Remember me
▼ Content

Loaded question


Loaded question14-06-2020 02:26
keepit
★★★★☆
(1519)
Do the protests and protesters bother you greatly?
14-06-2020 05:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
[quote]keepit wrote: Do the protests and protesters bother you greatly?[/quote
Yes.

Lawless terrorist gangs that loot and lynch and murder with impunity while pointing to the peaceful protest arm that calls for tearing down of US institutions as justification for being legitimate ... bothers me greatly.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-06-2020 05:31
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
IBdaMann wrote:...lynch and murder...
A repeated and unsupported claim.

IBD does like to make things up.

Of course your question was actually generic.

IBD finds the neonazi and KKK protest in Charlottesville to be just fine.

Was a BLM protester driving that car?


This is actually relevant to this board. IBD exhibits the ability most conspiracy theorists have of selectively accepting facts. It applies to his approach to AGW as well.
Edited on 14-06-2020 05:33
14-06-2020 06:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
tmiddles wrote: A repeated and unsupported claim.

Dishonest propaganda from a BLM terrorist.

You do like to make things up.

tmiddles wrote: IBD finds the neonazi and KKK protest in Charlottesville to be just fine.

I find all peaceful protests to be fine. It turns out that BLM initiated all the violence in Charlottesville, which would have otherwise been a completely peaceful event ... because that's what BLM does. They are terrorists and you support them.

tmiddles wrote: IBD exhibits the ability most conspiracy theorists have of selectively accepting facts.

tmiddles exhibits all the honesty of Joseph Goebbels. He wants his version of NAZI Germany to be successful and is following the exact same game plan ... except he and his cell are willing to learn from Hitler's mistakes and to make needed adjustments this time.

I didn't put BLM on your Press Pass by mistake and it wasn't some lucky guess.

.
Attached image:

14-06-2020 09:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
keepit wrote: Do the protests and protesters bother you greatly?

Yep.

.
Attached image:

14-06-2020 12:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: Do the protests and protesters bother you greatly?

Yep.

.
IBD has posted a photo from a video shown here:
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-girl-attack-brooklyn-20200306-xj5kqf6zjzgpbf7cb3raoqy67y-story.html



It's from a story dated March 6th, 2020.

The event caught on video is of a girl being mugged/beaten by a large group of mostly black young men.

IBD, why are you attributing this to BLM? Because the perpetrators are black?
Edited on 14-06-2020 12:41
14-06-2020 17:08
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2060)
Peaceful protests are fine. The protest should understand that there will be an opposing group, that disagree just as strongly. It's essentially an argument, which always has the potential to turn violent. Protesting shouldn't be taken lightly. It's not a fun party, something to take your children to, since there is always some risk. You have to feel the cause is worth injury or death, and willing to take that risk, to be heard. Violence, vandalism, looting, burning, are all crimes. Peaceful protesters have the civic responsibility to report those, who plan to commit this crimes, in relation to their protest. Failing to report these bad actors, hurts their cause, and puts them at greater risk of injury or death.

When protests turn violent, the police shouldn't be obligated to be 'nice' about it, and do their job, restore the peace. The non-violent protesters should disperse immediately, not wait until the police start taking action. The local government, should consider a curfew, if the situation warrants, and strongly enforce it. When violence turns to property damage and looting, the National Guard should be called in, and deadly force an option. Rioters aren't protesters, they are criminals. They are hiding behind overwhelming numbers, to protect them, as they commit serious crimes. Peaceful protesters would be at home, waiting until the peace is restored, letting the police do their job. Rioting, looting, and burning is bad for the community, their community.
15-06-2020 01:14
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
HarveyH55 wrote:
....When violence turns to property damage ... deadly force an option.
I found everything you said to be very sensible. A distinction should be made though between violence, which is the assault on a human body, and vandalism or theft, which are assaults on property.

The Boston Tea Party was not "violent" though it was expensive for the Brits. While these recent protests have had property destruction as a distraction from the real message it isn't the same as if there was violence from protesters.
15-06-2020 02:41
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(920)
keepit wrote:
Do the protests and protesters bother you greatly?

Yes
15-06-2020 03:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
tmiddles wrote:IBD, why are you attributing this to BLM? Because the perpetrators are black?

Heavens no, but I can understand why that's the first thing you imagine in your racist little mind. I attribute BLM's violence to BLM. They are a terrorist organization that loots, kills, lynches, and they think that 857 wrongs on their part somehow make a right.

But I wanted to ask you, why are you rushing to deny that the people pictured are black? What's going on with that? It's not necessary and you're a little late.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-06-2020 05:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
....When violence turns to property damage ... deadly force an option.
I found everything you said to be very sensible. A distinction should be made though between violence, which is the assault on a human body, and vandalism or theft, which are assaults on property.

The Boston Tea Party was not "violent" though it was expensive for the Brits. While these recent protests have had property destruction as a distraction from the real message it isn't the same as if there was violence from protesters.


I can't say that this example is BLM but it's what BLM likes to promote.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJc7tNezWVY


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-06-2020 05:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Do the protests and protesters bother you greatly?

Yes


What you have is BLM inciting blacks to gang up and lynch whites while tgoebbles tells everyone "there's nothing to see here."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACPdvckwMS0


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-06-2020 10:05
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
IBdaMann wrote:...I attribute BLM's violence to BLM.
That photo has nothing to do with BLM yet you've put the logo onto it and added text that it is. So you've attributed a mugging by high school students in NY to BLM with no explanation or justification.

IBdaMann wrote:...why are you rushing to deny that the people pictured are black? ...
I was pointing out that they are black. It's the reason you used the photo. Drinking again?

IBdaMann wrote:...it's what BLM likes to promote....
How is that? Got a brochure you can share with us? How is it that we haven't seen violence with SO MANY demonstrations? (Other than the example you provided of a protester being shot by someone opposed to BLM of course)

IBdaMann wrote:
What you have is BLM inciting blacks to gang up and lynch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACPdvckwMS0
The video you've shared of muggings, where the muggers are black, from Sep 12, 2019, has what to do with BLM?

What you're doing is about a rational as saying that Trump supporters are cannibals. You see because they are white, and Jeffery Dahmer was white, so... that makes you cannibals by association.

Got any more videos from years ago where the perpetrator is black you want to call BLM acts?
15-06-2020 16:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
tmiddles wrote:How is it that we haven't seen violence with SO MANY demonstrations?

Well, if we follow your sleight of hand and keep our attention focused on the protesting/cheering-spectator arm of BLM ... but if we instead look at the forest and see the trees we can see that the violent terrorism arm of BLM has been instigating their own 9-11 these past few weeks.

Perhaps we should call them the Tali-BLM.

.
Attached image:

15-06-2020 17:28
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(920)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Do the protests and protesters bother you greatly?

Yes


What you have is BLM inciting blacks to gang up and lynch whites while tgoebbles tells everyone "there's nothing to see here."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACPdvckwMS0

tgoebbles is a moron.
15-06-2020 17:54
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2060)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...I attribute BLM's violence to BLM.
That photo has nothing to do with BLM yet you've put the logo onto it and added text that it is. So you've attributed a mugging by high school students in NY to BLM with no explanation or justification.

IBdaMann wrote:...why are you rushing to deny that the people pictured are black? ...
I was pointing out that they are black. It's the reason you used the photo. Drinking again?

IBdaMann wrote:...it's what BLM likes to promote....
How is that? Got a brochure you can share with us? How is it that we haven't seen violence with SO MANY demonstrations? (Other than the example you provided of a protester being shot by someone opposed to BLM of course)

IBdaMann wrote:
What you have is BLM inciting blacks to gang up and lynch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACPdvckwMS0
The video you've shared of muggings, where the muggers are black, from Sep 12, 2019, has what to do with BLM?

What you're doing is about a rational as saying that Trump supporters are cannibals. You see because they are white, and Jeffery Dahmer was white, so... that makes you cannibals by association.

Got any more videos from years ago where the perpetrator is black you want to call BLM acts?


BLM wast started in 2012, after the death of Trayvon Martin. Sept. 2019, isn't even a year ago. Very relevant. Just as the burning of Ferguson, Missouri, since that was also a BLM protest.

It's getting out of hand, and it time to take a stand. The police, and our government need to get back to enforcing the laws, and use what force is needed. People who don't want to get busted up, beat down, or kill, should stay out of it. Many were fine with hiding in their basement, over a cold virus... It's really simple, if you want to protest, keep it peaceful. If it starts getting violent, go home immediately. Don't protest at night, and be off the streets, well before curfews. Mostly, don't commit crimes, or associate with those that do, and you won't often have an encounter with the police. Cooperate, and show the appropriate respect for a heavily armed, and well trained officer, who is very capable of messing you up, and killing you. Survival is your highest priority, so you can get the issue straightened out in court. We all share the same civic responsibility to report crimes in our community. Those that have knowledge, that could solve, or prevent crimes, and don't share, are part of the crime problems.

Police save a lot more lives, than they mess up. Without police, then the citizens are left to defend their lives, family, property, all their own. I don't know about my neighbors, but I'll just shoot first. Likely get a couple of large breed dogs as well. Citizens aren't going to try for an arrest, they are going to do what saves their life and property, quick and easy.
15-06-2020 23:17
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:The video you've shared of muggings, where the muggers are black, from Sep 12, 2019, has what to do with BLM?

BLM wast started in 2012, after the death of Trayvon Martin. Sept. 2019, isn't even a year ago. Very relevant.
How is that Harvey? Was that the date of a BLM event? In what way does that time and place, that crime, those perpetrators, have anything to do with BLM?

HarveyH55 wrote:It's getting out of hand, and it time to take a stand.
Can you understand that is precisely how we BLM supporters feel? Those words express it perfectly. An innocent man was executed in public with the sun shining and the cops will probably get off with no punishment at all.

HarveyH55 wrote:Police save a lot more lives, than they mess up. Without police, then the citizens are left to defend their lives, family, property, all their own.
I agree completely.

Are you protesting Harvey? Is there any issue that would motivate you to protest?
Edited on 15-06-2020 23:21
16-06-2020 00:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(920)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:The video you've shared of muggings, where the muggers are black, from Sep 12, 2019, has what to do with BLM?

BLM wast started in 2012, after the death of Trayvon Martin. Sept. 2019, isn't even a year ago. Very relevant.
How is that Harvey? Was that the date of a BLM event? In what way does that time and place, that crime, those perpetrators, have anything to do with BLM?

HarveyH55 wrote:It's getting out of hand, and it time to take a stand.
Can you understand that is precisely how we BLM supporters feel? Those words express it perfectly. An innocent man was executed in public with the sun shining and the cops will probably get off with no punishment at all.

HarveyH55 wrote:Police save a lot more lives, than they mess up. Without police, then the citizens are left to defend their lives, family, property, all their own.
I agree completely.

Are you protesting Harvey? Is there any issue that would motivate you to protest?

He was NOT an "innocent man", ipiddle, nor was he "executed"... you are still being a moron.
16-06-2020 00:27
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3260)
gfm7175 wrote:
He was NOT an "innocent man", ipiddle, nor was he "executed"... you are still being a moron.
So how would you describe it?
16-06-2020 00:42
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(189)
This nigger had bad heart and other complications included coronavirus. Policeman did not know his medical condition. He was also 6foot6, so It was completely understandable why they had to use a lot of force to keep him down. He was full of drugs and he was convicted many times for dealing drugs. I also read that his last robbery involved pointing a gun to the belly of a child bearing women.
16-06-2020 02:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12779)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
He was NOT an "innocent man", ipiddle, nor was he "executed"... you are still being a moron.
So how would you describe it?


A criminal that resisted arrest. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer
16-06-2020 02:27
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2060)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:The video you've shared of muggings, where the muggers are black, from Sep 12, 2019, has what to do with BLM?

BLM wast started in 2012, after the death of Trayvon Martin. Sept. 2019, isn't even a year ago. Very relevant.
How is that Harvey? Was that the date of a BLM event? In what way does that time and place, that crime, those perpetrators, have anything to do with BLM?

HarveyH55 wrote:It's getting out of hand, and it time to take a stand.
Can you understand that is precisely how we BLM supporters feel? Those words express it perfectly. An innocent man was executed in public with the sun shining and the cops will probably get off with no punishment at all.

HarveyH55 wrote:Police save a lot more lives, than they mess up. Without police, then the citizens are left to defend their lives, family, property, all their own.
I agree completely.

Are you protesting Harvey? Is there any issue that would motivate you to protest?


February 26, 2012 was the day Trayvon Martin was killed. The murder, George Zimmerman claimed self-defense, even though the kid was only armed with iced tea an Skittles, wasn't charged. Took a lot of protesting to get George over-charged with first degree murder. Which of course, he was acquitted, which sparked the BLM movement. An unarmed black person killed, by a white, was grounds for protests. And, of course there have been many such protests. Unfortunately, most of those killed, weren't exactly innocent, or saints. Police beat and kill white people too, so it's not a race thing, it's not a police brutality thing. It's an excuse to mess with police, hinder their ability to function. Oh, and get some free loot.
16-06-2020 02:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
Xadoman wrote: This nigger had bad heart and other complications included coronavirus.

Your bigotry discredits your argument ... and is totally unnecessary. George Floyd should not have died regardless of his own contribution to his own death. His biology is irrelevant.

Xadoman wrote: Policeman did not know his medical condition.

... and the policeman bears the responsibility to consider all possibilities until he does learn of all problems and issues. The policeman was in control so the responsibility was his to safeguard George Floyd until he was taken into custody.

Xadoman wrote: He was also 6foot6, so It was completely understandable why they had to use a lot of force to keep him down.

He was face down on the ground and cuffed. There wasn't much George Floyd could do.

Xadoman wrote: He was full of drugs and he was convicted many times for dealing drugs.

Irrelevant once he was cuffed and face-down on the ground. A foot on his upper back was all that was necessary, not a knee on the throat.

A knee on the throat? Who does that except to keep someone from breathing?

Xadoman wrote:I also read that his last robbery involved pointing a gun to the belly of a child bearing women.

Believe me, the police already presume someone they need to subdue is scum. I think the general consensus is that George Floyd was scum.

The police are still responsible for the safety of scum until taken into custody.

That situation was not handled properly by the police.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-06-2020 02:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12779)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
He was NOT an "innocent man", ipiddle, nor was he "executed"... you are still being a moron.
So how would you describe it?

Already done. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer
16-06-2020 06:55
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2060)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote: This nigger had bad heart and other complications included coronavirus.

Your bigotry discredits your argument ... and is totally unnecessary. George Floyd should not have died regardless of his own contribution to his own death. His biology is irrelevant.

Xadoman wrote: Policeman did not know his medical condition.

... and the policeman bears the responsibility to consider all possibilities until he does learn of all problems and issues. The policeman was in control so the responsibility was his to safeguard George Floyd until he was taken into custody.

Xadoman wrote: He was also 6foot6, so It was completely understandable why they had to use a lot of force to keep him down.

He was face down on the ground and cuffed. There wasn't much George Floyd could do.

Xadoman wrote: He was full of drugs and he was convicted many times for dealing drugs.

Irrelevant once he was cuffed and face-down on the ground. A foot on his upper back was all that was necessary, not a knee on the throat.

A knee on the throat? Who does that except to keep someone from breathing?

Xadoman wrote:I also read that his last robbery involved pointing a gun to the belly of a child bearing women.

Believe me, the police already presume someone they need to subdue is scum. I think the general consensus is that George Floyd was scum.

The police are still responsible for the safety of scum until taken into custody.

That situation was not handled properly by the police.

.


Check the video again, the knee was not on Floyd's throat at all. It was between his shoulder blades. Hard to tell if it was even in contact with the back of Floyd's neck. Airway definitely clear, as were the carotid arteries.

I'm not sure of all the facts, the police were releasing much in details. One point of interest, is when they made the call for an ambulance. Was the call made shortly after they took Floyd down to the ground? They knew he was totally messed up on drugs. Big strong guy, could have ran into traffic, or who knows what. Not sure if they ever had him completely in the cop car, seemed to refuse to put one leg in. That video ended, before the got the door shut, if the ever did.

The knee cop was to calm, and unconcerned. I really don't see any murderous intent there. More like waiting for the bus to arrive. It was a tough, unusual situation, that turned out badly. Maybe the cops should have let Floyd run off, get run over, or something. Probably would have relieved them of responsibility of his injuries or death. They already knew he was out of his mind on drugs.
16-06-2020 10:47
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(189)
He probably had a heart attack due to bad heart and drug overdose. Also it is not so easy to suffocate 6foot6 healthy person holding a knee on his neck. I once had to suffocate a larger than usual chicken whose neck was broken after surviving a mink attack and it took a lot of time and force to suffocate it with bare hands. I was amazed how much life and power was in this creature. It was the only one who survived the attack, others who conforted the mink were dead including two roosters. Healthy person with knee on the back side of the neck is not going to die due to suffocation.
16-06-2020 18:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7051)
Xadoman wrote: Also it is not so easy to suffocate 6foot6 healthy person holding a knee on his neck.

Derek Chauvin didn't seemt to have much trouble.

Xadoman wrote:Healthy person with knee on the back side of the neck is not going to die due to suffocation.

George Floyd died in that manner and it was Derek Chauvin's responsibility to ensure that didn't happen.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-06-2020 00:48
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(189)
Derek Chauvin didn't seemt to have much trouble.


Autopsy revealed that he died from bad heart. He resisted the arrest and it took 3 policeman to keep him on the ground. When he started to yell that he can not breathe my guess is that his heart was already failing during that moment because when you are truly suffocated then you can not yell or make sound. I am sure officers have used knee on the back/neck hundreds and hundreds of times with no problems but there is always a risk that it couldexacerbate an underlaying condition.
17-06-2020 02:32
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2060)
Xadoman wrote:
Derek Chauvin didn't seemt to have much trouble.


Autopsy revealed that he died from bad heart. He resisted the arrest and it took 3 policeman to keep him on the ground. When he started to yell that he can not breathe my guess is that his heart was already failing during that moment because when you are truly suffocated then you can not yell or make sound. I am sure officers have used knee on the back/neck hundreds and hundreds of times with no problems but there is always a risk that it couldexacerbate an underlaying condition.


I'd still like to find out if the called for the ambulance, soon after they had him pinned down. Or if they actually waited, until Floyd was mostly dead. It's hard to tell from the videos, but seems like they still had him pinned down, when it arrived. 8 minutes isn't that bad of a response for EMT. The police should be ready to release the facts anytime.




Join the debate Loaded question:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Physics of climate change question609-02-2020 23:22
Climate is a question of price offering113-12-2019 05:33
Climate Change Question1528-06-2019 06:48
Question for the Einsteins020-04-2019 17:09
Carbon Question from mostly ignorant skeptic (me)3206-02-2019 20:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact