Remember me
▼ Content

Jurassic Dominion

Jurassic Dominion22-01-2023 20:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
I experienced a huge disappointment today, although "huge disappointment" is a bit of an understatement. I'm glad only that I didn't have to pay any money for the privilege of the infliction.

Jurassic Dominion.

This movie is a complete sell-out of the original neat idea of "what if dinosaurs could actually be recreated.". This sequel is a total pander to uneducated millennials in which all of the previous heroes of the Jurassic Park series come together as a sort of Greenpeace ecoterrorist cell launching a rebel justice counteroffensive against the very heart of greedy capitalism and the evil farmers of the world who only seek to deplete Earth's soil of nutrients and force millions upon millions to starve.

In this movie, dinosaurs are merely incidental. The setting is a future world where dinosaurs have gotten out and are everywhere, sharing the lands with the other animals. The twist is that the world's heart wrenching illegal poaching and black markets involve overly cute dinosaurs.

If you watch the movie, you'll see researchers referred to as "scientists" and be treated to Jeff Goldblum's character explaining that one of the dangers of playing with genetics is altering the climate "even more".

You probably wouldn't believe me if I were to tell you that everything about the movie was predictable, including telling whether any new characters were good guys or bad guys by simply noting their skin color when first introduced.

Yes, disappointing. I now believe the Jurassic Park line has run its course and has been milked for all it's worth.
23-01-2023 03:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
You moron. The disappointment is on you. We are blessed to have Swan amongst us. He was there for all the dinosaurs and ice ages. All you had to do was ask. He would have gladly educated you about prehistoric life and the good ole days hangin' with the big dogs.

Swan could easily Google this stuff for you, and then you could have watched the trailer. From there you could've known for certain that this flick was just not reality. If there remained any doubt, you could have even asked James for his opinion on nutrient depletion and Jurassic capitalism.

Swan and James could've saved you the pain of this inflicktion, but you think you are better than they are so you didn't even ask. All is on you.
23-01-2023 04:36
(14373)
GasGuzzler wrote:You moron. The disappointment is on you. We are blessed to have Swan amongst us. He was there for all the dinosaurs and ice ages.

... but he wasn't a moraine back then.

GasGuzzler wrote:All you had to do was ask. He would have gladly educated you about prehistoric life and the good ole days hangin' with the big dogs.

Too funny. You don't even know how to spell "dawgs". You probably get them confused with weather.

GasGuzzler wrote:. If there remained any doubt, you could have even asked James for his opinion on nutrient depletion and Jurassic capitalism.

Not if my Bessler wheel isn't working yet.

GasGuzzler wrote:Swan and James could've saved you the pain of this inflicktion, but you think you are better than they are so you didn't even ask. All is on you.

But if my project works out, I can have a life ...but it might already be too late.

23-01-2023 05:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:You moron. The disappointment is on you. We are blessed to have Swan amongst us. He was there for all the dinosaurs and ice ages.

... but he wasn't a moraine back then.

Doesn't matter. Even an ordinary stone can have a 130 IQ. Next.

IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:All you had to do was ask. He would have gladly educated you about prehistoric life and the good ole days hangin' with the big dogs.

Too funny. You don't even know how to spell "dawgs". You probably get them confused with weather.

Perhaps a cheap shot, poking fun at the size of Swan's feet.

IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:. If there remained any doubt, you could have even asked James for his opinion on nutrient depletion and Jurassic capitalism.

Not if my Bessler wheel isn't working yet.

Try the Bessler wheel forum. All the free energy experths hang over there.
https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

[quote]IBdaMann wrote:But if my project works out, I can have a life ...but it might already be too late.

Christians already told you they won't allow you to have a life, but if you could get a rotation then it might not be too late.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 23-01-2023 06:14
23-01-2023 06:24
(14373)
GasGuzzler wrote:Christians already told you they won't allow you to have a life, but if you could get a rotation then it might not be too late.

There's plenty of time, that's absolutely certain. The problem is that it might already be too late.
23-01-2023 15:56
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:You probably wouldn't believe me if I were to tell you that everything about the movie was predictable, including telling whether any new characters were good guys or bad guys by simply noting their skin color when first introduced.

I just noticed an omission. My post should have read "skin color and gender."

I apologize for any inconvenience the oversight might have caused.

Join the debate Jurassic Dominion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
today's climate compared to those of Jurassic, Pliocene, Eemian, and why today is not normal131-12-2015 02:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact