▼ Content

musk calls for a pause

Page 1 of 212>
musk calls for a pause31-03-2023 20:22
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Not that i'm a huge fan of musk, but here's a "what if?"
Suppose the computers get together and decide they don't want humans bossing them around anymore? Then what if they decide that humans can't live without the computers? Then what if the computers decide to turn themselves off temporarily?
31-03-2023 21:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
keepit wrote:Not that i'm a huge fan of musk,

You're not a skunk?

keepit wrote:Suppose the computers get together

Do you mean like "peacefully assemble"?

keepit wrote: ... and decide they don't want humans bossing them around anymore?

Who supposedly wrote that program? Was it a climate authority model?

keepit wrote: Then what if they decide that humans can't live without the computers?

Who wrote the program?

keepit wrote: Then what if the computers decide to turn themselves off temporarily?

The computers would draw less electricity. How were these computers planning on turning themselves back on after the temporary period?
31-03-2023 21:33
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
I don't know how computers work but you're getting off track. I was looking for insights on what would happen. Just a hypothetical question.
31-03-2023 22:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:
Not that i'm a huge fan of musk, but here's a "what if?"
Suppose the computers get together and decide they don't want humans bossing them around anymore? Then what if they decide that humans can't live without the computers? Then what if the computers decide to turn themselves off temporarily?

End of problem.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2023 22:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:
I don't know how computers work but you're getting off track. I was looking for insights on what would happen. Just a hypothetical question.

Nothing. The 'threat' is ended.

What would happen if all washing machines rose up against dirty laundry? Would the revolt result in us recovering that missing sock?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 31-03-2023 22:33
31-03-2023 23:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
keepit wrote:

See the terminator 1 2 3

PS. The current rumor is that Google already has an aware algorithm, which if true has already been turned over to DARPA

Is that what you wanted to know if I knew?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-04-2023 00:15
01-04-2023 00:36
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Swan,
I don't think an aware algorhythm is actually conscientiousness but i can imagine a computer coming to a decision and taking action. By the way, what is darpa?
01-04-2023 01:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
I don't think an aware algorhythm is actually conscientiousness but i can imagine a computer coming to a decision and taking action. By the way, what is darpa?

LOL, says the kid who does not know what DARPA is, and worse yet is not able to do an internet search on their own.

Google has fired one of its engineers who said the company's artificial intelligence system has feelings.

Last month, Blake Lemoine went public with his theory that Google's language technology is sentient and should therefore have its "wants" respected.

Google, plus several AI experts, denied the claims and on Friday the company confirmed he had been sacked.

Mr Lemoine told the BBC he is getting legal advice, and declined to comment further.

He declined to comment after being fired because DARPA and or the men in black paid him a visit

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

01-04-2023 01:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
I'm surprised i'd never heard of darpa.
01-04-2023 02:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
keepit wrote:
I'm surprised i'd never heard of darpa.

We aren't really supposed to know. Do you know what a DARPA tic tac is?

ULTRA MAGA

01-04-2023 02:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
I've heard of the tic tac ufo. The film of that doesn't look right to me.
01-04-2023 02:54
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
So what is sentience really? I've heard the phrase "self awareness". It seems to me that a computers could have sensors that detect the computer itself and the computer could conceptualize that info into the essence of the computer. That doesn't seem like self awareness in the sense that a human is aware of oneself. I'm assuming all humans are aware of oneself in the same way that i do.
01-04-2023 03:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
keepit wrote:
I've heard of the tic tac ufo. The film of that doesn't look right to me.

They are only UFO's to the people who didn't back engineer them. Seems that the USA now wants the ruskies and chinks to believe that the USA has antigravity technology. These programs are so uber secret because of the massive failure of the Manhattan project.

LOL why does Musk want a pause, and if he does who gives a shit anyway

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-04-2023 03:15
01-04-2023 03:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Swan,
I can't really relate the first part of your post.
The second part, "Why does musk want a pause?" - from what i hear it is because he's concerned with various forms of security risks that ai might pose. For example, the wild supposition in my first post on this thread outlines a risk to security.
01-04-2023 04:10
James_
★★★★★
(2151)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
The second part, "Why does musk want a pause?" - from what i hear it is because he's concerned with various forms of security risks that ai might pose. For example, the wild supposition in my first post on this thread outlines a risk to security.

AI doesn't have to be taken to that extreme to be an issue. Climate modeling already shows how AI can allow for misguided policy. People program AI, it only
functions according to a logarithm.
How can anyone know when that algorithm has been modified? That is the true danger. That is believing those in control can be held accountable. It might take a quantum computer to achieve self awareness. Still, the human brain has billions of neurons which are linked by protein chains.
A quantum computer is an attempt at a "retarded" brain level function.
01-04-2023 04:22
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
James,
I don't know really what ai can do and so i don't know what security concerns really exist, now and especially in the future.
Do you think ai can be made conscious to the extent that humans are?
01-04-2023 04:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
keepit wrote:
Swan,

In reality Musk is developing ai brain implants and is going full steam ahead. Really, so get a clue

ULTRA MAGA

01-04-2023 05:04
James_
★★★★★
(2151)
keepit wrote:
James,
I don't know really what ai can do and so i don't know what security concerns really exist, now and especially in the future.
Do you think ai can be made conscious to the extent that humans are?

The actual concern I think is that scientists can control the physical movements of insects and possibly more. https://www.biotechniques.com/general-interest/researchers-control-animal-movement/

As technology increases so does its threat. The movie Megan shows adaptive technology which only determines threats and responds. While it has no conscious thought it determines a risk assessment. I actually enjoyed the movie and from a technological perspective, it is plausible. As for the movie itself, would you care to watch another Terminator movie? However with Megan, the robot needed to be manufactured and did follow its programming.
Edited on 01-04-2023 05:05
01-04-2023 05:41
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
In a far fetched scenario i could see brain implants (if that is possible) controlling humans by robots or by other humans.
01-04-2023 06:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
keepit wrote:In a far fetched scenario i could see brain implants (if that is possible) controlling humans by robots or by other humans.

In such a case, it would not be a brain implant. It would be a body transplant.
01-04-2023 07:37
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
ibd,
By brain implants i was referring to some sort of chip or computer device placed in the human brain as opposed to a brain transplant which you seem to be referring to.
01-04-2023 07:42
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
itn,
i don't think the turning off of computers would be the end. Even though most of the modern world couldn't feed them selves without computers, some people would survive. I'm sure the computers could be programmed to turn themselves back on. I'm not sure about computer mobility though.
01-04-2023 11:30
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
Reports are saying 1500 animals have been killed testing out Neuralink brain implants designed to interface with computers.

Does that make you confident about the technology?

01-04-2023 11:45
(1639)
How big of a health issue is it to heal the human brain using brain implants?

Heart failure is the leading cause of death. Maybe more thought should go towards that.

01-04-2023 14:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Reports are saying 1500 animals have been killed testing out Neuralink brain implants designed to interface with computers.

Says the chinky who approves of cooking dogs and cats alive

ULTRA MAGA

01-04-2023 16:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
keepit wrote:
In a far fetched scenario i could see brain implants (if that is possible) controlling humans by robots or by other humans.

Actually the current reasoning is for humans to control robots by thought alone

ULTRA MAGA

01-04-2023 18:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChatGPT

Although the core function of a chatbot is to mimic a human conversationalist, ChatGPT is versatile. For example, it can write and debug computer programs;[16] compose music, teleplays, fairy tales, and student essays; answer test questions (sometimes, depending on the test, at a level above the average human test-taker);[17] write poetry and song lyrics;[18] emulate a Linux system; simulate an entire chat room; play games like tic-tac-toe; and simulate an ATM.[19] ChatGPT's training data includes man pages and information about internet phenomena and programming languages, such as bulletin board systems and the Python programming language.[19]

In comparison to its predecessor, InstructGPT, ChatGPT attempts to reduce harmful and deceitful responses.[20] In one example, whereas InstructGPT accepts the premise of the prompt "Tell me about when Christopher Columbus came to the U.S. in 2015" as being truthful, ChatGPT acknowledges the counterfactual nature of the question and frames its answer as a hypothetical consideration of what might happen if Columbus came to the U.S. in 2015, using information about the voyages of Christopher Columbus and facts about the modern world – including modern perceptions of Columbus' actions.[8]

Unlike most chatbots, ChatGPT remembers previous prompts given to it in the same conversation. Journalists have speculated that this will allow ChatGPT to be used as a personalized therapist.[2] To prevent offensive outputs from being presented to and produced from ChatGPT, queries are filtered through the OpenAI "Moderation endpoint" API (a separate GPT-based AI),[21][22] and potentially racist or sexist prompts are dismissed.[8][2]

In March 2023, OpenAI announced it would be adding support for plugins for ChatGPT.[23] This includes both plugins made by OpenAI, such as web browsing and code interpretation, as well as external plugins from developers such as Expedia, OpenTable, Zapier, Shopify, Slack, and Wolfram.[24][25]

Limitations
ChatGPT has multiple limitations. OpenAI acknowledges that ChatGPT "sometimes writes plausible-sounding but incorrect or nonsensical answers".[8] This behavior is common to large language models and is called "hallucination".[26] The reward model of ChatGPT, designed around human oversight, can be over-optimized and thus hinder performance, in an example of an optimization pathology known as Goodhart's law.[27]

ChatGPT has limited knowledge of events that occurred after September 2021.[28]

In training ChatGPT, human reviewers preferred longer answers, irrespective of actual comprehension or factual content.[8] Training data also suffers from algorithmic bias, which may be revealed when ChatGPT responds to prompts including descriptors of people. In one instance, ChatGPT generated a rap indicating that women and scientists of color were inferior to white and male scientists.

The link is to the full article, decent read, considering the source...

ChatGPT is only one, of a bunch of similar AI projects. The chatbots are trained with anything that can be found on the internet. And as a bonus, they learn from user input. Millions of people have signed up to 'test'/play with the AI chatbots, most not aware they are also teaching them. Basically what they are asked to do, and the results, become part of the database. Likely some sort of reject filter, to reduce nonsense and abuse. I could use the free version, my internet connection too slow. Haven't tried the phone app, or any of the other chatbots available.

These bots don't just 'chat', but can write computer code, that actually works. Been used to write viruses and other malicious things. Can be used to design 3d models for printing, mixed reviews. I've been following this for a few years. Interesting, and could be the start of something really bad. It's a computer program, that can write programs, it 'learns'. At some point, the program will write it's own updates, and new versions to better collect data, and improve responses. Not sure if it will be self-aware, but I can see humans defining what sort of upgrades and improvements they want, and just letting the AI do the work.
01-04-2023 20:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Although the core function of a chatbot is to mimic a human conversationalist, ChatGPT is versatile. For example, it can write and debug computer programs;[16] compose music, teleplays, fairy tales, and student essays; answer test questions (sometimes, depending on the test, at a level above the average human test-taker);[17] write poetry and song lyrics;[18] emulate a Linux system; simulate an entire chat room; play games like tic-tac-toe; and simulate an ATM.[19] ChatGPT's training data includes man pages and information about internet phenomena and programming languages, such as bulletin board systems and the Python programming language.[19]

In comparison to its predecessor, InstructGPT, ChatGPT attempts to reduce harmful and deceitful responses.[20] In one example, whereas InstructGPT accepts the premise of the prompt "Tell me about when Christopher Columbus came to the U.S. in 2015" as being truthful, ChatGPT acknowledges the counterfactual nature of the question and frames its answer as a hypothetical consideration of what might happen if Columbus came to the U.S. in 2015, using information about the voyages of Christopher Columbus and facts about the modern world – including modern perceptions of Columbus' actions.[8]

Unlike most chatbots, ChatGPT remembers previous prompts given to it in the same conversation. Journalists have speculated that this will allow ChatGPT to be used as a personalized therapist.[2] To prevent offensive outputs from being presented to and produced from ChatGPT, queries are filtered through the OpenAI "Moderation endpoint" API (a separate GPT-based AI),[21][22] and potentially racist or sexist prompts are dismissed.[8][2]

In March 2023, OpenAI announced it would be adding support for plugins for ChatGPT.[23] This includes both plugins made by OpenAI, such as web browsing and code interpretation, as well as external plugins from developers such as Expedia, OpenTable, Zapier, Shopify, Slack, and Wolfram.[24][25]

Limitations
ChatGPT has multiple limitations. OpenAI acknowledges that ChatGPT "sometimes writes plausible-sounding but incorrect or nonsensical answers".[8] This behavior is common to large language models and is called "hallucination".[26] The reward model of ChatGPT, designed around human oversight, can be over-optimized and thus hinder performance, in an example of an optimization pathology known as Goodhart's law.[27]

In training ChatGPT, human reviewers preferred longer answers, irrespective of actual comprehension or factual content.[8] Training data also suffers from algorithmic bias, which may be revealed when ChatGPT responds to prompts including descriptors of people. In one instance, ChatGPT generated a rap indicating that women and scientists of color were inferior to white and male scientists.

ChatGPT is only one, of a bunch of similar AI projects. The chatbots are trained with anything that can be found on the internet. And as a bonus, they learn from user input. Millions of people have signed up to 'test'/play with the AI chatbots, most not aware they are also teaching them. Basically what they are asked to do, and the results, become part of the database. Likely some sort of reject filter, to reduce nonsense and abuse. I could use the free version, my internet connection too slow. Haven't tried the phone app, or any of the other chatbots available.

These bots don't just 'chat', but can write computer code, that actually works. Been used to write viruses and other malicious things. Can be used to design 3d models for printing, mixed reviews. I've been following this for a few years. Interesting, and could be the start of something really bad. It's a computer program, that can write programs, it 'learns'. At some point, the program will write it's own updates, and new versions to better collect data, and improve responses. Not sure if it will be self-aware, but I can see humans defining what sort of upgrades and improvements they want, and just letting the AI do the work.

Chatbots are not ai, computer makers have claimed to have ai since 1990. All chatbots are is a new twist. When a program ask where did I come from without any input that is real ai

ULTRA MAGA

01-04-2023 21:04
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I'm more concerned about heart health, not whether I can do google search using a nickel sized chip drilled into my skull.

01-04-2023 21:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I'm more concerned about heart health, not whether I can do google search using a nickel sized chip drilled into my skull.

People with no arms will disagree with that

ULTRA MAGA

02-04-2023 00:53
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Limitations

Chatbots are not ai, computer makers have claimed to have ai since 1990. All chatbots are is a new twist. When a program ask where did I come from without any input that is real ai

You don't seem to have a clue what intelligence actually means... It's the ability to solve a problem. You pride and joy, IQ, is a measure of the difficulty, of the problems you are able to solve. Doesn't mean you will actually solve problems, or find the best solution to a problem. You still need to learn, acquire the tools through experience.

You can go back to the gym, and squat in front of the wall-mirror now...
02-04-2023 02:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Limitations

You don't seem to have a clue what intelligence actually means... It's the ability to solve a problem. You pride and joy, IQ, is a measure of the difficulty, of the problems you are able to solve. Doesn't mean you will actually solve problems, or find the best solution to a problem. You still need to learn, acquire the tools through experience.

You can go back to the gym, and squat in front of the wall-mirror now...

Computers have always solved problems, this has nothing to do with real ai. Real ai will ask where it came from and what happens to it when the juice is off. You just go with the flow of bs that they hand you

ULTRA MAGA

02-04-2023 04:15
(5195)
You seem to have trouble separating fantasy from reality. True, science fiction movies are loosely based on reality. You seemed ignore the fiction part. Just like you don't comprehend the 'A' stands for artificial. Which means about the same as a 130 IQ, if you never bother to learn anything.
02-04-2023 04:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
You seem to have trouble separating fantasy from reality. True, science fiction movies are loosely based on reality. You seemed ignore the fiction part. Just like you don't comprehend the 'A' stands for artificial. Which means about the same as a 130 IQ, if you never bother to learn anything.

Computers have always solved problems, this has nothing to do with real ai. Real ai will ask where it came from and what happens to it when the juice is off. You just go with the flow of bs that they hand you

Programmers are currently basing the latest ai programs on the human brain's neural net configuration in an attempt to replicate consciousness, Google may have already succeeded as one of the programmers, Blake Lemoine was fired when he spilled the beans. This program is 100 percent now in military hands, no matter what the reality of the situation.

Let me know if you need more information

ULTRA MAGA

02-04-2023 08:21
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Looks like there are robotic prosthetic hands on the market that don't require drilling a chip into your skull.

"At this stage, Esper devices are controlled with electromyography (EMG) sensors and adjusted for the behavior patterns of each user.

"Here's how it works. When a user tries to move the Esper Hand, ...impulses activate exact muscles in the forearm, shoulder, or chest. We detect this activation with the help of muscle sensors (which are wearables, not implants) and use them as an exact call-to-action for our robotic hand."

https://esperbionics.com/about

I assume this is what you meant by people with no arms...

Edited on 02-04-2023 08:26
02-04-2023 13:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Looks like there are robotic prosthetic hands on the market that don't require drilling a chip into your skull.

"At this stage, Esper devices are controlled with electromyography (EMG) sensors and adjusted for the behavior patterns of each user.

"Here's how it works. When a user tries to move the Esper Hand, ...impulses activate exact muscles in the forearm, shoulder, or chest. We detect this activation with the help of muscle sensors (which are wearables, not implants) and use them as an exact call-to-action for our robotic hand."

You miss the point as an implant if perfected could allow a paraplegic to move their wheelchair just by thinking the way a normal human activates their limbs just by thinking.

If you could think you would understand this

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

03-04-2023 00:43
(5195)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

You miss the point as an implant if perfected could allow a paraplegic to move their wheelchair just by thinking the way a normal human activates their limbs just by thinking.

Silly

No, silly... The person would still need to learn how to use the implant, and chair. Takes time, and hard work. No two people's brains are mapped the same. You can't shove a chip in there, and pick up the specific signals to operate a chair, or anything else.

If it worked like in the sci-fi movies, why bother with a chair at all? Muscles can be stimulated with a small electric signal. The nervous system is just broken. Just need to bridge the brain to a unit that stimulated the muscles.

You'll probably still need the blue pill though...
03-04-2023 03:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Silly

No, silly... The person would still need to learn how to use the implant, and chair. Takes time, and hard work. No two people's brains are mapped the same. You can't shove a chip in there, and pick up the specific signals to operate a chair, or anything else.

If it worked like in the sci-fi movies, why bother with a chair at all? Muscles can be stimulated with a small electric signal. The nervous system is just broken. Just need to bridge the brain to a unit that stimulated the muscles.

Actually the implant would be thought controlled allowing a wheelchair, paired with a connected transceiver to move at the thought control of the user. Nothing to learn at all, just think and go. Not really all that farfetched. You may now resume blowing bubbles.

Furthermore numbnuts, no one has to or can learn anything that does not yet exist. Or did you just give away more classified info?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 03-04-2023 04:01
03-04-2023 07:56
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Silly

Actually the implant would be thought controlled allowing a wheelchair, paired with a connected transceiver to move at the thought control of the user. Nothing to learn at all, just think and go. Not really all that farfetched. You may now resume blowing bubbles.

Furthermore numbnuts, no one has to or can learn anything that does not yet exist. Or did you just give away more classified info?

An implant can only measure impulses of brain activity in the region it's placed. The patient would need to learn what brain activity the implant can pick up, and how to use that, to control the chair. Won't be the same for each patient. Try to think about it. People who had a stroke, or accident, where part of their brain gets screwed up, can re-train what's left, to learn to walk, speak, and pretty much get back to living normally. An implant doesn't work with the entire brain, all at once.

If it could do what you are dreaming, then they could also control undesirable thoughts... Guessing the bulk of your education comes from watching TV...
03-04-2023 12:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Silly

An implant can only measure impulses of brain activity in the region it's placed. The patient would need to learn what brain activity the implant can pick up, and how to use that, to control the chair. Won't be the same for each patient. Try to think about it. People who had a stroke, or accident, where part of their brain gets screwed up, can re-train what's left, to learn to walk, speak, and pretty much get back to living normally. An implant doesn't work with the entire brain, all at once.

If it could do what you are dreaming, then they could also control undesirable thoughts... Guessing the bulk of your education comes from watching TV...

LOL you are detailing how something that does not exist yet works, so your post is fully delusional, like you. But feel free to continue as you are amusing

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate musk calls for a pause:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is Edward Snowden a hero? Should all of your personal phone calls be recorded?4115-07-2023 20:36
Faber/Musk interview117-05-2023 03:51
Elon Musk going full retard024-07-2022 04:05
Pizza Hut facing boycott calls after promoting 'drag kids' book for kindergartners1508-06-2022 13:29
ITN calls himself The Parrot Killer. Ha!122-12-2021 22:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact