▼ Content

Leaked UN draft report warns of urgent need to cut global warming

Page 2 of 2<12
14-07-2018 02:31
CoolCucumber
☆☆☆☆☆
(28)
Wake wrote:
Hey, look, another of nightmare's buddies with their insanity. You are neither and architect nor engineer. You certainly know nothing about the event surrounding 9/11 ... nor the total and complete investigation of it.

The 'event'?
Good choice of words, it was quite an event, what a day out for everyone that was, "...hooray for Hollywood..." <elbows, tapdance>
A new 4th of July in a way. The balls of it!
But no I am not an architect nor engineer so I wouldn't argue with them.

I did see it though, and like everyone I can remember exactly where I was when it happened.
I think the irony is, so could Bin Laden.
According to the US, he was outside his cave underneath a camel with one leg up on a jack while he was changing the oil, running the show... "Pepe Pepe - phase two ... stoppa shopping!"

Didn't work.

I am not 'nightmares' buddy but I do have friends.
Word is your account was suspended for repeated hate crimes and inciting others to self harm and the owner of this forum has let you back on just to to humour you and gather more evidence. but they're not sure, it could be an insider job...

Check it out ... https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/civil-rights/hate-crimes
Here it is in Swedish ... http://hatecrime.osce.org/denmark
14-07-2018 17:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
CoolCucumber wrote:
Wake wrote:
Hey, look, another of nightmare's buddies with their insanity. You are neither and architect nor engineer. You certainly know nothing about the event surrounding 9/11 ... nor the total and complete investigation of it.

The 'event'?
Good choice of words, it was quite an event, what a day out for everyone that was, "...hooray for Hollywood..." <elbows, tapdance>

I did see it though, and like everyone I can remember exactly where I was when it happened.
According to the US, he was outside his cave underneath a camel with one leg up on a jack while he was changing the oil, running the show... "Pepe Pepe - phase two ... stoppa shopping!"

Didn't work.

Word is your account was suspended for repeated hate crimes and inciting others to self harm and the owner of this forum has let you back on just to to humour you and gather more evidence. but they're not sure, it could be an insider job...

Tell me clownface - where and when was my account canceled or suspended? I'm sure that the owners of this forum would be interested in knowing that you are speaking for them.

But tell us more about 9/11 since you're the expert on it. Tell us about Bin Laden since you are the expert on him. Tell us abouty archetecture since you're the expert on that. Oh, wait, you aren't the expert on anything except showing your juvenile instincts are you?
14-07-2018 18:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
CoolCucumber wrote:
Wake wrote:

The 'event'?

Didn't work.

Tell me clownface - where and when was my account canceled or suspended? I'm sure that the owners of this forum would be interested in knowing that you are speaking for them.

*****whiffffff!****
Missed that one, Wake! Riggght by your head!
Wake wrote:
But tell us more about 9/11 since you're the expert on it. Tell us about Bin Laden since you are the expert on him. Tell us abouty archetecture since you're the expert on that. Oh, wait, you aren't the expert on anything except showing your juvenile instincts are you?

And nothing but your usual insults fallacies, appeal to authority fallacies, and bulverism.

Why do you hate so much?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-11-2018 22:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Kind of lost track of what this thread was about... Are you telling us, that Global Warming is a terrorist attack?
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Leaked UN draft report warns of urgent need to cut global warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
LOL, I used to be a conspiracy theorist for saying that covid was leaked from a chinka lab, but now2824-04-2023 17:54
COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report4328-12-2022 20:17
Dumb Mexican woman (redundant) falls in love online and travels to Peru to have her organs cut out by026-11-2022 05:31
UN weather report: Climate woes bad and getting worse faster108-11-2022 18:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact