Remember me
▼ Content

MAY 2020 CLIMATE SUMMARY



Page 2 of 2<12
17-06-2020 19:15
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(920)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
So you're now dodging
what are you saying I'm not answering? I linked to both threads IBD has not followed up on which address his questions.

Keeping the board organized is something we can all do as a comminuity


IBdaMann wrote:
1. Does Greenhouse Effect involve an increase to the earth's average global temperature or not?

You have not answered this "yes-or-no" question with simply a "yes" or a "no."

You avoid answering this question because such an answer would lead one to be able to authoritatively pin-point the manner in which your WACKY dogma violates physics.

2. Why should any rational adult believe in Greenhouse Effect? ... or in Global Warming? ... or in Climate Change?

No warmizombie has ever offered an unambiguous answer to this question that does not violate physcis (or logic).

3. According to your model, what happens to the average temperature of the rest of the atmosphere, presuming an increase in the temperature of the bottom-most (undefined) layer of the atmosphere?

4. How can the atmosphere alter the rate at which the earth loses electromagnetic radiation to something other than what Stefan-Boltzmann specifies, thus "allowing" Radiance to emit at a more leisurely pace?

I will refer to these as the "Core Questions" that you need to explain for your assertions to be valid.


[*find-COREQUESTIONS]


.

Here you go. Answer when you're ready to stop dodging by whining about other people's "dodging"...
Edited on 17-06-2020 19:16
17-06-2020 19:16
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
Into the Night wrote:
Why the two moments in time of 100 years ago and now? Why not any other points in time?
for AGW human CO2 sources spiked in the last 100 years so of course thats were you look if that is what you are studying.

Into the Night wrote:Define 'global warming'
why do you keep asking this when you ignore my response. Its an increase in the annual mean temp of Earth at the ground level.
Then you say it's cicular and refuse to discuss it.

Core body temperture is defined as the temp of a humans internal organs. Is that also a circular definition to you?

Going to ignore my rebuttal again?
17-06-2020 19:19
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
gfm7175 wrote:
Here you go. Answer when you're ready to stop dodging by whining about other people's "dodging"...

Everything was being discussed here
and
here

Did you bother to look?

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 17-06-2020 19:20
17-06-2020 19:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(920)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Define 'global warming'
why do you keep asking this when you ignore my response.

He's not ignoring your response.

tmiddles wrote:
Its an increase in the annual mean temp of Earth at the ground level.

Circular definition. Meaningless. You cannot define a word with itself.

tmiddles wrote:
Then you say it's cicular

Yup. That's his counterargument. Mine as well.

tmiddles wrote:
and refuse to discuss it.

There's nothing more TO discuss. You are rejecting logic.
17-06-2020 19:27
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
gfm7175 wrote:
There's nothing more TO discuss. You are rejecting logic.


Core body temperture is defined as the temp of a humans internal organs. Is that also a circular definition to you?
17-06-2020 19:42
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(248)
I present data - peer reviewed and published.

Some of you present mantras and unsubstantiated assertions. Shouldn't you be questioning yourselves about your lack of ability to give a straight answer substantiated by real, verifiable data.
17-06-2020 21:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12779)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Why the two moments in time of 100 years ago and now? Why not any other points in time?
for AGW human CO2 sources spiked in the last 100 years so of course thats were you look if that is what you are studying.

How do you know? It is not possible to measure either the global atmospheric CO2 content or the amount of CO2 emitted by man vs nature. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth or its surface. Mantras 25g...25c...
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Define 'global warming'
why do you keep asking this when you ignore my response. Its an increase in the annual mean temp of Earth at the ground level.
Then you say it's cicular and refuse to discuss it.

It is circular. Mantra 22a. Nothing to discuss. Void argument fallacy. Define 'global warming'.
tmiddles wrote:
Core body temperture is defined as the temp of a humans internal organs. Is that also a circular definition to you?

Yes. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Going to ignore my rebuttal again?

What rebuttal?

No argument presented. Denial of mathematics. Buzzword fallacy. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).


The Parrot Killer
17-06-2020 21:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12779)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted spam...Mantras 15a...15b...29...


No argument presented. Spamming. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer
17-06-2020 21:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12779)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
There's nothing more TO discuss. You are rejecting logic.


Core body temperture is defined as the temp of a humans internal organs. Is that also a circular definition to you?


RQAA.


The Parrot Killer
17-06-2020 21:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12779)
DRKTS wrote:
I present data -

Random numbers are not data.
DRKTS wrote:
peer reviewed and published.

Data is not by consensus. Science doesn't use consensus either. Data is not science.
DRKTS wrote:
Some of you present mantras

No, I use the mantras as a way of numbering the fallacies you keep making. Stop making the fallacies and I will stop calling you out on them.
DRKTS wrote:
and unsubstantiated assertions.

Denial of logic. Mantra 8.
DRKTS wrote:
Shouldn't you be questioning yourselves about your lack of ability to give a straight answer substantiated by real, verifiable data.

There is no data. Random numbers are not data. Attempted force of negative proof fallacy. Shifting the burden of proof fallacy. Mantras 38b...39k.


No argument presented. Denial of logic. Denial of mathematics. Denial of science.


The Parrot Killer
19-06-2020 09:45
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
Into the Night wrote:It is not possible to measure either the global atmospheric CO2 ...It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth...
To any margin of error?

Into the Night wrote:Define 'global warming'.
An increase in the annual mean temp of Earth at the bottom of the atmosphere.
How do you define "core body temperature" ITN?

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Going to ignore my rebuttal again?
What rebuttal?
Core body temperature is defined as the temp of a humans internal organs. Is that also a circular definition to you?
19-06-2020 16:22
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(920)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:It is not possible to measure either the global atmospheric CO2 ...It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth...
To any margin of error?

... to any USABLE margin of error... Mantra 29. RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Define 'global warming'.
An increase in the annual mean temp of Earth at the bottom of the atmosphere.
How do you define "core body temperature" ITN?

Mantra 10e. Circular definition.
Mantra 29. RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Going to ignore my rebuttal again?
What rebuttal?
Core body temperature is defined as the temp of a humans internal organs. Is that also a circular definition to you?

Mantra 10e.
Mantra 29.

No new argumentation presented.
Edited on 19-06-2020 16:23
19-06-2020 21:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12779)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:It is not possible to measure either the global atmospheric CO2 ...It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth...
To any margin of error?
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Define 'global warming'.
An increase in the annual mean temp of Earth at the bottom of the atmosphere.
How do you define "core body temperature" ITN?
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Going to ignore my rebuttal again?
What rebuttal?
Core body temperature is defined as the temp of a humans internal organs. Is that also a circular definition to you?
RQAA


The Parrot Killer
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate MAY 2020 CLIMATE SUMMARY:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact