Remember me
▼ Content

LOL, California has way way way too much water at this point

LOL, California has way way way too much water at this point28-04-2023 15:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Entire towns have vanished under the flooding. Isn't climate change great?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh0g-VU3u0Q

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-04-2023 21:01
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
Swan wrote:

Why didn't the rivers feeding the lake bed stay diverted?

28-04-2023 21:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Because California has record rain and snowpack melt which has totally destroyed the liberal fakery of climate change

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

28-04-2023 23:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:

Define 'climate change'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: "Pineapple Express" is PART of climate change28-04-2023 23:07
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Because California has record rain and snowpack melt which has totally destroyed the liberal fakery of climate change

The term "Pineapple Express" was coined about ten years ago to describe a new phenomenon during which an "atmospheric river" brought destructive flooding at the end of another terrible drought.

This is PART of climate change.

"How do you know? Were you there?", one might ask.

I DO know because I WAS there.

Born in 1958 as a fifth generation Californian (one of the rare white ones), I heard about the weather history here long before I was born. And I witnessed how much California's climate has changed in recent decades.

"Atmospheric rivers" are nothing new. What is new is how often they happen, and how intense they are.

Droughts and devastating wildfires in California are nothing new. What is new is how often they happen and how intense they are.

In the summers of 1978 and 1979 I worked for the US forest service and was part of fire crews. We only caught ONE fire that was not caused by a natural lightening strike. There was plenty of time to put them all out before they got out of control. But that isn't true today. Conditions have changed.

Climate has changed. It has changed before our eyes, in measurable and well documented ways.

They had to invent new terms, such as "super storm", to describe what we have seen in recent years. And some the old terms, such as "500 year flood", have become meaningless.

Did anyone notice that the geographic position of "Hurricane Alley" has moved?

Maybe it is all just the "liberal fakery of climate change".
28-04-2023 23:11
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Heh. Not quite.

If it doesn't rain, they yell 'climate change'.
If it does rain, they yell 'climate change'.
If it snows, they yell 'climate change'.
If it doesn't snow, they yell 'climate change'.
It it's hot, they yell 'climate change'.
If it's cold, they yell 'climate change'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: "Tornado Alley" has shifted geographic position28-04-2023 23:23
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The term "Pineapple Express" was coined about ten years ago to describe a new phenomenon during which an "atmospheric river" brought destructive flooding at the end of another terrible drought.

Born in 1958 as a fifth generation Californian (one of the rare white ones), I heard about the weather history here long before I was born. And I witnessed how much California's climate has changed in recent decades.

"Atmospheric rivers" are nothing new. What is new is how often they happen, and how intense they are.

Droughts and devastating wildfires in California are nothing new. What is new is how often they happen and how intense they are.

In the summers of 1978 and 1979 I worked for the US forest service and was part of fire crews. We only caught ONE fire that was not caused by a natural lightening strike. There was plenty of time to put them all out before they got out of control. But that isn't true today. Conditions have changed.

Climate has changed. It has changed before our eyes, in measurable and well documented ways.

They had to invent new terms, such as "super storm", to describe what we have seen in recent years. And some the old terms, such as "500 year flood", have become meaningless.

Dyslexia strikes again. It is "Tornado Alley", not "Hurricane Alley". But the frequency and severity of hurricanes has also increased due to climate change.
28-04-2023 23:48
(21559)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The term "Pineapple Express" was coined about ten years ago

Nope. It's a commonly used term. It describes the storm systems that tend to originate around the tropical waters of Hawaii and head northeast, typically into the Puget Sound region and British Columbia.

During some years, these storm systems will shift south, giving California (particularly southern California) the rain the Puget Sound normally gets. This is normal.

The term has been in use since 1960.

Im a BM wrote:
to describe a new phenomenon

It is not a new phenomenon.
Im a BM wrote:
during which an "atmospheric river" brought destructive flooding at the end of another terrible drought.

There are no rivers in the atmosphere. The Pineapple Express has nothing to do with drought.
Im a BM wrote:

Wait...the drought was 'climate change'. Now the rain is 'climate change'?????????

Define 'climate change'.
Im a BM wrote:

I was there.
Im a BM wrote:

Bully for you. Too bad you never paid attention to when it happened last time. Infamous Donner Pass was named after the results of one of those years.
Im a BM wrote:

For those unfamiliar with the Donner story:

A wagon train started west somewhat late in the season, headed by a Capt Donner. They were delay for various reasons before reaching the Sierra Nevada range. By the time they reached the summit, snowfall had increased so dramatically (early in the season for that year) that the party became stranded. With no grass to eat, the horses died. With little else to survive on, they ate the horses, and then, as supplies ran worse, men began to die, and the party ate them as well to survive.

Once they finally made it over the pass, most members of the party were never really trusted again, once news got out how they survived. The pass across those mountains is now traversed by interstate 80 and is now called Donner Pass.
[quote]Im a BM wrote:

There are no rivers in the atmosphere. The Pineapple Express is the reason Seattle is usually so rainy. During warmer months, a high typically develops over Salt Lake and diverts these storms further north into British Columbia.
Im a BM wrote:

Due to no longer maintaining brush and the increased numbers of arsonists. You idiots might actually try clearing your brush again and doing something about the arsonists.
Im a BM wrote:

Yes. There are a LOT more arsonists.
Im a BM wrote:
Climate has changed.

Climate has no value that can change.
Im a BM wrote:
It has changed before our eyes, in measurable and well documented ways.

Climate has no measurement. You can't document what you can't measure.
Im a BM wrote:
They had to invent new terms, such as "super storm",

Nothing 'super' about any storm. A Hollywood invention for the movies. Life is not the movies, dumbass.
Im a BM wrote:
to describe what we have seen in recent years.

So 'drought' is 'climate change'. Floods is 'climate change'. You are locked in paradox.
Im a BM wrote:
And some the old terms, such as "500 year flood", have become meaningless.

They were always rather meaningless.
Im a BM wrote:

Define 'Hurricane Alley'.
Im a BM wrote:

Define 'climate change'.

The Parrot Killer

28-04-2023 23:50
(21559)
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Dyslexia strikes again. It is "Tornado Alley", not "Hurricane Alley". But the frequency and severity of hurricanes has also increased due to climate change.

The National Hurricane Center dataset calls you a liar.

What is 'Tornado Alley'?

The Parrot Killer

29-04-2023 00:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Define 'climate change'.

Why, are you stupid?

So has anyone ever given that answer to the riddle?

I bow, thank you, thank you very much.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 29-04-2023 01:24
29-04-2023 03:54
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Fresno, Hanford, and Bakersfield, compared to the average rainfall, in this season just past, have had 174%, 193%, 165%, which equals 17, 14, and 10 inches.

But my question was more wondering if the dams broke?

In late 1800s:

The Kaweah, Kern, Kings, and Tule Rivers were dammed upstream in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, which turned their headwaters into a system of reservoirs. In the San Joaquin Valley, the state and counties built canals to deliver that water and divert the remaining flows for agricultural irrigation and municipal water uses.

29-04-2023 05:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Fresno, Hanford, and Bakersfield, compared to the average rainfall, in this season just past, have had 174%, 193%, 165%, which equals 17, 14, and 10 inches.

In late 1800s:

The Kaweah, Kern, Kings, and Tule Rivers were dammed upstream in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, which turned their headwaters into a system of reservoirs. In the San Joaquin Valley, the state and counties built canals to deliver that water and divert the remaining flows for agricultural irrigation and municipal water uses.

Does it matter? It's only California...
29-04-2023 05:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

In late 1800s:

29-04-2023 05:39
(1639)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

In late 1800s:

Does food matter?

29-04-2023 13:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

In late 1800s:

Does food matter?

No water, no food, so all is well except for the delusion that California is becoming a desert

ULTRA MAGA

30-04-2023 21:32
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Define 'climate change'.

Why, are you stupid?

So 'climate change' means 'stupid'?
Swan wrote:
So has anyone ever given that answer to the riddle?

No. Not even you. In all the years that this forum has been here, and in all the years on other forums, NO ONE has been able to answer this simple question. The closest was by IBDaMann, who defined it in mythological terms.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 30-04-2023 21:33
02-05-2023 17:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:No water, no food, so all is well except for the delusion that California is becoming a desert

Southern California is a desert. Much of it is paved over, of course, but SoCal's history is replete with water battles and water wars.
02-05-2023 20:59
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No water, no food, so all is well except for the delusion that California is becoming a desert

Southern California is a desert. Much of it is paved over, of course, but SoCal's history is replete with water battles and water wars.

Southern California is desert, mountains, and some grasslands.
Northern California is desert, mountains, grasslands, and coastal forest. The mountainous areas have more trees (typically pine) as well.

California simply does not bother to collect a lot of the water that falls there. This is why even in wet years, it is in 'drought'. All the wet years do is create more brush in the spring to dry out and burn in the summer.

The problem with California isn't the terrain. The problem with California is the dictatorship it is currently under.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate LOL, California has way way way too much water at this point:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, looks like the pretend government web page can pretend no more and1930-12-2023 02:18
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
Why was the transponder on the missing F35 not working? LOL because019-09-2023 23:09
LOL did you find the missing 80 million dollar jet yet? Or was it transported to the mother ship018-09-2023 22:57
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact