20:35
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
Did you know that in 1970/80 microwave ovens cooked food from the inside out?2113-08-2023 01:23
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War325-07-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact