▼ Content

Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy

Page 2 of 2<12
27-10-2022 23:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I have created, and housed in the Miscellaneous Documents section of Politiplex, a list of buzzwords (and otherwise unspecified/vague/undefined words) that leftists love to make use of, acting as if they are actually saying something substantive.

I have already made a start to this list, which provides a sampling of what I am talking about, but thought that I would immediately share it with the members of this forum, welcoming any and all applicable additions to it over time.

I thought it prudent to celebrate the fact that my list of buzzwords is now up to a whopping 398 unique entries... knocking on the door of 400, baby!

The latest two entries, and I'm surprised that I didn't have them on my list yet, were "people of color" and "disproportionately affects people of color / black people", as I just ran into these again this morning on one of the numerous forums that I participate on.

It's satisfying to see what this list has become... growing from a little seed into a great big ol' tree.

I am surprised. The racism of Democrats is pretty obvious. I guess that what comes from concentrating on the buzzwords from the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Green, and the Church of Covid.

I should probably start a similar list of paradoxes these religions use (not personal paradoxes these idiots make).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-10-2022 23:23
(21597)
GasGuzzler wrote:
399.....Disproportionately affects underprivileged communities.

Here's some more buzzwords for ya, gfm, 'under privileged communities' and 'disproportionately affects'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-10-2022 19:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Thank you. Added to The List.
28-10-2022 19:28
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I have created, and housed in the Miscellaneous Documents section of Politiplex, a list of buzzwords (and otherwise unspecified/vague/undefined words) that leftists love to make use of, acting as if they are actually saying something substantive.

I have already made a start to this list, which provides a sampling of what I am talking about, but thought that I would immediately share it with the members of this forum, welcoming any and all applicable additions to it over time.

I thought it prudent to celebrate the fact that my list of buzzwords is now up to a whopping 398 unique entries... knocking on the door of 400, baby!

The latest two entries, and I'm surprised that I didn't have them on my list yet, were "people of color" and "disproportionately affects people of color / black people", as I just ran into these again this morning on one of the numerous forums that I participate on.

It's satisfying to see what this list has become... growing from a little seed into a great big ol' tree.

I am surprised. The racism of Democrats is pretty obvious. I guess that what comes from concentrating on the buzzwords from the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Green, and the Church of Covid.

Very true. I have only lightly dabbled into recording the racism buzzwords of Dems, so I'm sure there's A LOT of those that are currently missing from The List, and same with other topics that haven't been focused on.

Into the Night wrote:
I should probably start a similar list of paradoxes these religions use (not personal paradoxes these idiots make).

You should! The Church of COVID would be a great place to start, as I've seen you call out Paradox V and Paradox M countless times now.

I remember noting a particular paradox within that religion which believes that masks can provide protection from COVID for the people around the maskwearer but somehow not for the maskwearer him/herself. The whole "I wear my mask for others" mantra... Maybe I should also put on some sunscreen so that your skin doesn't get sunburnt...
28-10-2022 19:58
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I can't access the list at my current location. Is "justice" on the list, i.e. "some leftist judge has ruled in our favor somewhere."

Since I've seen lefties refer to both "justice" (in general) and some "more specific forms" of "justice", such as "social justice" and "environmental justice", I have determined that "justice" (in general) deserves entry onto The List. It has now been added.

IBdaMann wrote:
What about "backlash", i.e. the entirely anticipated pouting and temper tantrums of the few people who are triggered?

I like it... onto The List it goes!

IBdaMann wrote:
What about "pride", i.e. anything having to do with LGBTQIAMSPROSYME

Now added... I also added "gay pride", even though "pride" encompasses it, since that particular term is also a widely used term.

IBdaMann wrote:
What about "renewable", i.e. "sporadic and entirely insufficient"?

What about "sustainable", i.e. "wholly unsustainable."

Added... I've also not added "renewable energy" and "sustainable energy". --- I'm noticing that I tend to add more specific forms of certain buzzwords without also adding the "root form" of the specific buzzwords. --- IOW, they tend to make use of specific buzzwords that all stem from the same root buzzword.

IBdaMann wrote:
What about "revolutionary", i.e. it doesn't actually exist *or* it actually doesn't do anything?

Added... I have also now added the word "qualified", and am surprised I didn't have that one on The List either. Such as "a qualified candidate for president" without ever defining what makes a presidential candidate "qualified".
28-10-2022 20:01
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Here's some more buzzwords for ya, gfm, 'under privileged communities' and 'disproportionately affects'.

Added.

All the recent additions have brought it up to 412 in the blink of an eye.
28-10-2022 20:38
(21597)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Very true. I have only lightly dabbled into recording the racism buzzwords of Dems, so I'm sure there's A LOT of those that are currently missing from The List, and same with other topics that haven't been focused on.

Into the Night wrote:

You should! The Church of COVID would be a great place to start, as I've seen you call out Paradox V and Paradox M countless times now.

I remember noting a particular paradox within that religion which believes that masks can provide protection from COVID for the people around the maskwearer but somehow not for the maskwearer him/herself. The whole "I wear my mask for others" mantra... Maybe I should also put on some sunscreen so that your skin doesn't get sunburnt...

Ya talked me into it! I'll start building it for eventual posting on Politiplex (and here!).

The Parrot Killer

28-10-2022 20:40
(21597)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Added.

All the recent additions have brought it up to 412 in the blink of an eye.

The Parrot Killer

31-10-2022 13:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

Ya talked me into it! I'll start building it for eventual posting on Politiplex (and here!).

LOL you do that, even though it means less than nothing, to everyone and no one combined

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2022 14:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
gfm7175 wrote: I have also now added the word "qualified", and am surprised I didn't have that one on The List either. Such as "a qualified candidate for president" without ever defining what makes a presidential candidate "qualified".

Yes, absolutely. This should have been among the first ten. IBDaMann's favorite eternally repeated quip is:

"He is the most qualified to be President / sit on the Supreme Court"
31-10-2022 19:06
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

LOL you do that, even though it means less than nothing, to everyone and no one combined

Trying to offer this paradox? No, it's a personal one. Won't make the list.

The Parrot Killer

31-10-2022 19:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

Trying to offer this paradox? No, it's a personal one. Won't make the list.

LOL you are everything to yourself, and nothing to everyone else. It's the truth and rather simple, though your mind may not be able to rectify a full truth

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 31-10-2022 19:47
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Crypto-Climate Watch List54009-09-2023 02:41
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
List Common Mistakes People Made During Their Spiritual Awakening, Human Ascension Journey419-01-2021 23:35
Add One to the List110-10-2020 08:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact