Remember me
▼ Content

National Climate Change Is Real Day (sealover please do not read this it is a surprise)

National Climate Change Is Real Day (sealover please do not read this it is a surprise)17-04-2022 19:10
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
I know I am new here and at the bottom of the brain basket but I have been reading a lot of old post and I think I know what is wrong. Remeber in school when the teacher would show us a bunch of pictures and aks which one does not belong? Growing up a girlie boy I know what it feels like not to belong and it is not fun.

We have someone here who does not feel like they belong and I am not pointing any fingers but it is sealover. To help sealover feel like he fits in I thought that once a month we could have a National Climate Change Is Real Day when we all say something nice about climate change like Wow climate change or I like climate change or There is no place like climate change so sealover will know that we like him even if he is sometimes hard to get along with.

I know I know seaquester sounds like the name of a submarine (Oh my that giant octipus is attacking The Seaquester!) and this may sound like a lot of work and a little silly but it is important to not be left out. IBM I understand this will be very hard special for you and I was trying to think of things for you to say like Climate Change Rah Rah Rah or Gooooooooooo Climate Change but you are not the cheer leader kind but you are good with pics so maybe you could make up a color theme for the day so sealover knows how much we like him and climate change. We will also have to find something for Swan to do that day in case his allshimer acts up.

It would just be once a month so think about it but I think it is a good idea cause no one should feel like Rudolph the Raindear and unwanted and lonely.

Sealover please do not read this cause I want it to be a surprise

(oh I amost forgot - SWAN IF YOU ARE READING THIS SEALOVER IS THE ONE WHO THINKS CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL... REMEMBER?)

17-04-2022 22:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GretaGroupie wrote:We have someone here who does not feel like they belong and I am not pointing any fingers but it is sealover. To help sealover feel like he fits in I thought that once a month we could have a National Climate Change Is Real Day when we all say something nice about climate change like Wow climate change or I like climate change or There is no place like climate change so sealover will know that we like him even if he is sometimes hard to get along with.

I'm glad you are making suggestions. Thank you. That is one of the better ways to contribute.

In this particular case, I'm going to mention that several of us have tried to go down that road. I would direct your attention to the following thread in which we really gave it our best effort.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/climate-reuse-d6-e3608.php#post_71768

I'm absolutely certain you will thoroughly enjoy this thread.

Cheers.
18-04-2022 17:57
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
In this particular case, I'm going to mention that several of us have tried to go down that road. I would direct your attention to the following thread in which we really gave it our best effort.

I do not think recycling will be enough to make sealover feel better but I am sure he would if we just said something nice to him once a month.

If you do not want to do the color theme then maybe you could make a happy climate troll for him?

AFTERTHOUGHT: It is only once a month and you can be mean to him after but I do not think he will be as upset.

Edited on 18-04-2022 17:59
RE: Oh, how you HONOR him!29-04-2022 14:52
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Oh, how you HONOR him!

Multiple threads dedicated for his attention.

Multiple works of art.

You even take turns writing poems for him.

You desperately seek his attention, but he is quite happy not to get yours.

------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I do not think recycling will be enough to make sealover feel better but I am sure he would if we just said something nice to him once a month.

If you do not want to do the color theme then maybe you could make a happy climate troll for him?

AFTERTHOUGHT: It is only once a month and you can be mean to him after but I do not think he will be as upset.
29-04-2022 16:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
squeal over's sock wrote:Oh, how you HONOR him!

Of course! squeal over is one of our favorite fantasy role-players, and perhaps the only one on this site with a sock and a gamma-spec.

squeal over's sock wrote:
Multiple threads dedicated for his attention.

Nope, multiple threads dedicated to his honor, nay, his reverence. We have no expectations surrounding his attention. squeal over was kind enough to spam this board over MANY threads, so the least we can do is respond with multiple threads showing our appreciation.

squeal over's sock wrote: Multiple works of art.

It's the least we could do.

squeal over's sock wrote:You even take turns writing poems for him.

We can only pray that squeal over is pleased by our efforts.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-04-2022 20:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GretaGroupie wrote:
I know I am new here and at the bottom of the brain basket but I have been reading a lot of old post and I think I know what is wrong. Remeber in school when the teacher would show us a bunch of pictures and aks which one does not belong? Growing up a girlie boy I know what it feels like not to belong and it is not fun.

We have someone here who does not feel like they belong and I am not pointing any fingers but it is sealover. To help sealover feel like he fits in I thought that once a month we could have a National Climate Change Is Real Day when we all say something nice about climate change like Wow climate change or I like climate change or There is no place like climate change so sealover will know that we like him even if he is sometimes hard to get along with.

I know I know seaquester sounds like the name of a submarine (Oh my that giant octipus is attacking The Seaquester!) and this may sound like a lot of work and a little silly but it is important to not be left out. IBM I understand this will be very hard special for you and I was trying to think of things for you to say like Climate Change Rah Rah Rah or Gooooooooooo Climate Change but you are not the cheer leader kind but you are good with pics so maybe you could make up a color theme for the day so sealover knows how much we like him and climate change. We will also have to find something for Swan to do that day in case his allshimer acts up.

It would just be once a month so think about it but I think it is a good idea cause no one should feel like Rudolph the Raindear and unwanted and lonely.

Sealover please do not read this cause I want it to be a surprise

(oh I amost forgot - SWAN IF YOU ARE READING THIS SEALOVER IS THE ONE WHO THINKS CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL... REMEMBER?)

Climate change is not related to your little dick

Join the debate National Climate Change Is Real Day (sealover please do not read this it is a surprise):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded20125-12-2023 14:11
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact