Remember me
▼ Content

My Idea

My Idea25-02-2020 16:51
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
So I think I've wanted to vent this somewhere just to get it off my chest. And these are my ideas and would love to hear feedback on their feasibility.

-So first and foremost, anything that is to be done can never have any bearing on Constitutional Rights, and that is something very important in America, so to be dabbling in any sort of debate there would render any change USELESS and a waste of time.

-Second, companies can continue to operate, but sound pollution is a serious concern, but as long as that is respected, tested, and properly done it's okay.

Now here's my idea that I think would really see the planet to a better place. Organic fruits, and vegetable seeds should be planted almost everywhere (like imagine apple trees, plum trees, cherries, ect. trees) almost everywhere (in an orderly fashion of course). Organic vegetables everywhere as well.

Animals in pasture abound, and the birthrate should be limited to 2 kids per couple (number could be adjusted) but you get the picture. Otherwise say starting at whatever specific year it goes into effect, you would face a tax penalty for having that extra kid.

We still live just like we live, but food would be plentiful (imagine walking down the street and just being able to pick an apple off the tree for free, because there would be so much of them EVERYWHERE

All these added food plants and trees will negate pollution. Could even like airdrop organic vegetable seeds over forrests (National Parks, ect),

Pay our farmers very generously, so there can be pastures of plentiful animals

So anyway, I had to vent. Let me know if it sounds stupid, or maybe tweak it a little make it seem workable, but I think you get the picture.

Thanks.
25-02-2020 20:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
mistytimes40 wrote:
So I think I've wanted to vent this somewhere just to get it off my chest. And these are my ideas and would love to hear feedback on their feasibility.

-So first and foremost, anything that is to be done can never have any bearing on Constitutional Rights, and that is something very important in America, so to be dabbling in any sort of debate there would render any change USELESS and a waste of time.

-Second, companies can continue to operate, but sound pollution is a serious concern, but as long as that is respected, tested, and properly done it's okay.

Now here's my idea that I think would really see the planet to a better place. Organic fruits, and vegetable seeds should be planted almost everywhere (like imagine apple trees, plum trees, cherries, ect. trees) almost everywhere (in an orderly fashion of course). Organic vegetables everywhere as well.

Animals in pasture abound, and the birthrate should be limited to 2 kids per couple (number could be adjusted) but you get the picture. Otherwise say starting at whatever specific year it goes into effect, you would face a tax penalty for having that extra kid.

We still live just like we live, but food would be plentiful (imagine walking down the street and just being able to pick an apple off the tree for free, because there would be so much of them EVERYWHERE

All these added food plants and trees will negate pollution. Could even like airdrop organic vegetable seeds over forrests (National Parks, ect),

Pay our farmers very generously, so there can be pastures of plentiful animals

So anyway, I had to vent. Let me know if it sounds stupid, or maybe tweak it a little make it seem workable, but I think you get the picture.

Thanks.

Environmentalism in this forum is worse than saying CO2 is causing global warming. One issue with everything being organic is what happens when the trees need to be protected from pests and disease? I can understand minimizing the use of pesticides and fertilizers but sometimes they are necessary.
I don't now if we can tax people for having kids when they are a tax write off. Many families would say it's their right to have a lot of kids. People don't really care about over population. 1 out of 5 Americans live in either the NYC, Chicago or L.A. metropolitan areas.
Myself I think it would be nice if large metropolitan areas were broken up, resources were better managed and mass consumerism would slow down a little but I doubt that's going to happen. Ever watch the movie Demolition Man? LA and San Diego becomes a metroplex in the future. I have never heard of that being called a ridiculous idea. I think people will be okay with the idea of 30 Billion people living on this planet. And if they have to drink soy protein for nourishment, will it be Coca-Cola S or Pepsi Soy? Branding will be important.
Kind of like this movie: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
25-02-2020 20:19
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
Thanks James_. Some good points there
25-02-2020 20:26
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
Well, it seems My Idea was pretty stupid...

Join the debate My Idea:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I have an idea to correct Global Warming.1925-02-2024 21:48
not a climate scientist but just had an idea1907-02-2021 06:25
Cool Experiment Idea1617-01-2021 23:25
Poll:Good idea or bad idea?8510-03-2020 17:57
My Idea13502-03-2020 02:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact