Remember me
▼ Content

Laundrie

Laundrie13-10-2021 00:33
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I'm not sure yet if Luandrie did it but i'm sure oj didn't.
13-10-2021 06:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:
I'm not sure yet if Luandrie did it but i'm sure oj didn't.

Their suppose to release the full autopsy report soon, or at least cause of death. I don't think he murdered her, but play some role in her death. Defiantly guilty of something.

Don't think OJ did the deed, but he was involved. Way to much stabbing and slashing for one man, specially a senior citizen. Even if he did manage, he would have been exhausted. He manage to do all that, clean up the mess, grab dinner, and hop on a plane too? He was still making good money, worth over $5 million. Why would he care about his ex-wife all that much?

Think old man Goldman wasn't thrilled with his son's girlfriend, and hired out the job. His son showed up, and made it a 2 for the price of one deal. No witnesses...
13-10-2021 18:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:Their suppose to release the full autopsy report soon, or at least cause of death.

I read somewhere that the cause of death was announced as "strangulation." Not "asphyxiation" but "strangulation." This means that the DA is levelling a charge.

HarveyH55 wrote: Don't think OJ did the deed, but he was involved. Way to much stabbing and slashing for one man, specially a senior citizen.

OJ wasn't a senior citizen at the time. I was watching the NBA final that got interrupted because the news channel felt that the OJ-Bronco chase was more titillating than the NBA championship. I watched the trial because that was the only thing that was aired on any station that was on display. The prosecution definitely did not make its case. In fact, they totally blew it ... but did we really need all those "sidebars"?

HarveyH55 wrote: Why would he care about his ex-wife all that much?

Maybe he was enraged at the way she got blood all over his knife. Who knows?

The whole OJ trial was a sham. The prosecution's case was totally fabricated. They brought OJ in for questioning, found out when OJ was alone (and thus without witnesses), released OJ without charges because they had nothing, planned a new strategy based on what OJ revealed during the questioning, readjusted the "time of death" to align with the new information and then announced on national television that they were seeking the death penalty ... even before having arrested him.

I am not omniscient and I do not pretend to know what transpired surrounding the deaths of Nicole and Ronald, but the prosecution in the case was guilty of false arrest, of planting evidence, of falsifying evidence and of general impropriety, having totally succumbed to external pressure. The moment they conveniently adjusted the time of death after questioning OJ just to eliminate his alibi, the case should have been thrown out (and somebody fired).

Let's not forget that the prosecution presented the taco sauce that Mark Fuhrman "discovered" as blood evidence. Let's definitely not forget this.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-10-2021 20:45
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I agree that the timetable in the oj case seems almost impossible.
I also agree that in the oj case evidence was planted. The smoking gun in the planting was the fact the there was EDTA in the drops of blood. EDTA is a preservative that is placed in empty blood test tubes to preserve the blood when it is placed in the tube. It doesn't exist in human blood in a person's blood vessels.
This proves that the blood drops at the crime scene came out of a test tube filled with blood. And who had a tube of blood drawn from oj? This fact really bothers me.
Re: Laundrie. I'd like to know what phone made the call to Gabby's mother on aug 30th? And why? And from where?
Also, would laundrie hang around his parents house for a week waiting for the police to find Gabby (did he actually stay in the house for that time?)and then run? Lots of questions there. Also, there is the possibility that he received bad drugs (PCP?) I imagine there are some drugs exchanged out in the desert.

Also, i don't think oj is stupid enough to do that deed.
Edited on 13-10-2021 20:46
13-10-2021 22:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Their suppose to release the full autopsy report soon, or at least cause of death.

I read somewhere that the cause of death was announced as "strangulation." Not "asphyxiation" but "strangulation." This means that the DA is levelling a charge.

HarveyH55 wrote: Don't think OJ did the deed, but he was involved. Way to much stabbing and slashing for one man, specially a senior citizen.

OJ wasn't a senior citizen at the time. I was watching the NBA final that got interrupted because the news channel felt that the OJ-Bronco chase was more titillating than the NBA championship. I watched the trial because that was the only thing that was aired on any station that was on display. The prosecution definitely did not make its case. In fact, they totally blew it ... but did we really need all those "sidebars"?

The whole OJ trial was a sham. The prosecution's case was totally fabricated. They brought OJ in for questioning, found out when OJ was alone (and thus without witnesses), released OJ without charges because they had nothing, planned a new strategy based on what OJ revealed during the questioning, readjusted the "time of death" to align with the new information and then announced on national television that they were seeking the death penalty ... even before having arrested him.

I am not omniscient and I do not pretend to know what transpired surrounding the deaths of Nicole and Ronald, but the prosecution in the case was guilty of false arrest, of planting evidence, of falsifying evidence and of general impropriety, having totally succumbed to external pressure. The moment they conveniently adjusted the time of death after questioning OJ just to eliminate his alibi, the case should have been thrown out (and somebody fired).

Let's not forget that the prosecution presented the taco sauce that Mark Fuhrman "discovered" as blood evidence. Let's definitely not forget this.

Nor that the judge specifically had the logo reversed on his laptop so it was upright for the cameras.

Whadda staged trial.

This is beyond getting someone fired. This is criminal.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-10-2021 05:58
(5196)
keepit wrote:
I agree that the timetable in the oj case seems almost impossible.
I also agree that in the oj case evidence was planted. The smoking gun in the planting was the fact the there was EDTA in the drops of blood. EDTA is a preservative that is placed in empty blood test tubes to preserve the blood when it is placed in the tube. It doesn't exist in human blood in a person's blood vessels.
This proves that the blood drops at the crime scene came out of a test tube filled with blood. And who had a tube of blood drawn from oj? This fact really bothers me.
Re: Laundrie. I'd like to know what phone made the call to Gabby's mother on aug 30th? And why? And from where?
Also, would laundrie hang around his parents house for a week waiting for the police to find Gabby (did he actually stay in the house for that time?)and then run? Lots of questions there. Also, there is the possibility that he received bad drugs (PCP?) I imagine there are some drugs exchanged out in the desert.

Also, i don't think oj is stupid enough to do that deed.

I don't think OJ would have used a knife either. He's a woman beater, true enough, but no weapons. If he'd planned a murder, maybe a baseball bat, not a blade.
23-10-2021 01:43
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
https://www.wesh.com/article/brian-laundries-remains-confirmed/38029671

Edited on 23-10-2021 01:43
23-10-2021 06:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
So while I was off doing other things, I apparently missed this story in its entirety except to coincidentally note that some DA claimed "strangulation."

Would someone like to tell me what happened and whether this is a story with which I should bother to become familiar?
23-10-2021 16:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

And next you'll mention that reporter who said she knows what OJ looks like because she covered his games only to find out AJ was driving.

With Laundrie, I was mindful of the one officer who spoke with both of them and determined that she was the aggressor. And Dahmer convinced 2 police officers that a 14 year old victim who temporarily escaped him was his gay lover. Even if it was manslaughter as in it was in the "heat of passion" and he just "lost control", how he died might show how messed up their relationship was.
23-10-2021 18:31
(5196)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And next you'll mention that reporter who said she knows what OJ looks like because she covered his games only to find out AJ was driving.

With Laundrie, I was mindful of the one officer who spoke with both of them and determined that she was the aggressor. And Dahmer convinced 2 police officers that a 14 year old victim who temporarily escaped him was his gay lover. Even if it was manslaughter as in it was in the "heat of passion" and he just "lost control", how he died might show how messed up their relationship was.

Perhaps it's your lack of experience... But women do get mad, aggressive, and violent occasionally. That's part of the reason men have hobbies, like hunting, fishing, golf... Pretty much anything that most women show little interest. Usually planned, on a monthly bases, to avoid the more 'hormonal' times, to keep the peace.

Suspect it will take at least 2 weeks to get preliminary results on Laundrie's cause of death, approximate time/date. Probably died of covid, seems like that's most popular these days...
23-10-2021 20:14
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Perhaps it's your lack of experience... But women do get mad, aggressive, and violent occasionally. That's part of the reason men have hobbies, like hunting, fishing, golf... Pretty much anything that most women show little interest. Usually planned, on a monthly bases, to avoid the more 'hormonal' times, to keep the peace.

Suspect it will take at least 2 weeks to get preliminary results on Laundrie's cause of death, approximate time/date. Probably died of covid, seems like that's most popular these days...

Her getting mad wouldn't justify his killing her. That's what counseling is for.
This baseball player and his wife were counseled by the church pastor during their marriage. And it does show that counseling works. He got out of a bad relationship thanks to the church counselor (the pastor). Just God protecting his sheep.

Former MLB player Ben Zobrist is suing Forrest Crain & Co. CEO Bryon Yawn, accusing the man of having an affair with his wife, Julianna, while he was their pastor at the Community Bible Church in Nashville, per Nick Vlahos of the Journal Star.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10006335-ex-mlb-star-ben-zobrist-alleges-wife-julianna-had-affair-with-pastor-in-lawsuit

Can't believe he gave up his baseball career over what his wife did. I guess his dream life became reality. And all he is doing is divorcing her. Notice the difference Harvey?

Join the debate Laundrie:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact