Remember me
▼ Content

LOL, I used to be a conspiracy theorist for saying that covid was leaked from a chinka lab, but now

LOL, I used to be a conspiracy theorist for saying that covid was leaked from a chinka lab, but now04-03-2023 04:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
the FBI (farts bimbos and idiots) director Fay Wray ADMITS that I was right.

Sure, is great being me

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-dodges-reporters-question-covid-19-origin-hold-china-accountable

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-03-2023 08:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Nobody knew to even look, until months after it was already an epidemic. Infection only lasts 5-10 days. Symptoms are the same as cold and flu. Lab leak is most likely, but China took a couple months to make sure nothing there to see. Also think lab leak is most likely, because everyone, wanted to look anywhere else more, and dismiss the possibility, specially Fauci. Couldn't have the public wanting to poke around all virus labs...
04-03-2023 13:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Nobody knew to even look, until months after it was already an epidemic. Infection only lasts 5-10 days. Symptoms are the same as cold and flu. Lab leak is most likely, but China took a couple months to make sure nothing there to see. Also think lab leak is most likely, because everyone, wanted to look anywhere else more, and dismiss the possibility, specially Fauci. Couldn't have the public wanting to poke around all virus labs...

Actually the symptoms are similar to the flu because thru recombinant DNA gene splicing the original covid virus that was isolated in 2012 was spliced into the flu virus, or vice versa yielding a deadly virus that will mutate itself every year making it invulnerable to any vaccine that takes at least 8 months to create. See chinka actually wants its old cretins to die sooner so that they have more food for the young sweat shop worker slave class.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

04-03-2023 20:04
(5196)
Coronavirus is the most common respiratory virus in animals. Sort of animal cold and flu. Crossing over into the human species is devastating for a few years, least to those in poor health, weak immune systems. Fauci made it worse, with his questionable advice. He had thousands of case in China, to realize it was only a deadly threat to an isolated segment of the population. Instead of promoting 'everybody is go to die', and broad-brushing the response, he should have limited his focus on those actually at risk. It was a cash-grab, bigger the response, the more government money spent, with little oversight into who got what, or what it was actually used for. Fauci and friends hit the jackpot, and he cashed in, just like many did in other countries. Fauci knew it wouldn't matter what he did, 2-3 years, and the population would achieve, or very close to, herd-immunity. All that money the governments threw around, will be used to further fund virus and genetic research. Which wasn't being as generously fund, as 'go-green' technology.

I doubt the bio-weapons theories, as most 'leaders', and head researchers are old, poor health, weak immune systems. The ones most likely to die from any sort of infection. Why release new ones to worry about? Vaccines are never 100% safe, or effective. Therapeutics usually work best, early into an infection. If you wait until you need a neck-tube in the ICU, it's a little late.

I do believe Wuhan was studying gain-of-function. Rather than waiting around, for a naturally event to happen, they removed all randomness they could. The used infected animals, to intentionally attempt to infect other species. The studied the original virus, to any successful cross-infections to see what changed. They were sloppy, and forgot humans were an animal species. There are only a handful of coronaviruses that crossed into the human species,so it should have been relatively safe. Besides, it just a mild respiratory infection in animals, rarely deadly. I think some sloppy lab worker got infected,, and spread it outside the lab. Don't think the lab was restricted to only employees either. Likely had plumbers, electricians, and others come in occasionally. Probably a few visitors, like Dr. Fauci...
04-03-2023 22:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Coronavirus is the most common respiratory virus in animals. Sort of animal cold and flu. Crossing over into the human species is devastating for a few years, least to those in poor health, weak immune systems. Fauci made it worse, with his questionable advice. He had thousands of case in China, to realize it was only a deadly threat to an isolated segment of the population. Instead of promoting 'everybody is go to die', and broad-brushing the response, he should have limited his focus on those actually at risk. It was a cash-grab, bigger the response, the more government money spent, with little oversight into who got what, or what it was actually used for. Fauci and friends hit the jackpot, and he cashed in, just like many did in other countries. Fauci knew it wouldn't matter what he did, 2-3 years, and the population would achieve, or very close to, herd-immunity. All that money the governments threw around, will be used to further fund virus and genetic research. Which wasn't being as generously fund, as 'go-green' technology.

I doubt the bio-weapons theories, as most 'leaders', and head researchers are old, poor health, weak immune systems. The ones most likely to die from any sort of infection. Why release new ones to worry about? Vaccines are never 100% safe, or effective. Therapeutics usually work best, early into an infection. If you wait until you need a neck-tube in the ICU, it's a little late.

I do believe Wuhan was studying gain-of-function. Rather than waiting around, for a naturally event to happen, they removed all randomness they could. The used infected animals, to intentionally attempt to infect other species. The studied the original virus, to any successful cross-infections to see what changed. They were sloppy, and forgot humans were an animal species. There are only a handful of coronaviruses that crossed into the human species,so it should have been relatively safe. Besides, it just a mild respiratory infection in animals, rarely deadly. I think some sloppy lab worker got infected,, and spread it outside the lab. Don't think the lab was restricted to only employees either. Likely had plumbers, electricians, and others come in occasionally. Probably a few visitors, like Dr. Fauci...

LOL coronavirus did not cross over from animals as it has always been called the common cold. Furthermore the covid virus in the bats that it came from is totally harmless and as always you are a typical government disinformation POS

ULTRA MAGA

05-03-2023 04:06
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL coronavirus did not cross over from animals as it has always been called the common cold. Furthermore the covid virus in the bats that it came from is totally harmless and as always you are a typical government disinformation POS

You should at least Google, before showing what an uneducated moron you really are... All you seem to come up with copy/paste headlines, and foolish insults. Every attempt at adding something smart, fails...
05-03-2023 05:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

You should at least Google, before showing what an uneducated moron you really are... All you seem to come up with copy/paste headlines, and foolish insults. Every attempt at adding something smart, fails...

When I am no more, then I have failed, until then you are a follower.

LOL coronavirus did not cross over from animals as it has always been called the common cold. Furthermore, the covid virus in the bats that it came from is totally harmless and as always you are a typical government disinformation POS

Silly poo

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 05-03-2023 05:21
08-03-2023 22:17
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-dodges-reporters-question-covid-19-origin-hold-china-accountable

You must be so excited your Q Tard conspiracy theories have been picked up by the mainstream media, now that they are looking for excuses to rev up American's hatred for China.

It's about as believable as the nation of China manufacturing the worlds largest light bulb and turning it into a spy balloon, that 1 small leak from a lab can spread viruses all around the world practically overnight.

Edited on 08-03-2023 22:33
08-03-2023 22:47
(1643)
Here is your lab leak

Now there is a conspiracy theory which won't be getting promoted by the FBI.

Edited on 08-03-2023 23:10
09-03-2023 01:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Here is your lab leak

Enjoy your live monkey brain pudding

ULTRA MAGA

09-03-2023 01:46
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Here is your lab leak

Enjoy your live monkey brain pudding

Will do shit for brains

RE: IQ = 130? I guess I'll take your word for it.09-03-2023 04:13
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before joining this website, the last time I was involved in a discussion where someone invoked their IQ, I was still a teenager.

But, what else can a teenager say to establish credibility?

They haven't lived long enough to accomplish much.

IQ = 130?

That would be at the high end of the 97th percentile.

That would mean that among a random group of 100 people, only two of them have IQ higher than 130.

Maybe that counts for something.

Maybe that entitles one to insult with impunity.

I'll take your word for it, I guess, about the IQ.

I wouldn't know it from the scientific knowledge displayed.

How did you pass high school biology if you didn't even know that frogs have lungs?

At least you don't claim that alligators are amphibians.

Credit where credit is due.

It is only personal because I so deeply resent what you do on this website.
09-03-2023 13:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

Before joining this website, the last time I was involved in a discussion where someone invoked their IQ, I was still a teenager.

IQ = 130?

That would mean that among a random group of 100 people, only two of them have IQ higher than 130.

How did you pass high school biology if you didn't even know that frogs have lungs?

Apple Inc

As of March 8, 2023 * 4:00 PM EST

NASDAQ: AAPL

152.87USD+1.27(0.84%)

Shit my Apples are all worth more than my 130 IQ.

You have a good day sir.

ULTRA MAGA

10-03-2023 21:01
(5196)
Fauci & friends doubt the lab-leak, solely on not finding any indicators that the virus was lab manipulated/engineered. Which might be correct. But, they didn't need, or really want a created virus. They were studying gain-of-function, which doesn't happen all that often in the wild. Lot of random events, and dumb luck. All they had to do is take out the randomness, by force-infecting a selection of different species, and see if any got sick from the host. Any virus that made the jump, would be the one to study closely, and use in the next round. It would still be rough, only made the minimal requirement to infect in the new species. Through the jump, it may have characteristics useful for other species. The mutant viruses, are still natural, not engineered.

No telling exactly when covid hit the streets of Wuhan. Most people, in reasonable health, only had mild symptoms. It was cold and flu season, same symptoms. Wasn't until a while later, that the hospital started to get an unusually high number of severe respiratory infections. They expected a busy ER during flu season, but this was getting bad, and treatments weren't working. This wasn't overnight, it was a month or two. Meanwhile, thousand of exposed/infected people traveled through Wuhan International Airport, and around the world, every week. There was no test, other than a large volume of severe cases in the ER. Only people getting severe symptoms, were elderly, or weakened immune system. Mos take precautions during cold and flu season, because the ran the same risk of a hospital visit, from any respiratory infection.
10-03-2023 22:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fauci & friends doubt the lab-leak, solely on not finding any indicators that the virus was lab manipulated/engineered. Which might be correct. But, they didn't need, or really want a created virus. They were studying gain-of-function, which doesn't happen all that often in the wild. Lot of random events, and dumb luck. All they had to do is take out the randomness, by force-infecting a selection of different species, and see if any got sick from the host. Any virus that made the jump, would be the one to study closely, and use in the next round. It would still be rough, only made the minimal requirement to infect in the new species. Through the jump, it may have characteristics useful for other species. The mutant viruses, are still natural, not engineered.

No telling exactly when covid hit the streets of Wuhan. Most people, in reasonable health, only had mild symptoms. It was cold and flu season, same symptoms. Wasn't until a while later, that the hospital started to get an unusually high number of severe respiratory infections. They expected a busy ER during flu season, but this was getting bad, and treatments weren't working. This wasn't overnight, it was a month or two. Meanwhile, thousand of exposed/infected people traveled through Wuhan International Airport, and around the world, every week. There was no test, other than a large volume of severe cases in the ER. Only people getting severe symptoms, were elderly, or weakened immune system. Mos take precautions during cold and flu season, because the ran the same risk of a hospital visit, from any respiratory infection.

Fauci paid for the lab experiments, he should have all of his teeth knocked out right now.

PS. Please drop that in my official FBI file pronto, and put it next to my Betsy Ross flag terrorist Catholic shirt section.

PSS. Anyone know exactly how big my file is by the way? How many pages if printed?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-03-2023 22:25
RE: Anti Vax = Anti Science = Stupid12-03-2023 04:03
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

IQ = 130?

Apple Inc

152.87USD+1.27(0.84%)

You have a good day sir.

If you are so rich, why aren't you smart?

Anti vax is anti science.

Regardless of virus origin.

Anti vax is just anti science.

Anti science is just stupid.
12-03-2023 13:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

IQ = 130?

Apple Inc

152.87USD+1.27(0.84%)

You have a good day sir.

Actually people vaccinated with the covid 19 vaccines have a higher mortality rate when infected with covid. Says CDC scientist. But you just do what the government tells you like the zombie that you are and you can never know as you merely crave the brains that you lack.

You are already dead, you are just too dumb to know.

Smile retard, you did what you were told, like the good toddler that you are

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 12-03-2023 13:45
12-03-2023 16:56
(5196)
Vaccines have never been 100% safe, or effective... For covid, the vast majority of cases were mild, similar to cold or flu. Severe cases are mainly the elderly, and weak immune system, just like cold and flu. We don't have effective vaccines for cold or flu. The annual flu shot covers only 3, or 4 strains. Better than nothing, but no replacement for caution, and not getting infected to begin with. There can never be an effect covid vaccine, because it mutates easily, like the cold viruses. There are no unique, physically identifiable symptoms for covid. The only test, involves shoving a Q-tip, deep, up into the nose. The infected, is ready to spread, even before symptoms are obvious. Home test aren't completely accurate, even when directions are followed. A lab test still takes 2-3 days minimum. Covid infection last 5-10 days, for mild cases. The 'science' would indicate that covid-19 vaccines are stupid, political. Only those at high-risk of severe symptoms, have any hope of benefit, since it's slightly better, than doing nothing at all. But, those gullible enough to trust-the-science, and truly believe they get the shot, they are perfectly safe. No longer have to worry about covid, until the next booster. Vigilance and caution is still more important, because the vaccine isn't 100% effective. New, resistant strains emerge.

Masks... Fauci is such a moron. Masks are filters, but need to be changed often to be even slightly effective. When you change you HVAC filter every month, isn't dirty and nasty? Masks are tiny, and are expected to trap much smaller particles. They'll clog quicker, and the air you breath will take the path of least resistance. Which isn't through the filter material. Of course, you need to remove them to eat and drink, sometimes speak. Should be replaced with a clean mask, every time one is removed. Basically, just cover your face,is virtue signalling, not science.
12-03-2023 18:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Vaccines have never been 100% safe, or effective... For covid, the vast majority of cases were mild, similar to cold or flu. Severe cases are mainly the elderly, and weak immune system, just like cold and flu. We don't have effective vaccines for cold or flu. The annual flu shot covers only 3, or 4 strains. Better than nothing, but no replacement for caution, and not getting infected to begin with. There can never be an effect covid vaccine, because it mutates easily, like the cold viruses. There are no unique, physically identifiable symptoms for covid. The only test, involves shoving a Q-tip, deep, up into the nose. The infected, is ready to spread, even before symptoms are obvious. Home test aren't completely accurate, even when directions are followed. A lab test still takes 2-3 days minimum. Covid infection last 5-10 days, for mild cases. The 'science' would indicate that covid-19 vaccines are stupid, political. Only those at high-risk of severe symptoms, have any hope of benefit, since it's slightly better, than doing nothing at all. But, those gullible enough to trust-the-science, and truly believe they get the shot, they are perfectly safe. No longer have to worry about covid, until the next booster. Vigilance and caution is still more important, because the vaccine isn't 100% effective. New, resistant strains emerge.

Masks... Fauci is such a moron. Masks are filters, but need to be changed often to be even slightly effective. When you change you HVAC filter every month, isn't dirty and nasty? Masks are tiny, and are expected to trap much smaller particles. They'll clog quicker, and the air you breath will take the path of least resistance. Which isn't through the filter material. Of course, you need to remove them to eat and drink, sometimes speak. Should be replaced with a clean mask, every time one is removed. Basically, just cover your face,is virtue signalling, not science.

The annual flu shot NEVER provides any immunity to the new flu variant which is why only morons get the flu vaccine

ULTRA MAGA

RE: "Chinka"? Just to piss people off13-03-2023 12:08
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

IQ = 130?

Apple Inc

152.87USD+1.27(0.84%)

You have a good day sir.

Actually people vaccinated with the covid 19 vaccines have a higher mortality rate when infected with covid. Says CDC scientist. But you just do what the government tells you like the zombie that you are and you can never know as you merely crave the brains that you lack.

So many thread titles with inflammatory terms such as "Chinka".

Just to piss people off?

Use of the term "fag" so often that it makes one suspicious of the obsession.

Just to piss people off?

You know that out of any random 50 people, at least one has IQ higher than yours.

But I saw an on line test you can take to boost your IQ score to 140.
13-03-2023 13:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

IQ = 130?

Apple Inc

152.87USD+1.27(0.84%)

You have a good day sir.

Just to piss people off?

Just to piss people off?

You know that out of any random 50 people, at least one has IQ higher than yours.

LOL I especially get a kick out of astrophysicist with an IQ of at least 150 that believe that 85 percent of the universe is missing and that because of this they with a straight face claim that the universe is simulated like their fag/dyke/unisex/chinky blow up doll with the puffy lips.

ULTRA MAGA

RE: Something snarky for Snarky14-03-2023 07:41
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

IQ = 130?

Apple Inc

152.87USD+1.27(0.84%)

You have a good day sir.

Just to piss people off?

Just to piss people off?

LOL I especially get a kick out of astrophysicist with an IQ of at least 150 that believe that 85 percent of the universe is missing and that because of this they with a straight face claim that the universe is simulated like their fag/dyke/unisex/chinky blow up doll with the puffy lips.

Take your pills?
14-03-2023 15:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

IQ = 130?

Apple Inc

152.87USD+1.27(0.84%)

You have a good day sir.

Just to piss people off?

Just to piss people off?

Take your pills?

Perfection needs no change

ULTRA MAGA

14-03-2023 19:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL I especially get a kick out of astrophysicist with an IQ of at least 150 that believe that 85 percent of the universe is missing

This is why I only converse with people of 423-minimum IQs. I hate wasting my time.
14-03-2023 19:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I especially get a kick out of astrophysicist with an IQ of at least 150 that believe that 85 percent of the universe is missing

This is why I only converse with people of 423-minimum IQs. I hate wasting my time.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa well schmuck it can be determined from your statement that you believe that my IQ is 423 at least.

So as usual you are a schizzo, and as usual you continually try to better my spirits so that you can hide from your own pathetic jelly bean status in life.

ULTRA MAGA

14-03-2023 21:11
(14389)
Swan wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa well schmuck it can be determined from your statement that you believe that my IQ is 423 at least.

It's what we know.

Swan wrote:So as usual you are a schizzo, and as usual you continually try to better my spirits so that you can hide from your own pathetic jelly bean status in life.

Jelly bean status? Surely you jest. I have a gummy bear status and you can take that to the bank.
14-03-2023 21:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa well schmuck it can be determined from your statement that you believe that my IQ is 423 at least.

It's what we know.

Swan wrote:So as usual you are a schizzo, and as usual you continually try to better my spirits so that you can hide from your own pathetic jelly bean status in life.

Jelly bean status? Surely you jest. I have a gummy bear status and you can take that to the bank.

Is we you and your other 8 personalities? Or are there more?

ULTRA MAGA

RE: Did your thousands of posts accomplish anything?16-04-2023 22:41
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure, is great being me

IQ = 130?

Apple Inc

152.87USD+1.27(0.84%)

You have a good day sir.

Just to piss people off?

Just to piss people off?

Take your pills?

Perfection needs no change

Thank you for sharing about the blow up doll with the puffy lips.

It is hard to say who makes the website more repulsive between the three of you.

Unlike the other two, you don't dump massive amounts of troll feces on every thread that attempts to discuss climate change.

You just heckle and toss a few tomatoes.

You don't make it your mission to personally attack and drive away any new member who tries to participate.

But you ARE a disgusting racist and homophobe. You publish a lot of things you should keep to yourself.

And it is reflected in the disgusting titles of the many, many threads you start.

Unfortunately, that is all that most people ever see of the website.

Your ugly thread titles.
24-04-2023 17:54
(14389)
Im a BM wrote:But you ARE a disgusting racist and homophobe. You publish a lot of things you should keep to yourself. And it is reflected in the disgusting titles of the many, many threads you start. Unfortunately, that is all that most people ever see of the website. Your ugly thread titles.

You have to admit that it is very humorous how you assert that someone you recognize as a shitty person, who drives people away from this site ... still isn't anywhere near as bad as someone who disagrees with you politicially.

Too funny.

Join the debate LOL, I used to be a conspiracy theorist for saying that covid was leaked from a chinka lab, but now:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
$50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy218-02-2024 00:27
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
LOL, looks like the pretend government web page can pretend no more and1930-12-2023 02:18
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
Why was the transponder on the missing F35 not working? LOL because019-09-2023 23:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact