My Idea

Page 4 of 4<<<234
01-03-2020 18:55
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
Xadoman wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:
I'm no different than any other guy, want all that pussy, but i've figured out to WEAR A CONDOM

Instead of playing with condoms why do not you go to dr Snip?

Yep, it's looking more and more like i might go that route. And just to clarifying, there's plenty of pussy out there I don't want (think ghetto fish market)
01-03-2020 18:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
mistytimes40 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:
I'm no different than any other guy, want all that pussy, but i've figured out to WEAR A CONDOM

Yep, it's looking more and more like i might go that route. And just to clarifying, there's plenty of pussy out there I don't want (think ghetto fish market)

Imagine if goverment would promote you with some kind of money when you do it and continues to pay you some basic income till you die. That is the future when AI and robots make 80% of people redundant on the job market.
01-03-2020 20:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
mistytimes40 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:
I'm still amazed at the level of "moronism" any man would have to be to be mating anyway. Thinking through all the garbage we have to go through in life, then, the death process... The only pipe dream i see is one with a bunch of monkeys (or Apes or whatever and not in a racial sense) huddling around, scratching their butts, driving around in their loud trucks and each of them thinking they the king monkey. Stupid is as stupid does.

I'll consider "mating" when people get their shit together, until, i prefer keep my genes off this bitch. Ahhhh, did that extra push-up, in this little push-up contest

Do not bite the hand that feeds you. Those apes are going to support your lifestyle in retirement.

Fair enough. However, if you've been keeping up with the thread, it's about all of us reducing our "breeding" to provide a better retirement for ALL OF US.

Enjoy that retirement when you're in an overpopulated nursing home getting pushed around by a fat wife (if she hasn't left you for another man) in your wheelchair? And that's if you're lucky enough to be able to afford the nursing home after she takes you for all you got with her new "fresh squeeze". To each their own i guess....

1 out of 5 Americans lives in 1 of 3 metropolitan areas. It's possible that people need a destination to give their life meaning and living in a large urban area does that. It's funny but many people don't mind a commute to or from work of 1 to 2 hours.
01-03-2020 22:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Xadoman wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:

Imagine if goverment would promote you with some kind of money when you do it and continues to pay you some basic income till you die. That is the future when AI and robots make 80% of people redundant on the job market.

Who's going to design, build, and maintain the robots?
Who's going to design, build, and maintain the better robots that replace the robots?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-03-2020 22:22
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:

Who's going to design, build, and maintain the robots?
Who's going to design, build, and maintain the better robots that replace the robots?

The people who live through this "shithole" long enough to be able to do that.

There won't be any "shithole" for the rest of our generations if we keep on like we have. Not sure what's so hard to comprehend about any of this. Hence, "I'm not putting my genes on this shithole", and I think you should appreciate that

Ahhhh, another win for the MistyTimes40

Edited on 01-03-2020 22:23
01-03-2020 22:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
mistytimes40 wrote: There's no reason any child, man, woman whomever should be starving or hungry.

Anyone who has no food should absolutely be starving. That's how biology works.

mistytimes40 wrote: Food should be plentiful.

Wherever resources are limited we should absolutely expect food/fuel to be limited as well and to come at a premium.

mistytimes40 wrote: It's these elitist ****s who could give two ****s about others who continue their game,

Scientists?

mistytimes40 wrote: Again, let's be honest, we all wanna be that guy pulling all women.

One woman is all I can handle. If you want to go for all the others I won't stand in your way.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-03-2020 23:10
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
IBdaMann wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote: There's no reason any child, man, woman whomever should be starving or hungry.

Anyone who has no food should absolutely be starving. That's how biology works.

mistytimes40 wrote: Food should be plentiful.

Wherever resources are limited we should absolutely expect food/fuel to be limited as well and to come at a premium.

mistytimes40 wrote: It's these elitist ****s who could give two ****s about others who continue their game,

Scientists?

mistytimes40 wrote: Again, let's be honest, we all wanna be that guy pulling all women.

One woman is all I can handle. If you want to go for all the others I won't stand in your way.

Same talking points, again and again. I get it man, you ****ed up and breeded, but I'm not that dumb. If you can't keep up with a thread (or an apparent debate), shush kiddo
01-03-2020 23:50
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
I get it, i really do, but it amazes me how stupid we are (and that goes for any political agenda, country, everywhere) Can we be this stupid? Let's just end this little "debate" there. I win.

Edited on 01-03-2020 23:56
02-03-2020 00:00
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
I get it, Big Ape Man get to be in charge of all the other Ape Man (and that's not racial). "Look me bigger ape than you syndrome" **** off
02-03-2020 00:02
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
And if you've actually read what i've typed, which i know you'll sleeze back into another talking point, it DOES NOT trample on anyone's rights to stop breeding like rabbits. It should be common sense, but i guess people need their "hand held" before they can learn. Dumb.
02-03-2020 00:10
(14407)
mistytimes40 wrote: Let's just end this little "debate" there. I win.

Please allow me to congratulate you on a well deserved victory.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-03-2020 00:18
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
IBdaMann wrote:

At least we coming to our senses around here for once, ahhhhh
Edited on 02-03-2020 00:19
02-03-2020 00:20
(14407)
mistytimes40 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Speak for yourself!

02-03-2020 01:13
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
IBdaMann wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Speak for yourself!

Pretty sure i have by not breeding. Ahhh, another win for the MistyTimes40
02-03-2020 01:26
(14407)
mistytimes40 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Speak for yourself!
Pretty sure i have by not breeding. Ahhh, another win for the MistyTimes40

02-03-2020 02:29
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
Doing that extra push-up... ahhhh
Page 4 of 4<<<234

Join the debate My Idea:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I have an idea to correct Global Warming.1925-02-2024 21:48
not a climate scientist but just had an idea1907-02-2021 06:25
Cool Experiment Idea1617-01-2021 23:25
Poll:Good idea or bad idea?8510-03-2020 17:57
My Idea325-02-2020 20:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact