Remember me
▼ Content

masks

Page 2 of 2<12
27-12-2021 06:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
gfm7175 wrote:
I love brownian motion. The mere mention of brownian motion allows 3 micron mask pores to become an impenetrable barrier against 0.1 micron viruses. You know, science and stuff. Trust the science IBD... geesh! And Guzzler, you need to trust the science too. Stop being a science denier. Brownian motion. I win. You lose. Libtard style argumentation is fun.

Make sure you stir your mask well in your coffee.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-12-2021 08:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Journalism has become mostly opinion, and just reporting the facts and details available.

Much of what the Associated Press (including sources like the New York Times, the L.A. Times, etc.) print, and networks like CNN and MSNBC are even worse then the National Enquirer.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The reader has to go to both the left and right media outlets, to get even close to the full story.

It's Gossip, professional style.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Both sides omit key elements that don't fit with the opinion they try to sell.

Often they have no 'key elements' at all. The story is complete fiction.
HarveyH55 wrote:
There are swamp-rats sitting on both sides of the isle. Legislation is crafted for them to steal lots of tax dollars, power, and control. We the people, only exist to enrich them, control and manipulate.

True, but mostly Democrats.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The price of gasoline is mostly taxes and fees paid to the government.

The price of crude oil on the market from any country is currently around $73. About half of that becomes gasoline, while the rest goes into other products such as diesel fuel, bunker oil, asphalt, plastics, etc.
A barrel of oil is 42 gallons, so the yield to produce gasoline is about 20 gallons. In other words, about $36 in materials cost goes to make 20 gallons of gasoline. In materials alone, that is about $1.80/gallon.

There are, of course, costs associated with running the refinery, storing both crude oil and gasoline properly (the stuff is volatile!), as well as the costs of transporting, local storage, marketing, and of course the gasoline stations themselves

It is gasoline stations that are hit hardest by taxes, while oil refineries are hit hardest by regulations.

Like everything else in the trucking industry, getting it from here to there is where the biggest source of shortages (and high prices that are associated with it) come from. Since Biden cancelled pipeline contracts (illegally) and is refusing permits for drilling on federal land, it is trucks and trains that have to move the oil, a far more dangerous (and expensive) way of doing it.

Aviation fuel is hit hardest by price increases, with avgas ranging upwards to $8.00 a gallon now. This is due to two factors: the requirement to use TEL, and the special fleet of trucks that can carry avgas and no other fuel, due to TEL. That, and the aviation fleet using this fuel is rather small, compared to cars.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Some federal, but a lot of it is state and local too. Mostly sold as road maintenance, upgrades, construction, environmental impact. Which of course, we also pay for with other taxes and fees, because we are lead to believe it's the greedy gas companies setting the price at the pump...

As always, prices are set by price discovery. Remember these gas stations are competing against each other. Local taxes are a significant portion, but federal taxes (including the eco-taxes) are the lion's share. In some places, like the SOTC, the lion's share is local taxes (including eco-taxes). It is the reason gas prices are highest in the SOTC. The SOTC taxes alone are $0.66 for every gallon (not including the eco-taxes, permits, and other labor costs associated with the REQUIRED replacing of fuel tanks to meet some new 'safety standard'.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's the liberal agenda, that spends a lot of tax dollars, that don't really have any value, benefit, or chance of any return on investment.

You said it!

HarveyH55 wrote:
Billions of dollars every year, are basically handed out, domestically, and abroad, that is just use-as-you-please gifts. Nobody really knows or cares who's pocket much of those gifts end up in.

A fair amount winds up as graft to pay off organized crime syndicates. They don't even have to launder money much anymore, since the federal government is 'enforcing' against this sort of thing that they themselves do.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-12-2021 07:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
IBdaMann wrote:Yes, I know. That's what I have been saying. That's why facemasks are used by construction workers and industrial craftsmen, and why cloth/earloop facemasks are specifically not approved for medical purposes.

OK everyone, it's time to play "Find the Major Problem."

Please look at the below-attached picture. Many copies of this graphic are posted at regular distances on the walls of a major US military medical facility. Something terribly wrong is revealed in the picture. Can you spot what that is?

Attached image:

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate masks:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact