Remember me
▼ Content

New Ice age by 2030



Page 2 of 4<1234>
15-03-2022 18:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

Why are you claiming an ice age? Were you there?


Take your meds kiddy

Types of Antipsychotic Medications
There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications "first-generation," "typical," or "conventional" antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (Trilafon)
Thioridazine (Mellaril)
Thiothixene (Navane)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called "second-generation" or "atypical" antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
15-03-2022 20:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...


Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

How do you know it wasn't?
Swan wrote:
I also noticed that the other fool disappeared when I ask him how old that he believes that the Earth is.

What other 'fool'? The age of Earth is unknown.
Swan wrote:
Funny how a schizzo can have different names depending on which way the wind is blowing

Psychoquackery.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-03-2022 20:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL how do you consider glacial moraines to be speculative,

I don't consider rocks to be speculative. Why do you believe that your moraine farm was created at the same time as other moraine farms very far away?

How do you know there was an ice age? Were you there?

Why are you trying to recreate the world as your brain sees the need for?

Swan wrote:Oh yea I forgot people with schizophrenia recreate the World as their brain sees the need for.

Oh. Is that why you need a padded cell?


LOL you are actually claiming that people who believe in glacial moraines left by the last ice age need to live with you in your padded cell.

He is not claiming the hallucinations you do.
Swan wrote:
You are severely mentally ill, so get treated for your own health and well being.

Take your own advice. Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
So tell us more Ray

Who is Ray?? Is this someone you are also hallucinating?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-03-2022 20:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

Why are you claiming an ice age? Were you there?


Take your meds kiddy

Types of Antipsychotic Medications
There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications "first-generation," "typical," or "conventional" antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (Trilafon)
Thioridazine (Mellaril)
Thiothixene (Navane)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called "second-generation" or "atypical" antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-03-2022 22:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...


Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

How do you know it wasn't?
Swan wrote:
I also noticed that the other fool disappeared when I ask him how old that he believes that the Earth is.

What other 'fool'? The age of Earth is unknown.
Swan wrote:
Funny how a schizzo can have different names depending on which way the wind is blowing

Psychoquackery.


Then 10,000 of every 10,000 climate scientist are psychos because they all know that there was an ice age. So in reality the psycho is you.

Tell us is the Earth 6000 or 42000 years old?
Edited on 15-03-2022 22:19
15-03-2022 22:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

Why are you claiming an ice age? Were you there?


Take your meds kiddy

Types of Antipsychotic Medications
There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications "first-generation," "typical," or "conventional" antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (Trilafon)
Thioridazine (Mellaril)
Thiothixene (Navane)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called "second-generation" or "atypical" antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


Arguing with a schizzo that does not believe in mountains left by glaciers is a futile activity. Did you take your pills yet?
Edited on 15-03-2022 22:36
16-03-2022 01:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...


Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

How do you know it wasn't?
Swan wrote:
I also noticed that the other fool disappeared when I ask him how old that he believes that the Earth is.

What other 'fool'? The age of Earth is unknown.
Swan wrote:
Funny how a schizzo can have different names depending on which way the wind is blowing

Psychoquackery.


Then 10,000 of every 10,000 climate scientist are psychos because they all know that there was an ice age. So in reality the psycho is you.

Tell us is the Earth 6000 or 42000 years old?

Psychoquackery. Omniscience fallacy. The age of Earth is unknown.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2022 01:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

Why are you claiming an ice age? Were you there?


Take your meds kiddy

Types of Antipsychotic Medications
There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications "first-generation," "typical," or "conventional" antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (Trilafon)
Thioridazine (Mellaril)
Thiothixene (Navane)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called "second-generation" or "atypical" antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


Arguing with a schizzo that does not believe in mountains left by glaciers is a futile activity. Did you take your pills yet?

Mountains aren't left by glaciers.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2022 01:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

Why are you claiming an ice age? Were you there?


Take your meds kiddy

Types of Antipsychotic Medications
There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications "first-generation," "typical," or "conventional" antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (Trilafon)
Thioridazine (Mellaril)
Thiothixene (Navane)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called "second-generation" or "atypical" antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


Arguing with a schizzo that does not believe in mountains left by glaciers is a futile activity. Did you take your pills yet?

Mountains aren't left by glaciers.


Wrong as mount Mitchell the highest point on the eastern seaboard was left in place by a glacier.

https://www.ahherald.com/2016/09/22/mount-mitchill-fascinating-history-and-geology/

Mount Mitchill. Undisputedly, in spite of comments from our dear friends from Maine, this is the highest land along the Atlantic seaboard from Maine to the Yucatan...if you don't count that island off Maine. Standing 266 feet proud, the amazing height can best be attributed to the effects of glacial rebound. Ages old ironstone conglomerate creates a caprock along the crest, overlying marine mud rocks. When the sea level was lower many moons ago, the Highlands hills were actually a high valley wall on the south side of the Hudson and Raritan rivers. The river system was later buried by younger sediments including deposits from the Sandy Hook Spit.

You are existing in a severe low IQ environment, so you can not win kiddy
16-03-2022 01:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

Why are you claiming an ice age? Were you there?


Take your meds kiddy

Types of Antipsychotic Medications
There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications "first-generation," "typical," or "conventional" antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (Trilafon)
Thioridazine (Mellaril)
Thiothixene (Navane)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called "second-generation" or "atypical" antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


Arguing with a schizzo that does not believe in mountains left by glaciers is a futile activity. Did you take your pills yet?

Mountains aren't left by glaciers.


Wrong as mount Mitchell the highest point on the eastern seaboard was left in place by a glacier.

Mt Mitchell was not created by a glacier. Glaciers don't create mountains.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Holy Link and Quote...
You are existing in a severe low IQ environment, so you can not win kiddy

IQ is a meaningless number. Insult fallacy. Assumption of ignorance fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2022 01:36
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.


I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...


Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction, I also noticed that the other fool disappeared when I ask him how old that he believes that the Earth is.

Funny how a schizzo can have different names depending on which way the wind is blowing


I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.
16-03-2022 01:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction,

Why are you claiming an ice age? Were you there?


Take your meds kiddy

Types of Antipsychotic Medications
There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications "first-generation," "typical," or "conventional" antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (Trilafon)
Thioridazine (Mellaril)
Thiothixene (Navane)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
The newer ones are called "second-generation" or "atypical" antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Aripiprazole lauroxil (Aristada)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lumateperonee (Caplyta)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Olanzapine/samidorphan (Lybalvi)
Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
Paliperidone palmitate (Invega Trinza)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


Arguing with a schizzo that does not believe in mountains left by glaciers is a futile activity. Did you take your pills yet?

Mountains aren't left by glaciers.


Wrong as mount Mitchell the highest point on the eastern seaboard was left in place by a glacier.

Mt Mitchell was not created by a glacier. Glaciers don't create mountains.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Holy Link and Quote...
You are existing in a severe low IQ environment, so you can not win kiddy

IQ is a meaningless number. Insult fallacy. Assumption of ignorance fallacy.


Mount Mitchell in the Highlands NJ was created by the glacial maximum

It's ok you have a low IQ and all you can do is to embarrass yourself continually

Mt. Mitchell, rising 248 feet above the town of Highlands and 260 feet above sea level, is the highest point on the Atlantic Coast of the United States. Our present day coastline, for all its year-in and year-out changes, is relatively stable - basically unchanged for many centuries. At one time, though, eleven thousand years ago, the seas of the "Jersey Shore" washed most of the Coastal Plain on a line just to the south and east of the modern cities of Camden and New Brunswick. Out in the ocean were scattered islands - the occasional "high" spots such as Mt. Mitchell and other, lower hills of Highlands. At that time, during an interglacial period, the sea level was 300-600 feet higher than at present because of melting glaciers pouring into the sea. Then, about four thousand years ago, as the waters receded and further geologic upheavals pushed the land mass of the continental shelf upwards, the foreboding topography of the hills of Highlands was exposed to dry in the sun and become alive with lush vegetation.
16-03-2022 01:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.


I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...


Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction, I also noticed that the other fool disappeared when I ask him how old that he believes that the Earth is.

Funny how a schizzo can have different names depending on which way the wind is blowing


I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.


You are a denier of science, glacial moraines are not in any way speculation. Your IQ being far less than average is also not speculative. So tell us how old is the Earth in your religion
16-03-2022 02:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.


You are a denier of science, glacial moraines are not in any way speculation. Your IQ being far less than average is also not speculative. So tell us how old is the Earth in your religion

No science here...move along...move along...
The age of Earth is unknown.
IQ is a meaningless number.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2022 03:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.


You are a denier of science, glacial moraines are not in any way speculation. Your IQ being far less than average is also not speculative. So tell us how old is the Earth in your religion

No science here...move along...move along...
The age of Earth is unknown.
IQ is a meaningless number.


LOL but what I ask you is known to you as I ask how old that you believe that the Earth is?

130

Yawn
Edited on 16-03-2022 03:36
16-03-2022 06:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.


You are a denier of science, glacial moraines are not in any way speculation. Your IQ being far less than average is also not speculative. So tell us how old is the Earth in your religion

No science here...move along...move along...
The age of Earth is unknown.
IQ is a meaningless number.


LOL but what I ask you is known to you as I ask how old that you believe that the Earth is?

130

Yawn

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2022 06:47
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
Zharkova's 2015 paper has been thoroughly discredited so you are all discussing a piece of pseudoscience.

Look at figure 3 of that paper where she lays out 2000 years of her modelled solar cycles and validates it with its close correspondence to major climate events. Looks convincing, doesn't it?

Only problem is that she gets all the historical dates wrong (deliberately?):
1) The Medieval Warm period was from about 950 to 1350, not as she claimed 1320 to 1520
2) The little ice age was from 1350 to 1850, not 1550 to 1790.
3) The Maunder Minimum was from 1540 to 1610, not 1590 to 1740
4) The Dalton minimum was from 1790 to 1820, not 1690 to 1790

When you substitute the real dates, it invalidates her model and its link to warming and cooling climate events.

She has even bigger problems with Figure 2 and her claim of 2% accuracy. Her claims that we are in a new Maunder minimum starting in 2020 is laughable given that solar cycle 25 is exceeding all expectations in activity levels so far. According to he model we are already at maximum!

Her most recent paper which included Barry Center effects on the motion of the Sun had to be withdrawn from Nature because she had forgotten that the same forces that effect the Sun would also have a similar effect on the Earth!

She is now a scientific laughingstock, spending her time peddling her models to alt-right and conspiracy theory meetings.
16-03-2022 17:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.


You are a denier of science, glacial moraines are not in any way speculation. Your IQ being far less than average is also not speculative. So tell us how old is the Earth in your religion

No science here...move along...move along...
The age of Earth is unknown.
IQ is a meaningless number.


LOL but what I ask you is known to you as I ask how old that you believe that the Earth is?

130

Yawn

RQAA.


So in other words you are embarrassed to admit what you believe the age of the Earth is.

ROTFFLMFAO

130

Come back when you grow uppy
16-03-2022 17:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
DRKTS wrote:
Zharkova's 2015 paper has been thoroughly discredited so you are all discussing a piece of pseudoscience.

Look at figure 3 of that paper where she lays out 2000 years of her modelled solar cycles and validates it with its close correspondence to major climate events. Looks convincing, doesn't it?

Only problem is that she gets all the historical dates wrong (deliberately?):
1) The Medieval Warm period was from about 950 to 1350, not as she claimed 1320 to 1520
2) The little ice age was from 1350 to 1850, not 1550 to 1790.
3) The Maunder Minimum was from 1540 to 1610, not 1590 to 1740
4) The Dalton minimum was from 1790 to 1820, not 1690 to 1790

When you substitute the real dates, it invalidates her model and its link to warming and cooling climate events.

She has even bigger problems with Figure 2 and her claim of 2% accuracy. Her claims that we are in a new Maunder minimum starting in 2020 is laughable given that solar cycle 25 is exceeding all expectations in activity levels so far. According to he model we are already at maximum!

Her most recent paper which included Barry Center effects on the motion of the Sun had to be withdrawn from Nature because she had forgotten that the same forces that effect the Sun would also have a similar effect on the Earth!

She is now a scientific laughingstock, spending her time peddling her models to alt-right and conspiracy theory meetings.


Simplified 20,000 years ago nearly half of the USA was buried under 1000 to 2000 feet of ice, all caused by the same climate change that melted 90 percent of this ice by 10,000 years ago. This is not up for discussion as all climate scientist and geologist agree with this
Edited on 16-03-2022 18:31
16-03-2022 19:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.


I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...


Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction, I also noticed that the other fool disappeared when I ask him how old that he believes that the Earth is.

Funny how a schizzo can have different names depending on which way the wind is blowing


I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.


You are a denier of science, glacial moraines are not in any way speculation. Your IQ being far less than average is also not speculative. So tell us how old is the Earth in your religion


I don't pretend to know something that can not be dated, to boost my marginal, at best, intelligence. I also don't put any value, in pretending to know, since it really makes little difference. The past, is already a done deal. What you are ranting about makes no difference today, or tomorrow. Won't likely be repeated in my lifetime...
17-03-2022 00:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude the first American inhabitants walked from Asia to the USA when the 50 miles between the USA and Asia was frozen.

You aren't doing a very good job answering questions as of late.

Once again, Into the Night's question is "How do you know? Were you there?"

My question is "Why would any rational adult believe that the frozen land bridge necessarily occurred while other geographically disparate locations were simultaneously buried under ice?"

You are the one professing an emotional investment in a particular speculation about the past. Why should others believe as you do?

Are you prepared to lend me your time machine so I can check out your story?


Again I ride up and down the glacial moraines that the ice age left behind and furthermore 100 percent of climate scientist agree that there was an ice age. The only people that do not believe in the last ice age are schizzo turds farting away as they profess their ignorance here.


At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy. There are bits and pieces to support one belief, or another. If it's not written the bible. it never happened, least what some believe as well. Science, and faith are two different things. Well, except climate change, but that's more of a cult, if you get sucked into it.

A glacier, doesn't necessarily need to be a remnant of an ice age. Just needs to be a patch of snow an ice, that doesn't completely melt every year. There is really no way to date the rocks and crap left after the glacier finally melts. Or how far it dragged those rocks. Some probably hadn't moved at all, just the soil, sand, and smaller chunks washed away, as the snow and ice melted.

Lot of rocks fall, do to erosion as well. The ice and snow would have stopped them from tumbling further down, until some of the ice melted, then they shift a little more.

All anybody can do is just guess at what happened, try to find some evidence to support our belief, to convince other people. Just because a story makes sense, does it make it factual.

OK now that you have established that you fully believe that the distant past is At best, the distant past is all theory and fantasy.

And with that your stay at the LA stress free convalescent home is now fully covered by Medicare, some nice men will now be coming to your home shortly with a dart gun if needed.


I enjoy science fiction, as much as actual science. I just keep the two separate. Some people don't know where fantasy and imagination end, and reality begins. When there were no people to witness and record events, we imagine, fill in the blanks, the best we can. There is no way to know if we guessed right or wrong, but it makes for an interesting story.

Ice age makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. Humans probably had nothing to do with causing it, but we did manage to survive as a species, as many others. Global warming? So what, we will survive that as well. We evolved without an abundance of body hair for a reason. Thick fur isn't great in a warm climate...


Are you claiming that the last ice age was science fiction, I also noticed that the other fool disappeared when I ask him how old that he believes that the Earth is.

Funny how a schizzo can have different names depending on which way the wind is blowing


I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.


You are a denier of science, glacial moraines are not in any way speculation. Your IQ being far less than average is also not speculative. So tell us how old is the Earth in your religion


I don't pretend to know something that can not be dated, to boost my marginal, at best, intelligence. I also don't put any value, in pretending to know, since it really makes little difference. The past, is already a done deal. What you are ranting about makes no difference today, or tomorrow. Won't likely be repeated in my lifetime...


The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe which includes Earth's climate

See quantum entanglement 101
17-03-2022 01:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Swan wrote:The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe which includes Earth's climate

What is the earth's global climate, exactly?

Swan wrote:See quantum entanglement 101

Attached image:

17-03-2022 02:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe which includes Earth's climate

What is the earth's global climate, exactly?

Swan wrote:See quantum entanglement 101


I never mentioned global climate, I said that the Earth's climate is cyclical as Fall cools and Spring warms, then there are the El Nino and La Nina cyclical events. The fact also exist that the magnetic poles are wandering and are overdue for a reversal which are also cyclical events.

PS I really have no idea why you keep posting pictures that your mother Sybil took of you in the closet most normal people would not be proud that their mom was a schizzo.
Edited on 17-03-2022 02:41
RE: I understand I'm kind of a sadist too17-03-2022 03:54
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
I have some insights into your behavior.

Fact is, I'm kind of sadist too.

But my choice of how to repay your many many insults

Humiliate you for your demonstrable scientific ignorance.

Beyond stupid, man.

And a sadist for years who single handedly contributes about half of the ugliness in this ugly place.

Long history of inexcusable behavior.

Or you could prove me wrong on the "science".
RE: prove once again how smart you are17-03-2022 04:02
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
The pair of you are awesome team.

Wait in ambush for a victim to gang rape.

Everyone piles on so fast, too.

I bet you're glad you have one of those dumb PhDs

You nevur liked coledge anyway, did yu?
17-03-2022 06:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't dispute an ice age, but much of the claims are speculation, conjecture, at best. We guess at how long ago, how long it last, how much of the planet was frozen. We guess at why it happened. We guess about it happen again, and when. Guessing is imagination, fiction. Faith is one thing, facts are another thing. Some folks tend to have trouble separating the two, very different things.


You are a denier of science, glacial moraines are not in any way speculation. Your IQ being far less than average is also not speculative. So tell us how old is the Earth in your religion

No science here...move along...move along...
The age of Earth is unknown.
IQ is a meaningless number.


LOL but what I ask you is known to you as I ask how old that you believe that the Earth is?

130

Yawn

RQAA.


So in other words you are embarrassed to admit what you believe the age of the Earth is.

ROTFFLMFAO

130

Come back when you grow uppy

Word stuffing. I don't have a belief of the age of the Earth. The age of the Earth is unknown.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-03-2022 06:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
DRKTS wrote:
Zharkova's 2015 paper has been thoroughly discredited so you are all discussing a piece of pseudoscience.

Look at figure 3 of that paper where she lays out 2000 years of her modelled solar cycles and validates it with its close correspondence to major climate events. Looks convincing, doesn't it?

Only problem is that she gets all the historical dates wrong (deliberately?):
1) The Medieval Warm period was from about 950 to 1350, not as she claimed 1320 to 1520
2) The little ice age was from 1350 to 1850, not 1550 to 1790.
3) The Maunder Minimum was from 1540 to 1610, not 1590 to 1740
4) The Dalton minimum was from 1790 to 1820, not 1690 to 1790

When you substitute the real dates, it invalidates her model and its link to warming and cooling climate events.

She has even bigger problems with Figure 2 and her claim of 2% accuracy. Her claims that we are in a new Maunder minimum starting in 2020 is laughable given that solar cycle 25 is exceeding all expectations in activity levels so far. According to he model we are already at maximum!

Her most recent paper which included Barry Center effects on the motion of the Sun had to be withdrawn from Nature because she had forgotten that the same forces that effect the Sun would also have a similar effect on the Earth!

She is now a scientific laughingstock, spending her time peddling her models to alt-right and conspiracy theory meetings.


Simplified 20,000 years ago nearly half of the USA was buried under 1000 to 2000 feet of ice, all caused by the same climate change that melted 90 percent of this ice by 10,000 years ago.

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
This is not up for discussion as all climate scientist and geologist agree with this

You don't get to speak for all climate 'scientists' or geologists. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy. Assumption of victory fallacy. Attempted proof by omniscience. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-03-2022 06:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
[quote]HarveyH55 wrote:
The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe

How do you know the Universe is cyclical? Have you explored every bit of it?
Swan wrote:
which includes Earth's climate

There is no such thing as a global climate. Earth has many climates. What has this got to do with your claim that the Universe is cyclical? Non-sequitur fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
See quantum entanglement 101

Non-sequitur fallacy. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-03-2022 06:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe which includes Earth's climate

What is the earth's global climate, exactly?

Swan wrote:See quantum entanglement 101


I never mentioned global climate, I said that the Earth's climate

Paradox. Irrational statement.
Swan wrote:
is cyclical as Fall cools and Spring warms,

Spring and autumn are not global. They are not the Universe.
Swan wrote:
then there are the El Nino and La Nina cyclical events.

They are not the Universe.
Swan wrote:
The fact also exist that the magnetic poles are wandering and are overdue for a reversal which are also cyclical events.

That is not the Universe either.
Swan wrote:
PS I really have no idea why you keep posting pictures that your mother Sybil took of you in the closet most normal people would not be proud that their mom was a schizzo.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: Can YOU give unambiguous definition for "falsifiable hypothesis", punk?17-03-2022 09:57
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
I figure that if neither of you idiots knows how to follow your own debate rules.

Looks like I'm going to win by default.

THERE'S A NEW SHERRIFF IN TOWN.

Go on.

Scram!

We are going to miss you SO MUCH!

Good bye.
17-03-2022 14:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe which includes Earth's climate

What is the earth's global climate, exactly?

Swan wrote:See quantum entanglement 101


I never mentioned global climate, I said that the Earth's climate

Paradox. Irrational statement.
Swan wrote:
is cyclical as Fall cools and Spring warms,

Spring and autumn are not global. They are not the Universe.
Swan wrote:
then there are the El Nino and La Nina cyclical events.

They are not the Universe.
Swan wrote:
The fact also exist that the magnetic poles are wandering and are overdue for a reversal which are also cyclical events.

That is not the Universe either.
Swan wrote:
PS I really have no idea why you keep posting pictures that your mother Sybil took of you in the closet most normal people would not be proud that their mom was a schizzo.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy.

The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe which includes Earth's climate, and your opinion does not influence reality.

Not that you can ever distinguish reality from fiction
17-03-2022 14:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
sealover wrote:
I figure that if neither of you idiots knows how to follow your own debate rules.

Looks like I'm going to win by default.

THERE'S A NEW SHERRIFF IN TOWN.

Go on.

Scram!

We are going to miss you SO MUCH!

Good bye.


Yes Barney if you say so


Edited on 17-03-2022 14:15
17-03-2022 18:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
sealover wrote:
I figure that if neither of you idiots knows how to follow your own debate rules.

What debate rules? There is no debate here (despite the name of the site). Just conversations.
sealover wrote:
Looks like I'm going to win by default.

Do you get a fluffy bunny?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-03-2022 18:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe which includes Earth's climate

What is the earth's global climate, exactly?

Swan wrote:See quantum entanglement 101


I never mentioned global climate, I said that the Earth's climate

Paradox. Irrational statement.
Swan wrote:
is cyclical as Fall cools and Spring warms,

Spring and autumn are not global. They are not the Universe.
Swan wrote:
then there are the El Nino and La Nina cyclical events.

They are not the Universe.
Swan wrote:
The fact also exist that the magnetic poles are wandering and are overdue for a reversal which are also cyclical events.

That is not the Universe either.
Swan wrote:
PS I really have no idea why you keep posting pictures that your mother Sybil took of you in the closet most normal people would not be proud that their mom was a schizzo.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy.

The past does matter

What is past is past. You cannot change it. What you haven't observed is what you haven't observed. Making up stories about what you have not observed is just fiction.
Swan wrote:
because of the cyclical nature of the universe

What cyclical nature of the Universe? Describe this 'cyclic nature'.
Swan wrote:
which includes Earth's climate,

There is no such thing as a global climate. Earth has many climates. Please describe how a desert climate, for example, changes. What is changing? It's still a desert climate. Climate has no value associated with it. What is changing?
Swan wrote:
and your opinion does not influence reality.

Not that you can ever distinguish reality from fiction

Define 'reality'. You're going to have to use philosophy for this one. That means you must present your own arguments and reasoning for them. You cannot use Holy Links or any other reference. The arguments must be your own.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-03-2022 20:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The past does matter because of the cyclical nature of the universe which includes Earth's climate

What is the earth's global climate, exactly?

Swan wrote:See quantum entanglement 101


I never mentioned global climate, I said that the Earth's climate

Paradox. Irrational statement.
Swan wrote:
is cyclical as Fall cools and Spring warms,

Spring and autumn are not global. They are not the Universe.
Swan wrote:
then there are the El Nino and La Nina cyclical events.

They are not the Universe.
Swan wrote:
The fact also exist that the magnetic poles are wandering and are overdue for a reversal which are also cyclical events.

That is not the Universe either.
Swan wrote:
PS I really have no idea why you keep posting pictures that your mother Sybil took of you in the closet most normal people would not be proud that their mom was a schizzo.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy.

The past does matter

What is past is past. You cannot change it. What you haven't observed is what you haven't observed. Making up stories about what you have not observed is just fiction.
Swan wrote:
because of the cyclical nature of the universe

What cyclical nature of the Universe? Describe this 'cyclic nature'.
Swan wrote:
which includes Earth's climate,

There is no such thing as a global climate. Earth has many climates. Please describe how a desert climate, for example, changes. What is changing? It's still a desert climate. Climate has no value associated with it. What is changing?
Swan wrote:
and your opinion does not influence reality.

Not that you can ever distinguish reality from fiction

Define 'reality'. You're going to have to use philosophy for this one. That means you must present your own arguments and reasoning for them. You cannot use Holy Links or any other reference. The arguments must be your own.


No need for philosophy as glacial moraines are real and weigh billions of tons in some cases. Not that a schizzo has the ability to determine real from unreal.

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
/ˌskitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
Learn to pronounce
nounPSYCHIATRY
a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.


CIAO
Edited on 17-03-2022 20:28
17-03-2022 20:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define 'reality'. You're going to have to use philosophy for this one. That means you must present your own arguments and reasoning for them. You cannot use Holy Links or any other reference. The arguments must be your own.


No need for philosophy

It's the only way to try to define 'real', dude.
Swan wrote:
as glacial moraines are real

Define 'real'.
Swan wrote:
and weigh billions of tons in some cases.

Have you weighed one?
Swan wrote:
Not that a schizzo has the ability to determine real from unreal.

Psychoquackery. Define 'real'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 17-03-2022 20:37
17-03-2022 23:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define 'reality'. You're going to have to use philosophy for this one. That means you must present your own arguments and reasoning for them. You cannot use Holy Links or any other reference. The arguments must be your own.


No need for philosophy

It's the only way to try to define 'real', dude.
Swan wrote:
as glacial moraines are real

Define 'real'.
Swan wrote:
and weigh billions of tons in some cases.

Have you weighed one?
Swan wrote:
Not that a schizzo has the ability to determine real from unreal.

Psychoquackery. Define 'real'.


Define schizophrenia that for you is very REAL.

Which is why you were prescribed Abilify, and why you have so many personalities
Edited on 17-03-2022 23:53
18-03-2022 00:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define 'reality'. You're going to have to use philosophy for this one. That means you must present your own arguments and reasoning for them. You cannot use Holy Links or any other reference. The arguments must be your own.


No need for philosophy

It's the only way to try to define 'real', dude.
Swan wrote:
as glacial moraines are real

Define 'real'.
Swan wrote:
and weigh billions of tons in some cases.

Have you weighed one?
Swan wrote:
Not that a schizzo has the ability to determine real from unreal.

Psychoquackery. Define 'real'.


Define schizophrenia that for you is very REAL.

Which is why you were prescribed Abilify, and why you have so many personalities

Insulting people is not a definition. Try again.

Define 'real'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 18-03-2022 00:55
18-03-2022 14:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define 'reality'. You're going to have to use philosophy for this one. That means you must present your own arguments and reasoning for them. You cannot use Holy Links or any other reference. The arguments must be your own.


No need for philosophy

It's the only way to try to define 'real', dude.
Swan wrote:
as glacial moraines are real

Define 'real'.
Swan wrote:
and weigh billions of tons in some cases.

Have you weighed one?
Swan wrote:
Not that a schizzo has the ability to determine real from unreal.

Psychoquackery. Define 'real'.


Define schizophrenia that for you is very REAL.

Which is why you were prescribed Abilify, and why you have so many personalities

Insulting people is not a definition. Try again.

Define 'real'.


See, you actually believe that I must answer to you because you are in charge. This behavior is a classic example of the delusions of grandeur that are associated with schizophrenic behavior. The fact is that you are in denial that glacial moraines weighing millions and billions of tons are not real because they prove that climate change has been happening for millions of years and that the current warming trend began 20,000 years ago. So all you can do is to pretend that the World outside of your delusion is not real as any schizophrenic can do
Edited on 18-03-2022 14:57
18-03-2022 18:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
sea lover wrote:But my choice of how to repay your many many insults ... Humiliate you for your demonstrable scientific ignorance. Beyond stupid, man.




seal over wrote:Or you could prove me wrong on the "science".

You haven't discussed any science yet.

You haven't defined any of your terms yet.

You don't know what science is.

What's there to discuss? Your religion, perhaps? Sure, we can do that. What specifically would you like to discuss?

seal over, do you believe the ocean will have risen by 16 cubits (~27 feet) by the end of the century?

Do you believe that extreme weather will likely kill all life on the planet?
Page 2 of 4<1234>





Join the debate New Ice age by 2030:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
From ice core analysis to temperature curves26609-09-2021 01:41
The Little Ice Age828-07-2021 22:32
sea ice9807-03-2021 06:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact