Remember me
▼ Content

Lord Biden Hath Saved Us

Lord Biden Hath Saved Us27-02-2021 03:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
All I know is that BLM and ANTIFA were destroying, looting, vandalizing, pillaging, and killing with impunity while Donald Trump was President ... but now that Lord Biden is in the Oval Office, he has put a swift end to all that violence and malice.

It's quite the testament to his leadership. It's like BLM and ANTIFA were simply "turned off" the moment he was inaugurated. What a leader!

Attached image:

27-02-2021 04:55
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Try to not be so ignorant. ANTIFA is nothing more than an idea. Come on man!
27-02-2021 05:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
All I know is that BLM and ANTIFA were destroying, looting, vandalizing, pillaging, and killing with impunity while Donald Trump was President ... but now that Lord Biden is in the Oval Office, he has put a swift end to all that violence and malice.

It's quite the testament to his leadership. It's like BLM and ANTIFA were simply "turned off" the moment he was inaugurated. What a leader!

You can riot, loot, and burn, with a foot of snow on the ground... Looting is more of a summer sport. Would kind of suck, running down the sidewalk with a new TV, slip and bust the screen...
27-02-2021 07:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:Try to not be so ignorant. ANTIFA is nothing more than an idea. Come on man!

They have more than when last year, because when you consider the budget, your first priority is to support and defend the, well the, you know, the thing.

What? You just want to do some crack and play with the hairs on my leg?

Sheesh.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-02-2021 07:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Try to not be so ignorant. ANTIFA is nothing more than an idea. Come on man!

They have more than when last year, because when you consider the budget, your first priority is to support and defend the, well the, you know, the thing.

What? You just want to do some crack and play with the hairs on my leg?

Sheesh.

Yup. Yawn.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
28-02-2021 17:49
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Wow. That sounds as if it came from the MoSM themselves! Absolutely beautiful! Good job!!

Now, let's insert the details that were left out (in red text) -----

All I know is that BLM and ANTIFA were destroying, looting, vandalizing, pillaging, and killing with impunity while Donald Trump was President because their destruction, looting, vandalism, pillaging, and killing were all useful for the leftists who were not in power on a federal level at the time.... but now that Lord Biden is in the Oval Office, he has put a swift end to all that violence and malice. because their violence and malice are no longer useful for the leftists who are now in power on a federal level.

It's quite the testament to his leadership. even though Biden is recorded, before signing an EO, saying "I don't know what I'm signing". It's like BLM and ANTIFA were simply "turned off" the moment he was inaugurated. It's almost as if BLM and ANTIFA are brownshirt-esque violent arms of the Demonkkkrat Party... who woulda thunk... What a leader! Now, time for him to play some more Mario Kart in an effort to help with his dementia.
28-02-2021 17:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You can riot, loot, and burn, with a foot of snow on the ground... Looting is more of a summer sport. Would kind of suck, running down the sidewalk with a new TV, slip and bust the screen...

It is more of a pre-illusion of an election sport.

Edited on 28-02-2021 17:53

Join the debate Lord Biden Hath Saved Us:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares1117-08-2023 20:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact