Remember me
▼ Content

methane release.

methane release.01-10-2018 10:35
noutopia
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Methane release, this is the likely game changer, this is set in motion, positive feedback loops, my opinion we are dire straits, any views.
01-10-2018 11:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
noutopia wrote:
Methane release, this is the likely game changer, this is set in motion, positive feedback loops, my opinion we are dire straits, any views.

Stop eating beans.

Methane is incapable of warming the Earth. No gas or vapor is capable of warming the Earth. There is no 'positive feedback'. We are not doomed. There is no need to panic.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-10-2018 11:24
noutopia
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Is your view based on evidence or just fantasy.
02-10-2018 00:31
(21588)
noutopia wrote:
Is your view based on evidence or just fantasy.

Neither. It is based on physics.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-10-2018 16:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
noutopia wrote:

I wonder if maybe your opinion is fantasy based?
02-10-2018 21:15
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
noutopia wrote:

You have come to the wrong place if you want a intelligent discussion.

I don't think its going to be the end of the world; http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2012/01/an-arctic-methane-worst-case-scenario/

That is written by people who actually study this far more reliable then absurdist trolls that you get on this site.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
03-10-2018 01:09
(21588)
spot wrote:
noutopia wrote:

You have come to the wrong place if you want a intelligent discussion.

I don't think its going to be the end of the world; http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2012/01/an-arctic-methane-worst-case-scenario/

That is written by people who actually study this far more reliable then absurdist trolls that you get on this site.

Hiya troll.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate methane release.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
methane leak303-08-2023 20:33
I The Messiah Will Release Divine Documents For New Era On Earth In This Conditions010-07-2023 07:26
METHANE-TRACKING SATELLITES130-05-2023 22:50
Methane big part of 'alarming' rise in planet-warming gases106-04-2023 21:46
CREATING METHANE FROM CAPTURED CARBON DIOXIDE AND THE FUTURE OF CARBON CAPTURE210-10-2021 07:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact