Remember me
▼ Content

Nevada Flipping for Trump

Nevada Flipping for Trump06-12-2020 04:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14412)
Nevada: Biden's "lead" in Arizona is ~33,600

However, 40,000+ people in Nevada apparently voted twice for Biden. That alone flips the State.

Nevada should be flipping for Trump soon.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-12-2020 13:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I have confidence that the democrats will eventually lose. I've been hoping that they would have gotten caught, in an organized, mass fraud scheme.
06-12-2020 19:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I have confidence that the democrats will eventually lose. I've been hoping that they would have gotten caught, in an organized, mass fraud scheme.

They already have. Once the process of getting these legislatures act or abstain occurs, and either the electoral college meets and votes or the 12th amendment alternative is used, then Trump should win.

As far as prosecuting these people, you have to find individuals responsible for it (several have already been found), then hold criminal trials for them, and then quite probably lock them up.

As it is, faith in the election system has dropped dramatically. This MUST be restored, or civil war will result. It may come anyway, since the Democrats will turn to violence yet again.

The news agencies such as the Associated Press, CNN, MSNBC, and FOX are also already suffering the results of their lying. People aren't listening to them anymore except the religiously faithful of the Church of Karl Marx.

Big media is also already suffering the results of their suppression. People are turning to open source and alternative versions of Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, and Youtube. They are open to lawsuits brought by either the federal government or their users for slander. They no longer have any special protections.

Prosecution of these criminals that ****ed up the election is coming. Have patience. This takes time to round of these rats and lock them up.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-12-2020 20:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14412)
Into the Night wrote:Big media is also already suffering the results of their suppression. People are turning to open source and alternative versions of Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, and Youtube. They are open to lawsuits brought by either the federal government or their users for slander. They no longer have any special protections.

I just wonder if the tech giants have set themselves up for the ultimate penalty: being broken up under antitrust legislation.

I could easily see that happening.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Nevada Flipping for Trump:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact