Remember me
▼ Content

Moving manufacturing from the west to Eastern Europe + Russia + Asia + Mexico + South America + Africa wi

Moving manufacturing from the west to Eastern Europe + Russia + Asia + Mexico + South America + Africa will ma16-03-2019 14:06
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Think about it, rather than manufacturing locally, globalists moving manufacturing from the west to non western countries for profit will mean more transportation by massive ships importing to the west. That be a lot more CO2 emission no?
16-03-2019 17:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
It also means a lot higher costs in transporting goods. How is this cheaper?
16-03-2019 20:45
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Into the Night wrote:

Because non western countries don't have carbon pricing and they got cheap labor and no environmental regulations like lithium mining pollution and they got cheap electricity because they don't use wind and solar to make electricity.
16-03-2019 22:18
(21582)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Because non western countries don't have carbon pricing and they got cheap labor and no environmental regulations like lithium mining pollution and they got cheap electricity because they don't use wind and solar to make electricity.

Here you are listing factors that actually make sense.

Fortunately, the United States energy markets are not as heavily controlled as they are in other countries like Canada, the UK, France, Germany, or many other places.

As far as lithium mining is concerned, Chile, Argentina, Zimbabwe, the United States, Portugal, and Brazil are all western nations, and they all produce lithium.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2019 23:09
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Fortunately, the United States energy markets are not as heavily controlled as they are in other countries like Canada, the UK, France, Germany, or many other places.

As far as lithium mining is concerned, Chile, Argentina, Zimbabwe, the United States, Portugal, and Brazil are all western nations, and they all produce lithium.

Lake lithium production do not quality EPA rules in the US. That's why it's done in South America, mainly Bolivia and Chile.
17-03-2019 02:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Lake lithium production do not quality EPA rules in the US. That's why it's done in South America, mainly Bolivia and Chile.

Most people aren't aware of how lithium ion batteries or even lead cells batteries become toxic waste. The whole process needs to be considered.
17-03-2019 10:06
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Most people aren't aware of how lithium ion batteries or even lead cells batteries become toxic waste. The whole process needs to be considered.

They don't.

Lead acid cells in the United States are generally recycled. The plastic is crunched up and sold to recyclers, the acid is poured out and neutralized, and the lead is melted down and made into new batteries.

Lithium cells are just thrown out. It's cheaper to mine new lithium than to recycle the old batteries. It is not toxic. If either battery winds up in a land fill, they decay into harmless salts.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Moving manufacturing from the west to Eastern Europe + Russia + Asia + Mexico + South America + Africa wi:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way7824-11-2023 03:35
The junk F35 has been grounded, and one may be on the way to China or Russia018-09-2023 23:07
You may not wave the American flag at any school, in the new Communist states of America128-08-2023 13:22
Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali519-07-2023 03:23
Climate-Change at the US-Mexico border?112-05-2023 07:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact