Remember me
▼ Content

Mistakes

Mistakes07-06-2023 01:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
AI hallucinates, lies, makes mistakes, makes up stories, etc.
Ask yourself if these are things that humans programmed for them.
Well, i don't think they were programmed to do these things. As a matter of fact ai creators are struggling to understand how these things come about.

It begs the question - can ai do things that weren't programmed for them.

Answer - ai studies all the things that humans do. And humans do all the aforementioned things on a regular basis. I think ai is just doing what we do.
Edited on 07-06-2023 01:33
07-06-2023 03:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
Well, i don't think they were programmed to do these things. As a matter of fact ai creators are struggling to understand how these things come about.

Answer - ai studies all the things that humans do. And humans do all the aforementioned things on a regular basis. I think ai is just doing what we do.

LOL actually ai is fully programmed to do those things in order to fool suckers like you, and other dumb investors.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-06-2023 16:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL actually ai is fully programmed to do those things in order to fool suckers like you, and other dumb investors.

LOL, just like the way quantum computing press releases are written.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You may now resume spanking your chicken and choking your monkey.
09-06-2023 20:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:

AI cannot hallucinate.
keepit wrote:

AI only does what humans told it to do.
keepit wrote:
Well, i don't think they were programmed to do these things.

They are programmed.
keepit wrote:
As a matter of fact ai creators are struggling to understand how these things come about.

Nope. AI techniques are well known.
keepit wrote:

No.
keepit wrote:
Answer - ai studies all the things that humans do.

AI doesn't 'study' anything.
keepit wrote:
And humans do all the aforementioned things on a regular basis. I think ai is just doing what we do.

It does only what programmers tell it to do.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-06-2023 20:43
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
Maybe you don't have a good picture of things. AGI will study human behavior and mimic it. This isn't really programming. It's more like copying.
09-06-2023 22:06
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
The reason ai will be unpredictable is that it will mimic various people with various and conflicting motives.
10-06-2023 00:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
The reason ai will be unpredictable is that it will mimic various people with various and conflicting motives.

Do you have any methamphetamine for sale? My mom smoked all of mine.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

10-06-2023 03:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:

You really are clueless about AI... Your perspective seems focused on the entertainment version, from movies. The movie versions aren't even real, just scripts. The chatbots that are fear-mongering lately, were written to be entertaining, believable. How interesting/entertaining is anything, if it's repetitive, and highly predictable? It would get boring real fast, the audience moves on to something new. The flaws, and weird responses keep you wondering (worrying) about what will happen next. You'll keep going back, looking for anything, that reminds you of your favorite movie AI.
10-06-2023 06:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:As a matter of fact ai creators are struggling to understand how these things come about.
You really are clueless about AI...

keepit needs his "AI" fantasy. Swan needs his "quantum computing/entanglement" fantasy. I think the two of them should combine their fantasy needs and make their posts extraordinarily entertaining.

Imagine a thread dedicated to press releases pushing tech companies that pioneer rogue AI running on quantum computers that take over all your personal finances without being told to do so, and they do your accounting in Bangladeshi ... because it learned the language at ten million times the speed of light. You'd need to get yourself "summa-dat!" Swan wouldn't be able to talk about it because the FBI would need to interview him ... and then fail to interview him. keepit would keep us apprised of how the new AI technology hates us all, but yet copies us, and uses its will to decide that humans are the greatest threat. I will need to make a new credit card.

Maybe keepit and Swan don't need to team up. Maybe AI will commandeer the quantum computers and post for us on Climate-Debate by superpositioning all of our posts on top of each other ... on a single photon! I truly hope there are really strong backup-&-retrieval and disaster recovery plans for that photon.
10-06-2023 13:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:As a matter of fact ai creators are struggling to understand how these things come about.

keepit needs his "AI" fantasy. Swan needs his "quantum computing/entanglement" fantasy. I think the two of them should combine their fantasy needs and make their posts extraordinarily entertaining.

Imagine a thread dedicated to press releases pushing tech companies that pioneer rogue AI running on quantum computers that take over all your personal finances without being told to do so, and they do your accounting in Bangladeshi ... because it learned the language at ten million times the speed of light. You'd need to get yourself "summa-dat!" Swan wouldn't be able to talk about it because the FBI would need to interview him ... and then fail to interview him. keepit would keep us apprised of how the new AI technology hates us all, but yet copies us, and uses its will to decide that humans are the greatest threat. I will need to make a new credit card.

Maybe keepit and Swan don't need to team up. Maybe AI will commandeer the quantum computers and post for us on Climate-Debate by superpositioning all of our posts on top of each other ... on a single photon! I truly hope there are really strong backup-&-retrieval and disaster recovery plans for that photon.

My fantasies are based on stock values.

You may now resume fingerpainting.

ULTRA MAGA

10-06-2023 16:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
If it's too good, to be true, it's probably a scam. Scam artists sell dreams and fantasies. With the digital media, internet, decades of mined data, it's become simple to throw together almost believable scams, and mass-market them. Also makes it difficult to track down who perpetrated the scam, as many claim they are just victims, who fell for it. Of course most victims will never admit they got scammed, unless they stand to lose more, or have a chance to recover what was lost. Research scams are tough, since it's tough to prove that it's entirely a fabrication, a lie. Most of the time, they hope the research pays off, but still plenty learned if it fails. Research costs money, and to get funding, they need to sell the dream. Researchers/scientists aren't generally salesmen. They hire out the task, to professional marketing. Most of which don't care about the product they are selling, just how they can maximize sales and profits. Since, they of course pocket a portion of what comes in. They are only selling the hopes, dreams, fantasy, opinion of the researchers, of what might be possible, if theories are correct. The marketing hype only needs to be consistent with what is 'believed' possible.

Marketing relies on the media to get the material out to the most potential customers/investors. Media doesn't mind, since they get paid for people clicking on the ads/articles, stories. Politicians profit from controversy, and sometimes use what is just marketing hype, adding a little biased spin.

Doesn't really matter if the research project was pure bullshit to begin with. For a while, it provides profits, and they don't actually have to produce any usable results. Only needing to report progress, to show they are working on it, keep the dream alive. Some might look for an easy out, preserve reputations for future 'projects'.
10-06-2023 20:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
If it's too good, to be true, it's probably a scam. Scam artists sell dreams and fantasies. With the digital media, internet, decades of mined data, it's become simple to throw together almost believable scams, and mass-market them. Also makes it difficult to track down who perpetrated the scam, as many claim they are just victims, who fell for it. Of course most victims will never admit they got scammed, unless they stand to lose more, or have a chance to recover what was lost. Research scams are tough, since it's tough to prove that it's entirely a fabrication, a lie. Most of the time, they hope the research pays off, but still plenty learned if it fails. Research costs money, and to get funding, they need to sell the dream. Researchers/scientists aren't generally salesmen. They hire out the task, to professional marketing. Most of which don't care about the product they are selling, just how they can maximize sales and profits. Since, they of course pocket a portion of what comes in. They are only selling the hopes, dreams, fantasy, opinion of the researchers, of what might be possible, if theories are correct. The marketing hype only needs to be consistent with what is 'believed' possible.

Marketing relies on the media to get the material out to the most potential customers/investors. Media doesn't mind, since they get paid for people clicking on the ads/articles, stories. Politicians profit from controversy, and sometimes use what is just marketing hype, adding a little biased spin.

Doesn't really matter if the research project was pure bullshit to begin with. For a while, it provides profits, and they don't actually have to produce any usable results. Only needing to report progress, to show they are working on it, keep the dream alive. Some might look for an easy out, preserve reputations for future 'projects'.

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-06-2023 21:23
10-06-2023 22:07
(21588)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Maybe you don't have a good picture of things. AGI will study human behavior and mimic it. This isn't really programming. It's more like copying.

No. It's programming.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-06-2023 22:08
(21588)
keepit wrote:

No. AI is just programming.

The Parrot Killer

10-06-2023 22:11
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

There is no stock in fantasy.

The Parrot Killer

11-06-2023 03:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

True, at least for losers like you.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

11-06-2023 13:58
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

CIAO

LIF. Grow up. Arguing like a five year old won't cut it.

The Parrot Killer

11-06-2023 22:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

CIAO

But I like apples

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-06-2023 22:53
12-06-2023 01:05
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

CIAO

But ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

12-06-2023 03:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

CIAO

But ...
Mantra 40a.

A most unintellectual response.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Mistakes:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Basic Mistakes in Math, Just an FYI, 2 x 2 ≠ 4.027-01-2024 19:01
mistakes424-02-2022 20:36
What The US Military, Leaders Need To Do Now Is Fix Their Mistakes & Save Their Nation026-07-2021 20:14
List Common Mistakes People Made During Their Spiritual Awakening, Human Ascension Journey419-01-2021 23:35
All Secret Societies Groups Are Making Deadly Mistakes About The End Time & Do Not Understand Ancient115-01-2021 10:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact