Remember me
▼ Content

LOL the US Army just bought a new GM all electric Hummer for military use


LOL the US Army just bought a new GM all electric Hummer for military use21-07-2022 16:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
However since the military can not bring the power grid with it into the field and as we know the power grid ALWAYS goes down in wartime, the new electric Hummer will get fitted with a heavy duty tow hitch so that it can tow it's own diesel powered electric generator.

To the retards in the military evaluating this, it makes sense.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/u-s-army-bought-electric-hummer



You may now break off into little groups of idiots and discuss, or you may continue to ignore the ugly reality's that you are currently hiding from


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 21-07-2022 16:36
21-07-2022 19:59
duncan61
★★★★★
(2004)
The military has always had generating plants. Its not just for charging cars. How do you think we run our water treatment plants?
22-07-2022 00:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
duncan61 wrote:
The military has always had generating plants. Its not just for charging cars. How do you think we run our water treatment plants?


LOL but now with an electric hummer the dopes need to tow the generator everywhere the electric vehicle goes which defeats the entire purpose as they are relying on diesel for power anyway. Which a dopey Aussey like you just completely missed. The generator also makes more fumes than the vehicle would but it's always good to be environmentally sensitive when you are going to nuke, defoliate or otherwise blow everything up like the army tends to do.

LOL


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 22-07-2022 00:24
22-07-2022 06:30
duncan61
★★★★★
(2004)
Do the math. The gen set charges the silent vehicle for 10 minutes parked somewhere as safe as it can be. Said vehicle then goes out and about 300-400 Kms range. The USA does a big pile of its GDP on military hardware. How is this different. Are you under the assumption the vehicle was designed to tow the charger everywhere? If you are travelling with a 4x4 and caravan and go down the beach you do have the option to park the van somewhere
22-07-2022 06:56
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.
22-07-2022 14:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
duncan61 wrote:
Do the math. The gen set charges the silent vehicle for 10 minutes parked somewhere as safe as it can be. Said vehicle then goes out and about 300-400 Kms range. The USA does a big pile of its GDP on military hardware. How is this different. Are you under the assumption the vehicle was designed to tow the charger everywhere? If you are travelling with a 4x4 and caravan and go down the beach you do have the option to park the van somewhere


The generator is not 4 wheel drive capable, it has to stay on paved roads, which negates the real point which is that the electric hummer is actually diesel powered as the electricity is produced by diesel, unless the Army can erect windmills wherever it goes. Then again the Army could use helicopters to lay ten mile long charging cables over the trees, provided that the enemy approves of charging missions for retards.

So You have nothing to fear but stupidity itself.

Now why did Australia sell it's largest port to chinka? You know the Port of Darwin next to an American Coonawarra base that is now in a chinka inlet? So do the American warships need an approved chinka harbor pilot aboard in order to dock. Please elaborate, but then I am just a lowly colonist who's father you chaps begged for help once upon a time.

You can answer right?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 22-07-2022 14:57
22-07-2022 14:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-07-2022 15:39
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.



Were you ever in the military?
22-07-2022 15:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.



Were you ever in the military?


No but my son is the radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Kursk sank in the Barents Sea. My father also landed on Okinawa with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You may now continue wanking, I am off to the gym to pump a few tons of iron


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 22-07-2022 15:53
23-07-2022 01:27
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.



Were you ever in the military?


No but my son is the radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Kursk sank in the Barents Sea. My father also landed on Okinawa with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You may now continue wanking, I am off to the gym to pump a few tons of iron


I asked about you. Either you served or you didn't.
23-07-2022 02:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.



Were you ever in the military?


No but my son is the radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Kursk sank in the Barents Sea. My father also landed on Okinawa with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You may now continue wanking, I am off to the gym to pump a few tons of iron


I asked about you. Either you served or you didn't.

Do you believe that the Navy builds aircraft carriers and submarines, or that the Army builds tanks? Nope those are all built by companies employing engineers who never served because they got better job offers and who can go home to the family every night. Like I did and do. That said I answered your lame question already.

PS. Did Trump serve.

Oh did I serve? I served the same as Trump and am quite proud.

No, I didn't serve but my son is the currently serving radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Russian submarine Kursk sank with all hands on board in the Barents Sea in the year 2000. My father also landed on Okinawa on April 1st 1945 with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CIAO

So did you work out today or just choke the chicken as usual?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-07-2022 02:20
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.



Were you ever in the military?


No but my son is the radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Kursk sank in the Barents Sea. My father also landed on Okinawa with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You may now continue wanking, I am off to the gym to pump a few tons of iron


I asked about you. Either you served or you didn't.

Do you believe that the Navy builds aircraft carriers and submarines, or that the Army builds tanks? Nope those are all built by companies employing engineers who never served because they got better job offers and who can go home to the family every night. Like I did and do. That said I answered your lame question already.

PS. Did Trump serve.

Oh did I serve? I served the same as Trump and am quite proud.

No, I didn't serve but my son is the currently serving radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Russian submarine Kursk sank with all hands on board in the Barents Sea in the year 2000. My father also landed on Okinawa on April 1st 1945 with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CIAO

So did you work out today or just choke the chicken as usual?



Who'd think this forum would become toxic? I never thought that was possible until now..
How to make saying CO2 is causing global warming is toxic? You just did it.
23-07-2022 02:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19844)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.



Were you ever in the military?


No but my son is the radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Kursk sank in the Barents Sea. My father also landed on Okinawa with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You may now continue wanking, I am off to the gym to pump a few tons of iron


I asked about you. Either you served or you didn't.

Do you believe that the Navy builds aircraft carriers and submarines, or that the Army builds tanks? Nope those are all built by companies employing engineers who never served because they got better job offers and who can go home to the family every night. Like I did and do. That said I answered your lame question already.

PS. Did Trump serve.

Oh did I serve? I served the same as Trump and am quite proud.

No, I didn't serve but my son is the currently serving radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Russian submarine Kursk sank with all hands on board in the Barents Sea in the year 2000. My father also landed on Okinawa on April 1st 1945 with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CIAO

So did you work out today or just choke the chicken as usual?

So that's a no.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-07-2022 03:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.



Were you ever in the military?


No but my son is the radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Kursk sank in the Barents Sea. My father also landed on Okinawa with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You may now continue wanking, I am off to the gym to pump a few tons of iron


I asked about you. Either you served or you didn't.

Do you believe that the Navy builds aircraft carriers and submarines, or that the Army builds tanks? Nope those are all built by companies employing engineers who never served because they got better job offers and who can go home to the family every night. Like I did and do. That said I answered your lame question already.

PS. Did Trump serve.

Oh did I serve? I served the same as Trump and am quite proud.

No, I didn't serve but my son is the currently serving radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Russian submarine Kursk sank with all hands on board in the Barents Sea in the year 2000. My father also landed on Okinawa on April 1st 1945 with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CIAO

So did you work out today or just choke the chicken as usual?



Who'd think this forum would become toxic? I never thought that was possible until now..
How to make saying CO2 is causing global warming is toxic? You just did it.


You are just a woke fool who can not handle the truth, so go take a swim with superfag


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 23-07-2022 04:01
23-07-2022 13:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
With something like an electric Humvee, does that require less maintenance than a diesel powered one? When I served in the Army National Guard (after active Navy duty) I worked in the motor pool where anything with an engine was worked on.
When talking about an electric motor and its batteries, might be fewer parts that have to be shipped out into the field.


Just as long as the enemy provides acceptable charging stations for enemy vehicles.



Were you ever in the military?


No but my son is the radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Kursk sank in the Barents Sea. My father also landed on Okinawa with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You may now continue wanking, I am off to the gym to pump a few tons of iron


I asked about you. Either you served or you didn't.

Do you believe that the Navy builds aircraft carriers and submarines, or that the Army builds tanks? Nope those are all built by companies employing engineers who never served because they got better job offers and who can go home to the family every night. Like I did and do. That said I answered your lame question already.

PS. Did Trump serve.

Oh did I serve? I served the same as Trump and am quite proud.

No, I didn't serve but my son is the currently serving radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Russian submarine Kursk sank with all hands on board in the Barents Sea in the year 2000. My father also landed on Okinawa on April 1st 1945 with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CIAO

So did you work out today or just choke the chicken as usual?

So that's a no.


No, I didn't serve but my son is the currently serving radio operator of one of the two known US submarines that were there when the Russian submarine Kursk sank with all hands on board in the Barents Sea in the year 2000. My father also landed on Okinawa on April 1st 1945 with the 5th Marine division. However that said electric vehicles do not really exist if the military needs a thousand diesel generators to make the electric power, so what is being claimed as simpler all electric vehicles is nonsense because again thousands of complicated generators all needing DIESEL will also be needed so the parts count goes way up. Just so you understand the logistics of what is being proposed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CIAO

So did you work out today or just choke the chicken as usual?

PS. So did Bill Gates or Steve Jobs serve in the military?

Run Forest run





According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 23-07-2022 13:36
23-07-2022 16:37
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Just one question. What poses more of a risk to people riding in Humvees if they
run over an IED, batteries or a 1/2 empty tank of fuel?
23-07-2022 19:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Just one question. What poses more of a risk to people riding in Humvees if they
run over an IED, batteries or a 1/2 empty tank of fuel?


Actually due to the flash point of diesel it does not ignite anything like you believe it does or how it does in Hollywood movies. In fact if you toss a match in a bucket of diesel the match will go out. Chemistry 101, which you never took.

On the flip side a tesla fire burned for two hours AFTER THE FIRE DEPT BEGAN EXTINGUISHING IT. So my bet is that a Lithium battery fire will burn way hotter than a diesel one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuYxFBHsiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWq-Mq1Uqpw

Any more chemistry questions kid?

LOL is it fun being DUMB


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 23-07-2022 20:38
24-07-2022 02:12
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Just one question. What poses more of a risk to people riding in Humvees if they
run over an IED, batteries or a 1/2 empty tank of fuel?


Actually due to the flash point of diesel it does not ignite anything like you believe it does or how it does in Hollywood movies. In fact if you toss a match in a bucket of diesel the match will go out. Chemistry 101, which you never took.

On the flip side a tesla fire burned for two hours AFTER THE FIRE DEPT BEGAN EXTINGUISHING IT. So my bet is that a Lithium battery fire will burn way hotter than a diesel one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuYxFBHsiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWq-Mq1Uqpw

Any more chemistry questions kid?

LOL is it fun being DUMB



Any more chemistry questions kid?



High explosives like trinitrotoluene (TNT) and C-4 release an enormous amount of energy once detonated, which produces three major effects: a shock wave that distances circularly from the point of origin, release of heat up to 5227 ∘C

The heat released is easily above the flash and fire points of diesel.
24-07-2022 03:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Just one question. What poses more of a risk to people riding in Humvees if they
run over an IED, batteries or a 1/2 empty tank of fuel?


Actually due to the flash point of diesel it does not ignite anything like you believe it does or how it does in Hollywood movies. In fact if you toss a match in a bucket of diesel the match will go out. Chemistry 101, which you never took.

On the flip side a tesla fire burned for two hours AFTER THE FIRE DEPT BEGAN EXTINGUISHING IT. So my bet is that a Lithium battery fire will burn way hotter than a diesel one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuYxFBHsiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWq-Mq1Uqpw

Any more chemistry questions kid?

LOL is it fun being DUMB



Any more chemistry questions kid?



High explosives like trinitrotoluene (TNT) and C-4 release an enormous amount of energy once detonated, which produces three major effects: a shock wave that distances circularly from the point of origin, release of heat up to 5227 ∘C

The heat released is easily above the flash and fire points of diesel.


Does not matter because a Lithium fire burns at 3632 F while diesel burns at 2800 degrees F. So the destruction of a Lithium fire is always going to be more than a diesel fire. Diesel's safety is why it powers the entire trucking and freight railway systems.

Besides no high explosive is needed to set Ev's on fire because they short and spontaneously combust every frikin day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdaFk3w6rUY

So stop advertising your age, which is mentally about 15 tops.

Would you really plug that POS into your garage at night? Well there goes the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Od-HsmJgnI

Just chem 101 again, try graduating reality first

Yawn


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 24-07-2022 04:02
24-07-2022 04:35
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Just one question. What poses more of a risk to people riding in Humvees if they
run over an IED, batteries or a 1/2 empty tank of fuel?


Actually due to the flash point of diesel it does not ignite anything like you believe it does or how it does in Hollywood movies. In fact if you toss a match in a bucket of diesel the match will go out. Chemistry 101, which you never took.

On the flip side a tesla fire burned for two hours AFTER THE FIRE DEPT BEGAN EXTINGUISHING IT. So my bet is that a Lithium battery fire will burn way hotter than a diesel one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuYxFBHsiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWq-Mq1Uqpw

Any more chemistry questions kid?

LOL is it fun being DUMB



Any more chemistry questions kid?



High explosives like trinitrotoluene (TNT) and C-4 release an enormous amount of energy once detonated, which produces three major effects: a shock wave that distances circularly from the point of origin, release of heat up to 5227 ∘C

The heat released is easily above the flash and fire points of diesel.


Does not matter because a Lithium fire burns at 3632 F while diesel burns at 2800 degrees F. So the destruction of a Lithium fire is always going to be more than a diesel fire. Diesel's safety is why it powers the entire trucking and freight railway systems.

Besides no high explosive is needed to set Ev's on fire because they short and spontaneously combust every frikin day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdaFk3w6rUY

So stop advertising your age, which is mentally about 15 tops.

Would you really plug that POS into your garage at night? Well there goes the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Od-HsmJgnI

Just chem 101 again, try graduating reality first

Yawn



Insults and made up statements kind of shows you have issues. With trains they use a diesel engine to power an electric DC traction motor. How to say this without hurting your feelings? The diesel motor powers a generator.
And you're complaining that the Army is doing something similar?
With the trucking industry it's because Mr. Diesel switched from coal to what became known as diesel. It has more power than gasoline. With coal dust it kept clogging the cylinders, valves, etc.
24-07-2022 05:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Just one question. What poses more of a risk to people riding in Humvees if they
run over an IED, batteries or a 1/2 empty tank of fuel?


Actually due to the flash point of diesel it does not ignite anything like you believe it does or how it does in Hollywood movies. In fact if you toss a match in a bucket of diesel the match will go out. Chemistry 101, which you never took.

On the flip side a tesla fire burned for two hours AFTER THE FIRE DEPT BEGAN EXTINGUISHING IT. So my bet is that a Lithium battery fire will burn way hotter than a diesel one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuYxFBHsiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWq-Mq1Uqpw

Any more chemistry questions kid?

LOL is it fun being DUMB



Any more chemistry questions kid?



High explosives like trinitrotoluene (TNT) and C-4 release an enormous amount of energy once detonated, which produces three major effects: a shock wave that distances circularly from the point of origin, release of heat up to 5227 ∘C

The heat released is easily above the flash and fire points of diesel.


Does not matter because a Lithium fire burns at 3632 F while diesel burns at 2800 degrees F. So the destruction of a Lithium fire is always going to be more than a diesel fire. Diesel's safety is why it powers the entire trucking and freight railway systems.

Besides no high explosive is needed to set Ev's on fire because they short and spontaneously combust every frikin day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdaFk3w6rUY

So stop advertising your age, which is mentally about 15 tops.

Would you really plug that POS into your garage at night? Well there goes the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Od-HsmJgnI

Just chem 101 again, try graduating reality first

Yawn



Insults and made up statements kind of shows you have issues. With trains they use a diesel engine to power an electric DC traction motor. How to say this without hurting your feelings? The diesel motor powers a generator.
And you're complaining that the Army is doing something similar?
With the trucking industry it's because Mr. Diesel switched from coal to what became known as diesel. It has more power than gasoline. With coal dust it kept clogging the cylinders, valves, etc.


LOL the eight year old strikes again, please remind us when the trucking industry ran on coal? or are you trying to describe a steam locomotive that does not have cylinders and valves to clog in the first place? At any rate you are technologically inept and just basically clueless.

Calling a retard a retard is what I do best, so Mr. retard, your vote for Xiden really counted because you are having such great fun paying 5 dollars a gallon for gas.

So enjoy your retardism.

Retard


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 24-07-2022 05:36
24-07-2022 14:54
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:

LOL the eight year old strikes again, please remind us when the trucking industry ran on coal? or are you trying to describe a steam locomotive that does not have cylinders and valves to clog in the first place? At any rate you are technologically inept and just basically clueless.

Calling a retard a retard is what I do best, so Mr. retard, your vote for Xiden really counted because you are having such great fun paying 5 dollars a gallon for gas.

So enjoy your retardism.

Retard



Both the diesel motor and fuel are named after Rudolph Diesel. I thought it was common knowledge among grownups that he originally used coke (powdered coal or coal dust) to run his engine on. And as I mentioned, it had problems exhausting burned coke so he switched what he used for fuel. I was describing how diesel came to be the fuel used to run Rudolph Diesel's motors and the trucking industry that uses his engine.
And yet when powering a diesel locomotive, they find using an electric motor to turn the wheels better, ie., more efficient. This is because a transmission with all of its requirements (many parts, coolant, etc.) is not needed. They do use gear reduction but use fewer gears and no shifting of gears is required. Just fewer parts to wear out.

p.s., I also support aiding Ukraine. This will most likely discourage unnecessary wars in the future.
When you say MAGA, you support that immigration is what made and makes America great, right? All of Trump's children have a foreign national mother and The Donald's grandparents (1 pair) were also illegal immigrants. And you support Trump, right? Then please support who he and his family are and where he came from.
Edited on 24-07-2022 15:07
24-07-2022 15:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL the eight year old strikes again, please remind us when the trucking industry ran on coal? or are you trying to describe a steam locomotive that does not have cylinders and valves to clog in the first place? At any rate you are technologically inept and just basically clueless.

Calling a retard a retard is what I do best, so Mr. retard, your vote for Xiden really counted because you are having such great fun paying 5 dollars a gallon for gas.

So enjoy your retardism.

Retard



Both the diesel motor and fuel are named after Rudolph Diesel. I thought it was common knowledge among grownups that he originally used coke (powdered coal or coal dust) to run his engine on. And as I mentioned, it had problems exhausting burned coke so he switched what he used for fuel. I was describing how diesel came to be the fuel used to run Rudolph Diesel's motors and the trucking industry that uses his engine.
And yet when powering a diesel locomotive, they find using an electric motor to turn the wheels better, ie., more efficient. This is because a transmission with all of its requirements (many parts, coolant, etc.) is not needed. They do use gear reduction but use fewer gears and no shifting of gears is required. Just fewer parts to wear out.

p.s., I also support aiding Ukraine. This will most likely discourage unnecessary wars in the future.
When you say MAGA, you support that immigration is what made and makes America great, right? All of Trump's children have a foreign national mother and The Donald's grandparents (1 pair) were also illegal immigrants. And you support Trump, right? Then please support who he and his family are and where he came from.


Again the trucking industry never ran on coal or coal dust, if you believe this then you are delusional. In fact the efficiency and safety of diesel fuel helped create the trucking industry as it is known today.

Funny how you want to distract away from electric vehicles spontaneously combusting and creating nearly 4,000 degree fires that make diesel fires look like a campfire marshmallow roast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6KNI9YsH0

Retards like you consider homes burning to the ground and 6 dollar a gallon gas to be progress.

But on the flip side you can still play with your tesla lego set.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 24-07-2022 15:21
24-07-2022 18:12
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6KNI9YsH0

Retards like you consider homes burning to the ground and 6 dollar a gallon gas to be progress.

But on the flip side you can still play with your tesla lego set.



So you don't see Russia's invasion of Ukraine as progress? A lot of homes are being destroyed because Putin supports MRGA (Make Russia Great Again). Isn't it nice that Putin has a role model like Trump?
Attached image:

24-07-2022 18:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6KNI9YsH0

Retards like you consider homes burning to the ground and 6 dollar a gallon gas to be progress.

But on the flip side you can still play with your tesla lego set.



So you don't see Russia's invasion of Ukraine as progress? A lot of homes are being destroyed because Putin supports MRGA (Make Russia Great Again). Isn't it nice that Putin has a role model like Trump?


Again the trucking industry never ran on coal or coal dust, if you believe this then you are delusional. In fact the efficiency and safety of diesel fuel helped create the trucking industry as it is known today.

Funny how you want to distract away from electric vehicles spontaneously combusting and creating nearly 4,000 degree fires that make diesel fires look like a campfire marshmallow roast

So kid your attempt to lead this conversation away from your obvious technical inferiority is painfully obvious because it is clear that a lithium fire in a military Humvee will not burn soldiers, but incinerate them so completely that not even bones will remain. So I will always opt for the diesel, but you can have the electric toy that needs to be recharged, just make sure that the enemy allows for this recharge as you are sure that they will.

Bye dork

PS. Biden kept his promise to destroy the petroleum industry and now gas is 6 dollars a gallon, all your fault, but you are happy anyway as a retard in denial usually is.

CIAO


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-07-2022 19:12
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:


Again the trucking industry never ran on coal or coal dust, if you believe this then you are delusional.



At what point did you not understand how Rudolph Diesel developed his engine?
It seems all you know how to say is "ULTRA MAGA". Putin attacks with bombs while you bomb away with words.
24-07-2022 19:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Again the trucking industry never ran on coal or coal dust, if you believe this then you are delusional.



At what point did you not understand how Rudolph Diesel developed his engine?
It seems all you know how to say is "ULTRA MAGA". Putin attacks with bombs while you bomb away with words.


Funny how you want to distract away from electric vehicles spontaneously combusting and creating nearly 4,000 degree fires that make diesel fires look like a campfire marshmallow roast

So kid your attempt to lead this conversation away from your obvious technical inferiority is painfully obvious because it is clear that a lithium fire in a military Humvee will not burn soldiers, but incinerate them so completely that not even bones will remain. So I will always opt for the diesel, but you can have the electric toy that needs to be recharged, just make sure that the enemy allows for this recharge as you are sure that they will.

Bye dork

PS. Biden kept his promise to destroy the petroleum industry and now gas is 6 dollars a gallon, all your fault, but you are happy anyway as a retard in denial usually is.

CIAO

I love Trump because he pisses off all the retards that I can't stand.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-07-2022 21:37
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:

I love Trump because he pisses off all the retards that I can't stand.



I guess you missed the fact of what damage IEDs cause. This was a major issue because for a long time Humvees did not have the armor to protect the people inside.
I know metal burns and when you say that batteries burn, you're talking about the metal and not the acid. Or are you talking about gasses that are generated because of too quick of a charge or discharge?
With diesel fuel, it can spread while it burns. This means that if an IED ruptures a fuel tank and it catches fire then the area affected goes beyond the original source. And this is why you like Trump, right? Because when you're wrong you simply attack.
24-07-2022 22:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I love Trump because he pisses off all the retards that I can't stand.



I guess you missed the fact of what damage IEDs cause. This was a major issue because for a long time Humvees did not have the armor to protect the people inside.
I know metal burns and when you say that batteries burn, you're talking about the metal and not the acid. Or are you talking about gasses that are generated because of too quick of a charge or discharge?
With diesel fuel, it can spread while it burns. This means that if an IED ruptures a fuel tank and it catches fire then the area affected goes beyond the original source. And this is why you like Trump, right? Because when you're wrong you simply attack.


Never actually been wrong, that said perhaps one day I will experience what it is like to be wrong. Are you prepared to admit that your vote for Xiden will easily cost you $10,000 a year in inflation cost over the Trump years? Or will you stay there in your delusion?

PS. If anyone in your family needs a coat hanger for an abortion I am giving them away free of charge, because I really do not need anymore as-holes like you, actually no one needs another you. Since I am in agreement that your kids would be shits and you want them dead more than me, then we are in agreement.



PS. GM hummers are all unarmed, the armored hummers resulted in just as many deaths as the unarmored. That said apparently the Army is fully retarded for issuing unarmored vehicles to be used in combat zones. Then again government commies do not really care about the worker ants, do they?

Nice point you made there kid.

CIAO


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 24-07-2022 22:55
25-07-2022 00:21
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I love Trump because he pisses off all the retards that I can't stand.



I guess you missed the fact of what damage IEDs cause. This was a major issue because for a long time Humvees did not have the armor to protect the people inside.
I know metal burns and when you say that batteries burn, you're talking about the metal and not the acid. Or are you talking about gasses that are generated because of too quick of a charge or discharge?
With diesel fuel, it can spread while it burns. This means that if an IED ruptures a fuel tank and it catches fire then the area affected goes beyond the original source. And this is why you like Trump, right? Because when you're wrong you simply attack.


Never actually been wrong, that said perhaps one day I will experience what it is like to be wrong. Are you prepared to admit that your vote for Xiden will easily cost you $10,000 a year in inflation cost over the Trump years? Or will you stay there in your delusion?

PS. If anyone in your family needs a coat hanger for an abortion I am giving them away free of charge, because I really do not need anymore as-holes like you, actually no one needs another you. Since I am in agreement that your kids would be shits and you want them dead more than me, then we are in agreement.



PS. GM hummers are all unarmed, the armored hummers resulted in just as many deaths as the unarmored. That said apparently the Army is fully retarded for issuing unarmored vehicles to be used in combat zones. Then again government commies do not really care about the worker ants, do they?

Nice point you made there kid.

CIAO



I think you are what my older brother explained to me. Because you believe, you are right. And you are right because it is your belief.
25-07-2022 03:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I love Trump because he pisses off all the retards that I can't stand.



I guess you missed the fact of what damage IEDs cause. This was a major issue because for a long time Humvees did not have the armor to protect the people inside.
I know metal burns and when you say that batteries burn, you're talking about the metal and not the acid. Or are you talking about gasses that are generated because of too quick of a charge or discharge?
With diesel fuel, it can spread while it burns. This means that if an IED ruptures a fuel tank and it catches fire then the area affected goes beyond the original source. And this is why you like Trump, right? Because when you're wrong you simply attack.


Never actually been wrong, that said perhaps one day I will experience what it is like to be wrong. Are you prepared to admit that your vote for Xiden will easily cost you $10,000 a year in inflation cost over the Trump years? Or will you stay there in your delusion?

PS. If anyone in your family needs a coat hanger for an abortion I am giving them away free of charge, because I really do not need anymore as-holes like you, actually no one needs another you. Since I am in agreement that your kids would be shits and you want them dead more than me, then we are in agreement.



PS. GM hummers are all unarmed, the armored hummers resulted in just as many deaths as the unarmored. That said apparently the Army is fully retarded for issuing unarmored vehicles to be used in combat zones. Then again government commies do not really care about the worker ants, do they?

Nice point you made there kid.

CIAO



I think you are what my older brother explained to me. Because you believe, you are right. And you are right because it is your belief.


Are you prepared to admit that your vote for Xiden will easily cost you $10,000 a year in inflation cost over the Trump years? Or will you stay there in your delusion?

I noticed that you didn't even bother to dispute the above. Because you can't.

Just like you can't justify electric hummers that have no way to be charged on a battlefield unless a massive diesel generator makes the noise that will get it blown to pieces all day and night


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-07-2022 04:51
James_
★★★★☆
(1148)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I love Trump because he pisses off all the retards that I can't stand.



I guess you missed the fact of what damage IEDs cause. This was a major issue because for a long time Humvees did not have the armor to protect the people inside.
I know metal burns and when you say that batteries burn, you're talking about the metal and not the acid. Or are you talking about gasses that are generated because of too quick of a charge or discharge?
With diesel fuel, it can spread while it burns. This means that if an IED ruptures a fuel tank and it catches fire then the area affected goes beyond the original source. And this is why you like Trump, right? Because when you're wrong you simply attack.


Never actually been wrong, that said perhaps one day I will experience what it is like to be wrong. Are you prepared to admit that your vote for Xiden will easily cost you $10,000 a year in inflation cost over the Trump years? Or will you stay there in your delusion?

PS. If anyone in your family needs a coat hanger for an abortion I am giving them away free of charge, because I really do not need anymore as-holes like you, actually no one needs another you. Since I am in agreement that your kids would be shits and you want them dead more than me, then we are in agreement.



PS. GM hummers are all unarmed, the armored hummers resulted in just as many deaths as the unarmored. That said apparently the Army is fully retarded for issuing unarmored vehicles to be used in combat zones. Then again government commies do not really care about the worker ants, do they?

Nice point you made there kid.

CIAO



I think you are what my older brother explained to me. Because you believe, you are right. And you are right because it is your belief.


Are you prepared to admit that your vote for Xiden will easily cost you $10,000 a year in inflation cost over the Trump years? Or will you stay there in your delusion?

I noticed that you didn't even bother to dispute the above. Because you can't.

Just like you can't justify electric hummers that have no way to be charged on a battlefield unless a massive diesel generator makes the noise that will get it blown to pieces all day and night



I didn't vote for Biden. I am not a Democrat. Your arguments are boring.
This isn't boring....like you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JppjQSTh8
Edited on 25-07-2022 04:53
25-07-2022 13:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2775)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I love Trump because he pisses off all the retards that I can't stand.



I guess you missed the fact of what damage IEDs cause. This was a major issue because for a long time Humvees did not have the armor to protect the people inside.
I know metal burns and when you say that batteries burn, you're talking about the metal and not the acid. Or are you talking about gasses that are generated because of too quick of a charge or discharge?
With diesel fuel, it can spread while it burns. This means that if an IED ruptures a fuel tank and it catches fire then the area affected goes beyond the original source. And this is why you like Trump, right? Because when you're wrong you simply attack.


Never actually been wrong, that said perhaps one day I will experience what it is like to be wrong. Are you prepared to admit that your vote for Xiden will easily cost you $10,000 a year in inflation cost over the Trump years? Or will you stay there in your delusion?

PS. If anyone in your family needs a coat hanger for an abortion I am giving them away free of charge, because I really do not need anymore as-holes like you, actually no one needs another you. Since I am in agreement that your kids would be shits and you want them dead more than me, then we are in agreement.



PS. GM hummers are all unarmed, the armored hummers resulted in just as many deaths as the unarmored. That said apparently the Army is fully retarded for issuing unarmored vehicles to be used in combat zones. Then again government commies do not really care about the worker ants, do they?

Nice point you made there kid.

CIAO



I think you are what my older brother explained to me. Because you believe, you are right. And you are right because it is your belief.


Are you prepared to admit that your vote for Xiden will easily cost you $10,000 a year in inflation cost over the Trump years? Or will you stay there in your delusion?

I noticed that you didn't even bother to dispute the above. Because you can't.

Just like you can't justify electric hummers that have no way to be charged on a battlefield unless a massive diesel generator makes the noise that will get it blown to pieces all day and night



I didn't vote for Biden. I am not a Democrat. Your arguments are boring.
This isn't boring....like you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JppjQSTh8


LOL the fact is that no one anywhere is admitting to voting for Xiden which means that half of America is in denial, just like you.

So again your vote for Xiden is costing you AT LEAST $10,000.00 more per year in Xiden flation. Great job a-holes, and that means all of you.

Also great that you have given up on your lame electric military vehicle wet dream as all of your arguments fell flat


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 25-07-2022 13:19




Join the debate LOL the US Army just bought a new GM all electric Hummer for military use:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem014-09-2022 21:13
Prince Andrew the pedophile will be in full shit brit military uniform at the witches funeral014-09-2022 03:25
Why is the F35 being built in Nagoya Japan by Nips? who are still attacking the US military3903-08-2022 13:08
LOL the FBI is still looking for Hoffa as they let tons of Fentanyl into the USA every single day030-07-2022 23:59
Electric bus fire...........LOL328-05-2022 22:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact