Remember me
▼ Content

New Ice age by 2030



Page 1 of 4123>>>
New Ice age by 203010-03-2022 23:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
https://phys.org/news/2015-07-ice-age.html#:~:text=The%20arrival%20of%20intense%20cold,the%20years%202030%20to%202040.

We ha better sledding
10-03-2022 23:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
So...reduced to just spewing some Holy Link? Can't think for yourself?

I was bored, so I read their article. It is full of fallacies. I won't list them all here, but there are a few juicy ones:

This article is based on a single event, the Maunder Minimum, being extended to the 'My God, we're all gonna die!' level. It essentially claims that such a Minimum occurs every 90 years (even though it didn't). it then goes on to calculating the wattage level of the Sun (rolling my eyes), and then makes dire predictions of a coming ice age by 2040.

Numerous examples are given of stating the temperature of the Earth (which can't be measured), and describing unobserved events as given facts, which are then used to 'prove' their predictions. It's little more than Seers and crystal balls.

Of course all of this is again 'supported' by proxy observations, which are utterly useless.

CO2 is also blamed, of course, although it comes from 'natural' sources instead of 'man made' sources. This is despite the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.
12-03-2022 01:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
So...reduced to just spewing some Holy Link? Can't think for yourself?

I was bored, so I read their article. It is full of fallacies. I won't list them all here, but there are a few juicy ones:

This article is based on a single event, the Maunder Minimum, being extended to the 'My God, we're all gonna die!' level. It essentially claims that such a Minimum occurs every 90 years (even though it didn't). it then goes on to calculating the wattage level of the Sun (rolling my eyes), and then makes dire predictions of a coming ice age by 2040.

Numerous examples are given of stating the temperature of the Earth (which can't be measured), and describing unobserved events as given facts, which are then used to 'prove' their predictions. It's little more than Seers and crystal balls.

Of course all of this is again 'supported' by proxy observations, which are utterly useless.

CO2 is also blamed, of course, although it comes from 'natural' sources instead of 'man made' sources. This is despite the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.


LOL did you get the fake vaccine because the communist told you too?

If so the fallacy is you?

20,000 years ago half of the USA was buried under 1000 to 2000 feet of ice, then it started warming, a full 20,000 years before the industrial revolution. Not that democrappic clowns like you will ever know
12-03-2022 02:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So...reduced to just spewing some Holy Link? Can't think for yourself?

I was bored, so I read their article. It is full of fallacies. I won't list them all here, but there are a few juicy ones:

This article is based on a single event, the Maunder Minimum, being extended to the 'My God, we're all gonna die!' level. It essentially claims that such a Minimum occurs every 90 years (even though it didn't). it then goes on to calculating the wattage level of the Sun (rolling my eyes), and then makes dire predictions of a coming ice age by 2040.

Numerous examples are given of stating the temperature of the Earth (which can't be measured), and describing unobserved events as given facts, which are then used to 'prove' their predictions. It's little more than Seers and crystal balls.

Of course all of this is again 'supported' by proxy observations, which are utterly useless.

CO2 is also blamed, of course, although it comes from 'natural' sources instead of 'man made' sources. This is despite the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.


LOL did you get the fake vaccine because the communist told you too?

If so the fallacy is you?

Irrelevant.
Swan wrote:
20,000 years ago half of the USA was buried under 1000 to 2000 feet of ice, then it started warming, a full 20,000 years before the industrial revolution.

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
Not that democrappic clowns like you will ever know

I am not a Democrat.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-03-2022 23:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So...reduced to just spewing some Holy Link? Can't think for yourself?

I was bored, so I read their article. It is full of fallacies. I won't list them all here, but there are a few juicy ones:

This article is based on a single event, the Maunder Minimum, being extended to the 'My God, we're all gonna die!' level. It essentially claims that such a Minimum occurs every 90 years (even though it didn't). it then goes on to calculating the wattage level of the Sun (rolling my eyes), and then makes dire predictions of a coming ice age by 2040.

Numerous examples are given of stating the temperature of the Earth (which can't be measured), and describing unobserved events as given facts, which are then used to 'prove' their predictions. It's little more than Seers and crystal balls.

Of course all of this is again 'supported' by proxy observations, which are utterly useless.

CO2 is also blamed, of course, although it comes from 'natural' sources instead of 'man made' sources. This is despite the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.


LOL did you get the fake vaccine because the communist told you too?

If so the fallacy is you?

Irrelevant.
Swan wrote:
20,000 years ago half of the USA was buried under 1000 to 2000 feet of ice, then it started warming, a full 20,000 years before the industrial revolution.

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
Not that democrappic clowns like you will ever know

I am not a Democrat.


LOL have you been a climate denier for long? See kid you know nothing about the climate as you now claim that the last ice age was not a climate event when everyone not delusionary knows that it was. Or are you claiming that the glacial moraines that I cycle over are not real?

See on any level you are a delusional democrat. No need for you to admit that I am right.

Next

LOL the last ice age is irrelevant to climate you said.

PS Lay off the acid
13-03-2022 01:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Swan wrote:LOL have you been a climate denier for long?

LOL What does that mean? Yawn. Are you asking if he operates under some sort of Climate delusion? LOL

What is a Climate denier exactly? LOL What is a global Climate for that matter? I think I'm about to have some fun! Yesssss!

Swan wrote:See kid you know nothing about the climate ...

Yawn. This is the part I like. Are you pretending him to mock someone for "not knowing" something about which you know nothing? LOL

Yawn. How long do you expect it to take for you to demonstrate a complete inability to define the Global Climate, Climate Change, greenhouse effect, or any of the crap surrounding that for which you are pretending to mock others?

Swan wrote: ...as you now claim that the last ice age was not a climate event when everyone not delusionary knows that it was.

LOL. What's a "Climate Event"? Yawn. LOL. Yawn. Are you pretending to speak for everybody, LOL.

Swan wrote:Or are you claiming that the glacial moraines that I cycle over are not real?

LOL. Are we in an ice age right now? Yawn. Will the ice of Greenland ultimately create moraines? If we're not in an ice age and we will nonetheless see moraines produced, moraines aren't evidence of an ice age. They are merely evidence of previous ice in that spot. LOL.

What is a Climate Denier event? I want to claim one of those, LOL.

Yawn.
13-03-2022 02:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL have you been a climate denier for long?

LOL What does that mean? Yawn. Are you asking if he operates under some sort of Climate delusion? LOL

What is a Climate denier exactly? LOL What is a global Climate for that matter? I think I'm about to have some fun! Yesssss!

Swan wrote:See kid you know nothing about the climate ...

Yawn. This is the part I like. Are you pretending him to mock someone for "not knowing" something about which you know nothing? LOL

Yawn. How long do you expect it to take for you to demonstrate a complete inability to define the Global Climate, Climate Change, greenhouse effect, or any of the crap surrounding that for which you are pretending to mock others?

Swan wrote: ...as you now claim that the last ice age was not a climate event when everyone not delusionary knows that it was.

LOL. What's a "Climate Event"? Yawn. LOL. Yawn. Are you pretending to speak for everybody, LOL.

Swan wrote:Or are you claiming that the glacial moraines that I cycle over are not real?

LOL. Are we in an ice age right now? Yawn. Will the ice of Greenland ultimately create moraines? If we're not in an ice age and we will nonetheless see moraines produced, moraines aren't evidence of an ice age. They are merely evidence of previous ice in that spot. LOL.

What is a Climate Denier event? I want to claim one of those, LOL.

Yawn.


He denies that the last ice age or the current glacial moraines formed by the advancing glaciers are real. That son is denial of climate, technically he denies that climate was real before the current warming trend that began 20,000 years ago not 150 years ago. So yea he is a TOTAL climate denier, all he wants to believe in is his chosen mass hysterical delusion.

Yawn
Edited on 13-03-2022 02:19
13-03-2022 03:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Swan wrote:He denies that the last ice age or the current glacial moraines formed by the advancing glaciers are real.

You are misrepresenting his position.

His question is how do you know that there was an ice age at that time? Were you there? It is a question, not a denial of anything.

My question is why should any rational adult believe that more than one region such as Greenland was ever buried under ice at the same time? Why should anyone believe that your moraines were formed at the same time as other moraines that are geographically displaced by a great distance?

The technical term for these questions is "questions." The technical term for what you are supposed to provide is "answers."

Let me know if you have any of what we technical people like to call "questions."

Swan wrote:That son is denial of climate, technically he denies that climate was real before the current warming trend

Have you defined either the global climate or climate event? If not, then he is right and you are whining.

Define global climate. Define climate event.

You don't get to claim someone is denying something that you won't define.

Yawn.
13-03-2022 18:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:He denies that the last ice age or the current glacial moraines formed by the advancing glaciers are real.

You are misrepresenting his position.

His question is how do you know that there was an ice age at that time? Were you there? It is a question, not a denial of anything.

My question is why should any rational adult believe that more than one region such as Greenland was ever buried under ice at the same time? Why should anyone believe that your moraines were formed at the same time as other moraines that are geographically displaced by a great distance?

The technical term for these questions is "questions." The technical term for what you are supposed to provide is "answers."

Let me know if you have any of what we technical people like to call "questions."

Swan wrote:That son is denial of climate, technically he denies that climate was real before the current warming trend

Have you defined either the global climate or climate event? If not, then he is right and you are whining.

Define global climate. Define climate event.

You don't get to claim someone is denying something that you won't define.

Yawn.


Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen. There is nothing that you can do to change this as Eskimo DNA matches the DNA of the Siberian Yupiks. The real question is why are you denying that the last ice age happened?

No need though as you deny deny deny the truth that invalidates your delusion.
13-03-2022 20:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?
13-03-2022 22:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.
13-03-2022 23:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.
14-03-2022 01:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.
14-03-2022 01:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So...reduced to just spewing some Holy Link? Can't think for yourself?

I was bored, so I read their article. It is full of fallacies. I won't list them all here, but there are a few juicy ones:

This article is based on a single event, the Maunder Minimum, being extended to the 'My God, we're all gonna die!' level. It essentially claims that such a Minimum occurs every 90 years (even though it didn't). it then goes on to calculating the wattage level of the Sun (rolling my eyes), and then makes dire predictions of a coming ice age by 2040.

Numerous examples are given of stating the temperature of the Earth (which can't be measured), and describing unobserved events as given facts, which are then used to 'prove' their predictions. It's little more than Seers and crystal balls.

Of course all of this is again 'supported' by proxy observations, which are utterly useless.

CO2 is also blamed, of course, although it comes from 'natural' sources instead of 'man made' sources. This is despite the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.


LOL did you get the fake vaccine because the communist told you too?

If so the fallacy is you?

Irrelevant.
Swan wrote:
20,000 years ago half of the USA was buried under 1000 to 2000 feet of ice, then it started warming, a full 20,000 years before the industrial revolution.

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
Not that democrappic clowns like you will ever know

I am not a Democrat.


LOL have you been a climate denier for long?

Define 'climate denier'. I have never joined the Church of Global Warming.
Swan wrote:
See kid you know nothing about the climate as you now claim that the last ice age was not a climate event when everyone not delusionary knows that it was.

There is no such thing as a 'climate event'. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Or are you claiming that the glacial moraines that I cycle over are not real?

How do you know they are?
Swan wrote:
See on any level you are a delusional democrat.

I am not a Democrat. You are hallucinating.
Swan wrote:
No need for you to admit that I am right.

Assumption of victory fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Next

LOL the last ice age is irrelevant to climate you said.

What last ice age? I never talked about any climate.
Swan wrote:
PS Lay off the acid

Nah. I use acids all the time in my work. Perhaps you should figure out what they are.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-03-2022 01:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL have you been a climate denier for long?

LOL What does that mean? Yawn. Are you asking if he operates under some sort of Climate delusion? LOL

What is a Climate denier exactly? LOL What is a global Climate for that matter? I think I'm about to have some fun! Yesssss!

Swan wrote:See kid you know nothing about the climate ...

Yawn. This is the part I like. Are you pretending him to mock someone for "not knowing" something about which you know nothing? LOL

Yawn. How long do you expect it to take for you to demonstrate a complete inability to define the Global Climate, Climate Change, greenhouse effect, or any of the crap surrounding that for which you are pretending to mock others?

Swan wrote: ...as you now claim that the last ice age was not a climate event when everyone not delusionary knows that it was.

LOL. What's a "Climate Event"? Yawn. LOL. Yawn. Are you pretending to speak for everybody, LOL.

Swan wrote:Or are you claiming that the glacial moraines that I cycle over are not real?

LOL. Are we in an ice age right now? Yawn. Will the ice of Greenland ultimately create moraines? If we're not in an ice age and we will nonetheless see moraines produced, moraines aren't evidence of an ice age. They are merely evidence of previous ice in that spot. LOL.

What is a Climate Denier event? I want to claim one of those, LOL.

Yawn.


He denies that the last ice age

What last ice age?
Swan wrote:
or the current glacial moraines

What current glacial moraine?
Swan wrote:
formed by the advancing glaciers are real.

What advancing glaciers?
Swan wrote:
That son is denial of climate,

Define 'denial of climate'.
Swan wrote:
technically he denies that climate was real

Define 'real'. Climates on earth exist. There is no global climate. Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate.
Swan wrote:
before the current warming trend

What current warming trend?
Swan wrote:
that began 20,000 years ago not 150 years ago.

Were you there? How do you know?
Swan wrote:
So yea he is a TOTAL climate denier,

Define 'climate denier'. You cannot define a buzzword with another buzzword.
Swan wrote:
all he wants to believe in is his chosen mass hysterical delusion.

I am not making any claim. YOU are. I openly state that the Church of Global Warming is a mass hysterical delusion.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-03-2022 01:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:He denies that the last ice age or the current glacial moraines formed by the advancing glaciers are real.

You are misrepresenting his position.

His question is how do you know that there was an ice age at that time? Were you there? It is a question, not a denial of anything.

My question is why should any rational adult believe that more than one region such as Greenland was ever buried under ice at the same time? Why should anyone believe that your moraines were formed at the same time as other moraines that are geographically displaced by a great distance?

The technical term for these questions is "questions." The technical term for what you are supposed to provide is "answers."

Let me know if you have any of what we technical people like to call "questions."

Swan wrote:That son is denial of climate, technically he denies that climate was real before the current warming trend

Have you defined either the global climate or climate event? If not, then he is right and you are whining.

Define global climate. Define climate event.

You don't get to claim someone is denying something that you won't define.

Yawn.


Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
There is nothing that you can do to change this

Change what?
Swan wrote:
as Eskimo DNA matches the DNA of the Siberian Yupiks.

No, it doesn't. The DNA of every individual is unique.
Swan wrote:
The real question is why are you denying that the last ice age happened?

What ice age? How do you know there was one?
Swan wrote:
No need though as you deny deny deny the truth that invalidates your delusion.

It's YOUR delusion, it seems. YOU are the only one making any claim here.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-03-2022 01:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind

How do you know an ice age left them behind? How do you know they are even glacial moraines?
Swan wrote:
and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age.

There is no branch of science called 'climate'. Science does not use consensus. There is no voting bloc in science. I really don't care whether your religion believes there was an ice age or not. You can't speak for all climate 'scientists' (priests). You can only speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.

Insulting people is not answering the question put to you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-03-2022 01:43
14-03-2022 01:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

Essentially true. Science has NO theories about past unobserved events. Such theories and fantasies are strictly religion.
HarveyH55 wrote:
There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

The Church of Global Warming is a religion like any other. The only difference it that it is a fundamentalist style religion. Believers must try to prove the religion as True, creating the circular argument fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:
A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

A story is a fact, like Hobbits having hairy toes is a fact. A fact is not a Universal Truth nor a proof. A fact is simply an assumed predicate. Nothing more.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-03-2022 01:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

It is.
Swan wrote:
And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-03-2022 01:42
14-03-2022 03:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

It is.
Swan wrote:
And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


LOL 1000 of 1000 climate scientist agree that the last ice age happened, not that you will comprehend any more now than you did in the past, but on the flip side for you is that ignorance is bliss
14-03-2022 03:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

It is.
Swan wrote:
And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


LOL 1000 of 1000 climate scientist agree that the last ice age happened,

You say all your priests agree that the 'last ice age happened'. So what? Do you speak for all of your priests? Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
not that you will comprehend any more now than you did in the past,

Comprehend what? Your religion? I comprehend it more than you will ever know, it seems. I know exactly what the Church of Global Warming is, what that religion stems from, and it's ultimate goals (due to it's stem).
Swan wrote:
but on the flip side for you is that ignorance is bliss

You are describing yourself...only I call it 'illiteracy'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-03-2022 04:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

It is.
Swan wrote:
And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


LOL 1000 of 1000 climate scientist agree that the last ice age happened,

You say all your priests agree that the 'last ice age happened'. So what? Do you speak for all of your priests? Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
not that you will comprehend any more now than you did in the past,

Comprehend what? Your religion? I comprehend it more than you will ever know, it seems. I know exactly what the Church of Global Warming is, what that religion stems from, and it's ultimate goals (due to it's stem).
Swan wrote:
but on the flip side for you is that ignorance is bliss

You are describing yourself...only I call it 'illiteracy'.


Again you are psychologically unable to rectify that the last ice age happened and that all climate scientist are in agreement with this. Which does not apply to you because your job is to humiliate yourself on the internet as often as is possible and always when I am in the room.

PS. You finish your lego climate model yet
Edited on 14-03-2022 04:03
14-03-2022 05:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Swan wrote:... and that all climate scientist are in agreement

1. Swan, who do you imagine comprises this class of "Climate scientists"? Do you realize that class is similar to the class of "Scientologists"? There is no science involved. Just religion. Christians have their historical accounts, Hindus have theirs, Scientologists have theirs, Climate Scientists have theirs, etc ... The Muslim historical accounts have the Jews being responsible for all their woes, ever. The Jews' historical accounts spread the blame for all their woes to everyone. The Climate Change religion places all blame for everything at the feet of capitalism.

2. As such, why do you care what the F they have to say? Is it because you must, due to your religious obligations?
Attached image:

14-03-2022 09:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

It is.
Swan wrote:
And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


LOL 1000 of 1000 climate scientist agree that the last ice age happened,

You say all your priests agree that the 'last ice age happened'. So what? Do you speak for all of your priests? Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
not that you will comprehend any more now than you did in the past,

Comprehend what? Your religion? I comprehend it more than you will ever know, it seems. I know exactly what the Church of Global Warming is, what that religion stems from, and it's ultimate goals (due to it's stem).
Swan wrote:
but on the flip side for you is that ignorance is bliss

You are describing yourself...only I call it 'illiteracy'.


Again you are psychologically unable to rectify that the last ice age happened and that all climate scientist are in agreement with this.

What ice age? How do you know it happened? Did you vote on it?

Argument by repetition. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
Which does not apply to you because your job is to humiliate yourself on the internet as often as is possible and always when I am in the room.

PS. You finish your lego climate model yet

You are describing yourself, even when you are alone in a room.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-03-2022 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

It is.
Swan wrote:
And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


LOL 1000 of 1000 climate scientist agree that the last ice age happened,

You say all your priests agree that the 'last ice age happened'. So what? Do you speak for all of your priests? Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
not that you will comprehend any more now than you did in the past,

Comprehend what? Your religion? I comprehend it more than you will ever know, it seems. I know exactly what the Church of Global Warming is, what that religion stems from, and it's ultimate goals (due to it's stem).
Swan wrote:
but on the flip side for you is that ignorance is bliss

You are describing yourself...only I call it 'illiteracy'.


Again you are psychologically unable to rectify that the last ice age happened and that all climate scientist are in agreement with this.

What ice age? How do you know it happened? Did you vote on it?

Argument by repetition. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
Which does not apply to you because your job is to humiliate yourself on the internet as often as is possible and always when I am in the room.

PS. You finish your lego climate model yet

You are describing yourself, even when you are alone in a room.


LOL See kid what you can never truly see is that 99.999 percent of people that deny that the last ice age was real also believe that Snoopy was the real Red Baron.

In fact Woodstock makes you look bright.
14-03-2022 18:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

It is.
Swan wrote:
And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


LOL 1000 of 1000 climate scientist agree that the last ice age happened,

You say all your priests agree that the 'last ice age happened'. So what? Do you speak for all of your priests? Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
not that you will comprehend any more now than you did in the past,

Comprehend what? Your religion? I comprehend it more than you will ever know, it seems. I know exactly what the Church of Global Warming is, what that religion stems from, and it's ultimate goals (due to it's stem).
Swan wrote:
but on the flip side for you is that ignorance is bliss

You are describing yourself...only I call it 'illiteracy'.


Again you are psychologically unable to rectify that the last ice age happened and that all climate scientist are in agreement with this.

What ice age? How do you know it happened? Did you vote on it?

Argument by repetition. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
Which does not apply to you because your job is to humiliate yourself on the internet as often as is possible and always when I am in the room.

PS. You finish your lego climate model yet

You are describing yourself, even when you are alone in a room.


LOL See kid what you can never truly see is that 99.999 percent of people that deny that the last ice age was real also believe that Snoopy was the real Red Baron.

In fact Woodstock makes you look bright.

It has been shown that 99.999 percent of your numbers are random numbers.

Argument from randU fallacy. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-03-2022 18:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

It is.
Swan wrote:
And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


LOL 1000 of 1000 climate scientist agree that the last ice age happened,

You say all your priests agree that the 'last ice age happened'. So what? Do you speak for all of your priests? Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
not that you will comprehend any more now than you did in the past,

Comprehend what? Your religion? I comprehend it more than you will ever know, it seems. I know exactly what the Church of Global Warming is, what that religion stems from, and it's ultimate goals (due to it's stem).
Swan wrote:
but on the flip side for you is that ignorance is bliss

You are describing yourself...only I call it 'illiteracy'.


Again you are psychologically unable to rectify that the last ice age happened and that all climate scientist are in agreement with this.

What ice age? How do you know it happened? Did you vote on it?

Argument by repetition. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
Which does not apply to you because your job is to humiliate yourself on the internet as often as is possible and always when I am in the room.

PS. You finish your lego climate model yet

You are describing yourself, even when you are alone in a room.


LOL See kid what you can never truly see is that 99.999 percent of people that deny that the last ice age was real also believe that Snoopy was the real Red Baron.

In fact Woodstock makes you look bright.

It has been shown that 99.999 percent of your numbers are random numbers.

Argument from randU fallacy. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


OK Woodstock, you deny that there was ever an ice age. This puts you in the group of people that believe in alien time machines provide all bananas directly to grocery stores.
14-03-2022 20:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

It has been shown that 99.999 percent of your numbers are random numbers.

Argument from randU fallacy. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


OK Woodstock, you deny that there was ever an ice age. This puts you in the group of people that believe in alien time machines provide all bananas directly to grocery stores.

I never said there was never an ice age. YOU seem to believe there was. It is YOU making the claim, not me. I simply don't care if there was one or not. I am simply pointing out that you weren't there to see it. You don't know it happened.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-03-2022 20:18
14-03-2022 20:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:OK Woodstock, you deny that there was ever an ice age. This puts you in the group of people that believe in alien time machines provide all bananas directly to grocery stores.
I never said there was never an ice age. YOU seem to believe there was. It is YOU making the claim, not me. I simply don't care if there was one or not. I am simply pointing out that you weren't there to see it. You don't know it happened.

This is the crux of the matter. Swan has embraced the dogma of a fanatical religion and becomes injured if he is forced to view it as the mere speculation that it is rather than as the Truth that he was hoodwinked into believing it is.

@Swan, I will assume that you simply don't see your error because you are blinded by your faith. Into the Night is not claiming that there was no ice age. He is simply asking you a question that you are EVADING because it kills your religious faith dead ... so you refuse to answer it.

I am the one denying ice ages. My argument is that there is no way for one to happen, and that all the evidence ever cited, such as moraines in one particular place, are simply stupid logic errors on the part of people who are either trying to make names/careers for themselves or who otherwise just want to appear THMART at social gatherings ... or who want to cash in on producing blockbuster movies.

You still haven't answered my question either. Why do you believe that your moraine farm was created at the same time as other moraine farms very far away?

You see? You simply EVADE the questions that get to the heart of the matter and that expose your WACKY religious dogma. I too believe that there was an ice bridge at said geographic location at one point. I just believe that it was that geographic location's turn to play Greenland and that Greenland was playing Iceland, and Iceland was playing UK, etc ... I claim that THAT is the logical and intuitive effect of earth's rotational wobble. However, the earth's (mostly) spherical shape precludes any sort of ice age because no matter how you rotate the (mostly) spherical earth, the same amount of earth is facing the sun and the same amount of earth is in nighttime. Your moraine farm was created when your geographic location was taking its turn to play Greenland, and nothing more.

So yes, I deny ice ages. Bring it on.
14-03-2022 23:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

It has been shown that 99.999 percent of your numbers are random numbers.

Argument from randU fallacy. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.


OK Woodstock, you deny that there was ever an ice age. This puts you in the group of people that believe in alien time machines provide all bananas directly to grocery stores.

I never said there was never an ice age. YOU seem to believe there was. It is YOU making the claim, not me. I simply don't care if there was one or not. I am simply pointing out that you weren't there to see it. You don't know it happened.


So now you agree with me that there was an ice age. Excellent, there might be hope for you after all
14-03-2022 23:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:OK Woodstock, you deny that there was ever an ice age. This puts you in the group of people that believe in alien time machines provide all bananas directly to grocery stores.
I never said there was never an ice age. YOU seem to believe there was. It is YOU making the claim, not me. I simply don't care if there was one or not. I am simply pointing out that you weren't there to see it. You don't know it happened.

This is the crux of the matter. Swan has embraced the dogma of a fanatical religion and becomes injured if he is forced to view it as the mere speculation that it is rather than as the Truth that he was hoodwinked into believing it is.

@Swan, I will assume that you simply don't see your error because you are blinded by your faith. Into the Night is not claiming that there was no ice age. He is simply asking you a question that you are EVADING because it kills your religious faith dead ... so you refuse to answer it.

I am the one denying ice ages. My argument is that there is no way for one to happen, and that all the evidence ever cited, such as moraines in one particular place, are simply stupid logic errors on the part of people who are either trying to make names/careers for themselves or who otherwise just want to appear THMART at social gatherings ... or who want to cash in on producing blockbuster movies.

You still haven't answered my question either. Why do you believe that your moraine farm was created at the same time as other moraine farms very far away?

You see? You simply EVADE the questions that get to the heart of the matter and that expose your WACKY religious dogma. I too believe that there was an ice bridge at said geographic location at one point. I just believe that it was that geographic location's turn to play Greenland and that Greenland was playing Iceland, and Iceland was playing UK, etc ... I claim that THAT is the logical and intuitive effect of earth's rotational wobble. However, the earth's (mostly) spherical shape precludes any sort of ice age because no matter how you rotate the (mostly) spherical earth, the same amount of earth is facing the sun and the same amount of earth is in nighttime. Your moraine farm was created when your geographic location was taking its turn to play Greenland, and nothing more.

So yes, I deny ice ages. Bring it on.


Time for your Chlorpromazine

Chlorpromazine is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions) and other psychotic disorders (conditions that cause difficulty telling the difference between things or ideas that are real and things or ideas that are not real) and to treat the symptoms of mania (frenzied, abnormally excited mood) in people who have bipolar disorder (manic depressive disorder; a condition that causes episodes of mania, episodes of depression, and other abnormal moods). Chlorpromazine is also used to treat severe behavior problems such as explosive, aggressive behavior and hyperactivity in children 1 to 12 years of age. Chlorpromazine is also used to control nausea and vomiting, to relieve hiccups that have lasted one month or longer, and to relieve restlessness and nervousness that may occur just before surgery. Chlorpromazine is also used to treat acute intermittent porphyria (condition in which certain natural substances build up in the body and cause stomach pain, changes in thinking and behavior, and other symptoms). Chlorpromazine is also used along with other medications to treat tetanus (a serious infection that may cause tightening of the muscles, especially the jaw muscle). Chlorpromazine is in a class of medications called conventional antipsychotics. It works by changing the activity of certain natural substances in the brain and other parts of the body.
Edited on 14-03-2022 23:54
15-03-2022 00:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Swan wrote:...[no answers to any dangerous questions]...


Swan,

1) Into the Night's question, which you are EVADING by referring to it as some sort of denial on his part is: "How do you know there was an ice age? Were you there?"

2) My question is : "Why do you believe that your moraine farm was created at the same time as other moraine farms very far away?"


At this time, I'd like to open the floor to any other questions this board might have for Swan regarding his belief that he knows what happened in the distant, unobserved past.
15-03-2022 01:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:...[no answers to any dangerous questions]...


Swan,

1) Into the Night's question, which you are EVADING by referring to it as some sort of denial on his part is: "How do you know there was an ice age? Were you there?"

2) My question is : "Why do you believe that your moraine farm was created at the same time as other moraine farms very far away?"


At this time, I'd like to open the floor to any other questions this board might have for Swan regarding his belief that he knows what happened in the distant, unobserved past.


LOL the schizzo is now claiming that reality is based upon my having been there. You are a classic example of a severely ill person.

Yo I do not have a moraine farm, I do cycle over the two highest points in my county that are glacial moraines. So why do you deny geological science?

Seriously please take your Chlorpromazine or Haldol before posting

PS How old is the Earth in your opinion?
Edited on 15-03-2022 01:20
15-03-2022 01:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Swan wrote:LOL the schizzo is now claiming that reality is based upon my having been there.

Yawn. Your knowledge is dependent upon you having been there, LOL, LOL, LOL.

LOL You think your speculative beliefs are confirmed knowledge LOL. Yawn.

LOL You think that reality is whatever you believe LOL LOL.

Yawn.

LOL You think all questions about your claims of knowledge must be denials of reality LOL. LOL. LOL.

Yawn.

You have an omniscience delusion. tmiddles is not the only one. LOL


Swan wrote: PS How old is the Earth in your opinion?

I believe the earth is old ... very old ... on the order of billions of years.

[did you see that word "believe" up there?]
Attached image:


Edited on 15-03-2022 01:31
15-03-2022 02:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL the schizzo is now claiming that reality is based upon my having been there.

Yawn. Your knowledge is dependent upon you having been there, LOL, LOL, LOL.

LOL You think your speculative beliefs are confirmed knowledge LOL. Yawn.

LOL You think that reality is whatever you believe LOL LOL.

Yawn.

LOL You think all questions about your claims of knowledge must be denials of reality LOL. LOL. LOL.

Yawn.

You have an omniscience delusion. tmiddles is not the only one. LOL


Swan wrote: PS How old is the Earth in your opinion?

I believe the earth is old ... very old ... on the order of billions of years.

[did you see that word "believe" up there?]


LOL how do you consider glacial moraines to be speculative, billions of tons do not move themselves, perhaps the aliens did it right?

Oh yea I forgot people with schizophrenia recreate the World as their brain sees the need for.

PS. One thing to your credit that you have not denied is the Chlorpromazine
Edited on 15-03-2022 02:18
15-03-2022 02:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.


I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...
15-03-2022 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.


I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...


Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction, I also noticed that the other fool disappeared when I ask him how old that he believes that the Earth is.

Funny how a schizzo can have different names depending on which way the wind is blowing
15-03-2022 15:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Swan wrote:LOL how do you consider glacial moraines to be speculative,

I don't consider rocks to be speculative. Why do you believe that your moraine farm was created at the same time as other moraine farms very far away?

How do you know there was an ice age? Were you there?

Why are you trying to recreate the world as your brain sees the need for?

Swan wrote:Oh yea I forgot people with schizophrenia recreate the World as their brain sees the need for.

Oh. Is that why you need a padded cell?
Attached image:

15-03-2022 15:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

Why are you claiming an ice age? Were you there?
Attached image:

15-03-2022 17:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL how do you consider glacial moraines to be speculative,

I don't consider rocks to be speculative. Why do you believe that your moraine farm was created at the same time as other moraine farms very far away?

How do you know there was an ice age? Were you there?

Why are you trying to recreate the world as your brain sees the need for?

Swan wrote:Oh yea I forgot people with schizophrenia recreate the World as their brain sees the need for.

Oh. Is that why you need a padded cell?


LOL you are actually claiming that people who believe in glacial moraines left by the last ice age need to live with you in your padded cell.

You are severely mentally ill, so get treated for your own health and well being.

So tell us more Ray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGiFpJC9LM&t=606s
Page 1 of 4123>>>





Join the debate New Ice age by 2030:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
From ice core analysis to temperature curves26609-09-2021 01:41
The Little Ice Age828-07-2021 22:32
sea ice9807-03-2021 06:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact