Remember me
▼ Content

Limited Time Special Book: How To Increase Longevity, Live To 600+ Year More

Limited Time Special Book: How To Increase Longevity, Live To 600+ Year More02-04-2023 08:11
CurrencyDemocracy
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Limited Time Special Book: How To Increase Longevity, Live To 600+ Year More

The truth is human can live to 500+ years like many ancient textbooks have said.
In the current modern day, most people only able to live till around 100 year old.

Why?
Because they do not have knowledge and real information to help them able to control their body and their life in a good way.

As a real Savior from many ancient prophecies, I have unlocked, discovered and have that sacred information to help human able to live to many more hundreds if not thousands year.

So before going to go completely different way and will 100% ignore the top secret controllers and other groups because they do not believe in me at all, I have decide to release the special limited time book "How To Increase Longevity, Live To 600+ Year More".

But because the book not designed for the mass public people so I will only sell/offer it via private way through direct selling, not gone through any middle man market/platform.

Not only that, there are 3 things you need to know:
– The book do not have any specific price, you can give your own price you think it worth, then I will decide whether sell the book for you or not.
– It is limited timed, open for about 2 week from now till April 17th 2023 (17 – 04 -2023).
– Guaranteed works with 100% refund policy including physical meeting if needed before the purchase.

Some other special book using rules:
– 1 copies 1 person, not allow to buy/sell/share/trade with others under any circumstances.
– The information is only for the buyer and not allow to use any content in the book for any other purpose no matter non-commercial or commercial one.

You are free to share this invitation book message to all entities/beings/groups as you will.

This is the final product I can offer to the top mortal human secret controllers/groups because I have no hope left in working with them and I have also sent the invitation meeting/discussing already.

Remember this book does not have any specific price and you must send the price to me via private communication, and this book only available in limited time.

So be quick and be smart !

Best Regard,
The Savior

Original Source: https://****.com/04/2023/limited-time-special-book-how-to-increase-longevity-live-to-600-year-more/
02-04-2023 08:40
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Seems to me, most vital organs are good at regenerating, except for the heart.

Some say the heart starts to accumulate scar tissue as soon as somebody is born. I'm not sure if it's quite that early.

02-04-2023 17:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Given enough time, every cell gets replaced. Scar tissue is pretty much forever. Scars on the skin can fade, or disappear, through abrasion. Gravity, and daily use and abuse, erodes the structure, like with most everything on the planet. Lot of the elderly have aches, pains, and mobility issues. No cures, just medications to mask the symptoms. New knee and hip joint replacements. Organ transplants for those rich enough. Not sure many wish to prolong the pain, and dependency on medications. Not to mention the expense...
02-04-2023 20:11
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Given enough time, every cell gets replaced. Scar tissue is pretty much forever. Scars on the skin can fade, or disappear, through abrasion. Gravity, and daily use and abuse, erodes the structure, like with most everything on the planet. Lot of the elderly have aches, pains, and mobility issues. No cures, just medications to mask the symptoms. New knee and hip joint replacements. Organ transplants for those rich enough. Not sure many wish to prolong the pain, and dependency on medications. Not to mention the expense...

Heart cells don't heal like other cells do. I was reading it is cuz the centrosome stops working some time shortly after birth.

Any way I was thinking if this deficiency of the heart could be corrected, it could stop young people from aging, and reverse aging in old people.

Edited on 02-04-2023 20:13
03-04-2023 08:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Heart cells don't heal like other cells do. I was reading it is cuz the centrosome stops working some time shortly after birth.

Any way I was thinking if this deficiency of the heart could be corrected, it could stop young people from aging, and reverse aging in old people.

Hearts do heal... Heart surgery is done every day. Wouldn't work, if there was no healing, or extremely slow healing. When we injure most any other part of the body, we can just avoid using that part, allowing it to heal. We only have one heart, and really kind of need to keep it beating all the time.
03-04-2023 20:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Hearts do heal... Heart surgery is done every day. Wouldn't work, if there was no healing, or extremely slow healing. When we injure most any other part of the body, we can just avoid using that part, allowing it to heal. We only have one heart, and really kind of need to keep it beating all the time.

The heart is like any other muscle. They heal best when resting. The heart, of course, can never rest for long.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-04-2023 22:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:The heart is like any other muscle. They heal best when resting. The heart, of course, can never rest for long.

Hearts are different. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
03-04-2023 23:19
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:The heart is like any other muscle. They heal best when resting. The heart, of course, can never rest for long.

Hearts are different. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

I thought the most common way was through the groin, and up the femoral artery. At least I read that's the most common way to perform cardiac ablation surgery, which scars the heart, to block electrical signals.

I did find out the vagus nerve is connected to both the heart and stomach. Perhaps that is relevant...

04-04-2023 13:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Scars do not disappear due to abrasion; they fade or disappear as new skin cells replace the scarred ones in the normal process of growth where deep new cells rise to the surface of the dermis as old cells flake off.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-04-2023 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The heart is like any other muscle. They heal best when resting. The heart, of course, can never rest for long.

Another pearl of wisdum

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Limited Time Special Book: How To Increase Longevity, Live To 600+ Year More:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Happy New Year1203-01-2024 02:16
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
86 year old Jane Fonda will only date men in their 20's. Whew I'm safe204-12-2023 03:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact