Remember me
▼ Content

More evidence that climate change is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Page 2 of 3<123>
06-11-2022 02:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-11-2022 10:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-11-2022 10:16
06-11-2022 12:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


So you just admitted that you have no idea what binary refers to in computing, which makes you functionally illiterate. Again your computer is binary, so is mine, and so are all conventional machines. You may resume babbling. So what law school did you throw your life away at?

So did you save the World from internet post yet while millions die and suffer on Xiden's chink Fentanyl that is shipped in from Mexico, daily, by the ton?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 00:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


So you just admitted that you have no idea what binary refers to in computing, which makes you functionally illiterate.

The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display. NONE of them are actually binary.

Binary refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary.

It is obvious you never learned to count past two.
Swan wrote:
Again your computer is binary, so is mine, and so are all conventional machines.
...deleted insults...

Computers aren't binary. One conventional machine that IS binary is a common light switch. It is either on, or off.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2022 01:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


So you just admitted that you have no idea what binary refers to in computing, which makes you functionally illiterate.

The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display. NONE of them are actually binary.

Binary refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary.

It is obvious you never learned to count past two.
Swan wrote:
Again your computer is binary, so is mine, and so are all conventional machines.
...deleted insults...

Computers aren't binary. One conventional machine that IS binary is a common light switch. It is either on, or off.


Actually, your computer uses binary code, regardless of what operating system you use. However, you're trying to rationalize your profound ignorance as to what binary code actually means is truly precious. You may now carry on being a retarded lawyer, being retarded on purpose so that you can fool people that are not aware that you are a retarded lawyer.

CIAO

Silly


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-11-2022 01:56
07-11-2022 18:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


So you just admitted that you have no idea what binary refers to in computing, which makes you functionally illiterate.

The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display. NONE of them are actually binary.

Binary refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary.

It is obvious you never learned to count past two.
Swan wrote:
Again your computer is binary, so is mine, and so are all conventional machines.
...deleted insults...

Computers aren't binary. One conventional machine that IS binary is a common light switch. It is either on, or off.


Actually, your computer uses binary code, regardless of what operating system you use. However, you're trying to rationalize your profound ignorance as to what binary code actually means is truly precious. You may now carry on being a retarded lawyer, being retarded on purpose so that you can fool people that are not aware that you are a retarded lawyer.

CIAO

Silly

No. The Intel architecture uses a machine instruction some 204 bits long. That is not binary.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2022 18:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


So you just admitted that you have no idea what binary refers to in computing, which makes you functionally illiterate.

The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display. NONE of them are actually binary.

Binary refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary.

It is obvious you never learned to count past two.
Swan wrote:
Again your computer is binary, so is mine, and so are all conventional machines.
...deleted insults...

Computers aren't binary. One conventional machine that IS binary is a common light switch. It is either on, or off.


Actually, your computer uses binary code, regardless of what operating system you use. However, you're trying to rationalize your profound ignorance as to what binary code actually means is truly precious. You may now carry on being a retarded lawyer, being retarded on purpose so that you can fool people that are not aware that you are a retarded lawyer.

CIAO

Silly

No. The Intel architecture uses a machine instruction some 204 bits long. That is not binary.


LOL, remove the binary code that instructs the chip and the chip has less than no meaning and your computer is useless. But please keep babbling because your idiocy is precious


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 18:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display.
Actually, your computer uses binary code, regardless of what operating system you use.

That's what Into the Night just finished saying.

You should reread what he wrote and note that "binary" refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary because computers can have many/countless states. Programs, too, can have many/countless states.

An example of a binary object is a soap bubble. It's either "popped" or "not popped."



07-11-2022 18:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display.
Actually, your computer uses binary code, regardless of what operating system you use.

That's what Into the Night just finished saying.

You should reread what he wrote and note that "binary" refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary because computers can have many/countless states. Programs, too, can have many/countless states.

An example of a binary object is a soap bubble. It's either "popped" or "not popped."









Says the moron who claims that the Earth has no climate and never had an ice age.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 20:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


So you just admitted that you have no idea what binary refers to in computing, which makes you functionally illiterate.

The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display. NONE of them are actually binary.

Binary refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary.

It is obvious you never learned to count past two.
Swan wrote:
Again your computer is binary, so is mine, and so are all conventional machines.
...deleted insults...

Computers aren't binary. One conventional machine that IS binary is a common light switch. It is either on, or off.


Actually, your computer uses binary code, regardless of what operating system you use. However, you're trying to rationalize your profound ignorance as to what binary code actually means is truly precious. You may now carry on being a retarded lawyer, being retarded on purpose so that you can fool people that are not aware that you are a retarded lawyer.

CIAO

Silly

No. The Intel architecture uses a machine instruction some 204 bits long. That is not binary.


LOL, remove the binary code that instructs the chip and the chip has less than no meaning and your computer is useless. But please keep babbling because your idiocy is precious


2.571 *10^61is not a binary number. That is 2^204.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 07-11-2022 20:25
07-11-2022 20:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


So you just admitted that you have no idea what binary refers to in computing, which makes you functionally illiterate.

The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display. NONE of them are actually binary.

Binary refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary.

It is obvious you never learned to count past two.
Swan wrote:
Again your computer is binary, so is mine, and so are all conventional machines.
...deleted insults...

Computers aren't binary. One conventional machine that IS binary is a common light switch. It is either on, or off.


Actually, your computer uses binary code, regardless of what operating system you use. However, you're trying to rationalize your profound ignorance as to what binary code actually means is truly precious. You may now carry on being a retarded lawyer, being retarded on purpose so that you can fool people that are not aware that you are a retarded lawyer.

CIAO

Silly

No. The Intel architecture uses a machine instruction some 204 bits long. That is not binary.


LOL, remove the binary code that instructs the chip and the chip has less than no meaning and your computer is useless. But please keep babbling because your idiocy is precious


2.571 *10^61is not a binary number. That is 2^204.


But your computer uses binary language composed of 0 and 1. LOL you are the cutest thing when you are embarrassed.

Silly girl


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 20:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Ho ho ho, you'll shoot your eye out kid


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-11-2022 20:35
08-11-2022 10:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The DOD is always designing things that are not prime time yet, you know like atomic bombs and stealth bombers and fighters

Atomic bombs are outdated. They didn't design any stealth bomber or fighter. Aircraft companies like Boeing do that.
Swan wrote:
and naturally quantum computing

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Swan wrote:
and cryptography.

Some of the cryptography techniques by the DOD show good promise. Most cryptography today was not designed by the DOD.
Swan wrote:
However since you are not educated enough to be really involved you just deny the reality that progress cannot be stopped, because anything that we choose not to do the chinks will and are doing.

Buzzword fallacies. Buzzwords are not 'progress'.
Swan wrote:
BEIJING, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc revealed its first quantum computer on Thursday and is ready to make it available to external users, joining the global race to apply the technology to practical uses.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
The United States, China and the European Union have initiated massively funded projects in quantum computing, hoping to pull ahead in the field, which is often considered as one of the cornerstones on which the new global supremacy will be determined.

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. A computer of any kind does not grant supremacy.


To make it simple, for you and your Mommy quantum supremacy is the term for when quantum computers are faster at certain tasks than binary computers. This has already been achieved for certain task, though they will not help you view the kiddy porn that you favor

There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'. There is no such thing as 'quantum computers'. There is no such thing as a 'binary computer'. Your PC, for example, uses an instruction that is approximately 204 bits wide (for most Intel and AMD chips, and this width varies slightly with different chips).

That instruction allows for 2.751 * 10^61 combinations. Hardly binary.

Most combinations are meaningless, of course.

Even the 'machine language' that compilers and assemblers produce is anywhere from 16 to 64 bits wide. These are just microcode calls, of course, but still hardly binary.

ARM chips are simpler, since they are all base coded processors. Their instructions range from 8 to 24 bits wide. Again, hardly binary.

The telegraph code for these machines is typically ASCII or UTF8, hardly binary. Digital yes, but there are far more than just two instructions in any computer, and far more than two letters in any telegraph code.

I guess you never learned how to count past two.


So you just admitted that you have no idea what binary refers to in computing, which makes you functionally illiterate.

The term 'binary' is often colloquially used to refer to object files or executable image files. It is also sometimes colloquially used to refer to a hex or octal display. NONE of them are actually binary.

Binary refers to any system which has two and only two states. No computer is binary.

It is obvious you never learned to count past two.
Swan wrote:
Again your computer is binary, so is mine, and so are all conventional machines.
...deleted insults...

Computers aren't binary. One conventional machine that IS binary is a common light switch. It is either on, or off.


Actually, your computer uses binary code, regardless of what operating system you use. However, you're trying to rationalize your profound ignorance as to what binary code actually means is truly precious. You may now carry on being a retarded lawyer, being retarded on purpose so that you can fool people that are not aware that you are a retarded lawyer.

CIAO

Silly

No. The Intel architecture uses a machine instruction some 204 bits long. That is not binary.


LOL, remove the binary code that instructs the chip and the chip has less than no meaning and your computer is useless. But please keep babbling because your idiocy is precious


2.571 *10^61 is not a binary number. That is 2^204.


But your computer uses binary language composed of 0 and 1. LOL you are the cutest thing when you are embarrassed.

Silly girl

2.571 *10^61 is not a binary number.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-11-2022 14:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
But your computer uses binary language composed of 0 and 1. LOL you are the cutest thing when you are embarrassed.

Silly girl


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-11-2022 14:22
08-11-2022 15:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:But your computer uses binary language composed of 0 and 1.

Says the schizzo who cannot quite grasp what "binary" means. You are incorrect on many levels.

If you acknowledge that a bit is binary, you are acknowledging that any "language" comprised of bits is therefore not binary, which is therefore an acknowledgement that the computer that uses the non-binary language is not binary.

Yawn.

Then you have your wanton denial of reality. Into the Night explained to you why bits are actually not binary, i.e. a bit has one voltage for a zero, one voltage for a one and an(other) voltage(s) for neither a one nor a zero. That's not binary.

So, the moral of the story is that when you acknowledge that nothing about which you are talking is binary, you don't claim that others are somehow mistaken for pointing out exactly what you are acknowledging.

... actually, don't worry about that last part. I don't want to go too fast for you. Remember, baby steps. One day we will get you across that finish line, even if we have to carry you. You just focus on the baby steps.

.
08-11-2022 18:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:But your computer uses binary language composed of 0 and 1.

Says the schizzo who cannot quite grasp what "binary" means. You are incorrect on many levels.

If you acknowledge that a bit is binary, you are acknowledging that any "language" comprised of bits is therefore not binary, which is therefore an acknowledgement that the computer that uses the non-binary language is not binary.

Yawn.

Then you have your wanton denial of reality. Into the Night explained to you why bits are actually not binary, i.e. a bit has one voltage for a zero, one voltage for a one and an(other) voltage(s) for neither a one nor a zero. That's not binary.

So, the moral of the story is that when you acknowledge that nothing about which you are talking is binary, you don't claim that others are somehow mistaken for pointing out exactly what you are acknowledging.

... actually, don't worry about that last part. I don't want to go too fast for you. Remember, baby steps. One day we will get you across that finish line, even if we have to carry you. You just focus on the baby steps.

.


Actually all standard computers run on binary code, but please do not stop babbling, because face it, retards like you are amusing


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2022 18:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Actually all standard computers run on binary code

Nope. No code is binary. Even if it were, that would make the code binary, not the computer.

... but the code isn't binary either.
08-11-2022 19:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually all standard computers run on binary code

Nope. No code is binary. Even if it were, that would make the code binary, not the computer.

... but the code isn't binary either.


Your computer is running on binary code, and without that code the computer has no use and is merely a useless collection of parts


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2022 21:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually all standard computers run on binary code

Nope. No code is binary. Even if it were, that would make the code binary, not the computer.

... but the code isn't binary either.
Your computer is running on binary code,

Nope. The code is not binary.

Swan wrote: and without that code the computer has no use and is merely a useless collection of parts

Incorrect. Computers use an operating system. They don't need any secret code.

Wait, which binary code do you think computers need? The "1" or the "0"?
08-11-2022 22:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually all standard computers run on binary code

Nope. No code is binary. Even if it were, that would make the code binary, not the computer.

... but the code isn't binary either.
Your computer is running on binary code,

Nope. The code is not binary.

Swan wrote: and without that code the computer has no use and is merely a useless collection of parts

Incorrect. Computers use an operating system. They don't need any secret code.

Wait, which binary code do you think computers need? The "1" or the "0"?

Oddly enough, most computers today do not have an operating system. The application is the 'operating system', in other words, a turnkey design.

These include thermostats, most computers in cars, remote telemetry sensors, industrial and medical equipment, avionics, peripheral devices like disk drives and computer monitors, various home appliances including washing machines, dryers, so-called 'smart' refrigerators, many video game console (the Switch, however, uses a heavily modified Unix).

We are surrounded by computers that have no operating system at all. People don't even recognize them as computers, but they are.

Microcoded processors have a 'secret code', called the microcode instructions. These include the Intel and AMD designs. Microcode on this design is approximately 204 bits wide. Programmers outside of Intel and AMD never see this code. Their assemblers and compilers generate 'machine code' that is actually just calls into the microcode.

The advantage of microcoded processors is a nice complex instruction set. The disadvantage is that the interpretation of 'machine code' imposes a layer of inefficiency. Such processors are designed to compensate for this inefficiency by using stupidly fast clock speeds, necessitating large heat sinks and fans.

ARM chips, often used in the smaller computers I mentioned above, are base coded processors. There is no microcode. The assemblers and compilers generate actual machine code.

The advantage of base coded processors is that they allow much slower clock speeds, and therefore little to no heat sink is necessary. This makes these types of processors ideal for use in battery powered equipment. The disadvantage (?) is that the instruction set is reduced (some folks consider that an advantage!).

The code a compiler or assembler generates are certainly not secret in any way. Instruction sets are well documented by processor manufacturers.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-11-2022 23:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually all standard computers run on binary code

Nope. No code is binary. Even if it were, that would make the code binary, not the computer.

... but the code isn't binary either.
Your computer is running on binary code,

Nope. The code is not binary.

Swan wrote: and without that code the computer has no use and is merely a useless collection of parts

Incorrect. Computers use an operating system. They don't need any secret code.

Wait, which binary code do you think computers need? The "1" or the "0"?


Computers don't understand words or numbers the way humans do. Modern software allows the end user to ignore this, but at the lowest levels of your computer, everything is represented by a binary electrical signal that registers in one of two states: on or off. To make sense of complicated data, your computer has to encode it in binary.

Binary is a base 2 number system. Base 2 means there are only two digits—1 and 0—which correspond to the on and off states your computer can understand. You're probably familiar with base 10—the decimal system. Decimal makes use of ten digits that range from 0 to 9, and then wraps around to form two-digit numbers, with each digit being worth ten times more than the last (1, 10, 100, etc.). Binary is similar, with each digit being worth two times more than the last.

In binary, the first digit is worth 1 in decimal. The second digit is worth 2, the third worth 4, the fourth worth 8, and so on—doubling each time. Adding these all up gives you the number in decimal. So,

1111 (in binary) = 8 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 15 (in decimal)
Accounting for 0, this gives us 16 possible values for four binary bits. Move to 8 bits, and you have 256 possible values. This takes up a lot more space to represent, as four digits in decimal give us 10,000 possible values. It may seem like we're going through all this trouble of reinventing our counting system just to make it clunkier, but computers understand binary much better than they understand decimal. Sure, binary takes up more space, but we're held back by the hardware. And for some things, like logic processing, binary is better than decimal.

There's another base system that's also used in programming: hexadecimal. Although computers don't run on hexadecimal, programmers use it to represent binary addresses in a human-readable format when writing code. This is because two digits of hexadecimal can represent a whole byte, eight digits in binary. Hexadecimal uses 0-9 like decimal, and also the letters A through F to represent the additional six digits.

So Why Do Computers Use Binary?
The short answer: hardware and the laws of physics. Every number in your computer is an electrical signal, and in the early days of computing, electrical signals were much harder to measure and control very precisely. It made more sense to only distinguish between an "on" state—represented by negative charge—and an "off" state—represented by a positive charge. For those unsure of why the "off" is represented by a positive charge, it's because electrons have a negative charge—more electrons mean more current with a negative charge.

So, the early room-sized computers used binary to build their systems, and even though they used much older, bulkier hardware, we've kept the same fundamental principles. Modern computers use what's known as a transistor to perform calculations with binary. Here's a diagram of what a field-effect transistor (FET) looks like:



Advertisement

Essentially, it only allows current to flow from the source to the drain if there is a current in the gate. This forms a binary switch. Manufacturers can build these transistors incredibly small—all the way down to 5 nanometers, or about the size of two strands of DNA. This is how modern CPUs operate, and even they can suffer from problems differentiating between on and off states (though that's mostly due to their unreal molecular size, being subject to the weirdness of quantum mechanics).

But Why Only Base 2?
So you may be thinking, "why only 0 and 1? Couldn't you just add another digit?" While some of it comes down to tradition in how computers are built, to add another digit would mean we'd have to distinguish between different levels of current—not just "off" and "on," but also states like "on a little bit" and "on a lot."

The problem here is if you wanted to use multiple levels of voltage, you'd need a way to easily perform calculations with them, and the hardware for that isn't viable as a replacement for binary computing. It indeed does exist; it's called a ternary computer, and it's been around since the 1950s, but that's pretty much where development on it stopped. Ternary logic is way more efficient than binary, but as of yet, nobody has an effective replacement for the binary transistor, or at the very least, no work's been done on developing them at the same tiny scales as binary.

The reason we can't use ternary logic comes down to the way transistors are stacked in a computer—something called "gates"—and how they're used to perform math. Gates take two inputs, perform an operation on them, and return one output.



Advertisement

This brings us to the long answer: binary math is way easier for a computer than anything else. Boolean logic maps easily to binary systems, with True and False being represented by on and off. Gates in your computer operate on boolean logic: they take two inputs and perform an operation on them like AND, OR, XOR, and so on. Two inputs are easy to manage. If you were to graph the answers for each possible input, you would have what's known as a truth table:



A binary truth table operating on boolean logic will have four possible outputs for each fundamental operation. But because ternary gates take three inputs, a ternary truth table would have 9 or more. While a binary system has 16 possible operators (2^2^2), a ternary system would have 19,683 (3^3^3). Scaling becomes an issue because while ternary is more efficient, it's also exponentially more complex.

Who knows? In the future, we could begin to see ternary computers become a thing, as we push the limits of binary down to a molecular level. For now, though, the world will continue to run on binary

Feel free to disagree as no one cares what you say


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2022 03:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually all standard computers run on binary code

Nope. No code is binary. Even if it were, that would make the code binary, not the computer.

... but the code isn't binary either.
Your computer is running on binary code,

Nope. The code is not binary.

Swan wrote: and without that code the computer has no use and is merely a useless collection of parts

Incorrect. Computers use an operating system. They don't need any secret code.

Wait, which binary code do you think computers need? The "1" or the "0"?


Computers don't understand words or numbers the way humans do.

Computers don't understand anything. They are not alive. They do not have a consciousness. They never will. They are general purpose sequencing machines.
Swan wrote:
Modern software allows the end user to ignore this, but at the lowest levels of your computer, everything is represented by a binary electrical signal that registers in one of two states: on or off.

Nope. There also a state with is neither on or off. It is nothing. The output circuit is disconnected.
Swan wrote:
To make sense of complicated data, your computer has to encode it in binary.

Nope. No computer has only two instructions in it's instruction set.
Swan wrote:
Binary is a base 2 number system. Base 2 means there are only two digits—1 and 0—which correspond to the on and off states your computer can understand.

Are you referring to the power switch?
Swan wrote:
There's another base system that's also used in programming: hexadecimal.

Programming isn't a base numbering system.
Swan wrote:
So Why Do Computers Use Binary?

They don't.
Swan wrote:
The short answer: hardware and the laws of physics.

No theory of science here...move along...move along...
What is this 'hardware'? Nails? Anvils? Nuts and screws?
Swan wrote:
Every number in your computer is an electrical signal,

Nope. A signal is not a number.
Swan wrote:
and in the early days of computing, electrical signals were much harder to measure and control very precisely.

They are easy to measure and control precisely. Early computers didn't use electricity. They used water, weights, strings, springs, etc.
Swan wrote:
It made more sense to only distinguish between an "on" state—represented by negative charge—and an "off" state—represented by a positive charge.

I have already listed the myriad ways to represent a zero or a one. Now you just ignore it.
Swan wrote:
For those unsure of why the "off" is represented by a positive charge, it's because electrons have a negative charge—more electrons mean more current with a negative charge.

Electrons are not current. Current is not an electric charge.
Swan wrote:
So, the early room-sized computers used binary to build their systems,

I assume you mean the so-called 'mainframe' computers, such as the IBM360 (introduced to the world, at the Seattle World's Fair, incidentally). No, the IBM360 used a byte wide instruction, or 256 possible instructions. 256 is not 2.
Swan wrote:
and even though they used much older, bulkier hardware, we've kept the same fundamental principles.

Nope. Memory in an IBM360 typically was core memory, made up of ferrite toroids with three wires thread through them, forming a kind of fabric. Each bead retained a magnetic field, either clockwise, or counterclockwise, depending on the state of the three wires running through it. Counterclockwise (when viewed from the component side) was considered a 'one'.
The registers themselves were made up of rows of flip-flop circuits (SR type), where each stored one bit. There were two registers, each 64 bits long.

Communication equipment for these was largely electro-mechanical. Storage devices were typically card readers and punches (where a character was represented by the position of two holes per column), and magnetic nine track tape drives, where a zero was represented by a magnetic transition, and a one was represented by no transition, storing data as bytes. The ninth track was a sync track, transitioning all the time (like a clock pulse).

Today, computers are using magnetic media for storage less and less, favoring 'SSD' (or solid state drives, a form of memory based on a modified FET, which incorporates a floating gate). Most flash memory is organized as bytes. For an SSD, some of those bytes are data, others are MRC (Multiple redundancy check values). RAID is commonly used too (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks).

Processors have changed a lot too, no longer using tubes and bulky bipolar transistors and resistors, but now use MOSFET transistors, arranged in circuits to act like resistors, amplifiers, capacitors, and even inductors, and etched into a single chip or a set of chips and packaged in standardized packages such as ballmount, pinarray, flatpack, quadpack, DIP, or nDIP layouts. These chips also usually contain a Pierce crystal oscillator to generate the main system clock. These are overridable, if an external clock source is used (I prefer the feedforward oscillator, rather than the Pierce. It's much more reliable especially for harsh environments. It's simple to build just by putting two inverter gates into linear mode with a resistor feedback circuit.
Swan wrote:
Modern computers use what's known as a transistor to perform calculations with binary.

Transistors don't perform calculations. They aren't binary devices either.
Swan wrote:
Here's a diagram of what a field-effect transistor (FET) looks like:

Your image didn't appear. Try mine:

ALL of these devices are FETS. NONE of them are calculators.
Swan wrote:
Essentially, it only allows current to flow from the source to the drain if there is a current in the gate.

Nope. FETS are linear devices. They are not current amplifiers. They are high impedance devices.
Swan wrote:
This forms a binary switch.

Nope. No switch here.
Swan wrote:
Manufacturers can build these transistors incredibly small—all the way down to 5 nanometers, or about the size of two strands of DNA. This is how modern CPUs operate, and even they can suffer from problems differentiating between on and off states (though that's mostly due to their unreal molecular size, being subject to the weirdness of quantum mechanics).

ALL materials are subject to quantum mechanics.
Swan wrote:
But Why Only Base 2?

Because you're fixated on it?
Swan wrote:
So you may be thinking, "why only 0 and 1?

Because you're fixated on it?
Swan wrote:
Couldn't you just add another digit?" While some of it comes down to tradition in how computers are built, to add another digit would mean we'd have to distinguish between different levels of current—not just "off" and "on," but also states like "on a little bit" and "on a lot."

A transistor is not a digit, and may easily be partially 'on'.
Swan wrote:
The reason we can't use ternary logic comes down to the way transistors are stacked in a computer—something called "gates"—and how they're used to perform math.

Nope. A transistor is not a calculator. If you stack transistors, do you use syrup on them?
Swan wrote:
Gates take two inputs, perform an operation on them, and return one output.

Gates don't perform any operation. They can accept one, two, three, four, or any number of inputs. They can produce zero, one, two, three, four, or any number of outputs.
Swan wrote:
This brings us to the long answer:

Making up shit is not an answer.
Swan wrote:
binary math is way easier for a computer than anything else.

It's actually easier for a light switch or a soap bubble than a computer.
Swan wrote:
Boolean logic maps easily to binary systems,

Boolean logic is not a numbering system.
Swan wrote:
with True and False being represented by on and off.

I have already shown the myriad ways of representing a one or a zero. It isn't necessarily on/off.
Swan wrote:
Gates in your computer operate on boolean logic: they take two inputs and perform an operation on them like AND, OR, XOR, and so on. Two inputs are easy to manage. If you were to graph the answers for each possible input, you would have what's known as a truth table:

WRONG. See the 74ls04 and 74ls30 chips. The 74ls04 is a hex inverter. There are six gates on it, each with ONE input and ONE output. The 74ls30 is an octal input NAND gate.
Swan wrote:
A binary truth table operating on boolean logic will have four possible outputs for each fundamental operation.

WRONG. It completely depends on the function.
Swan wrote:
Feel free to disagree as no one cares what you say

You don't get to speak for everyone, remember? Omniscience fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-11-2022 13:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually all standard computers run on binary code

Nope. No code is binary. Even if it were, that would make the code binary, not the computer.

... but the code isn't binary either.
Your computer is running on binary code,

Nope. The code is not binary.

Swan wrote: and without that code the computer has no use and is merely a useless collection of parts

Incorrect. Computers use an operating system. They don't need any secret code.

Wait, which binary code do you think computers need? The "1" or the "0"?


Computers don't understand words or numbers the way humans do.

Computers don't understand anything. They are not alive. They do not have a consciousness. They never will. They are general purpose sequencing machines.
Swan wrote:
Modern software allows the end user to ignore this, but at the lowest levels of your computer, everything is represented by a binary electrical signal that registers in one of two states: on or off.

Nope. There also a state with is neither on or off. It is nothing. The output circuit is disconnected.
Swan wrote:
To make sense of complicated data, your computer has to encode it in binary.

Nope. No computer has only two instructions in it's instruction set.
Swan wrote:
Binary is a base 2 number system. Base 2 means there are only two digits—1 and 0—which correspond to the on and off states your computer can understand.

Are you referring to the power switch?
Swan wrote:
There's another base system that's also used in programming: hexadecimal.

Programming isn't a base numbering system.
Swan wrote:
So Why Do Computers Use Binary?

They don't.
Swan wrote:
The short answer: hardware and the laws of physics.

No theory of science here...move along...move along...
What is this 'hardware'? Nails? Anvils? Nuts and screws?
Swan wrote:
Every number in your computer is an electrical signal,

Nope. A signal is not a number.
Swan wrote:
and in the early days of computing, electrical signals were much harder to measure and control very precisely.

They are easy to measure and control precisely. Early computers didn't use electricity. They used water, weights, strings, springs, etc.
Swan wrote:
It made more sense to only distinguish between an "on" state—represented by negative charge—and an "off" state—represented by a positive charge.

I have already listed the myriad ways to represent a zero or a one. Now you just ignore it.
Swan wrote:
For those unsure of why the "off" is represented by a positive charge, it's because electrons have a negative charge—more electrons mean more current with a negative charge.

Electrons are not current. Current is not an electric charge.
Swan wrote:
So, the early room-sized computers used binary to build their systems,

I assume you mean the so-called 'mainframe' computers, such as the IBM360 (introduced to the world, at the Seattle World's Fair, incidentally). No, the IBM360 used a byte wide instruction, or 256 possible instructions. 256 is not 2.
Swan wrote:
and even though they used much older, bulkier hardware, we've kept the same fundamental principles.

Nope. Memory in an IBM360 typically was core memory, made up of ferrite toroids with three wires thread through them, forming a kind of fabric. Each bead retained a magnetic field, either clockwise, or counterclockwise, depending on the state of the three wires running through it. Counterclockwise (when viewed from the component side) was considered a 'one'.
The registers themselves were made up of rows of flip-flop circuits (SR type), where each stored one bit. There were two registers, each 64 bits long.

Communication equipment for these was largely electro-mechanical. Storage devices were typically card readers and punches (where a character was represented by the position of two holes per column), and magnetic nine track tape drives, where a zero was represented by a magnetic transition, and a one was represented by no transition, storing data as bytes. The ninth track was a sync track, transitioning all the time (like a clock pulse).

Today, computers are using magnetic media for storage less and less, favoring 'SSD' (or solid state drives, a form of memory based on a modified FET, which incorporates a floating gate). Most flash memory is organized as bytes. For an SSD, some of those bytes are data, others are MRC (Multiple redundancy check values). RAID is commonly used too (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks).

Processors have changed a lot too, no longer using tubes and bulky bipolar transistors and resistors, but now use MOSFET transistors, arranged in circuits to act like resistors, amplifiers, capacitors, and even inductors, and etched into a single chip or a set of chips and packaged in standardized packages such as ballmount, pinarray, flatpack, quadpack, DIP, or nDIP layouts. These chips also usually contain a Pierce crystal oscillator to generate the main system clock. These are overridable, if an external clock source is used (I prefer the feedforward oscillator, rather than the Pierce. It's much more reliable especially for harsh environments. It's simple to build just by putting two inverter gates into linear mode with a resistor feedback circuit.
Swan wrote:
Modern computers use what's known as a transistor to perform calculations with binary.

Transistors don't perform calculations. They aren't binary devices either.
Swan wrote:
Here's a diagram of what a field-effect transistor (FET) looks like:

Your image didn't appear. Try mine:

ALL of these devices are FETS. NONE of them are calculators.
Swan wrote:
Essentially, it only allows current to flow from the source to the drain if there is a current in the gate.

Nope. FETS are linear devices. They are not current amplifiers. They are high impedance devices.
Swan wrote:
This forms a binary switch.

Nope. No switch here.
Swan wrote:
Manufacturers can build these transistors incredibly small—all the way down to 5 nanometers, or about the size of two strands of DNA. This is how modern CPUs operate, and even they can suffer from problems differentiating between on and off states (though that's mostly due to their unreal molecular size, being subject to the weirdness of quantum mechanics).

ALL materials are subject to quantum mechanics.
Swan wrote:
But Why Only Base 2?

Because you're fixated on it?
Swan wrote:
So you may be thinking, "why only 0 and 1?

Because you're fixated on it?
Swan wrote:
Couldn't you just add another digit?" While some of it comes down to tradition in how computers are built, to add another digit would mean we'd have to distinguish between different levels of current—not just "off" and "on," but also states like "on a little bit" and "on a lot."

A transistor is not a digit, and may easily be partially 'on'.
Swan wrote:
The reason we can't use ternary logic comes down to the way transistors are stacked in a computer—something called "gates"—and how they're used to perform math.

Nope. A transistor is not a calculator. If you stack transistors, do you use syrup on them?
Swan wrote:
Gates take two inputs, perform an operation on them, and return one output.

Gates don't perform any operation. They can accept one, two, three, four, or any number of inputs. They can produce zero, one, two, three, four, or any number of outputs.
Swan wrote:
This brings us to the long answer:

Making up shit is not an answer.
Swan wrote:
binary math is way easier for a computer than anything else.

It's actually easier for a light switch or a soap bubble than a computer.
Swan wrote:
Boolean logic maps easily to binary systems,

Boolean logic is not a numbering system.
Swan wrote:
with True and False being represented by on and off.

I have already shown the myriad ways of representing a one or a zero. It isn't necessarily on/off.
Swan wrote:
Gates in your computer operate on boolean logic: they take two inputs and perform an operation on them like AND, OR, XOR, and so on. Two inputs are easy to manage. If you were to graph the answers for each possible input, you would have what's known as a truth table:

WRONG. See the 74ls04 and 74ls30 chips. The 74ls04 is a hex inverter. There are six gates on it, each with ONE input and ONE output. The 74ls30 is an octal input NAND gate.
Swan wrote:
A binary truth table operating on boolean logic will have four possible outputs for each fundamental operation.

WRONG. It completely depends on the function.
Swan wrote:
Feel free to disagree as no one cares what you say

You don't get to speak for everyone, remember? Omniscience fallacy.


LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total. However as a failed lawyer you must argue, even if only with yourself as I will never be interested enough to read your babbles. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-11-2022 13:44
09-11-2022 17:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.
09-11-2022 19:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.


LOL, fry everything in peanut oil and have fun.




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-11-2022 19:48
09-11-2022 22:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.


LOL, fry everything in peanut oil and have fun.


Okay. Sure beats your miserable little life, enslaved to a tomato.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 09-11-2022 22:47
10-11-2022 00:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.


LOL, fry everything in peanut oil and have fun.


Okay. Sure beats your miserable little life, enslaved to a tomato.


I think it's precious how much you envy my tomato's. Do you fertilize with composted cow manure, peat and worm poop too? Great stuff, people like you see veggies, but I see it as an organic biochemistry project of sorts. CIAO








According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-11-2022 00:54
10-11-2022 02:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.


LOL, fry everything in peanut oil and have fun.


Okay. Sure beats your miserable little life, enslaved to a tomato.


I think it's precious how much you envy my tomato's.

Nah. You're just enslaved to a tomato.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-11-2022 03:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.


LOL, fry everything in peanut oil and have fun.


Okay. Sure beats your miserable little life, enslaved to a tomato.


I think it's precious how much you envy my tomato's.

Nah. You're just enslaved to a tomato.


LOL, among the many differences between you and I is that you will live and die never having had my wife's beef early girl Bolognese sauce, black krim meatball marinara or San Marzano eggplant parma or rollatini. On the flip side, since I am gluten free I can't eat spaghettio's which is your fav I hear.




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-11-2022 03:37
10-11-2022 07:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.


LOL, fry everything in peanut oil and have fun.


Okay. Sure beats your miserable little life, enslaved to a tomato.


I think it's precious how much you envy my tomato's.

Nah. You're just enslaved to a tomato.


LOL, among the many differences between you and I is that you will live and die never having had my wife's beef early girl Bolognese sauce, black krim meatball marinara or San Marzano eggplant parma or rollatini. On the flip side, since I am gluten free I can't eat spaghettio's which is your fav I hear.


We already know you are enslaved to a tomato.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-11-2022 13:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.


LOL, fry everything in peanut oil and have fun.


Okay. Sure beats your miserable little life, enslaved to a tomato.


I think it's precious how much you envy my tomato's.

Nah. You're just enslaved to a tomato.


LOL, among the many differences between you and I is that you will live and die never having had my wife's beef early girl Bolognese sauce, black krim meatball marinara or San Marzano eggplant parma or rollatini. On the flip side, since I am gluten free I can't eat spaghettio's which is your fav I hear.


We already know you are enslaved to a tomato.


I remember clearly that when I was a young boy, my most fervent dream was to be a slave to a tomato. So thank you for enlightening me to the fact that my childhood dream has come true. Really if not for you I might never have known that my true master is a tomato. I actually love it when they order me around in public and I say, yes tomato, I will get you your worm flavored cow manure and spread it just the way you like it. Nothing beats being a slave to a tomato, nope nothing.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2022 16:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:I remember clearly that when I was a young boy, my most fervent dream was to be a slave to a tomato.

What a coincidence! I was that tomato. I have since given up being seedy fruit to become a full pound of bacon.

Swan wrote:So thank you for enlightening me to the fact that my childhood dream has come true.

I remember forcing you to be my bed of lettuce.

Swan wrote: Really if not for you I might never have known that my true master is a tomato.

How could you ever forget?

Swan wrote: I actually love it when they order me around in public and I say, yes tomato

Your exact wording was "Yes, UBDaMaster."

Swan wrote: Nothing beats being a slave to a tomato, nope nothing.

Yep. Good times. I appreciate the opportunity to reminisce with you.

.
10-11-2022 18:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I remember clearly that when I was a young boy, my most fervent dream was to be a slave to a tomato.

What a coincidence! I was that tomato. I have since given up being seedy fruit to become a full pound of bacon.

Swan wrote:So thank you for enlightening me to the fact that my childhood dream has come true.

I remember forcing you to be my bed of lettuce.

Swan wrote: Really if not for you I might never have known that my true master is a tomato.

How could you ever forget?

Swan wrote: I actually love it when they order me around in public and I say, yes tomato

Your exact wording was "Yes, UBDaMaster."

Swan wrote: Nothing beats being a slave to a tomato, nope nothing.

Yep. Good times. I appreciate the opportunity to reminisce with you.

.


Time to use your Obamacare


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2022 19:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you WASTED time of your life quoting what someone else wrote and I copied and posted in about 8 seconds total.

LOL, you wasted eight seconds of your life doing what Into the Night let this board do automatically by hitting the "quote" button. The sad thing is that you already know this but your mental condition gives you no other option as to how to proceed.

You sound like someone to whom it would seemingly never occur to fry tomatoes in peanut oil that he thinks is olive oil.


LOL, fry everything in peanut oil and have fun.



Dude, you will not convince anyone or win any argument simply by posting selfies. Jussayin.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
10-11-2022 19:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, fry everything in peanut oil that I believe is olive oil.

Dude, you will not convince anyone or win any argument simply by posting selfies. Jussayin.

Dude, that's not really his right hand. Jussay'n.
10-11-2022 20:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, fry everything in peanut oil that I believe is olive oil.

Dude, you will not convince anyone or win any argument simply by posting selfies. Jussayin.

Dude, that's not really his right hand. Jussay'n.


Just to be safe do not give up your day job licking toilets


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2022 22:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, fry everything in peanut oil that I believe is olive oil.

Dude, you will not convince anyone or win any argument simply by posting selfies. Jussayin.

Dude, that's not really his right hand. Jussay'n.


Of course that right hand isn't real. It's a mechanical that was expertly installed by one of the top prosthetic scientists in the world. His original hand was severed in a tomato trellis tragedy years ago.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
11-11-2022 00:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, fry everything in peanut oil that I believe is olive oil.

Dude, you will not convince anyone or win any argument simply by posting selfies. Jussayin.

Dude, that's not really his right hand. Jussay'n.


Of course that right hand isn't real. It's a mechanical that was expertly installed by one of the top prosthetic scientists in the world. His original hand was severed in a tomato trellis tragedy years ago.

Too bad you have nothing other than my vegetable garden to occupy your mind.

Silly


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-11-2022 04:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
GasGuzzler wrote:Of course that right hand isn't real. It's a mechanical that was expertly installed by one of the top prosthetic scientists in the world.

Why was it installed in the world? I can see in the picture that it was installed on the arm. Is it a moraine? Is the arm a prosthetic ground-zero? Might it already be too late?

If it was pushed there by a glacier, who pushed the glacier?

GasGuzzler wrote: His original hand was severed in a tomato trellis tragedy years ago.

Now that would be an awesome name for a rock band: Tomato Trellis Tragedy

.
Attached image:

11-11-2022 13:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Of course that right hand isn't real. It's a mechanical that was expertly installed by one of the top prosthetic scientists in the world.

Why was it installed in the world? I can see in the picture that it was installed on the arm. Is it a moraine? Is the arm a prosthetic ground-zero? Might it already be too late?

If it was pushed there by a glacier, who pushed the glacier?

GasGuzzler wrote: His original hand was severed in a tomato trellis tragedy years ago.

Now that would be an awesome name for a rock band: Tomato Trellis Tragedy

.


Your IQ is shining brighter than the guy in the picture


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate More evidence that climate change is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate change is an obvious myth – how much more evidence do you need?131-10-2022 23:35
Fake web page where fake hacker pretends to hack hackers014-07-2022 13:45
Buzzwords and fake numbers6210-07-2022 13:03
Possible fake news1004-04-2021 06:10
Florida Climate Change, video evidence.1229-03-2021 02:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact