Remember me
▼ Content

Limbaugh Is Suggesting Secession

Limbaugh Is Suggesting Secession12-12-2020 05:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said Wednesday that "there cannot be peaceful coexistence" between liberals and conservatives and right-leaning states are "trending toward secession."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rush-limbaugh-suggests-conservative-states-155143765.html

And this is where the Christian GFM will say that Democrats are forcing this dialogue on helpless Republicans. Maybe the Bible and the church should replace the Constitution and the federal government?
12-12-2020 06:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
That wouldn't be a very good deal but i bet both sides would agree to it in theory.
In practice that would be a different thing. Trading the products of the red states for the products of the blue states wouldn't be so profitable.
Is rush trying to start a civil war? That's how the civil war started, when the south seceded. To tell the truth i don't know history very well.
Edited on 12-12-2020 06:30
12-12-2020 06:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James , your title is a blatant lie. Have you no honor whatsoever?

Keepit, you're just SO gullible.
12-12-2020 08:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
That wouldn't be a very good deal but i bet both sides would agree to it in theory.
In practice that would be a different thing. Trading the products of the red states for the products of the blue states wouldn't be so profitable.
Is rush trying to start a civil war? That's how the civil war started, when the south seceded. To tell the truth i don't know history very well.

The South didn't want to give up slavery. They wanted things their way which is what the Republican party wants today. I think on Monday the electoral vote will take place. With the way things are going, if Republicans are still challenging the election on January 20th then it's possible that Republicans will support Trump staying in the White House.
At no time in the history of the US has the losing party refused to accept losing.
12-12-2020 20:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:

The United States has never had a civil war. The War of Secession was not a civil war.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2020 20:27
(21559)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

The South didn't want to give up slavery. They wanted things their way which is what the Republican party wants today. I think on Monday the electoral vote will take place. With the way things are going, if Republicans are still challenging the election on January 20th then it's possible that Republicans will support Trump staying in the White House.
At no time in the history of the US has the losing party refused to accept losing.

Trump has not lost.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2020 01:27
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
It is unlikely that the election is going to be overturned at this point.Tmiddles got it right.Well done Tmiddles.We are having rumblings about climate change policy here and a lot of pressure is being bought to bear on the government to develop climate strategies.It is going to be fun to watch it all emerge over the next few years.I have found in life sometimes the thing that you are most concerned about is not so bad after all.Your man Biden is going to meet the Paris accord no matter what but you will all survive.Australia has reduced its carbon emmisions.Is it so bad to do that?
13-12-2020 13:10
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said Wednesday that "there cannot be peaceful coexistence" between liberals and conservatives and right-leaning states are "trending toward secession."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rush-limbaugh-suggests-conservative-states-155143765.html

And this is where the Christian GFM will say that Democrats are forcing this dialogue on helpless Republicans. Maybe the Bible and the church should replace the Constitution and the federal government?

The Democrats are trying to replace the Constitution with fascism by oligarchy.

The Parrot Killer

13-12-2020 13:11
(21559)
keepit wrote:

No. Democrats are trying to start a civil war.

The Parrot Killer

13-12-2020 13:12
(21559)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

The electoral vote does not take place on Monday. It takes place on Jan 6th.

The Parrot Killer

13-12-2020 14:16
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

It really doesn't matter. Mcconnell is running the country anyway on a simple majority vote of 50 Republicans who votes the way he tells them to. They decide what they'll allow the president or congress to do.
13-12-2020 21:06
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

It really doesn't matter. Mcconnell is running the country anyway on a simple majority vote of 50 Republicans who votes the way he tells them to. They decide what they'll allow the president or congress to do.

McConnell is not running the country.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Limbaugh Is Suggesting Secession:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Rush Limbaugh cited one of my discoveries on his show8522-08-2023 04:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact