▼ Content

Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems

Page 12 of 21<<<1011121314>>>
20-08-2022 17:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:And if I say the IPCC should've been doing the research that I'm pursuing, then once again you'll say I don't think and talk the right way.

If you say the IPCC should've been doing the research that you're pursuing, you would be mistaken for believing that the IPCC ever did any research or that research was somehow their charter.

The IPCC is a propaganda outfit.

If my Bessler's Wheel project works out a lot of people might echo your sentiments. I think the one thing I might have done that a lot of scientists haven't done is read a lot of research papers. Most scientists have the research they do and will follow research in that area. And the troposphere and the stratosphere are 2 different layers of the atmosphere. I'd be the first person to show a relationship between the 2 that atmospheric forcing allows for.
And swami, in case you miss it, since all 3 GHGs are present in the troposphere then there are already known sources for all 3 GHGs mentioned. But when they all have the same rate of change in the stratosphere which is the same as the increase in stratospheric ozone, that suggests a common unknown source.
You can see my webpage on my experiment, it is based on actual scientific research. https://climate-cycling.com/?page_id=33
Edited on 20-08-2022 17:22
20-08-2022 17:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:And if I say the IPCC should've been doing the research that I'm pursuing, then once again you'll say I don't think and talk the right way.

If you say the IPCC should've been doing the research that you're pursuing, you would be mistaken for believing that the IPCC ever did any research or that research was somehow their charter.

I hate it when you make sense, but you do occasionally

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-08-2022 18:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Swan wrote:I hate it when you make sense, but you do occasionally

I appreciate that. Thank you. Does that earn me an invitation to try your next homemade eggplant dish?

20-08-2022 20:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

The IPCC only does marketing. They pay for research, through the generous donation of ignorant countries. The product they sell, is fear, hype, and hysteria. Which makes for good political power and control over uneducated, clueless morons. Researchers don't care, as long as they get money to use as they please.
20-08-2022 20:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I hate it when you make sense, but you do occasionally

I appreciate that. Thank you. Does that earn me an invitation to try your next homemade eggplant dish?

Only if you bring the acid laced apple juice.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-08-2022 20:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The IPCC only does marketing. They pay for research, through the generous donation of ignorant countries. The product they sell, is fear, hype, and hysteria. Which makes for good political power and control over uneducated, clueless morons. Researchers don't care, as long as they get money to use as they please.

See what happens when you take your meds on time?

ULTRA MAGA

21-08-2022 01:18
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No meds to to take. Not everyone is chemically dependent. Your parents lied, when they told you everyone has to take their 'Happy Pills', to get you to take yours. I'm at least borderline sane, and basically harmless.
21-08-2022 02:51
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
The IPCC compile information.The organisation does no research
21-08-2022 03:29
(14407)
duncan61 wrote:The IPCC compile information.The organisation does no research

I wouldn't use the word "compile."

"Fabricate" is a better word. "Craft" works as well. "Wordsmith" also.

What verbs apply to the development of propaganda, and to quips and slogans intended to facilitate manipulation of the public?

21-08-2022 06:21
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Totally agree.The government has the last say on the report.Then it is put out for review
21-08-2022 18:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
According to the EPA, N2O (nitrous oxide) has a 300 times greater impact on global warming than CO2 does. CO2 is 79% of GHG emissions while N2O is only 7%.
A little math tell us .79 x 1 = .79 Then
.............................07 x 300 = 21
We have a winner folks. 21 is always a winer in Vegas but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
If not, why go to Vegas to gamble and party? Right folks? So 21 is always a winner in Vegas.
And now we're back to ODSs and ozone depletion. And CO2 is helping the ozone layer to recover.
Kind of makes me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If3SXJeZzMQ
21-08-2022 18:31
(14407)
James_ wrote:
According to the EPA, N2O (nitrous oxide) has a 300 times greater impact on global warming than CO2 does.

What is 300 times zero?
21-08-2022 18:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No meds to to take. Not everyone is chemically dependent. Your parents lied, when they told you everyone has to take their 'Happy Pills', to get you to take yours. I'm at least borderline sane, and basically harmless.

So in other words you are a word salad expert.

ULTRA MAGA

21-08-2022 20:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:
According to the EPA, N2O (nitrous oxide) has a 300 times greater impact on global warming than CO2 does.

What is 300 times zero?

God dammit, stop making sense

ULTRA MAGA

RE: nitrous oxide might be protecting the ozone layer21-08-2022 21:49
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
James_ wrote:
According to the EPA, N2O (nitrous oxide) has a 300 times greater impact on global warming than CO2 does. CO2 is 79% of GHG emissions while N2O is only 7%.
We have a winner folks. 21 is always a winer in Vegas but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
If not, why go to Vegas to gamble and party? Right folks? So 21 is always a winner in Vegas.
And now we're back to ODSs and ozone depletion. And CO2 is helping the ozone layer to recover.
Kind of makes me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If3SXJeZzMQ

Thank you, James

Yes, nitrous oxide is a much more powerful greenhouse gas than methane or carbon dioxide.

Problem with assigning a number like 300 is it has to account for both the inherent capacity of the molecule to absorb and reemit infrared light AND its residence time in the atmosphere.

Back to stratospheric denitrification, because nitrous oxide does more than just act as a greenhouse gas.

When ozone oxidizes nitrous oxide, causing some ozone loss in the process, some of it becomes nitric acid.

It has been 20 years since I last got paid to research nitrous oxide in the Ivory Tower, and at that time the jury was still out regarding the net impact.

When the nitric acid freezes in the stratosphere, it creates a solid surface that can adsorb ozone destroying agents on its surface.

These include the many combinations of sulfur and oxygen (SOx), other NOx's, and non-CFC compounds of chlorine, fluorine, bromine, and iodine.

Once adsorbed to the surface of a solid suspended particle, they create a stationary target for collision with ozone molecules.

Whereas two free floating gas molecules are most likely to bounce off each other in an elastic collision, hitting a stationary target where one of them can't bounce away is far more likely to permit overlap of outer electron shells and rearrangement of chemical bonds.

One school of thought was that this facilitated a lot of ozone destruction.

On the other hand, if that stationary target cannot stay suspended and falls toward the earth, it carries the adsorbed ozone-destroying agents away with it.

One school of thought was that this is what minimized ozone destruction and accounted for the observed recovery.

The unknown variable was how long do the nitric acid crystals stay suspended before they fall out during denitrification.

Do they have enough time suspended as a stationary target to do more harm than good?

Human activity is responsible for a lot more nitrous oxide entering the atmosphere. Whether as a direct result of fossil fuel combustion and fertilizer synthesis, or an indirect result of excess agricultural nitrogen providing nitrate for microbial nitrate reduction and by product generation of nitrous oxide.

Some of us were wondering if by lucky accident, nitrous oxide was actually protecting the ozone layer and allowing it to recover.
21-08-2022 23:09
(14407)
Im a BM wrote:Yes, nitrous oxide is a much more powerful greenhouse gas than methane or carbon dioxide.

Perhaps in a religious sense. Is that what your religion teaches?

Im a BM wrote:Problem with assigning a number like 300 is it has to account for both the inherent capacity of the molecule to absorb and reemit infrared light AND its residence time in the atmosphere.

There is no such thing as "reemission" unless the topic is powered relay stations.

There is no such thing as "residence time" for electromagnetic radiation.

Im a BM wrote:... because nitrous oxide does more than just act as a greenhouse gas.

What does that mean "act as a greenhouse gas?" Does your religion teach that it creates energy our of nothing?

Im a BM wrote:It has been 20 years since I last got paid to research nitrous oxide in the Ivory Tower, and at that time the jury was still out regarding the net impact.

Impact to what? You have to specify the "to what" otherwise it's obvious are are spewing booooolsch't.

Im a BM wrote:When the nitric acid freezes in the stratosphere, it creates a solid surface that can adsorb ozone destroying agents on its surface.

Unfortunately, you are confusing the stratosphere with the troposphere. The ozone that is "destroyed" by "ozone destroying agents" is ozone in the troposphere. Stratospheric ozone is perfectly safe where it is.

Im a BM wrote:These include the many combinations of sulfur and oxygen (SOx), other NOx's, and non-CFC compounds of chlorine, fluorine, bromine, and iodine.

Yep, you're talking about the troposphere while claiming to be talking about the stratosphere. None of what you are describing is of any impact to anything of any importance.

Im a BM wrote:Do they have enough time suspended as a stationary target to do more harm than good?

They are doing neither harm nor good. They are not having any impact on anything of importance.

Im a BM wrote:Human activity is responsible for a lot more nitrous oxide entering the atmosphere.

Specifically in the troposphere.

Im a BM wrote: Whether as a direct result of fossil fuel combustion and fertilizer synthesis, or an indirect result of excess agricultural nitrogen providing nitrate for microbial nitrate reduction and by product generation of nitrous oxide.

Troposphere again.

Im a BM wrote:Some of us were wondering if by lucky accident, nitrous oxide was actually protecting the ozone layer and allowing it to recover.

It's because it's in an entirely different atmospheric layer.

Imagine that. At least it was an easy question.

22-08-2022 00:01
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Im a BM wrote:
Yes, nitrous oxide is a much more powerful greenhouse gas than methane or carbon dioxide.

Hi there, BM. I have a question.

We know a greenhouse works by preventing convective heat. Do "greenhouse gasses" do the same thing? If so, then how do we still get convective thunderstorms? Is thunderstorm development suppressed at all by methane and CO2?

Could you do a brief deep dive into this please? Thanks in advance for your insightful answer.
22-08-2022 01:17
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

We know a greenhouse works by preventing convective heat. Do "greenhouse gasses" do the same thing? If so, then how do we still get convective thunderstorms? Is thunderstorm development suppressed at all by methane and CO2?

Could you do a brief deep dive into this please? Thanks in advance for your insightful answer.

Great question, GasGuzzler! I'm so glad we have you asking the right questions.

I have another one for you to ask because I don't quite know how to express it. How is earth's convection to the vacuum of space reduced by the cradling warmth of the cumfy warm greenhouse gas blanket? Is it because the earth is surrounded by a dual-pane cotton-fiber blanket that keeps earth's radiance and NASA from breaking through?

I see lots of "C"s and "O"s in the above chemical formula for cotton textile, so maybe enough CO2 combines with "H" (hydrogen) to form interweaved cotton fibers. This is some of the research I've been doing in the Stratosphere and it allows for the Van Allen belt to repair the ozone hole. But this gets into photosynthesis and third-inning base-stealing. If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life with some moraines eating home-grown eggplant.

... but I get tongue-twisted every time I try to ask because I don't know exactly what I should write, however I know you can help with that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

22-08-2022 01:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Great question, GasGuzzler! I'm so glad we have you asking the right questions.

I have another one for you to ask because I don't quite know how to express it. How is earth's convection to the vacuum of space reduced by the cradling warmth of the cumfy warm greenhouse gas blanket? Is it because the earth is surrounded by a dual-pane cotton-fiber blanket that keeps earth's radiance and NASA from breaking through?

I see lots of "C"s and "O"s in the above chemical formula for cotton textile, so maybe enough CO2 combines with "H" (hydrogen) to form interweaved cotton fibers. This is some of the research I've been doing in the Stratosphere and it allows for the Van Allen belt to repair the ozone hole. But this gets into photosynthesis and third-inning base-stealing. If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life with some moraines eating home-grown eggplant.

... but I get tongue-twisted every time I try to ask because I don't know exactly what I should write, however I know you can help with that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stop being silly as we all know that the Earth is encased in glass panels

ULTRA MAGA

22-08-2022 04:54
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

And yet that thunderstorm with all that heat can't convect itself into the tropopause. It gets turned away just as a greenhouse prevents warmer air from leaving its environment. You just explained what you're arguing against.
If you notice the thunderstorm is below the warmth rising from the thunderstorm. And yet that warmth cannot leave the troposphere. It's like it's in what GasGuzzler described. Good call Old Man!!
Attached image:

Edited on 22-08-2022 04:58
22-08-2022 05:22
(14407)
James_ wrote:And yet that thunderstorm with all that heat can't convect itself into the tropopause.

Did you just imply that there exist things that can convect themselves?

Convection is a law of nature, not a choice or activity.

James_ wrote:It gets turned away

"Turning away" is a conscious action, usually by a bouncer. Who is the bouncer in this case?

James_ wrote:just as a greenhouse prevents warmer air from leaving its environment.

A greenhouse has glass that physically prevents convection. Thunderstorms have no physical barriers preventing any convection.

James_ wrote: You just explained what you're arguing against.

GasGuzzler asked a question. He didn't explain anything. He didn't try to explain anything. You are the one who tried to explain something. You didn't explain anything either.

James_ wrote: If you notice the thunderstorm is below the warmth rising from the thunderstorm.

Warmth is a perception, by a living being. What living being are you saying is perceiving warmth?

James_ wrote:And yet that warmth cannot leave the troposphere.

The troposphere rises well above the point at which convection ceases, well above the point of temperature equivalence.

Have you given any thought to how you are going to quickly lift the bottom weight of your Bessler wheel? Your wheel "pendulums" into rotating back in the wrong direction because the bottom weight is still extended before the next weight begins extending. Until you fix that, your Bessler wheel is doomed to be a pendulum and not a wheel, and it will never feel the warmth of a thunderstorm that is convecting itself.
22-08-2022 05:44
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

And yet that thunderstorm with all that heat can't convect itself into the tropopause. It gets turned away just as a greenhouse prevents warmer air from leaving its environment. You just explained what you're arguing against.
If you notice the thunderstorm is below the warmth rising from the thunderstorm. And yet that warmth cannot leave the troposphere. It's like it's in what GasGuzzler described. Good call Old Man!!

Little problem with your fantasy there, sparky. Most of your fantasy gas (CO2) is at the surface, not anywhere near the tropopause. So tell me again why it's racist for me to say the Norwegian Jet Stream blew the top clean off that storm.

Question for you...
What do you suppose happens to the temperature of the warm surface air as it rises into an endless source of frigid air?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-08-2022 06:02
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:Question for you...
What do you suppose happens to the temperature of the warm surface air as it rises into an endless source of frigid air?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Answer: it shivers and gets goose-bumps.

22-08-2022 06:07
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Question for you...

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Answer: it shivers and gets goose-bumps.

Correct. These goose bumps are sometimes referred to as hail stones, but this gets into skating arena restroom entanglement. That stuff is way over your head.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 22-08-2022 06:08
22-08-2022 08:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Im a BM wrote:
James_ wrote:

Thank you, James

There is no such thing as a 'greenhouse gas' except in a religious sense. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You can't create energy out of nothing. You are discarding the 1st law of thermodynamics again.
Im a BM wrote:
Problem with assigning a number like 300 is it has to account for both the inherent capacity of the molecule to absorb and reemit infrared light AND its residence time in the atmosphere.

An absorbed photon is DESTROYED. It is NOT 're-emitted'.
Im a BM wrote:
Back to stratospheric denitrification, because nitrous oxide does more than just act as a greenhouse gas.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You are still ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.
Im a BM wrote:
When ozone oxidizes nitrous oxide, causing some ozone loss in the process, some of it becomes nitric acid.

Nitrous oxide does not destroy the ozone layer.
Im a BM wrote:
It has been 20 years since I last got paid to research nitrous oxide in the Ivory Tower, and at that time the jury was still out regarding the net impact.

When the nitric acid freezes in the stratosphere, it creates a solid surface that can adsorb ozone destroying agents on its surface.

These include the many combinations of sulfur and oxygen (SOx), other NOx's, and non-CFC compounds of chlorine, fluorine, bromine, and iodine.

Once adsorbed to the surface of a solid suspended particle, they create a stationary target for collision with ozone molecules.

Whereas two free floating gas molecules are most likely to bounce off each other in an elastic collision, hitting a stationary target where one of them can't bounce away is far more likely to permit overlap of outer electron shells and rearrangement of chemical bonds.

One school of thought was that this facilitated a lot of ozone destruction.

The ozone layer is not being destroyed.
Im a BM wrote:
On the other hand, if that stationary target cannot stay suspended and falls toward the earth, it carries the adsorbed ozone-destroying agents away with it.

The ozone layer is not being destroyed.
Im a BM wrote:
One school of thought was that this is what minimized ozone destruction and accounted for the observed recovery.

There is no 'recovery'. The ozone layer was never damaged or destroyed.
Im a BM wrote:
The unknown variable was how long do the nitric acid crystals stay suspended before they fall out during denitrification.

Irrelevant.
Im a BM wrote:
Do they have enough time suspended as a stationary target to do more harm than good?

Human activity is responsible for a lot more nitrous oxide entering the atmosphere. Whether as a direct result of fossil fuel combustion and fertilizer synthesis, or an indirect result of excess agricultural nitrogen providing nitrate for microbial nitrate reduction and by product generation of nitrous oxide.

Your gobbledegook chemistry won't help you.
Im a BM wrote:
Some of us were wondering if by lucky accident, nitrous oxide was actually protecting the ozone layer and allowing it to recover.

It never needed to 'recover'. The ozone layer was not being destroyed or damaged.

You are again ignoring chemistry and just spewing buzzwords.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-08-2022 08:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

And yet that thunderstorm with all that heat can't convect itself into the tropopause.

Thunderstorms routinely rise into the stratosphere.
James_ wrote:
It gets turned away just as a greenhouse prevents warmer air from leaving its environment.

No, it doesn't. Further, convection still happens even without a thunderstorm.
James_ wrote:
You just explained what you're arguing against.
If you notice the thunderstorm is below the warmth rising from the thunderstorm. And yet that warmth cannot leave the troposphere.

Yes it can.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-08-2022 17:25
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
So tell me again why it's racist for me to say the Norwegian Jet Stream blew the top clean off that storm.

Question for you...

So tell me again why it's racist for me to say the Norwegian Jet Stream

You're actually saying that your threatened by me. Real Americans are simply better I hear all of the time.

It cools according to T = 1/β with the exception of a few gasses. This means that it's conserving it's heat content as KE. Why cold air is denser than warm air. And with a thermal, a lot of the heat you think it'd be radiating is actually being absorbed by more excited gasses in the warm air thermal.
See? This is why you feel threatened by me. And yet to make real Americans like yourself feel better I do hope to move to Australia. Christians tell me if I don't change my ways that I'll end up in a hot place down under and have told me that I don't want to go there.
22-08-2022 20:35
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
So tell me again why it's racist for me to say the Norwegian Jet Stream blew the top clean off that storm.

Question for you...

You're actually saying that your threatened by me. Real Americans are simply better I hear all of the time.

It cools according to T = 1/β with the exception of a few gasses. This means that it's conserving it's heat content as KE. Why cold air is denser than warm air. And with a thermal, a lot of the heat you think it'd be radiating is actually being absorbed by more excited gasses in the warm air thermal.
See? This is why you feel threatened by me. And yet to make real Americans like yourself feel better I do hope to move to Australia. Christians tell me if I don't change my ways that I'll end up in a hot place down under and have told me that I don't want to go there.

Word salad. No threat observed.

23-08-2022 01:54
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Question for you...

Word salad. No threat observed.

And we're back to; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnR5zmFaXQ
I can watch her videos while you feel threatened. It's gotta be that GasGuzzler in her video, right?
Edited on 23-08-2022 01:57
23-08-2022 02:01
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And for you GasGuzzler, why does she know sign language? She's not an American and doesn't live in America. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdnjAjw90eE
23-08-2022 02:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
James_ wrote:
And for you GasGuzzler, why does she know sign language? She's not an American and doesn't live in America.

I would have to assume someone taught her sign language as it is not a natural instinct. Apparently she was able to learn it. Now you go learn what heat is.

23-08-2022 02:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
James_ wrote:
And for you GasGuzzler, why does she know sign language? She's not an American and doesn't live in America.

I would have to assume someone taught her sign language as it is not a natural instinct. Apparently she was able to learn it. Now you go learn what heat is.

23-08-2022 02:47
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:

Is heat her or the 4x4 she's sitting on? You tell me.
Attached image:

Edited on 23-08-2022 02:49
23-08-2022 02:50
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:It cools according to T = 1/β with the exception of a few gasses. This means that it's conserving it's heat content as KE. Why cold air is denser than warm air. And with a thermal, a lot of the heat you think it'd be radiating is actually being absorbed by more excited gasses in the warm air thermal.

Word salad.

How were you able to discern the word salad? Was it the "heat content" dressing?
23-08-2022 02:55
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:It cools according to T = 1/β with the exception of a few gasses. This means that it's conserving it's heat content as KE. Why cold air is denser than warm air. And with a thermal, a lot of the heat you think it'd be radiating is actually being absorbed by more excited gasses in the warm air thermal.

Word salad.

How were you able to discern the word salad? Was it the "heat content" dressing?

Yup, with a tall glass of warm air thermal on the rocks.

23-08-2022 03:06
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

GasGuzzler wrote:

Can I translate that since I'm not a "reaL' American? The hot "Babe" on the 4x4
is a tall glass of warm thermal air on the rocks. Did I get that right?
Attached image:

Edited on 23-08-2022 03:12
23-08-2022 05:30
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
James_ wrote:
Can I translate that since I'm not a "reaL' American? The hot "Babe"

Ooops. Something got lost in the translation. This is incorrect.
23-08-2022 06:25
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
Can I translate that since I'm not a "reaL' American? The hot "Babe"

Ooops. Something got lost in the translation. This is incorrect.

This is incorrect?
Attached image:

Edited on 23-08-2022 06:28
24-08-2022 00:42
(5197)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

GasGuzzler wrote:

Can I translate that since I'm not a "reaL' American? The hot "Babe" on the 4x4
is a tall glass of warm thermal air on the rocks. Did I get that right?

Norwegian 'drag' racing?
24-08-2022 02:43
(14407)
HarveyH55 wrote:Norwegian 'drag' racing?

Attached image:

Page 12 of 21<<<1011121314>>>

Join the debate Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
Uses for solid carbon3006-07-2023 23:51
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Wetlands9623-06-2023 14:49
Biden wants to force 'carbon capture'821-06-2023 12:55
Carbon losses from soil predicted to enhance climate change5216-06-2023 09:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact